Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

Story sucked big time. HC did a phenomenal job but the script and other actors were sooo meh. Maybe thats,why he waited this long to get a super script and team. Its paid off well now for him. I have watched 5 of his shows as the main lead, and Aditya Hooda will overshadow his fame as Prem Juneja which none of his previous characters were able to do. Prem was that good. But Aditya Hooda is an equally awesome role that may put Prem in the background only and only if the romantic scenes can be pulled off the way they did in kis desh.

it also helps that he finally has a gorgeous co-star who matches his acting talent too. I. And wait for the romantic scenes with HarshJen, both of them will set the screen of fire
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

it also helps that he finally has a gorgeous co-star who matches his acting talent too. I. And wait for the romantic scenes with HarshJen, both of them will set the screen of fire

I am 100% that they will be a treat to watch. Jen is the perfect co-star for Harshad and vice versa. I have not seen any other actor suit her this well.

Let's just hope the TRPs hold up for at least 6 months so that there won't be any plot deviations. Week 2 might go down a bit as the ads were back. There may be an increase in Week 3 again as duration was increased, I hope.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

OMG how did i miss that serial , as currently i started 2 see it on youtube , my god SAHIR , harshad really can play that character, it was really dark or grey character, he looked so handsome & hot, i dont like d female lead aarzoo as i feel she was not fit grl opposite harshad( sorry it my POV) harshad really nailed sahir' s character which had layers.

that role of sahir had a lot of potential it was an amazing character and the way harshad was portraying it ufff, his performance was phenomenal he alone ran that horrible show for 106 episodes, the stupid story destroyed it all
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: V4o9

Story sucked big time. HC did a phenomenal job but the script and other actors were sooo meh. Maybe thats,why he waited this long to get a super script and team. Its paid off well now for him. I have watched 5 of his shows as the main lead, and Aditya Hooda will overshadow his fame as Prem Juneja which none of his previous characters were able to do. Prem was that good. But Aditya Hooda is an equally awesome role that may put Prem in the background only and only if the romantic scenes can be pulled off the way they did in kis desh.

Adi will beat all of hcs characters 😆
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad's character Sahir was the only thing to watch that show...if the show had some good script the pairing would have worked out.
the script/story of humsafar was hell annoying
Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 6 years ago