Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishsr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Initially just hearing HarJen is finally happening onscreen. then the really different promos started coming out - so unique...
Also I hear the show is based on a movie I like.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad got me here :) I'm not into Indian dramas but I can't ignore this show because of Harshad. I love him ☺️

Btw Vandy it's nice to bump into you again! I'm sure you won't remember me but I remember you 😆 I used to love your vms back then
manny136 thumbnail
the combo of harshad and jenny and the promo pics it got me interested in watching n now with the promos n hints of the story the show has a lot of potential to be great.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
its only and only HarJen my dream couple

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashishsr

Initially just hearing HarJen is finally happening onscreen. then the really different promos started coming out - so unique...

Also I hear the show is based on a movie I like.

I know it's like a dream come true...
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starktastic

Harshad got me here :) I'm not into Indian dramas but I can't ignore this show because of Harshad. I love him ☺️

Btw Vandy it's nice to bump into you again! I'm sure you won't remember me but I remember you 😆 I used to love your vms back then

I love him tooo😉
I'm sure u have changed ur username😆
Tell me the old one and the forum...U never know my almond infused brain could do wonders 😆
And I guarantee u ... U will start loving me again... Jaha hc..Waha vandy...Aur uske vms 😆
CalmaRanbir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just Because Of HarJen & Only For HarJen.. MY DREAM COUPLE ❤️
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

the combo of harshad and jenny and the promo pics it got me interested in watching n now with the promos n hints of the story the show has a lot of potential to be great.

Yupp...The storyline us definitely intriguing...And these 2 leads are ace performers...They will set things on fire
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely the concept and from everything I have heard about the characters and story and what they are trying to do from the makers and actors gets me even more hooked. They have a strong story with characters forcibly tied together by a tragedy they can't escape from and they only have each other to deal with it for better or worse. It truly feels like a impossible love/forbidden love(love this trope)and I'm excited to find out how they start falling for one another and deal with what has happened as well as their growth individually.it really feels different from the typical love-hate story because the reasons here are so strong and intense, I like the complexity of the situation, the angstness and of course I'm really happy we have two really talented actors as the leads as well as the 2nd leads. Who by the way I'm looking forward to finding out what happened between them and why.
Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago