Who had the worst exit?

Poll

Whose track had the worst ending in BI?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
BI used to not only wrap up tracks really well, but the makers were able to smoothly transition from one track to the other. I still remember how well BI had went from the Don track to Aayat's track. But the makers lost their touch once Barkat/Bobby was introduced in the story.🤢 And we have seen some pretty messed ending which made it really frustrating for all of us. So which one did you think was the worst?
For me, I would go with Zubair's...because it totally didn't make sense at all. If they wanted to turn Zubair into a dark character,..where he was ready to pretend to have an affair with Aaliya..then they should have sticked with it! When Rehan exposed him, he told Aaliya that he never wanted to do it in the first place and that Suri forced him! And all of kept wondering why didn't the makers show Zubair telling Zaya about it and have a twist showing that Zaya along with Zubair were fooling Suri!

Just for the sake of making Rehan a hero, Zubair's character was butchered and that didn't go down well with me. Barkat's ending was crappy too, but that was because the makers themselves didn't know what to do with her track. Zubair, on the other hand, got butchered for the sake of another character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m confused b/w Barkat n zubbu.
I think Barkat's track was incomplete nd zubbu exit was also vry bad.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It has to be Barkat ...!!! Frankly speaking I wanted Barkat to become typical vamp and kidnap Aaliya and do all insane stuff and then in climax after huge showdown I wanted her to be dead...!!! This would have spiked our shows TRP...!!! :( :/
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Well Farhan admitted he lost himself as a writer during the Barkat track which was evident given how the track ended up playing out. It started off promising but midway it got messy and Farhan just did not know how to take it forward, it probably did not help matters that there was pressure on fans to wrap up her track especially given the offscreen drama.

With that said, I will always feel Zubair had the worst exit. The turn to the dark side never made sense, especially considering Zubair was one of the biggest supporters for his cousins yet all of a sudden he had no issues ruining their marriage all for his own selfish gain. Zubair was purposely ruined to prop up Rehan and that was not fair, Zubair deserved a better exit.
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Zubair track was incomplete I mean he was very much positive character in start but then suddenly he became selfish and negative