Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry after u sent pm so many times I am commenting now this delay was due to my internals
If I would start reading ur PMS I will be lost in zaya world so had to ignore forum for some days
Coming to update
Its a fabulous update
Would be looking forward for story to unwind
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Sorry after u sent pm so many times I am commenting now this delay was due to my internals

If I would start reading ur PMS I will be lost in zaya world so had to ignore forum for some days
Coming to update
Its a fabulous update
Would be looking forward for story to unwind

Thank uu soon much for the comment meghna πŸ˜ƒ
I will continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy guss πŸ˜‰
How u all 😊
I know im super duper late 😭
kan pakadke sorrry okπŸ˜†
u all know na im lazyπŸ˜†
Tommorow is a special day for me 😳
So sometimes u all will get update tommorow alsoπŸ˜‰
Uske baath kuch din wait karna hogaπŸ˜†

Here's chap 8 enjoy 😳

Zain silently went to his room with his mind preoccupied with thoughts of his Aliya and her condition.He thought why couldn't he guess that ,that something might have happened to her because she wasn't one of the people who forget their friends or rather cheaters very quickly.

He considered himself as cheater-her cheater.He cried his heart out thinking why didn't he just hear her for one time.If he had heard nothing would have happened. Aliya wouldn't have met an accident nor would have suffer memory problem. It was all because of him.He was the sole reason for her becoming even more emotionally weak.Ayisha's words that Aliya was adopted was spinning in his head - no matter why she behaved like that after their break-up.

Whenever the thought came to him that she was adopted, his heart ached a lot. He sat on his bed and remembered that day.The doomed day of their break-up.

Flashback :::::::::

Zain was super happy.He ran to his room,quickly took out the suit Aliya had gifted him on his birthday. He wore it,combed his hair, applied her favorite perfume and rushed out of his house.He drove his car as quick as possible. He paused near a florist and bought a bouquet of red blood roses.He then again raced to his college.

He was the happiest person on this earth he felt. That day morning itself, his mom and dad had told him that Aliya was a right girl for him and within week they were going to Delhi to speak to Gulam's about Zain-Aliya's marriage. He was so excited. He was going to spend his whole life with the one whom he loved truly.He thought of presenting a marriage proposal in front of her and when she accept it,he would give her the good news.

He wanted to be the one to give this news to her first. So he broke many signals and ran to college.He roamed almost all the campus looking places she was expected to be.He didn't find her.He tried her mobile it was switched off.Where is she he wondered .While passing through one corner she saw her.She was beautiful as always. She was on phone.He thought not to disturb her.

He stood behind the tree with roses in his hand.He heard her speak "It's all over between us dude.Mere peeche kyu padhe ho ?.". He was shocked - whom was she speaking to?He waited.
She continued "Look I was with you only for your money.Now that your almost all money is used up,I have no reason to hang out with you.You get my point, it's all over Rehan Khan.Don't ever call me again." She kept the phone.

Zain couldn't believe what he saw.Was is her ?.Was is His Aliya who was was very polite ?
He thought she was joking.But her next phone call proved it wrong
"Hello...Kaam ho gaya.Breakup done.An him dono ki beech kuch gadbad nahi ho GI"
Zain's doubt got confirmed. Roses in his hand fell down. It took few minutes for him to return to this situation.

He felt anger boiling inside him.How could she do that with him ?.He walked over the roses to her and called "Aliya"... She was shocked upon seeing him.
He continued " chouk kyu rahi ho ? Dar laga ki Maine tumhare or tumhate bf ki baat suni."
"Huh ?"
"I heard it Aliya.You are really not what I expected.I thought you were the best girl but you are worse Aliya - the worst.Didn't you think once before playing with me and my families emotions. How cheap can you get ? One or two is okay...three four chee ..."
"Zain????"
"Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai apne aap par ki Maine tumpe bharosa karke tumse pyaar kiya."
Zain what are you saying? "
"I hate you AliyaI hate you.Everything is over in between us.Nothing is left.You moved on so congrats"
"Moved on.siwno tum galath soch rahe ho"
"Tumhare naye bf KO Mubarak.Mujhe time lagega but its okay.mujhe iss baat ka satisfaction hoga ki Maine tum jaise ladki se pyaar nahi kiya.

He left from that place.She kept on calling galath samj rahe ho.He payed no heed to any of her words.She sat on the ground on her knees and was crying very badly.She controlled her emotions and decided to confront Zain for proving herself innocent in front of him.
She followed him where ever he went and tried talking to him.He ignored. She called him numerous times and also messaged him.He was ignoring everything. Their love story of four years had come to an end.

******"*=**************************

He was speaking to himself " I was wrong Aliya.u were right.I'm sorry.I'm sorry."
He felt a pair of hands on his shoulder. He looked up at them.It was Zubair and Barkath.They occupied seat beside him consoling him.He told them "Meri galathi thi .punish me.meri galathi thi.I was wrong"

He continued "I'm such a bad peraon.I didn't listen to her.I did not believe her words.But Ayath proved I was wrong"

Ayath was Zain-Aliya's classmate. She was Ishita's next best friend after Barkath
The trio always were together. Ayath was very kind hearted. She helped everyone in times of need.She was madly in love with Rehan khan.Ashok was also their classmate.Most of class preferred to be away from him.

Rehan always flirted with Every girl in the college who would fall for him easily.he was very rich so most of girls especially new ones who caught in his Words.Ayath was one of them.Once Rehan was catching anyone he wasn't leaving them so quickly. Initially Ayath felt Rehan was good but later she saw his true colors when she caught him red handedly missing a girl in classroom - empty.

She wanted to go away from that freak but it wasn't such easy.She tried all the ways by which she could get away from him but none worked. So she spoke to Aliya about it. Aliya told her to speak to Zain as Zain was the only one who could scare that Rehan. Whole college knew how much Zain and Rehan hated each other.Though aRehan hated Zain he was afraid of him as he had been banged a lot of times for teasing Aliya.

Ayath denied of contacting zain and pleaded aliya to do something. aliya told her to speak to him confidently. Tell him straight on his face that you don't like him.You give him taste of his own medicine. Tell him he used her.ayath tried speaking but she was afraid so she could not do properly.

rehan even tried to create rift between aliya and ayath .But their bonding was strong enough not to be affected by these petty issues.aliya finally decided to speak to rehan herself. What followed next was the flashback.

aliya called rehan and informed him about break up. She then called up ayath giving her good news of her successful breakup and added nobody would come in between their friendship. zain took it other way round and broke up with aliya.

When ayath got to know about it.She was damn angry on Raman.She blasted him for doing that to aliya.She told then the reason behind what actually that phone meant.by the time zain got to know,it was too late. aliya had gone somewhere. From the time he has found out the truth he was trying to find her.

After two long years, he found her by zubair's slip of tongue and was here to apologize for what he did.When he broke up with aliya's his parents were very angry. They tried explaining him that he was wrong.but he was adamant that she was a cheat.His parents who were very find of her got hyper.So Mr Usman Abdullah took him out of house...

Raman told zubair " Till Aliya gets her memory back. I'll be here only and help her remember. Till I apologize and be forgiven I'll not have sigh of relief.I m going to make her remember her past slowly with pur light hearted moments..."

Barkath"Kuch Karna padega.kuch socho buddhu..."
"Kya sochu?"
"zain ki koi special cheez Jo unique ho aur aliya bhi janthi ho"
"Bro ki saari unique cheez sirf aliya hi jaanti hai"
"Socho ...kuch to hoga"
"Kya?kya?kya" both were racking their brains
"Coffee..." Both spoke together.

"See barkath.we are made for each other. We spoke together" zubair told.
"Yes zubair.I love you"
"Love you too baby.coffee plan kal execute karenge"
Both hugged.

Aisa bhi kya milna, saath hoke tanha
Aisi kyun sazaa humne hai paayi, Ranjhana ve
Phir se mujhe jeena, tujhpe hai marna
Phir se dil ne di hai ye duhaai, Saajnaa ve
Laqeeron pe likh di kyun judaai..

Gair sa hua khud se bhi, na koi mera
Dard se karle chal yaari, dil ye keh raha
Kholun jo baahein, bas gham ye simat rahe hain
Aankhon ke aage lamhe ye kyun ghat rahe hain
Jaane kaise koi sehta Judaaiyaan.

Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni (x2)
________________________________________________________________________________

Precap - Aliya remembers drinking coffee in her college days with...πŸ˜ƒ

That's it part 8 is done.😊
Like aur comment bhi kardenaπŸ˜‰
Love u all😳

Riya😳

mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing riya..
Loved it ...beautifully written...eagerly waiting for next part..precap looks intresting
Cont asap!
And if possible pm me

Mariya
Edited by harsh_pree - 9 years ago
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Riya!
Amazing chapter...
So because of this stupid misunderstanding Zaya had broken up! Ooohh...
Excited by the precap... continue soon...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome chp
really loved it
beautifully written
so nw barkat n zubair's mission is gt bk aaliya's memory
excited for precap
cont soon
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail