Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@Shruti please do start the thread, your analysis is as always very insightful.
Coming to Zoya and Aditya, Aditya is going through the most painful experience all over agar. First it was from the father now from the wife. And going through this is like a nightmare for Aditya. He doesn't thinks much rather he just acts. He is not responding to the situation but reacting to it (quite understandably). Apparently the pain of loosing Pooja is there but it is only secondary to the pain of being cheated. And according to what they have shown us Aditya doesn't like the fact that his mother did not took any action against her husband's infidelity. Aditya wants to take some action but against whom will he take that? His wife is not there. And it's not like he isn't hurt by her demise, there is that pain too.
Zoya on the other hand is in complete denial. She is in a more pitiful state than Aditya. While Aditya came to some conclusion, however far fetched or rash or immature it may be, but Zoya is absolutely unable to face the truth. She is hurt by the unison of hands, she is hurt by Yash's lies, she is hurt by the people's talks, she is hurt by her father's statement, but even then she is trying to give excuses - not to others but to her own self. Zoya who in the first episode was so non judgemental that she said there nothing wrong in being a salesman was ready to blurt out that her husband must have beaten her up without giving these heavy words a second thought.
I think from here onwards the journey will be of Zoya who will always be in denial and Aditya constantly poking her, this making Zoya trying to bring out proof against the so called affair, and ultimately realising that it did actually happen, and will finally be able to accept it as well as forget and forgive it - the second chance that the show will be talking about.
Coming to Zoya's father, even I felt something off. I don't think that it was an accident, but I believe Zoya's father had something else in his mind and this has been done by somebody else. As for now both Zoya and Aditya's father have scope of some mystery attached to Yash and Pooja.
Let's see how it unfolds.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shreya that was what I told, Zoya wanted to break those hands with force or rather she wants to open the doors of that mystery which no one else wants. Just like doctor stopped her, many others would stop her, not to go for it. It's possible but will someone allow Zoya.
@Arshics yes the hands represent a strong bond, but the question is was that an extra marital affair or something different, something you cannot explain like the meghamalhar movie in Malayalam.

Thanks Swetha.

@bugsbunny I know abt rigor mortis but you can break it using force.

@surabhi let us see

@Mages those hands does show a deep bond, but does it amount to cheating only that needs to be seen

@Rumadiv the day I cannot connect to the show I will stop watching it.

@mija it will take a long time for Aditya and Zoya to take each other's hands and uncover the past.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya the truth is somewhere in between is my take. Did they had an affair. not sure. But did they share a deep relation which was beyond friendship most probably. Both Pooja and Yash lacked something in their marital relation which they tried to find in each other.
The problem with extra marital affair is that the cheated partner feels inadequate, they feel what was not there in them that their partner had to find it in another place.

It can be physical relation, it can be comradeship, it can be simply peace, but a marriage lacked something for such a deep bond to occur outside it.

Now the blame is on Pooja and Yash while Aditya and Zoya are not looking inward. If they understand why their partners did what they did maybe in the second chance they can build a better life.

Story has to open up.
nakshatra72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

The hands cannot be removed that easily. In a way that sentence was so prophetic because those hands have left a trail which Zoya wants to look but Aditya doesnt want to. Just like Ajay who asks the doctor is autopsy done so fast and cause of death determined, Aditya's head had decided it is infidelity, while Zoya's heart is trying to find a rational explanation.

Her heart that has no proof at this point, but her heart that believes her husband had not cheated on her. Mr Hooda doesnt want any more drama. He just wants to close the issue. His bahu had an affair but in front of everyone she is the bahu of Hooda family. It seems he too had an affair and Adi's mother had tolerated it, that's why Adi is so angry and detached with his parents. A family that wants their son to look normal as it is the matter of their prestige.

Wasim too wants Zoya to believe what is seen. In between Wasim tells Yash wont pick up the phone, why. What does Wasim know abt Yash or that accident.

Except Zoya everyone wants it to be closed. But Zoya wants to seperate those hands.Will she able to seperate those hands or find the reason they were held together. Another interesting aspect came today. The hands were together because of rigor mortis, so when the bodies were taken out has rigor mortis set in. If I understand it correctly rigor mortis start post two hours of death and it starts with eye lids, jaw and neck and if it need to come to hands it might take some four to six hours. So has it been six hrs since their death, did they die in the car, was there a third person in the car who was driving it and Pooja and Yash were behind it. Rigor mortis is the key on their time and place of death and how they died. Only when you traverse that journey that hands could be seperated. But that journey is not going to be easy for Zoya as even Aditya wont want to traverse it. But then he will have to traverse. He can get down from the ambulance leaving Zoya with the bodies but he had to come to the hospital just like her. Because those hands have connected him and her. Aditya who can see the unseen if he wants to and Zoya who can find perfection in imperfection are joined by destiny to take a unique journey where head and heart will clash.Because head sees and heart believes, but at some point both will have to meet.

