Harshad Arora To Start Shooting For New Show

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

New Delhi, Mar 12: As we reported earlier also that Harshad Arora is making best out of his free time and what better than spending time with your parents,relatives and friends.

Recently Harshad Arora went to Delhi and spent few days at his home with his parents. He also celebrated Holi with his family and friends and tweeted some fun pictures of the same. So how was his trip to hometown? "It was awesome. I din't feel like coming back but my work is here so I have to. My parents were calling me since long. They said come and spend some time here because once your shoot starts you will have no time. I have continuously worked without break for more than one year and had no time to spend with my family so this trip was really refreshing. Having food at home,meeting with old friends is the best one can do in spare time." said Harshad

So now that he is back to Mumbai, what are his upcoming plans. "Plans, no plans at all. I have to start shooting for my new show in few days.So just spending some time at home and some work related meetings" said Harshad.

http://www.newsroompost.com/173507/harshad-arora-back-delhi-ready-start-shooting-new-show/

And BTW Guys, Cant you get a bit more active? You saw their ranks? GOD!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the best to him ! Still missing my zaya
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ATB harshu ..hope your new show will be as awesome as BI..can't wait for it ..!!
TFS TT.:):)
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both Harshad and Preetika are coming back :)
Hope it s in the same show
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally! I hope he does a sensible and good storyline and no saas bahu shit... because no matter how much I love Harsh I would not be able to watch a bad story :p
All the best harshad.. Do good and give us something to fangirl after 😆