love d ending...
zaya on beach...
n Da ka rheasya...
all I loved it...
loved each n every bit of it...
keep writing more :)...
Edited by Deepika_Zaya - 9 years ago
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sim loved the last chapter
Wonderful beautiful Awesome Superb I dont know which word suits u
Dont stop writing
Pls pls come back with another story
Beintehaa Isq the story which i went crazy
Loved each and every lines of this story
Gonna miss it soo badly

RiYA
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beintehaa Ishq Journey

A journey that started on the fateful 6th December 2014 . At that time nobody knew not even not Zain Abdullah, not even us readers , knew the journey , we were embarking on ...
A tale of Love that has not be defined before , A Love which went ahead than Science , ahead than a Human's mind .

He started his journey , searching her for a long year , walking towards an unknown destination which had just one name ; Aaliya .
He did not had the mere hint , that he was going to fall many times , stumble many times , to breathe again to live again .

And one day he saw her , he thought it's a dream again a mirage , an illusion that his heart was playing with his mind , but the beating of his heart against his ribcage could not be false , the blood re running in his veins , was not a dream . But sometimes our dreams are our worst nightmares , perhaps it was his .

Rhea , a stranger , to him to their world who came like a sun on a rainy day .The same face , the same smile , the same effect on him , still something was incomplete , he was incomplete , she was incomplete , they were incomplete. her chirpiness made him want to live again , to breathe again to live again . She was the hidden Aaliya , the mastikor one , the one who had lost herself , constantly trying to remember her past , hunting it .
Ek dhundla shehra , she had seen him somewhere , she had lived a lifetime with him , still he seemed inexistant . Zain Abdullah a stranger to her , a good looking greek god in a devdas form . Charmed by his innocent wishes , her love grew fonder , Aaliya's love resurfaced , like the sun peeking out of his shelter . She was the one to give him his first Sharth , letting him freezing in the swimming pool in the rainy night , melting his heart who had turned numb . Nokh jokh , Pyaar , a new found love they found , he was her Kitkit , she was his Da . She had filled his life with colors he thought were not destined to . Fulfilling his needs , fighting against the world for him .

His first obstacle . Mr Rehmaan Qureshi , a man who saved his Aaliya , her fatherly figure , when he had abandoned her ,a man who loved her more than his own family , a man who Hated Zain Abdullah for hurting her , for making of her existence , her identity , a question mark ! Who even created misunderstandings between them but at the end of the day , the one who supported Zain like his own father . Our Gabbar Chachu !

Surraya , a woman , who lost everything , in the mere space of a night ; Her husband , died and she was not near him in his last hours , and this is what hurts her the most , it's not about her ego , it's about the hole , the emptiness that she was feeling everyday and when her dear Zain , decided to go against her , to bring the girl who was the reason of her state , she started hating him , thinking that he will understand her , and somehow her hatred kept growing even seeing his face was a reminder of his betrayal . she started opening her her heart's door to that girl , her Zain's life . A son's first love ; his mother .

Aalisha , La , a friend with a gold heart , his constant support , she was really a sweet girl ! Loved her character !

Memories . We humans are capable of living in our memories for forever in order to not forget . Aaliya had erased Zain from her mind for sure , but not from her heart . When I did not knew about her illness , her character seemed like a very profound one , a deep one and understanding her was becoming easier with each update . Between the war of her mind and her heart , it was always her heart who won the battle . Yes , she punished him , insulted him , his love , but we forget that she was hurting too , when you are angry , or hurt , your life is like boiling water , you can't see anything straight . each time , she hurt him , the pain is bigger for her , it was never easy for her . When pain hits you , and you overcome it , you never are the same person . Zain had hurt her , the person she loved the most in the whole world . Aaliya was not selfish or egoistic or just thinking about her pain . No ! Sometimes , we just not have the choice . At the end of her day , her heart won and that is true Love . I remember the first 15 days she spent without him , she thought , it will be easy , she will bury him like a past shadow and will go on with her life . Sometimes , she would punish him too much and I was afraid that she might lose him forever .

Zain . What to say about him ? A person who loved with all his might , who lost his everything . In each update your words used for him just proves it that some people can just love , love and love ! he is such a person and for him Love is Aaliya . His definition of Love is Aaliya . I think about it and I was like , Who bear all this just for the sake of someone ? Who is ready to destroy himself to gain her back ? Just one word Zain . He did everything , for me he is a warrior , because when you are leading a war against yourself with nobody by your side , it hurts , Everyone turned their back to him . His birthday must have been the best one for sure and the day after that the worst one . A man who loved so much that he went in a state where smiling was perhaps the only option to forget everything , to forget the pain . He preferred to die inside than letting her being hurt , he preferred to become numb , a living corpse , like those from whom he used to dig graves , she called him Haram , driver , she made of him a stranger when he was her heart , her light , her hope . Zain Abdullah died from inside , many a time . There is no definition for love , But for me the way Zain loved her is Love . Thank you Zain Abdullah !

