Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Loved the mrs abdullah and the jealous Aaliya i am loving this sries continue soon excited for the next one !

Ya I know I am in love with it so updating daily
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 updating soon khayti...
it was so cute.
zain was going infront of all in his laal chaddi...lol.
but jealous mrs abdullah canceled his plan...
continue soon..
thanks 4 pm.
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r making my heart bouncing in happiness
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update 😳 Loved it as always!
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha!! Zain ki lal chaddi have gained importance...:P
Continue soon , I cant really wait for drunk Aliya
And thanks for pm
Sorrry for late comment
UPDATE ASAP!!!!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Plz continue soon
Thanks for da pm
zayalove thumbnail
Lovely part khyati .
Update soon
Thanks for da pm
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Chapter 3 was cuteness overloaded...the coffee scene was awesome...
Chappy 4 was Beintehaa reloaded...loved both the parts...
Continue soon...
Sorry for the late reply...
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww this is shooo cute. Do continue soon. Thnx for pm :)
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
His friends sorry for late update ...I have written this one just now only and its too bad its not up to my expectation ...I am not happy ..but am posting it ignore typos...ignore all mistakes
I am ready for heels

Here u go

Picnic Time
The whole abdullah family had come for a picnic to lonavala a hill station near mumbai.

It was too cool unlike mumbai.
The whole family had decided to play games around a

Aaliya and zains room
Aaliya:kitkit chalo neeche Mami mamu games khelne bula rahe hai humne aur rizwan bhi dhund raha tha tumhe

Zain:main nahi as raha neeche...bahut thand hai...
Aaliya(giggled):kitkit kisne kaha that hero baneko hill station aa rahe the toh jackets carry karne chaiye but nahi aap ne toh bus t-shirts liye aur chal pade... (she giggled again )

Zain:ha toh kya mujhe laga pleasant climate hoga but yaha toh bahut thand (rubbing his hands)

Aaliya :theek hai phattu pade raho yaha pe
(Aaliya said leaving the room)

Zain shouted :mamu ki bhanji main phattu nahi hu (running behind her )

On the ground
Everyone had started playing games..
"Arre zain tujhe thand lag jayengi "rizwan said drawing everyone's attention to zain who was shivering a little bit "rizwan it k I am fine " zain said trying to be strong
"Are zain aaliya bhabhi ke saath shawl share karle na "rizwan said...loudly
"Nahin nahin I am fine " zain again muttered
"Arre miyaan sharmana kya biwi hai woh aapki jab main aur aapki mom share kar rahe hai toh aapko kya sharmana " usman and surriya smiled as they surriya was sitting wrapping her arms around usman with her shawl
"Zain"aaliya opened her shawl indicating him to come and sit with her
Zain slowly shifted next to her clumsly and shyly aaliya gave him one edge of shawl they tried to maintain distance ...
"Arre miyaan biwi hai kas me pakdo usse "usman said laughing loudly while others joint him too ...
Zain started coughing looking at aaliya in embarrassment.
"Ji dad " he replied
"Ji dad nahi pakdo barbar se pakdo "rizwan said pushing zain on aaliya
Zain held aaliya shoulder as aaliya held the shawl tightly near their arms they both could feel eachothers discomfort.
But as they began playing games they forgot that they were in eachothers zain hand had shifted to her waist holding her closer while she was resting her head on his shoulders suddenly they realised their closeness as they looked into each others eyes ..."main abhi aayi " aaliya said getting up leaving zain with the shawl as zaon just looked her walk...

Suddenly aaliya missed a step and she fell down the stairs zain saw aaliya falling on the ground "aaliya "he shouted as he ran to her. The others too ran towards aaliya...zain sat on grown helping aaliya to sit up "dhyaan kaha rehta hai mamu ki bhaanji gir gayi na"he said scolding her "zain beta datna baad mein dekho kaha lagi hai"usmaan added
"Nahi mamu main theek hu"alliya said trying to get up ...but sat down with a scream "ahhh"
"Dekho lava hai tumhe itni upar she giri ho "zain said holding her her foot which was sprained probably ...fahad and bark at giggled at zain's concern as aaliya had tumbled only 4steps...
"Barkat tum has kyun rahi ho jao first aid leke aao car mein se "zain ordered barkat
"Mamu ki bhaanji dikhao kaha laga hai "zain said holding her ankle "nahi zain aah " she screamed "zain beta room main le jao usse"usman ordered .
Zain picked her up as aaliya slid her hands on his shoulder ..she could see his concern for her ..she could see the pain in his eyes..she thought to herself that there is some unsaid bond created between them ..she smiled with tears in her eyes.
As he placed her on the bed ..and took her feet in his arms "main try karu "he said trying to move "aah stupid don't touch"aaliya muttered zain left it immediately.

"Waise aaliya thank you mere saath shawl share karne ke liye " he said smiling at her
"Its OK kitkit "she replied to him with a faint smile
"Waise toh thank you tumhe bolna chaiye mujhe "zain said in his usual tone
"Excuse me what do u mean I should say thank you shawl mein share karu aur thank you bhi main bolu can I know why ?"aaliya asked irritatedly
"Aur nahi toh kya kaise koi beth sakta tumhare pass "he said making a faces
"What do u mean mere pass "aaliya asked him
"Tumhari badboo sabko dur bhaga deti hogi bechara main "zain said
"Badboo mere main se "aaliya became conscious and tried smelling her armpits
"Oye mamu ki bhanji your hair is stinking "
He said making a pukish face holding his nose
"Mere Baal "aaliya was afraid she some hair and sniffed in she tried to sniff the other side of her hair and suddenly she let out a loud scream
"Ahh"she realised zain had twisted her leg and her sprain was gone
"Kitkit"she muttered as he laughed loudly ..still moving her ankle to comfort her
"Fine ab"he looked at her with concern
"Hmm thank you "aaliya smiled
"Theek hai barkat ko bolts hu koi zaroorat nahi first aid kit ki "he said getting up as he was leaving he saw aaliya still sniffing her hair ...
"Oye mamu ki bhanji "aaliya looked St him blankly "don't worry you smell sweet "winking at her he left ...leaving her drooling over his cuteness and his smile.

Do comment it means a lot to me