Users

Frequent Posters

Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful start tough emotional
Will be waiting for next part
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm back...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This chapter is specially for Riya.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Not me. seniour Riya of this forum๐Ÿ˜†

This is the continuance of zain's pov from 1st chapter..

PART 2

But i couldn't help in doing so.I moved sanam's hand aside and said ".you go to select some furniture ,OK.I have got something to do in the company."
Obviously, she was unhappy .Because i had promised her to go with her.At the moment the idea of divorce became clearer in my mind although it used to be something impossible to me.However i found rather difficult to tell my wife Aliya about it.No matter how mildly i mention to her,she would be deeply heart.Honestly she was a good wife.

Every evening she was busy preparing dinner.I was sitting in front of the TV.The dinner was ready soon., then we watched TV together.Or,I was lounging before the computer visualizing sanam's beauty.This was the means of my entertainment.One day i said it to her in slight joking way,"Suppose, we divorce what you will do"?

She stared me for a few seconds without a word.Apparently i believed that divorce is something too far away from her.I couldn't imagine how would she react once she got to know i was serious.

When my wife went to my office sanam just stepped out of my cabin. Almost all the staff looked at my wife with a sympathetic eye.and tried to hide something while talking to her.She seemed to have got some hint.She gently smile at my subordinates. But i read some hurt in her eyes

Tadaaa completed chapter 2
Hope you guyss like it.
Leave your like and comments down๐Ÿ˜Š
For PM add me to buddy list๐Ÿ˜Š

Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by nashfa - 9 years ago
HarshIkaZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww lovely update but it's too short
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was short and sweet...
Luv it..
Waiting fr next chap...
Cont soon..
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
short tha but accha tha , i hope he realizes that he should not divorce her , my poor Aaliya .
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update can't wait to read what happens next ๐Ÿ˜Š
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice chapter
bt feeling bad 4 aaliya
do cont soon
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter ...
Feeling bad for aliya :(
Zain is doing very wrong ...he's divorcing aliya ...
Even staff feels bad for her ...
Pls give long updates ...
Continue asap :)
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankuu for all lovable comments
meants a lot to me
gonna update part 3
nashfa thumbnail
Im back ๐Ÿ˜†
I know last chapetr was a bit short ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sorry for that๐Ÿ˜‰
Here you gooo๐Ÿ˜Š

Soo here's Part-3๐Ÿ˜Š

I talk too much sorry for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PART 3

Once again ,sanam said to me,zain ,divorce her OK?Then we live together.I nodded .I knew ,i couldn't hesitate more.When my wife served the last dish,I held her hand. I've got something to tell you.I said.She sat down and ate quietly.Again i observed hurt in her eyes.Suddenly i didn't know how to my mouth.But i had to let her know what was i thinking.I want divorce.I raised a serious topic calmly.she didn't seem to be much annoyed by my words,instead she ask me softly ,why? I'm serious.

I avoided her question.This so-called answer turned angry.She throw away the chopsticks and shouted at me angrily,You are not a man!At that night we didn't talk to each other.She was weeping .I know she wanted to find what had happened to our marriage life.But i could hardly give a satisfactory answer to her,because my heart had gone with sanam.With a deep sense of guilt,I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that that she could own our house our car and 30% stake of my company.She glanced at it and then tore it into many pieces.I felt a pain in my heart.

The women ho had been living 10 years with with me would become a stranger one day.But i could not take back what i had said.Finally she cried loudly in front of me.Which was i expected to see.To me her cry was actually a release.The idea of divorce which has stressed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer.Deep down i my heart i still have a soft corner for her.

At late night,i cam back home after entertaining my clients.I saw her writing something at the table.I fell asleep fast.When i woke up i found she was still there.I turned over and was asleep again.She brought up her divorce conditions:she didn't want anything from me,but i was supposed to give her 1 month time before divorce,and in 1 month's time we must live a normal life as possible.Her reason was simple:our son would finish the summer vacation a month later.she didn't want him to see our marriage broken.She passed me the agreement she drafted and asked me "Zain, do you still remember how we entered our room on the wedding day"?This question suddenly brought back all those wonderful memories to me.

You carried me in your arms, she continued.so i have a requirement, that is you carry me out in your arms on the day when we divorce.Fro now to the end of this month,you must carry me out of the bedroom to the door every morning.I accepted with a smile.I knew she missed those sweet days and to end our marriage in a romantic form.I told sanam about my wife Aliya's conditions.She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd.No matter what trick she does,she has to face the result of divorce,she said scornfully. Her words more or less feel me uncomfortable. i felt a pain in my heart.

My wife and i hadn't any body contact since the divorce intention was explicitly expressed.We even treated each as strangers.So when i carried her out the first day,we both appeared clumsy.Our son clapped behind us,Daddy is holing mummy in arms.His words brought me a sense of pain.From the bedroom to the sitting room,then to the door. I walked over 10 meters with her in my arms.She closed her eyes an said softly ",let us start from today.Don't tell our son".I nodded feeling somewhat upset.I put her down outside the door.Sh went to wait for the bus.I drove to office.

Finished Chapter 3๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Drop your precious like and comments down๐Ÿ˜‰

Riya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by nashfa - 9 years ago