Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Chap 44
They are cuteness ki dukaan both of them !
Even if he isangry on her he cant stop caring for her i just love them!
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Chap 45
That was role reversal !
Aaliya trying to talk tohim and him just ignoring her but i am sure deep down he is dying to be with her !
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Chap 46
Just one thing to Zain : Tussi jaa rahe ho , please tussi na jao !😭

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Chap 47
goingto a do a big review badme
manny136 thumbnail
Sorry i missed a few chapters to review . Wow what is going on such a role reversal poor zaya can they ever catch a break n now suri is mad n that la i thought she was a friend. seriously zaya need to go away from everyone n be with each other lol. Gosh so much pain n hurt but they better make it. the wedding thing felt like the last talaaq where zain was ready to marry again coz of a promise to suri will the guy ever learn dont listen tour mom all the time lol. Both of them need therapy not make big decisions about their life like this. Cant wait for the next update.
manny136 thumbnail
Finally read the last two chapters wow what a twist lol u r one of the best writers such a beautiful read. What a twist coz i was wondering how zaya would get back u know due to tht pesky techicality lol I kinda knew la was gonna hook up with altaf lol nice way to use their wedding to torture aliya. Finally got to know what was in the letter n glad suri got mad at them it was getting too much lol zaya needed a little knock on the head. Loved the flashbacks n zaya confessing . Finally they are back, cant wait for the next update aka the epilogue.
robsten_ thumbnail
Ahh...its the end but a worth one..I couldn't read it one go ..it was so head turning..unpredictable and worth all the love that it has got from all the reader..its ur love for Beintehaa this was the best fan fiction I have ever read ..thanks so much for this ...I'll miss it so much..aur abhi bhi DA as a rahsya cheating I was waiting for it only..but it was awesome amazing.. Loved it..chat say much totally spellbound.
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarsOnEarth

"Halki si hasi chahiye,tumhare labon se maafi chahiye."

I could remember this while reading.
"Zain satao mat" "Mujhe pata hai tum mazak kar rahe ho" these lines made my heart experience a weird thing.
"Delicacy"
Handled the emotions so well,Sim!
You are really a very talented writer,you make me cry without tune.
Really really loved it!
"The course of true love never did run smooth."-William Shakepeare.
It seems so true here.
Probably Love is a wonderful,terrible thing.
I have no words to tell how much I am in love with this story.
I have no words to tell how amazing writer you are.
I have no words to tell how much I am gonna miss this.
I have no words to tell how I am feeling right now.
The only thing I can tell right now is...Thank you?Love you?Miss you?
Uh!! I don't know what can I tell...
I am pretty excited for the next chapters..
Sorry,I can't gather my thoughts.
Take care.

Your love speaks Nidhi ...
You all make me feel special ...
Thanks love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

Yeh kya kar diya Sim!!!

Noo... Zain can't marry someone else...
Aisa mat karo yaar...
U know what, I don't think I will be able to wait for another one day for the update...
I am already getting restless now...
Ooohh... No no no no pleasee...
The poem was fab! I loved each and every word of it...
Pls continue soon yaa... I just can't wait...

And yeah, I just want to ask one thing from you... Can u pps give a little insight into Alisha too... A little Alisha pov also... Pleaseee... I want to know what she is thinking...
Please please please please...

And continue soon...

I hope I did justice to every character ...no one was left dry
Love you
Sim
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly,
I owe you an apology for not reviewing the past few chapters...

But you know? I feels so upsetting to type this...it's amongst the one of the last comments I'll be typing for this story...it has connected to me in a way that it so hard to believe and convince myself that it's come to an end...

''All good things must end.''- unfortunately, this quote is true. And the best I can make out of this story is that Bishq has made me ponder over some events and situations I ran awayy from in the past. Today, I must say I've made some decisions for myself through ths story. It has played a vitle role in my life and I'd like to dedicate the decisions good to you! To your writing.

Also, this story has given me a friend like you. Though I've never met you, but truely it's the connection of the heart that matters. Though I've never seen you Sim, I can bet your a bueatiful person! Because I've seen the bueaty of your soul through the path of this story...

Your a wonderful person Sim...And I don't know which language or which words can praise your bueaty and pricelessness...

Coming back to the story...
Woah! Rollercoaster, I didn't even get time to catch my breath! Each event has been so flawlessly planted and presented! Each dialogue is a witness for 'Ishq' each of it defines the word 'Ishq' each happening leaves down a fragrance of 'Ishq'

Ishq.
Well if would have to term ishq. I'm sorry that wouldn't be possible because each emotion and feeling of happiness when you adore towards someone is defined as love. But ishq is the madness in the love...the pain the sacrifices the wars the conflicts.

Ishq has it's own touch to it. And if you've seen one Ishq you've only seen one. Every ishq differs for every couple. And it is not the 'difference' it's the 'uniqueness' that makes it bring up and glow...

Like it's said never judge a book by it's cover never judge Love by ones words...judge it by experiencing it! Which means no one has the right to judge someone's love. You can only judge yours and state what you've done wrong in it!

Aaliya.
She was on the edge of her life being taken away. She felt as if it will end. I'm glad she didn't say 'no' to Zain for his nikaah...it shows she's happy in what he's happy...but this time I'm glad she atleast expressed her love in a true form...atleast she let her emotions out! She let her fears go! She proved that no illness in the world can stop one from loving. People will die! But their love will exist in hearts, in the air...

Zain.
''Let it go- the cold never bothered me anyway!'' Her coldness never stopped him from loving, he might have stumbled but didn't stop! Truely for the purity and passion of his Love which makes it Ishq- I have no great words to describe except that if this says it all hopefully- His love is flawed which makes it flawless!

Sim.
You and We. Have a connection beyond the connection of a writers with their readers. We have a bonding with you. With this story! And this bonding is the proof to a marvellous story. This is the 'Jist' of the story..you've manage to set alive the Ishq in the hearts of your readers for Zaya in more Beintehaa way. And for me you've set alive Ishq for 'My' Zain...

Maybe...it won't workout maybe it'll be heartbreaking but at the end. I can say I left no stone unturned...but if everything goes well I dedicate each moment of it to you Sim! Each and every word to you! And also the reason which made you write this...whch probably is 'Your' Zain- So hats off to him too...it's wonderous that his love towards you is so mesmerizing that the way you've felt it...is so heartwarming and a reward in it's own!

3 cheers to Sim and her Zain! Hip Hip...Hurray! Hip Hip...Hurray! Hip Hip Hurray!