Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Renjana welcome to the forum and thread. It's a cinevistaas show, a PH known for taking complex themes and getting away with it πŸ˜†. I have been their fan since Junoon days of late nineties . Then of course Ek hazaroin meri behna, Ek Hasina Thi and Beyhadh. All were diverse shows but each having female leads that does not belong to the pack. Jeevika of Ek hazaroin mein, Durga of EHT, and Maya of Beyhadh you simply cannot recreate them as even awards have come their way. I hope Jenny and Harshad walks away with trophies in all major award functions for Bepannah.

Thank you for the welcome, Shruti :D Wow...you really love their shows eh 😲 Among all the shows that you mentioned, I've only watched Junoon (that too just for some weeks) and some episodes of Beyhadh :| πŸ˜†

Going by the performances, I think your wish will come true :) Looking forward to your analysis of today's episode.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
22/3/2017

Before I analyze today's episode let me tell it is after a very long time I am enjoying an angry young man and applause to Harshad for bringing out Aditya's emotions so beautifully. His desperation, his vulnerability, his disappointment, his broken trust everything was visible in that anger.

When he was shouting at Zoya her husband didnt find her hot to look for someone outside, he was actually berating himself that he was inadequate that his wife went for another man. When he shouted at Zoya for having self respect he was shouting at himself for not having that, where he was forced to do the charade of last rites atleast partially. The most interesting part was his dialogues in the flight.Universe is bringing us together, your nail marks are on my arm and I fell on your lap, so we should start the affair. My God I really wanted to laugh the way he told it.

Now the most important symbolism of today was fire. The hands though broken had started a fire inside Aditya, which is igniting all his suppressed emotions, which has the potential of burning the entire Hooda house. The alarm signalled that. He didnt give fire to his wife, but gave fire to her belongings trying to give fire to her memories.Trying to burn those memories. But it wont happen as he will burn more and more till he gives fire to Pooja in true sense which his father had given. Aditya walking away making his father light his wife's pyre meant to me Pooja's life's tragedy had something to do with Mr Hooda which she had not shared with Aditya as it can send him in a tailspin as he already has anger towards his father. The bahu of Hooda house might have come across something that could have damaged the public reputation of Mr Hooda, but today she stands characterless in front of her husband. She was dressed like a bride for her last journey as obviousy she was Suhagan. But instead of the love of her husband what she got was the fire from her father in law. Will she remain always a cheater for her husband.

If Aditya walked away from giving fire, Yash's family didnt allow Zoya to witness his last rites. His sister broke her mangal sutra in a way cutting off all their relation with her. The girl who loved mountains. Why Yash didnt bring Zoya to his house, is that Zoya didnt wanted to visit or was there some other reason. I loved the way Aditya tried to give a piece of his mind to Yash's family. I would love he gives them what his son was upto atleast as per his understanding. That would be a blow to rude mother and sister who are denying a wife a last glimpse of her husband.

Zoya sits in front of the fire burning, unable to accept her husband cheated her and rain falls which tries to extinguish the fire. Both Yash and Pooja were burned together but along with at Aditya chose to burn himself, while Zoya was burnt by others. Both of them would have to grow up and shed their innocence.

Meanwhile Wasim's car has a dent and he seems mysterious as ever when Yash is mentioned.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know two people have died and their last rites are going on, but Aditya & his dialogues made me laugh today. cheater ne cheater ko agni di, immigration ki propblem nhi hogi etc etc was hillarious. he was completely mad today with no sadness for loosing his friend & wife. the way he handled zoya's in laws was good too. do they not know about their son having an EMA they looked surprised and confused.
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

22/3/2017

Before I analyze today's episode let me tell it is after a very long time I am enjoying an angry young man and applause to Harshad for bringing out Aditya's emotions so beautifully. His desperation, his vulnerability, his disappointment, his broken trust everything was visible in that anger.

When he was shouting at Zoya her husband didnt find her hot to look for someone outside, he was actually berating himself that he was inadequate that his wife went for another man. When he shouted at Zoya for having self respect he was shouting at himself for not having that, where he was forced to do the charade of last rites atleast partially. The most interesting part was his dialogues in the flight.Universe is bringing us together, your nail marks are on my arm and I fell on your lap, so we should start the affair. My God I really wanted to laugh the way he told it.

Now the most important symbolism of today was fire. The hands though broken had started a fire inside Aditya, which is igniting all his suppressed emotions, which has the potential of burning the entire Hooda house. The alarm signalled that. He didnt give fire to his wife, but gave fire to her belongings trying to give fire to her memories.Trying to burn those memories. But it wont happen as he will burn more and more till he gives fire to Pooja in true sense which his father had given. Aditya walking away making his father light his wife's pyre meant to me Pooja's life's tragedy had something to do with Mr Hooda which she had not shared with Aditya as it can send him in a tailspin as he already has anger towards his father. The bahu of Hooda house might have come across something that could have damaged the public reputation of Mr Hooda, but today she stands characterless in front of her husband. She was dressed like a bride for her last journey as obviousy she was Suhagan. But instead of the love of her husband what she got was the fire from her father in law. Will she remain always a cheater for her husband.

If Aditya walked away from giving fire, Yash's family didnt allow Zoya to witness his last rites. His sister broke her mangal sutra in a way cutting off all their relation with her. The girl who loved mountains. Why Yash didnt bring Zoya to his house, is that Zoya didnt wanted to visit or was there some other reason. I loved the way Aditya tried to give a piece of his mind to Yash's family. I would love he gives them what his son was upto atleast as per his understanding. That would be a blow to rude mother and sister who are denying a wife a last glimpse of her husband.

