Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pearl100

Namaskar Hammie ji 😃
swati... about time you and I spoke... super to see you 😃

Welcome to the forum, good to see you again.
and Iam so pleased to see you are here with me.. like old times, NUSI and sawnsong bhi hain...
I hope you are doing good,, 😆 waise aap ko Harshad kaisa laga ?
me was ill... but me good now... Harshad... is just so vibrant and animated.. always had a soft spot for him... will never forget him as the PREM... of a show back in 2008... now as ADI... he is supberb.. Jennifer and him make a great pair in the show... lets watch the show together... good to see you Swat...😃 much love,as always... hammie

Word Count: 1

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Same here Ham 😃,, you watched Prem show,, I didn't watch it at that time...Yeah Harshad is a great actor,,Jenny is a really good job. Take care of your health yaar.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Same here Ham 😃,, you watched Prem show,, I didn't watch it at that time...Yeah Harshad is a great actor,,Jenny is a really good job. Take care of your health yaar.

sawt...watched him in another show... too... but in this show... it was him and Jenny 'spairing that attracted me most... the story too offers much to speculate about..which is good thing ,as viewers keep hooked to the show... health... hummm... am taking care... but makes me mad when it stops me from wrting... but you here certainly cheered me swat...😃
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

sawt...watched him in another show... too... but in this show... it was him and Jenny 'spairing that attracted me most... the story too offers much to speculate about..which is good thing ,as viewers keep hooked to the show... health... hummm... am taking care... but makes me mad when it stops me from wrting... but you here certainly cheered me swat...😃

The story is line is too good here, hope they continue with the plot. True I agree,,haha I know how much you love writing, I saw him in Humsafars was in awe of him since then...Same here Hammie...Tc 😃