Guys is it fine I start this as a thread so that after each episode I will update here. It will be easy to correlate

Excellent post.. 👏
Red: I think it was done so because audience will start to doubt that he had some thing to do with the accident.. Even in the first epi it was hinted that he knew something about Yash that everyone else didn't.. I think he will be one of the persons who is going to be blamed for the accident..
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone,

After watching the first two episodes, just like Zoya the first thought that came to mind was, should we immediately assume that they were having an affair just because their hands were clasped together?

While the outlook does suggest that, sometimes things are not always what they seem.

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep, they tried playing on the whole rigor mortis as a symbol for the connection between Yash and Pooja. And it definitely suggests that the duo had been dead for a while. But I read somewhere on the forum that they were cremated together cuz the hands couldn't be separated. I mean yes it's difficult but a little force could definitely break the hold. It usually breaks a few phalanges/bones but it is definitely not impossible. Besides, Zoya probably has a hair dryer on her at all times - her hair keeps going from dry to wet and vice versa whereas Aditya probably didn't invest in one. Continuity error 😆

And although, Zoya is being a little too far fetched in her make believe stories but she is the only one who happens to have some curiosity beyond labeling it as an extra-marital affair. Also, something was awfully fishy in the conversation between the doctor and senior Hooda wherein he confirms if it was a normal accident (cause of death). It seems like the report was manipulated besides the obvious rushing the whole process bit. Too many questions! The execution and editing may not be as good as expected but the story is definitely arising curiosity in the minds of the viewers.
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post, i liked that they mentioned rigor mortis because i was wondering why the hands were not separated, i didnt know that was a thing, but the whole the hands cant be separated was pretty symbolic, it definitely made it seem like as much as adi and zoya are meant to be, yash and pooja were the same. both Adi and zoya are handling the situation differently but they both arrive at the same place eventually unable to escape each other, neither are dealing with it properly, they are both on extreme ends and it will take a while for them to start moving on and letting love back in again. i love the way you have described th head and heart and it needing to meet in the middle, very poetic way to put it.
-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

wonderful post, i liked that they mentioned rigor mortis because i was wondering why the hands were not separated, i didnt know that was a thing, but the whole the hands cant be separated was pretty symbolic, it definitely made it seem like as much as adi and zoya are meant to be, yash and pooja were the same. both Adi and zoya are handling the situation differently but they both arrive at the same place eventually unable to escape each other, neither are dealing with it properly, they are both on extreme ends and it will take a while for them to start moving on and letting love back in again. i love the way you have described th head and heart and it needing to meet in the middle, very poetic way to put it.

Yeah, I definitely agree that the characterizing Aditya as the head and Zoya as the heart and the journey towards their amalgamation was put together beautifully by you. Definitely make this break down and your take in the episode thingy a regular.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
U made some really valid points 👏👏

Except for Zoya , noone else wants to find the truth .. its a question of prestige and honour for Senior Hooda , so he wants the case closed .. Aditya's mind has already submitted to the fact that his wife cheated on him , so it ends there ... Zoya's father for some reason never liked Yash , so for him its more like good riddiance plus like u said why does he say Yash wont pick up the phone , mayb hiding something and now just wants to keep it burried ..

Its only Zoya who wants to find out the truth .. Who wants to not only spearate those hands but try to look for rational reasonings too .. we might say she is still in denial or she wants to b in illusion that her husband is a saint , she is naive here .. etc etc .. but what if her illusions or doubts actually turn out to b the reality and Yash-Pooja actually turn out to b innocent .. I hope she does investigate this further .. I guess she will as she is flying down to Mumbai as per precap ..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shruti! :D I am so glad to see your post here <3 I had no intention of watching this show but then I happened to watch a few scenes yesterday, and well, I am a little fascinated with it now 😆 Mainly because I felt as though I was watching a masquerade ball, with almost everyone wearing a mask. That's not a feeling I usually get from Hindi shows. I was so confused by what I saw that I came to this forum, and I felt even more confused on seeing so many interesting posts. Then I saw your name, and it was like I spotted a lighthouse in a chotu sa storm! 😆
Superb writing ⭐️ You've analysed it so amazingly as usual...just 👏