Zoya sits in front of the fire burning, unable to accept her husband cheated her and rain falls which tries to extinguish the fire. Both Yash and Pooja were burned together but along with at Aditya chose to burn himself, while Zoya was burnt by others. Both of them would have to grow up and shed their innocence.

Meanwhile Wasim's car has a dent and he seems mysterious as ever when Yash is mentioned.

Bold - these lines are consisting the perusal of this whole episode. Expressing the unabbreviated feelings of Aditya and Zoya the unexpurgated truth of their lives !! Excellent Analysis Shrithi .πŸ‘
shruthiravi thumbnail
@sagarika yes Aditya would have to grow up. He was always a child. Same with Zoya who was also a child shielded from the harsh world in the mountains.
@naq the episode belonged to Aditya and his bindaas attitudeπŸ˜†
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shruti hope I can call you that another insightful piece of writing. I couldn't agree with you more on the stupendous acting by the male lead. He depicted so many emotions in a few minutes, anger, hurt, betrayal,grief and helplessness. This is the first show I am watching of his he is awesome very talented.
I loved what you wrote about fire. The fire within them burning in symbolism in the crematorium. For Zoya it is the fire of loss, fire of unanswered questions, fire of helplessness for Aditya it was the fire of betrayal, fire of trust that was broken..in my opinion I think that trust was fragile to begin with because of his relationship with his father.

The fire burnt within them..he tried to quench it with alcohol while she drenched in the rain, A fire that will be only quenched when the truth is revealed. Both did not perform the last rites she was stopped from doing it and he stopped doing it. Last rites are performed so as to put a closure and both of them are far from closing this accident.

I am glad I chanced upon this show and all the great writers in this forum
shruthiravi thumbnail
@gemini yes the fire is burning with them. While she tries to douse it in tears, he tries to douse it using alchohol.
It also showed a man's helplessness to express his grief as the society expects him to suppress it, while the girl gets the freedom to cry, thus somewhat washing away the grief, but it gets accumulated inside a man.
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

22/3/2017

Just as insightful as I'd known it would be πŸ‘ Yes, there are definitely some major secrets being kept by many of the characters. And I do feel the makers are using red herrings to distract the viewers. Quite a few hints have been dropped about the involvement of the dads in the first 3-4 episodes. It's making me think something else is going on.

I felt bad for Zoya but I somehow felt a little worse for Aditya. Her absolute faith in her husband is helping her experience sorrow fully. But in his case, bitter rage is mixed with intense grief, so he's not able to experience either of the emotions fully. In some scenes, I also felt he was using the fury as a shield to avoid dealing with the pain πŸ€” Hmm...let's see what twists lie ahead...
shruthiravi thumbnail
23/3/2018

If fire was the theme yesterday, the hands held together dealt with truth today. Truth which in a way both the protoganists are trying to run away from and truth which both wants to face as the other challenged them.

Zoya the protected girl is faced with the truth that her husband's business is facing bankruptcy while he had provided her with everythig. Mai accuses her that she had no clue about business and she cannot run it. Once again Zoya gets the protection of her father who wants his lawyers to look through the papers. Mai mocks she never had the protection of father, brother or husband like Zoya. Zoya goes, but meets Aditya who asks her to face the truth. In a way Adi had made her face the heat, Aditya means sun and Zoya is going to face that blazing sun who wants to burn her in the form of bad and ugly world. Can she stand upto that. She had been loved by men by her father, by her husband, how would she deal with a man who is not willing to accept love within him publicly. He wants to hate and that hate is not for her, but as Zoya put it, it is for him.

Adi who clears the automated stress test, Adi the pilot is who is ever ready to fly under the stress ful condition, who wants to prove to the world he is strong, his wife's death has not affected him, is affected by Zoya's words. Zoya cuts his wings as he refuses to accept the truth. As he refuses to come to terms he had infact loved his wife very much. Her death had affected him and he can fly in real sense only when he faces that truth. That he had loved her, but something was missing in their relation which somehow she found in Yash.

Along with Zoya too stays grounded as she also needs to traverse that journey of acceptance. Somewhere Yash didnt allow her to come out of the cocoon, maybe she was not willing to come. Maybe Yash kept her too protected, too delicate like a glass bottle that will break if it hits the ground. It is for her to prove she is the clay that gets moulded into beautiful vessel when put through fire. She is the gold that shines as it comes out of fire and she is the diamond that can withstand the pressure.

And today I have to compare Maya and Zoya the two contrasting characters Jenny is doing with penchant. Maya looked strong, was a business woman but in truth she was a fragile kid in search of love. Zoya looks delicate, she looks vulnerable but time will prove she has the willpower as strong as steel.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi shruti. Another amazing write up & analysis by you . Zoya is a naive person who has lived a very sheltered & protected life with her father & then yash by her side . She was never put in tough situations to find her own way where as Adi though is mentally tough but right now he is emotionally more weaker then Zoya . The most interesting thing was that zoya's words affected him & brought out a reaction which even his family couldn't. Zoya might be gullible but she is stubborn & persistent so I m really looking forward to see how she tackles this googly that life has thrown at her & prove everyone wrong . I also feel Adi is grounded for next 6 months so he got himself a new job .
Harshad & jen are totally rocking the show with not only their chemistry but also with their fire brand performance. It's too much fun to see these two in one frame as they really compliment each other very well in terms of performance.