Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
@Megha adi is emotionally broken and he is gonna throw tantrums on Zoya in public but her reactions would affect him in private and it would be fun to watch.
Today's flight take off showed the stress condition under simulation and stress under real condition. In Simulation Adi survived even without automatic control, but in reality he almost crashed. In his life he always had Pooja to hand hold, but now she is not there.

Zoya is broken and she shows it, but she will grow in stature as time goes by just like she replied to Adhi today.
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great write-up, Shruti. Hmm...the precap on Friday was disappointing 🤔 I'd hoped it would not go down that route. They could have developed the love-story aspect in so many other ways🥱. But I'm following the show mainly for the mystery in the story, so I'll continue to watch it till that element stays strong and compelling.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@renjana I will analyze till I can connect to the story. I can take anything as long as I feel the character position justify it or rather the script demands it. If I dont see the script connected I stop analyzing. That's my philosophy and generally I dont jump the gun seeing the precap as only episode can give us the exact picture.
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@renjana I will analyze till I can connect to the story. I can take anything as long as I feel the character position justify it or rather the script demands it. If I dont see the script connected I stop analyzing. That's my philosophy and generally I dont jump the gun seeing the precap as only episode can give us the exact picture.

Jumping the gun is the only form of exercise I engage in :| 😆 I'm just a very impatient viewer 😆 if I was watching the show for the love story, I would have been even more disappointed. But I'm following it because I want to know what events led to that moment when the car was fished out of the water. And almost everyone in the show seems to be harbouring some secrets. So there's enough mystery to keep me hooked for now😆
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great write- up with excellent analysis Shruthi ! 👏 In this serial, every character is hiding a secret in their heart, in a way, the writer kept many doors open for himself, to take the story further to farthest whenever he feels so !! A clever tactic of a great writer!😊 Thank you Shruthi .❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sagarika Pooja says every human has a secret, if someone says they dont have one, then they are lying. That is the crux of the story. Aditya who doesnt like secrets forced to open the secrets locked in his heart. Secrets of his family which had made him the man that he is.
shruthiravi thumbnail
26/3/2017

The hands that were held together were making Adhi feel he was a failure as a husband. As I said earlier also when faced with extra marital affair what the spouse feels first is more than betrayal, a sense of failure in being a good husband or wife. Adhi who could see the ground in turbulence could fly when a personal turbulence hit him. Most importantly we need to know Adhi was not an abusive husband. He was good according to his standards. He was not his father who had broken his mother's heart. But what did he get for his goodness.A world asking him to tolerate Pooja's betrayal. Not show or express how broken he is. This man would go from bad to worse if he can be redeemed. Because he has lost trust in goodness.

And why he gets irritated with Zoya.Because she represents that goodness, that trust he so very much loathes. She still trusts her husband and he wants to go away from her. But in fact she ends up saving him. The most beautiful symbolism of today's episode was Adhi driving the car madly, Pooja asking him to stop, Zoya taking down the memories from the road and then shouts stop. I am sure Adhi's disastrous, maverick journey would be stopped in front of Zoya. The man who wouldnt hear anyone else voice would hear hers.

Now coming to Zoya. This girl has embarked on the journey of trust. What we need to understand about Zoya is that she is broken but she speaks with clarity, she speaks assertively. She wants to try it out before telling she cant do it. Was Zoya kept too protected by her father. Was she never allowed her independant decisions and if she took those decisions did her father try to prove she was wrong. He told today when everyone tells the same thing you have to believe it. If that was the case then Galileo was wrong when he challenged the clergy that earth was not the centre of solar system, but sun was. None of the great inventions, discoveries would have happened and neither the system would have changed if everyone believed what others says. Some people charted out a different path to create new truths. Path of the heart, the stub born path of the heart the truth of which only time shows. Zoya is affected by Aditya's words as she sees the lipstick mark, then she remembers the rationale for it. Aditya's words will nudge Zoya to put together the pieces of the mystery. As she would find rationale for her instincts. He will be her guiding force though he wont appear as such with his snide remarks and torturing ways.

The other interesting scene was between Anjana and Sakshi. I loved Anjana told Sakshi how she felt when Adi showered more love on her and ordered her to manage her son. Yes Sakshi owes that to Anjana. If he considered Adhi her son, then she would have to do it.

