Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Very good chapter I hate misunderstandings continue soon and I love this song , thanks for the pm !
Zaya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Riya m back missed u shoo much!! How's u?? M fine btw coming back to the update it was superb!! Really u did a great job!! I can't wait for the next chappy so continue soon!
Urs
chudail :-)
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it...
so cause misunderstanding... zaya ka break up ho gaya...
Cont soon...
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will reply to all your comments
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy Guyss MY BIRTHDAY NAA😃
so here's Special update for u😳
Thank uu for the lovely wishes😳

Zubair and Barkath were now ready with theirplan 1 which included three parts A,B and C.
Zain walked to Aliya's room where she was waiting for him from a long time for asking what he wanted to speak about. As soon as he entered she got up from her bed ,walked to him and asked "What happened Zain?"
He just nodded "Nothing"..." Let's finish this presentation "

Both were working for a long time. zain was fed up.So,he kept the FILE aside and sat freely while ishita was writing report of her project. zuabir & barkath come out of the Aliya's bedroom and sees zain sitting freely and ishita working. "Perfect timing" Both spoke together. They send a servant inside with a by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">cup of coffee.

Servant knocks and Aliya tells him to by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">ENTER.He tells "Saab ke liye coffee"
"Tumhe kaise pata ki mujhe coffee chahiye" Zain questioned.
"Zubair Saab ne bataya" servant told as thought by Zubair & barkath.
He keeps the coffee and goes.zain offers Aliya and she tells no.As usual he takes out his mobile and puts a bySONG randomly. He takes the cup in hisleft hand and right hand he drums on the table.He was doing itcontinuously despite aliya's look.Finally when she was irritated she shouted "Stop it yaar zain.It's irritating."
zain stops immediately. He goes to flashback where her reaction would be the same.

*Flashback*
aliya was sitting in college canteen and making notes.zain comes their and asks "coffee?" She replied "no ,thanks" She is CONTINUOUSLY working on her paper while he come and occupies the seat opposite of Hers.
He sits,takes out his mobile - by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">PLAYS a song,takes cup in by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">left hand drums his right hand on table.
She was by by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">TRYING to concentrate on her work was disturbed but she didn't by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">speak anything. So,he increased banging.She shouted "Stop it zain its irritating me"
"So? What can I do?"
"What can you do means?. Here I'm sitting and doing hard work for exams and you're doing timepass."
"Hard work kar rahi ho na to Karo.Concentrate karona waha pe"
"Tum aise bang karte rahe to main kaise concentrate karungi"
"Ab kyu padh rahi hai,ghar jaake padh"
"Mujhe aur bhi kaam hai Siva padhai ke"
"Jaise ki - barkath KO daant na,owner KO maska maarna,ayath ke saath gossip Karna,mujhe lecture de de ke tang karna"
"Won main nahi tum karte ho"
"Accha toh main kehta hoon... Imitating aliya'svoice...barkath tu had waqt zubair ke ppeche re,don't help me...Aunty aaj aap bahot khoobsurat lag rahi hai... Chal ayath aur bata there love life ke baare me...zain tum kabhi meri baat nahi sunte ho.hameshe pareshaan karte hoon hadd hai ."
"Huh?"
"Huh kya...Yeh sab mein kehta hoon."
"Hadd hai zain .tum kitna pareshaan karte ho mujhe"
"Dekho...I'm not lying"
zain...she CLOSED her books and says "Meri liye bhi ek coffee"
"Servant lagta hoon? Jaa lele"
She makes cute pout and puppy face.He tells "chehra dekho.thik hai" and goes.She says "Yes!"

*End of flashback*

BOTH zain and aliya gets the same flashback.zain remembers all parts of it while aliya remembers only...
aliya - "zain tum jaanthe ho,meri FEELS happy she remembered something but feels dejected "Mere jaisa nahi aliya ,main hi tha"
"You said something?" She asked.
"No,tell me about him"
She recites the same incident which zain remembred. He asksWho was he?
She tells "That's the problem. Bande ka chehra yaad nahi aa rahi hai.Mujhe bahot baar iss bin chehre ajnabi ke baare mein sapna aaya hai.Maine miku KO bhi bataya.She told he is my sapno ka rajkumar.she names him imaginary but I know he exists somewhere."
"Toh kya tum iss binchehre ajnabi ke saath relationship me thi'
" shayad haan aur na bhi.Yaad nahi hai"
"Agar iss ajnabi me tumhe dhoka diya ho tho bhi tum isse pyaar karogi"
"Chehra ho tab pyaar karungi na.waise I think we were only friends"
"Accha" he faked a smile.we were more than friends aliya his mind spoke.

zubair & barkath outside door were happy that ishita remembered about zain seeing his activities.
barkath "I should have told Alu about zain.I told he doesn't exist"
zubair "it's okay barkath.let Alu take her time and remember zain.waise PLAN A is successful. Time forplan B ...ready"
"Ready" barkath spoke and byentered aliyas bedroom.

She tells "alu,if your work is over we'll go out for shopping"
aliya and zain looks on to her. aliya sees zain.
He speaks "Freely... I'll byCOMPLETE it you enjoy"
aliya asks "sure"..." Cent percent. Go"

aliya and barkath leave for mall.They buy some clothes and accessories for themselves.
Mihika tells "alu mujhezubair ke liye ek shirt leni hai.chalegi"
"Haan...chal"
They ENTER some men clothing shop and search for some shirts. aliya sees a model wearing sky BLUE shirt.She immediately falls in love with it.She imagines zain in that shirt and she buys it.
barkath "kiske liye?"
"Kya"
"Shirt? zain ke liye"
"Haan"
"Kya chal raha hai tum dono ke beech me "
"Nothing.simply I brought for him"
"Okay" barkath smiles.

They comeHOME.aliya sees zain is still working. She goes to him and hands over the shirt."kya hai?" He asks
"Khol ke dekho"
"Shirt vo bhi blue " he asks shocked.
"Kyu you don't like blue?"
"No I love blue.how did you know that you should bring this only?"
"No I just felt like bringing blue for you so I brought.'

zain was in tears. She REMEMBERED it. Yes...yes...he was like that.
She spoke " jao pehen ke aao"
He went and wore it and camBACK.
She told "just like I imagined"
He says "huh?" Nothing she replied.
She again spoke "Maine ek baar bin chehre ajnabi KO bhiBLUE shirt diya tha"
*Flashback*
zain and aliya come to canteen and sat on a table.
"Woh" they spoke together
"Tumhare liye" again they spoke together
"Okay you" again together.
BOTH decided to keep quite. Then they kept shopping bag on table and told "for you"
They took their respective bags and looked inside keenly.aliya had got a GREEN salwar fromzain and zain had got blue shirt from her. Both told "nahi"

He told "pehen ke aao"
She told "tum pehno"
"I don't want to"
"Same here"
"Why it's your favorite color"
"Yours too"
They both were fighting when barkath came there.

"Cool down.What happened"
aliya said "ask him"
"Ask her" zain said
They both were pointing towards each other.
zain" why don't you tell she's your bff"
"You tell,she's your moh bola bhai's gf"
"Stop it tell yaar"
"You tell"
" you" "you" "you" "you" after many such you's barkath declared cease fire.
She took out her water bottle and spinned it saying "whom it will point they will tell me"
It pointed aliya. "No ,ask him"
"Cheater cock" zain told
"Main?you're"
"You...cuz you're not following barkath's rules.
barkath told " alu ...tell me"
aliya spoke "zain be mere liye yeah laya hai.green dress."
zain told "isne mere liye blue shirt laayi hai"
barkath "what's PROBLEM in that.its your favorite colors right"
"Right but it's not his/hers" both together.

barkath " kitne cute se ladte ho tum log.Stop fighting.Suno kal tum dono yeh dresses pehno ge and hum chharo movie jaayenge samjhe"
BOTH "okay ma'am "
Both again spoke together "sorry I"
zain smiled and told "kal aa Jana yeh pehen ke.I'll be waiting"
aliya "me too"
They hug andLEAVE.

*End of flashback*
zuabir & barkath see it from outside and thinks their b PLAN is working. She's slowly remembering few things. Though she does not know that ajnabi is zain,is remembers few things about him and is relating to zain. Hope.Hope her memory comes back soon both pray.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Buddy me for pms. That's it part 9 is done.Hope its up to your EXPECTATIONS. Need comments.
Both appreciation and criticism are warmly WELCOME.
Love u all

Precap - zaya and Zuba in movie.
Edited by nashfa - 9 years ago
Zaya2 thumbnail
Hi chudail...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!enjoy ur day party hard!! Love u so much BTW m ANGRY... u didn't told me about ur birthday... *sobbing *why?? Anyways aaj Maaf kiya coz it's ur day Gurl!!! Luv u so much!!! Sorry abhi update nhi pad paaungi coz m very busy nowadays!!! But will definitely reply after sometime... Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Muhaa love u take care!!!
Urs
Chudail...
mariya19_ thumbnail
Lovely update...
Beautifully written
Loved it..
Hope aliya will get her memmory back...
Waiting for plan number 3
Cont soon

and ya happy birthday...enjoy your day

Mariya
Edited by harsh_pree - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear !!
Happy birthday :)
Amazing update !!
Both plans succeeded !!
Hope aliya gets her memory back soon !!
Waiting for next plan !!
Continue asap !!
Thnxx for pm :)
N once again happy birtday !! Enjoy :)
nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Hi dear !!

Hello

Happy birthday :)

Thank uu 😃
Amazing by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">update !!

Thanxx again 😳
Both by BlockIt Ad remover" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">plans succeeded !!

Yup😆
Hope aliya gets her memory by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">back soon !!

I hope so😳
Waiting for by BlockIt Ad remover" in_hover="" in_hdr="1" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;">next plan !!

u will get it😳
Continue asap !!

Will continue soon😳
Thnxx for pm :)

u re welcome 😳
N once again happy birtday !! Enjoy :)

Thankuu soo much for the lovely comment😳

Word Count: 1

nashfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsh_pree

Lovely update...

Thankuu mariya 😃
Beautifully written

Thaxx again 😃
Loved it..

😳
Hope aliya will get her memmory back...

I hope so 😊

Waiting for plan number 3
hehe u will get it😆