Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Hi Mijanur and Alisha.

@opsora2090 It seems more than an affair. Honestly, at this point it'd be disappointing to find out if it is just an affair,eh?

Did you guys think that the cause of death as reported by the doctor was correct? Wasn't that "aankhon hi aankhon main " conversation between Mr. Hooda and the doctor seem fishy?

Hello Anaya you can call me Shuridh.
I think someone murdered Yash and Pooja.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Mijanur and Alisha.

@opsora2090 It seems more than an affair. Honestly, at this point it'd be disappointing to find out if it is just an affair,eh?

Did you guys think that the cause of death as reported by the doctor was correct? Wasn't that "aankhon hi aankhon main " conversation between Mr. Hooda and the doctor seem fishy?

N did u notice one thing joya's papa ki woh wali dialogue jab joya's mother iyea bol rahe the ap yash ko phone kariye

tab unhone bola - woh mere phone kabhi nei uthayega .. pher samhalke bola , nei woh mere phone kabhi uthata nei hai na isiliye bola

something really fishy

i think doc n hooda ka ishare mai iyea tha taki iyea news bahar na jaye n tabhi hooda cancer association pe doc ko help karegi .. i think ..idhar iyeahi hua..

but almost sab kuch hi fishy hai ... iyea just koi normal sa accident nei

koi normal sa marital affair nei the

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

aur iyea murder ke piche shahed in donoki kisi apne kai hat hai

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Mijanur and Alisha.

Did you guys think that the cause of death as reported by the doctor was correct? Wasn't that "aankhon hi aankhon main " conversation between Mr. Hooda and the doctor a lil fishy?

-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

N did u notice one thing joya's papa ki woh wali dialogue jab joya's mother iyea bol rahe the ap yash ko phone kariye

tab unhone bola - woh mere phone kabhi nei uthayega .. pher samhalke bola , nei woh mere phone kabhi uthata nei hai na isiliye bola True, the whole dialogue did make him seem suspicious. But I think it was more of a foos bomb thrown at the audiences to keep'em guessing. Zoya's father's involvement is definitely more than what Zoya or her family could imagine and we'll only find out why when they finally reveal the reason why he despises Yash so much, if religion isn't the answer!

something really fishy

i think doc n hooda ka ishare mai iyea tha taki iyea news bahar na jaye n tabhi hooda cancer association pe doc ko help karegi .. i think ..idhar iyeahi hua.. Hmmm, yeah that could be it. I'm probably reading a little too much into it. But hey, can you blame me? They are throwing one puzzle after another at us.😆

but almost sab kuch hi fishy hai ... iyea just koi normal sa accident nei

koi normal sa marital affair nei the Agreed! Kuch toh gadbad hai 😉

Word Count: 1

opsora2090 thumbnail

re nei nei , guessing to hotei rehgi .. but mujhe gut feelings hai kahi n akahi joya's father ka bhi kuch involvement hai

-Villete- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Hi, Shuridh! Yep definitely some sort of conspiracy is involved. Aditya is probably going to regret being so judgmental of the person he's loved for such a long time.

Originally posted by: opsora2090

aur iyea murder ke piche shahed in donoki kisi apne kai hat hai

Mein aap se sehmat hu.
I think Mr.Hooda is the main suspect.

Hi, Shuridh! Yep definitely some sort of conspiracy is involved. Aditya is probably going to regret being so judgmental of the person he's loved for such a long time.

I think Pooja is a cheater but at the same time she was murdered by someone like Mr.Hooda.
-Villete- thumbnail
@Shuridh Yeah, I agree with you about Pooja. She's definitely up to something. I mean, why was she in Mussorie in the first place?
Edited by -Villete- - 6 years ago