Zaya . Wakhalqnakum azwaya . And we made you in pairs ,Quran(78;8) , nothing more to define them . For me they are the definition of true Love !

Sim . coming to you I don't know what to say to you , perhaps thank you would be the right word !It started when i was still a silent reader and today see we are in May and I am writing one of the last comments for BI Ishq , i did not know that this story will give me a friend like you , yes we don't talk often , yet there is a bound ! I am making ahonest confession to you during the whole book whenever they were emotional updates i would be sad and perharps have tears in my eyes but i would not cry like really I am a hard shell 😆 , your worlds would touch the depth of my heart everytime , but the darkest update made me cry , like really cry , because i know the feeling of becoming numb and it's one of the most beautiful feeling as well the most horrible one . Thank you Sim , really , this story , will stay forever in my heart and You said that this story had non-fiction parts , I hope that that person has overcome it and now they are leading a Happy Life . And for you My Sim sahiba the Great je n'ai que deux mots te dire Je t'aime !

I am missing BI Ishq , Deeply madly , truly !

Best ff , ever read !

and yes Sim please take some rest and keep writing like a 😎 !

P.S : I am feeling so odd since two days , i am not receiving any pm for you , Bi Ishq was truly my companion when i sip on chocolate milk , missing it 😭

You are a spark , Sim really !

Edited by KitkitMkb - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A little something for you and Zaya from my side , nothing big ;)

Ek ajnaabe hun
Tere ghuzre kaal ki parchayi hoon
Tujhe panaa meri fitraat nahi
Yuk he khota meri matzo nahi
Teri hat aahaath se waking hoon
par ye dil hai ke manta nahi

Gohar mahal ke kamroon main
Khoj hai kisi khoye huwe khazane ki
Teri talaash main itini raate ghuzari hain
Lekin tera koi aata pataa nahi

Dastaan hi kuch aisi hai jiski koi maanzil nahi
Tere haar kadaam ki nigrani karte karte
Shayad iss banjaare ko ghar miljaaye
Tere raaste ko aapna banalun to

Meri yaadoon ke zanjeere
Samundar jaisa gehra hai
Iski pyaas kabhi bhooj thi nahi

Baand kamroon ke darwazoon ke beeche
Koi ro raha hai
Lekin tujhe figaar kahan
Tum to apni khwabon ki dounya main
Behosh ho chuka hai

Jab bhi Khuda se mulaquat hoti hai
Ilteja hoti hai
Kuch sukoon ki
Lekin Tere diye huwe zakhm , aise ghar kar gaye , ke meri room main saman chuke hai

Baand kamroon ke darwazoon ke beeche
Koi tadap raha hai
Teri aisi laat laki hai
Ke tanhai aur tanhapaan se laar raha hoon
Jaise kisi dushman se jaang haar raha hoon

Saya bhi khadaar nikla
Lekin tu usse bhi bataar hai , ye saya to
Mere gham ke anderon main kahi dafaan hoja ta hai , lekin tu tab bhi haazir hota hai
Mujhe chain se maarna bhi deta

Khoj hai kuch sukoon ki
Talaash hai kuch sukoon ki
Doobna chahta hun
Apni udaasi ke samundar main
Tujhe mitaana chahta hoon

Par kya karoon teri adaath se majboor hun , hoothon par bas Tera hi naam hai .

Kya karoon apne hi ghar main banjaara banke rehta hoon , apne hi logon ke beech paraya banke rehta hoon

Ab to aaja apni bandishe tod kar, gale lag ja , Kya karoon jeene par majboor hoon moot ne bhi thook radiya

Tune mujhse ye kaisa mooh pera ke Khuda bhi mujhse rafaa hogaya ?

Jaane kyon hamari judaai ko saadiyan ho chuki , lekin aaj bhi mujhe teri zaroorat hai

Tu to mere hi wajood ka ek hissa hai tujhe mitaa nahi sakta . Apne Khuda se yahi dua maangta hoon ke Humara Beintehaa Ishq mehfooz rahe !

