~ll The Unguarded Ramblings ll~

The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Dearies

A warm Jhappi 🤗 ...to all the beautiful people out here... to the friends from the flashes of the past and to new friends made as days go by... Looking forward to making great conversations and memories.

The reason I'm here is being shushed by a lil 5yr old kid in my dp... take a moment for the glimpse... Yup it's loud and clear... HARSHAD CHOPRA.

DISCLAIMER:

"The ones who know me... I'm not gonna pray for you 😆... Yaar ab tak tho you guys have developed a great immune and valor to bear my verbal onslaughts and the three dots that always follow...

and

for the ones who are new to my ramblings... I've sent in a little prayer for helping you to stay put through the initial ramblings... Baad mein aapko bhi aadat pad jani hai 🤣"

Without much further ado... Here's presenting you the incoherent unguarded rambling - the direct resultant of the very title of the show... Gah!!!! So much is coined in there in that very word... my brief take on the same.

~ Bepannaah ~

The little voice rising out of the eerie quietness- to tell the tales of the moments when life happens... A tale of losing and finding oneself... in those Unsheltered... Unguarded Moments.

Moments that are ...

... Unsheltered by the icy cold winds of deceit that is hell bound to uproot the hope tree that one so lovingly nurtured this long, working its icy fingers on the blossoms, leaving it barren in the wake of a never ending winter.

... Unsheltered from the blistering rain of realizations that rain down on one who once twirled in the rain of love and trust, a rain of salty water making its way from the eyes, blending with the downpour from up above.

... Unsheltered from the fog of doubt that clouds the once crystal clear heart, so much so that the very last glimpse of the horizons of hope slowly disappears into oblivion.

Between the sheltered time that we cocoon our living selves in the maternal womb... to the time we lay lifeless in our tombs... we are struck with the unsheltered moments that bring out the real us, that show us who we are.

Moments where we learn that...

... It's okay to be unsheltered, unguarded...

... It's okay to let go of the very armour that you once held close with the fear of being hurt...

... It's okay to be stripped bare of all the garbs to have a glimpse of your own skin...

Those are the moments you write your stories with your own quivering hands and the pen with a broken nib that leaves a trail of blotchy words on the murky yellowed pages that have dog ears... and yet you write, for this is your story... and through your very words you make a home in some of the hearts... and then you are sheltered again.

In those very unguarded and unsheltered moments you find shelter in the hearts that beat with the rhythm like yours...

So bring on the unguarded moments dear life... We are ready with our broken pen to give you the lyrics to our life's song.

credit : Mallu aka -Selcouth- (one amazing creative talent there)

In bepannaah lamhon mein panpi...

...Ek aisi justajoo

Jab dhoondne nikle use...

...Hue khud se rub~ a~ roo

Zindagi ke biyabaan mein bhi...

...Umeed ki gul khilti hai

In bepannaah lamhon mein e dost...

...Humein pannah milti hai

As this ramble comes to an end... here's me hoping that we have a promising and enriching journey along with the un-sheltered and unguarded souls ~ Aditya and Zoya~ courtesy the actors who breathe life into these very characters... HARSHAD CHOPRA and JENNIFER WINGET.

Loads of ❤️ and 🤗...

Till we meet again...

Sneha

P.S.: For the love of Post Scripts...

When life rains on you with those unguarded moments...

There will always be someone sheltering you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sneha🤗
He is Harshad Chopda😳