Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful update 😳 loved it
thanks for the PM
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was totally awesome...
cvs must visit this place more often...it would have been awesome to have a scene like that...
EK dum Romantic..
Waiting for the next...
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ...hot n sensual, wish cud Hve replayed these scenes in the original
Waiting for more, get ready to be spammed
sim
bloodsheds thumbnail
Awesome Kyati 👏
Continue soon !
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Wow that was so good
Continue soon
Thanks so much for the pms
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye it was so romantic update...
I loved it completely...
Amazing...
Waiting for the next update...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zain injured

Aaliya made zain comfortable on the bed "kisne kaha tha gundo se ladne ke liye
"Arre aaliya woh barkat ko ched rahe the "he said clearing his throat
"Right bahut zyada smart samjthe ho apne aap ko zain abdullah kuch ho jata toh tumhe " she looked at him with red shot eyes
"Aaliya "
"Shut up USS din toh bade smart act kiya tha valentine day me din aaj kidhar gaya dimag tumhara " she shouted at him in anger

"Bhabhi main aao kaise hai bahiya abb abhi bhi khoon nikal raha hai kya " barkat said coming in
"Ha dekho na thoda nikal raha hai" aaliya said wiping the blood from the corner of his lips with cotton pod "aao maamu ki bhanji don't touch "
"Kitkit chup raho halat dekho humari "she said as tears gathered in her eyes
"Bhaiyu ...aapko kya zaroorat thee gundo ko Marne kii woh bhabhi ko dekh rahe the batameezi toh nahi ki thee na?"barkat said...
"Bakbak I am fine jao ab apne kamre mein " zain tried to hide the mistake barkat had done.

"Barkat ek kaam karo tum kitchen se soup leke aana mujhd tumhare bhaiyu se baat karni hai "aaliya said pushing barkat out and closing the door and walking towards zain with anger
"Kya "he looked at her
"Ha toh kya keh rahe the barkat lo ghur rahe the "
"Ha toh "zain tried to change the topic
She sat on the bed on ng closer
"Ha Mr abdullah kyun lade aap gundo se " she asked moving closer
"Woh woh"zain stammered as aaliya moved closer to her
"Kya kaha tha mere liye kabhi gundo se nahi ladonge toh aaj kyun"
"Woh woh " zain stammered
"Woh woh kya huh kya huh " aaliya moved closer as zain closed his eyes in fear she began to laugh
"Stupid woh bas dekh rahe tha kuch kiya toh nahi agli baar mere liye ladna mat " she said laughing she got up but zain pulled her back with her arms
"Meri biwi ko koi dekh nahi Sakta mere siwa aur haath lagaya hota toh maar daalta" he said as his eyes turn red in anger and jealously aaliya looked into his eyes as tears pooled up again
"Bhabhi"barkat came in and both of the come out of trance ...

In night
Zain could hear is only aaliya's sob..
He couldn't sleep until her sobs became silent prayers ...next morning he woke up and saw aaliya reading namaz ...as she finisehd her prayers he closed his eyes acting as if he was asleep ...

Aaliya got up and sat next to him .she slowly caressed his wound and ruffled his hair ..and zaim could feel her breathe on his face ..his heart beat raced as her warm breath touched his skin. And suddenly he could feel her lips On his forehead ...he really thought his heart beat had stop ...but then again as his skin lost her contact and she ruffled his hair again he could feel her giggle"zain abdullah tum bahut confusing insaan ho kabhi itne sweet kabhi itni akaadu " she got up and left the room

Zain got up and scratched his hair ..thinking what's happening to him and why he became aggressive last night

I am done with my part jao comment karo jaldi 10 comments thent then I give u next chapter
Zainedil thumbnail
Loved it very very beautiful
Awesome miss BI badly now
Sim
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I request for a zain manofying Aliya drabble? Update soon khyati! Im waiting as always!
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it ! Superb Drabble the jealous zain and the caring Aaliya was a treat continue soon !