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u very much sim for giving us such a beautiful n heart touching story.I hav read many romantic stories but this one is very special n close to my heart.U r a great writer n i can't praise u enough for ur writing skills.U hav depicted every emotion so well that it seems that it is happening in reality.U hav made zaya alive and eternal
Though i hav stopped commenting but i have read each and every chapter of this ff.
.u hav updated almost every day n sometimes we used to get double dhamaka like mahaapisode.I ll miss waiting for ur updates. My days were incomplete without reading ur updates.After bi i survived only because of this ff.
I always wished that bi had track like bi ishq. After divorce journey of zaya was great. U hav ended the story on happy note.
Perfect ending vaise i was hoping for zaya nikah 😉 just kidding..

Sim don't stop writting on bi forum.bi forum ll sunsaan without ur updates and posts.
Luv u sim!May u get every thing that u want in life.Come back soon with a new story n remain active on india forum i always read ur posts. I may not comment but i m like bhatkti atma in bi forum 😆

Ur great pankha
Luv u n miss u...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hie
I am back
Sorry for keeping you waited for so long
But you know life is full of hurdles
Next 50 chapters
Omg so many and now that I know I have complete all of them I am sitting to read them all I can't read all of then in a ago time constraints but yes am gonna comment on each one and that too long ones

Chapter 1
Dude she misses him yet wants to stay away why but ans next what he is here ...in Jaipur zain abdullah teacher omg and welcome to hell I am so sure its gonna be fun and hope aaliya is not so kadak on my zain abduallah going for the second chapter

Love and you know what thank you for helping me out through my problems and will always be thankful to you ... Waiting to meet you soon.
You are the most special I met here
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 50 (A)
You know what Sim deep down in my heart I always had a wish that you should write a full on ZAYalicious chapter after their reunion
and i'm grateful to you that you have fulfilled my unsaid wish we definitely are soul buddies thanks a lot buddy
Coming to the chapter

ZaYa and their adorable family was too cute
Zain and zhea's relation reminded me of Zain and his dad especially when Aaliya was asking about report card Zain's return from London and suraiya's question about report card was playing in my mind

Da...pyaar toh sab karte hai ..par usse nibhana ...apna haath tab thame rakhna jab zindagi, bimari, ya dukh aapko ghasit raha ho...woh pyaar hota hai...mere wajah se aaj bhi tum who bimaari se lad rahi ho

Aur yeh choti sazaa ..mujhe usse baat ki yaad dilate hai ...tumse vaada kiya tha ...mai har pal hazir hu ...chahe phir who ek ghante ki baat ho ...ya ...he cuddled her from back ...zindagi bhar ka saath

Amazing lines by Zain love of my Zaya is pure and serene these lines were making my eyes misty

And one more line this one it made my heart to beat a bit louder

.Da...ab bahut der ho gayi ..umar ho gayi hai ..jhuka bhi nahi jaata mujhse ...

Zain and his raqeeb's constant fight but Zain's love is above all these hurdles and hindrances

and the poem at the last was just awesome it was so so so beautiful❤️

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 50 (B)
What can I say about this part Thanks a ton for writing this
the island ocean sand that dinner every thing was so romantic and beautiful

Kitkit ...tumhe ajeeb lagta hoga na ..jab meeting mai aise tattoo dikhta hoga hai na ...she caressed it slowly ...

Da...mere pyaar hai who ...sharam ya ajeeb kyu laggea ...

infact maine toh staff koh offer diya hai ...joh husbands apne wife ke naam ka tattoo karyenge unhe ek saak tak higher pay check milta hai ..mai akela thodi na ...hu ...

She giggled ....Zain ...tum aur tumhara pagalpan ...

This cute conversation between ZaYa surely they are one of a kind their adorable ways of expressing their love to each other

Kitkit ...Mujhe bhook lagi hai ...

He opened his eye....ek kaam ro he gave his hand ...mujhe kha jao ...mai bahut tasty hu

Awesome Sim these lines were too good😆

The chocolate with Aaliya awesome desert it was hot😳

It has been freaking four days and I'm feeling ages have passed since I've read the story an update anew chapter

I'm missing my daily dose😔

I hope you will fulfill your promise very soon with another ZaYa story

katmaan thumbnail
OK chapter 2 I am late but its amazing I am loving zains a attitude I know he is hurt but its k because I know it's gonna heal soon ..haina ... I loved the car scene and the food eating dialogue is just so heart breaking
katmaan thumbnail
Painful and I know aaliya is in pain tooo
God zain how can he be so strong you have made him strong
Chapter 3 ka comments