365 Days- My First Anniversay

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The journey began exactly one year ago,when beguiling Zain Abdullah and his MKB-Aaliya,had turned me into a zayanatic. It was almost three months into Beintehaa,that I stumbled upon indiaforums,India's biggest entertainment portal and fell into a world ,where writers turned caffeine into words,people from all over the world dissected the episodes and hyped over even the tiniest of harshika offscreen moments.

And it was only on 28th of May,2014 did I put up my first work on zaya ,for the members to read and its been a roller-coaster ride since then.

This journey not just helped me to hone my writing skills but also develop as a human being,and each and every one of you have been an integral part of this journey.And today I take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you and say just how special you all are in my eyes.

The first friend I made on twitter-Arshi,thank you for keeping me company and being my co-nocturnal creature ,roaming the empty corridors of the virtual world .It was lovely getting to know you.

Then comes,Anwaya,Anju,and Shreya.From a casual conversation ,I never realized when and how we turned into friends. I don't thik you all would have ever been able to read my works here on IF,had these three not persuaded me to take it up. Thanks for giving me the push that I needed and for encouraging me and being there for me always.

My journey in this forum as an amateur writer began with my first os on zaya- Nothing Lasts forever and my first ss -Inkaar,Ikraar,Izhaar.It was during my initial days that I became friends with two of the most popular writers and sweetest souls in this world- Tanya aka Harshadcrazyfan and our very dear Sanika aka arshipotterfan.They are not just two amazing writers, who have and continue to churn out beautiful works,they are even my first friends in this forum. And believe me it gives me utmost joy ,when I say that this forum is like my extended family and my readers-my friends. You all have not just rad,but extended your encouragement ,help, and showered me with love and blessings,during my highs and lows ,patiently waited even when I have failed in keeping my promise to update on any specific date..your love is overwhelming..I must have done something good ,in my previous life,for receiving this kind of support and love from you all..

Next in line is Shippu aka Shipra aka preeharsharora.She has always been my rock..like my elder sister..my friend,my confidant , and my bong connection,away from home.She had always been there for me. And I don't think a simple Thank You' would be enough . You star writer' is today at a loss of words,so I would just say that I love you for coming into my life..

To Khyati,she's my guru maate.If one that fateful night,I wouldn't have come across her works,then probably I would have never been able to write sensual zaya scenes..She's an inspiration, a small packet of positive energy and a lovely soul. Thank you for all the smiles,tears and shivers!

To Sim,thank you for coming into my life,because your life has taught me that difficulties come into our lives not to destroy us,but to test our potentials.You're an amazing person,professional,mother and our ever-loving and wonderful writer-zainedil.Beintehaa Ishq is like a beautiful painting and after reading it I can proudly say that I have read a painting..

To zainedil Jr. aka. Baby Tanu,she's my lil packet of sunshine and there's no sorrow in this world that can't be wiped away with one smile of hers..she's an angel..and my breath of fresh air,a cutiepie and a darling...and indeed the cutest and youngest fan of Harshad!

Next is Saba. Well as far as my memory is concerned,we didn't get off on the right note,but I guess none of it mattered once we got to know each other,and its been an amazing journey since then. From discussing plots ,to dissecting my stories..and you spamming me even at ungodly hours,every single memory is ,was and will forever be cherished in my mind..You're a very talented person and albeit an amazing writer..

Now many of you spam me,but here's the most famous spammers-Alina,Rida and the blackmailer Sim. The spamming and the constant love that you guys shower over me and my words..not just makes me feel special but overwhelmed too..

To all the people in the virtual world with whom I have connected..- Shippu,Saba,Khyati,Sim,Arshi,Anwi,Anju,Shreya,Rida,Satakshi,Mahek,Haniya,Mazzy,Misha,Moumita,Jaya,Sonali Verma,Priya(@priyashegufta),Anks, ,Disha,Alina,Sumi,Pranavi,Ishika,Ananya,Gagan,Jakey,Shreelakshmi,Tooba,Faiza,Aparna,Yer M and all my followers(friends) on twitter..This journey would always remain incomplete without you guys..

To all my readers,the most important people-my silent readers,likers,commenters,thank you all so much..I wish there was a way in which I could express my love for you all..except reiterating my promise to you guys,that I'll try my best to keep the memories of zaya and beintehaa alive amidst us.

To my haters and bashers and all those who have misunderstood me and called me names..Thank you for coming into my life,because you all just proved how strong I am,and that I can be unapologetically me and true to myself, even if the rest of the world hates me. Thank you for questioning my love for the ones who matter to me, because sorry to say this but you all failed..because whatever you did,you just made my love for them stronger than before. I hold no grudge, nor do I envy anyone..I just wish all of you luck..

It is rightly said,"A writer after all is only half his book,the other half is the readers.From the readers,the writer learns."
Thank you my readers,my friends,my associates for sharing your ideas,responses,suggestion,experiences and stories with me,for sticking by my side and following the stories, for accepting it and for understanding me..I could have been more grateful ,than what I'm feeling right now,ever in my life..

Thanks to indiaforums,all my friends in my real world...and all of you,who has in some way or other(and am extremely sorry if I have missed out anyone's name) to make this journey a memorable one..I promise that I won't ever let you guys forget zaya..And last but not the least,thanks to all the writers of beintehaa forum,who have inspired me,time and again..And am sorry if I have ever hurt anyone...

Love you all!😊

From

Ann

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for completing one year on India forums😊
A big thanks to you for giving us such beautiful stories on ZaYa
Plz keep on writing you cast a spell on us with your magical words
I love to read all your piece of writings
You describe each and every scene with such an excellency that I feel like I'm watching those things really its a pure blessing of God on you that you have this magical skill👏
Keep it up👍🏼
What an amazing writer you are May God bless you

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
conrats ann
u r such an amazing writer
i love ur writings
again heartiest congratulations
keep smiling
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratz Ann.
I donno y but dis made me cry.
So I cant write more
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations ann

U r an amazing writers
N your amazing stories n writing skills has turned me into a spammer ..

Keep writing
Stay blessed

Lots of love

Alina
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations ann
u r awesome writer
love u
priya
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Ann
Touched to read ur words
Thnks for making R lives more beautiful
Loads of love from
Me n tanu
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wohooo annn congo
Now thank you for considering me good am I
I don't think I can match your ability to write things with flow

Love u for all this

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Ann you have given us so much with your stories you can't even imagine keep writing always and stay happy and smiley !! ;D
manny136 thumbnail
Congrats Ann , one whole year wow. Love ur stories they are really written beautifully. Keep up the great work, n keep being happy. congrats once again and the post was lovely.