Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
^ Superb questions. . ..personally i feel emotionally being super attached to a person also cheating.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Divya what is defined an extra marital affair. Does that happens only when you have physical intimacy amounting to conjugal relation, or emotional cheating is also extra marital. Or does finding a companion outside wedlock is right or wrong. You might not be physically close, you might not be just a friend but it is a support system which usually your spouse is supposed to perform but your marriage lacks it. So the right and wrong of Yash and Pooja is based on your belief system. You can be right, wrong or right and wrong. Your marriage lacked omething can be the truth, but that doesnt mean your partner cheated you. Zoya has to face part 1 and Adhi most probably would have to face part 2. Then move on and build something new correcting past mistakes.

That is actually a hard question. Again the nuances of what counts as extramarital affair can certainly differ from person to person.

Personally, for me in a mono-amorous relationship, existence of another relationship which cannot be called just platonic, should definitely be a deal breaker. Although, I would feel insulted if my partner spends/shares more time with some other specific person than me. But then it is not cheating specifically, just we need to revaluate what is going wrong.
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting, the story, the narration, the logical analysis of the extramarital relationship and in-between an inquisitive glance into the traditions and morals the society imposing on the humans since long -- it's very interesting and evocative read for me , thank you all for this insightful discussions.😊
Shruthi, thanks a lot for this amazingly perspicacious WU . 🤗
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@dexter exactly for me too if I find my spouse emotionally close to a female friend beyond a comfort level it is unacceptable and I would certain reevaluate our relationship to understand what is going wrong. If you remember my Beyhadh analysis that was why Duffer-Dusky relation was unacceptable to me and Dusky unbearable because no sane wife would be able to tolerate a woman like Dusky in their husband's life.
Again I had stressed in that analysis Maya the girl kills people, but does anyone realize the way people like Vandana and Saanjh kill that girl day in day out emotionally with their words and actions.The way they were driving her insane with Dusky always coming in between their relation.

@sagarika thank you.
shruthiravi thumbnail
29/3/2018

In this country the real culprits dont get punished.Because the guarantee is given by people who had done crimes. In this line of Adi stems his hatred for Zoya. As far as he is concerned Yash is a culprit. A man who has broken his home. And he broke his photos. We need to note that he didnt break anything of Zoya's and indeed bought all her things safely to her home. But what did she call him, badthameez, idiot, selfish everything and then police took him. For him it meant Zoya supported her husband who according to him is a culprit and punished him who is the victim of what Yash had done.

Yes vandalizing a home is a crime and Yash's mother was right in calling the police. But none could understand why Adhi did what he did. Again Arjun tells Adhi he doesnt care for anyone, he wants to know why his Pooja bhabi did what he did. If Adhi had not cared for others he would have driven the car with a mind bugged down with the vision of Pooja and Yash. He cared for his brother that's why he asked him to drive. After the accusation of Arjun Adhi comes and searches for Pooja's diary, only to find the statement where Pooja had transferred 5 cr to Yash. FB shows Adhi had not questioned Pooja on the money. Every FB shows Adhi as a caring husband only, but may be he never expressed himself the right way. Or people always misunderstood him and thought him to be selfish. Someone consumed by self which Adhi is not. Who can make him understand he is not a failure, he is good in true sense. Who can love him bepannah that he trusts in goodness once again. Who will show him punishment will be given to the right culprit. Adhi wants a person whose world revolves around him. If he gets such a person he will give light wherever that person wants. Just like the sun who gives light based on the position of earth.

Now Zoya.What I like about this girl is that even in tears she knows what to speak. Today she gave very well to Yash's mother.Yes she might have been an idiot, but what about his mother who couldnt see her son straying.It was an indirect question to Yash's mom whether she was fine with her son's extra marital relation. Adi had broken Yash's image and Zoya collects them asking his mom and sister not to cut him in pieces. Can that also be the reason Yash became close to Pooja as he was cut between Pooja and his family. One of the most beautiful things Mahi couldnt make Zoya prepare carrot halwa. Adhi messed up her complete plan and she had to agree to what Zoya wanted.

Now Zoya wants truth and in a way Arjun also wants truth.So what they both will do to reach it. Hooda and Wasim just want the chapters closed.So will it be closed, will it get opened and most importantly who will get the diary.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys this thread will have erratic updates till next weekend as I have personal commitments.
shruthiravi thumbnail
30/3/2018

The hands that didnt let go. On one hand Justice Hooda doesnt want anyone to know what happened to Pooja. Wasim wants to burn some documents related to Yash but unable to do so because of Noor's drama, at the same side Arjun wants to know the truth of what happened to Pooja bhabi.

Whatever game Hooda and Wasim played, they were not expecting the 4 players in the arena who are defying their expectations. Arjun who wants to know the truth, Zoya who wants to put back her husband's picture in one piece, Aditya hell bent on breaking and destroying everything with respect to Yash and Noor who loves her sister and supports her like anything. All the plans are going to go for a toss with these ones.

Today in the office Adi finds Yash's painting done by Pooja, while the photo is that of Yash and Zoya. A photo happens in a minute, while a painting is a pain taking process. Pooja had drawn Adhi also, but he didnt had that patience to sit through it, while Yash seems to have sat through Pooja's sessions. We find Adi a bit imposing person, not rudely, but somewhere he doesnt show passion for Pooja's interests, which Yash seems to have shown.

Adi sees the imprints of his wife in that office, and Zoya comes to her husband's office. That office now belongs to both of them. Most interesting Mahi is playing with Zoya for money, but Adi is not going to leave the company or her without his money, and he is sure going to hinder any plans of hers to save that company, because all he wants is destruction of everything that belonged to Yash.

He thinks with that the darkness will go, yes it will because Zoya is going to put the pieces together. Without knowing Adhi is going to be that shield for Zoya so that she is not exploited by Mahi. Mahi cannot make her a puppet because she is the direction of Adi's anger and it is his anger that will set her direction. As I said the hotness of blazing sun that will test her.

On a side note I once again applaud Harshad for enacting Adi who looked composed in front of Sakshi and his eyes spew fire when he looked at Zoya in the lift. We are going to get a masked man, the man Adhi never wanted to be. Just like Mr Hooda who was perfect in front of the world, but was something different for the family. Pooja had made him that, can Zoya get back the old Adi who loved and cared.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys I have put a new post. check it out. I am closing this thread as story has moved to a different level of path crossing of Zoya and Adi.