Then of course Mahi will know Zoya came becaue of the security and Mr Hooda is playing some game with a lawyer whose speciality is burying the case or digging out skeltons. So what is Mr Hooda upto. Burying something or digging up something.
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written WU Shruthi as alwaysl!😊
As you rightly mentioned, Adhi is struggling to accept his failure somewhere in his marital relationship with his wife ! The existential angst of a male pride , which hurt because of his wife's extramarital affair -- still I have a doubt, is it really an extramarital affair or a friendly consoling gesture in which they were in, while they met with that accident ?! While watching, an inquisitive question pondering in my mind-- it is always a test for our guess and a trail for our psychoanalytical capability. Love to search answers for these in your write up because I know, there will be an answer to my every question in your posts!🤗
Zoya is a strong character who appears outwardly as a vulnerable, docile and a faithful wife , but in actuality, she has possessed all the right qualities of a strong character -- very honest, loyal by having strong moral principles and core values [which are preventing her to believe that her husband was involved with another woman at the time of his demise !] respectful to her relationship with her husband [ which is not there in the case of Adhi , he is not respecting his relationship with his wife , may be because of his lack of self--confidance ??!!] with compassion to that " Relationship "[ now with her husband and in future may be with Adhi ] Zoya is moving forward despite facing the antipathetic attitude of others including Adhi for the time being !
Thank you Shrithi . Love you for your writing skills.⭐️

shruthiravi thumbnail
@sagarika we still dont know what those hands meant. Was it extra marital or was it friendship or something more than friendship but not exactly an affair. Adhi affirms it as an affair due to his past experience and Zoya trusts because of her protected background. Both their reactions are based on their beliefs. Now what is true, what is false only time would tell.
shruthiravi thumbnail
27/3/2018

Today the most symbolic scene was Zoya finding the key of Yash's office under the cactus plant. It showed two things. One Yash indeed loved Zoya. Second to find the truth of what happened to Yash, Zoya has to understand his business, secret is in that office. Just like it is difficult to take the key under a thorny cactus plant, Zoya would have to undertake a journey through thorn and mud to reach the truth.

Second symbolic scene was Aditya stopping the car and then Zoya accusing him of something which he didnt do. Interesting thing was Adi put up with all of Zoya's accusations till it came to his role as a pilot. A pilot carries the responsibility of the lives of passengers in a plane. Every decision he takes can be destructive or protective. And Adhi the man is protective. No he wont risk the lives of his passengers knowingly. That's why he stopped the plane and admitted he cannot fly. We have to note Adi admitted he cannot fly. This man wont put his passengers in risk. It also showed he cannot drive properly now as he sees Yash and Pooja as passengers. And that vision is making him risk his own life as well as others. Hence he comes out. Can someone put him back in that driver seat where he is the most comfortable, where he is in charge.

Third interesting thing Adhi who loves resort spend the night looking at the moon what Pooja had loved and Zoya who slept listening to Yash's business woes slept in his office in his chair. It showed how much Adi and Zoya had not understood their partners. Somehwere they were unable to give that emotional connect to their partners and did their partners search that emotional connect with each other. Both Pooja and Yash seemed to have done everything what their partners loved. But didnt receive the same from their respective spouses and is that the beginning of their relation. I somehow feel it is more of an emotional connect than physical intimacy for Pooja and Yash.

Other aspects. Adhi connects to Sakshi. He broke down in her arms. Pooja had taken the diary with her to Mussorie and Justice hooda wants it buried. Will it reach him in 2 days or something else would happen. Adhi and Yash were together in a party which now keeps the spot light on him. Adhi's story of his flight had to land in Dehradun is suspected though we know his reason was genuine.

Mahi has decided to play with Zoya for money. Her mother doesnt like Zoya but reprimands her daughter what she is doing is not right. And the million dollar question. Is Yash as selfish as Mahi believes, Is Yash innocent as his mother believes, Is Yash truthful as Zoya believes or he is a bit of all these or in a nutshell he was a human who was selfish, who was caring and maybe truthful too. How will he tell his story of what he was.

Same is with Pooja, only Arjun wishes he could hear the side of his bhabi. Why she did what she did. Will Pooja speak. Will we know the secret of the hands.