So the 3rd week started with a bang!

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow! The first episode this week was full of fireworks, Jennifer's outstanding performance, fast-paced side plots and Adi's single-minded determination.

I loved the way Jen's expressions were shifting between crying and smiling when she was explaining the kichen-knife story. So that's why she does not cook! Poeple can now calm down here I think on her not cooking for Yash. That was a breakdown we saw guys. She was doubting Yash and Mahi ne uss haseen aur sahi soch par paani pher di.😡

Now, we know where Mahi stands on wanting to fail the company.😲

Was I the only the one laughing when Adi started drawing on Yash's face? That was too good! He was fantastic with that dedication and focus on his face throughout the episode. He showed only very very little bit of pain when his back was turned to her today. Still, his expression while looking at her face and drawing on Yash's face 🤣 I loved his whole act today.

Highlights: Lift scene and All AdiYa scenes! They are fun to watch together on screen! they complement each other so well. We have to give kudos for every damn scene so far! That one Power-Jodi right there.

Now, what we need is a damn new promo!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Really when adi was drawing on yash's photo , zoya was looking at him . I feel somehow he enjoy teasing zoya but really adi scared hell out of zoya. I just want adi 2 teach mahi a lesson 4 lifetime.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now its confirmed zoya was pampered as a princess...by her abbu and then by yash

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why do u think Yash pampered Zo so much?
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Why do u think Yash pampered Zo so much?

For some people it comes naturally. Zo is actually extremely sweet and does not have anything mean to say or I am sure never done anything to hurt anyone. Like a innocent baby. So someone in a relationship with such a person would take care of the said baby with extreme care and let them have their way if that keep them happy.

At least thats what I got about Zosh so far. In regards to cheating, Yash is totally at fault here. Yash does not seem to be the person who has a long term vision which means he might not have considered if he was capable of handling such a long term relationship. Like Adi said, she is beautiful and he may have just fallen for that along with her good nature which initially would have enough. But same as he does not have sense in business, the same way he may not have any sense what is good for him personally. Thus, rises compatibility issues.

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was one of the best episodes so far for me...already watched it a few times haha
Harshad and Jenny both were amazing with the range of emotions they displayed...when Zoya was crying in the bathroom, I loved the way Jennifer changed her expressions, her eyes, her emotions were too real and natural!
All the AdiYa scenes were so natural too that I have already watched it a multiple times!! I can't wait for their intense love story to start with these two amazing actors!!
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

It was one of the best episodes so far for me...already watched it a few times haha
Harshad and Jenny both were amazing with the range of emotions they displayed...when Zoya was crying in the bathroom, I loved the way Jennifer changed her expressions, her eyes, her emotions were too real and natural!
All the AdiYa scenes were so natural too that I have already watched it a multiple times!! I can't wait for their intense love story to start with these two amazing actors!!

Me too! At night after the episode, I watched the lift scene and first office scene back to back like 3 times so I get sweet dreams and repeated the same after waking up. Now that I have it out of my system, its been 2 weeks since I worked properly since the show started, am getting back to work with a vengeance.
Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Afrer the episode i feel...that one thing that adi wants from zoya is to believe that yash was not innocent and he did cheat her. He wants zoya to hate yash and that extreme feeling of hatred that he feels for pooja. He wants yash to b punished by zoya...he cant take zoya worshipping him. Once she accepts thw reality...adi will let her go.
As for mahi...i hope zoyas innocence melts her one day.

Why yash pampered her? I think there wud definitely b a reason for that...will surely get to know in the process.
I hope ...the show unfolds beautifully.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Really when adi was drawing on yash's photo , zoya was looking at him . I feel somehow he enjoy teasing zoya but really adi scared hell out of zoya. I just want adi 2 teach mahi a lesson 4 lifetime.

And that lesson will be something we will all enjoy watching on Repeat..again and again 😆
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah when Adi was drawing on Yash's face I was just hay what is he doing?! But he did that with so much dedication and focus that it was a super cute moment!
And of course the lift scene!