zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved the lift scene of Adiya today..😳
But then I noticed something..πŸ˜‰

Last week when Yash's office was shown for the first time..the scene where Zoya opened with the spare key hidden beneath the cactus.. Yash's office was at ground floor of a simple building with hardly 1-2 floors..but today Yash's office was in a multi storey building..πŸ˜†

Can someone please tell me just to show the lift scene..did they shift Zosh office to a different building??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha true that! what a blooper! πŸ˜†
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very true...1st scene Yash office looks more to Beauty Parlour setupπŸ˜† so they shifted to 2nd or 3rd floor in today episode🀣
Edited by vj3072 - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Even I thought the same thing!
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking the same and facepalmed. πŸ€” Just to show a lift romance... I mean zabardasti in lift they are showing kuch bhi. πŸ₯±
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vj3072

Very true...1st scene Yash office looks more to Beauty Parlour setupπŸ˜† so they shifted to 2nd or 3rd floor in today episode🀣

True that.. last week it really looked like a beauty parlor..πŸ˜†
But yesterday it looked like a corporate office πŸ˜†
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Well observed πŸ˜†
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think they focused that day only on the ground floor plus it was all dark so maybe they hoped people wont notice too much

and now they need lift for obvious purposes, thus the multi storey!
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara610

I loved the lift scene of Adiya today..😳

But then I noticed something..πŸ˜‰

Last week when Yash's office was shown for the first time..the scene where Zoya opened with the spare key hidden beneath the cactus.. Yash's office was at ground floor of a simple building with hardly 1-2 floors..but today Yash's office was in a multi storey building..πŸ˜†

Can someone please tell me just to show the lift scene..did they shift Zosh office to a different building??πŸ˜†

That is because Zo went inside through the Parking lot today. The first time Zo just had to walk in at the entrance.

The lift had P at her floor and that is where Mahi dropped her off as well. Almost every well-established office has a parking lot which is either underground or can be accessed through another way usually side of the building which will be shut after office hrs unless there is 247 security in the building.

Moreover, I think that like many offices, there may be multiple companies in that 1 single building.and maybe there are conference rooms on the upper stories. 1-3 stories hi sahi, maybe it extends behind.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know I noticed that too. Lol the 5 cores was just used thats why