Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guys I have a surprise for you all I'm updating chapter 1 before taking a break from the forum I hope you all will like. Leave your valuable comments for me I would love to read your views and I did a lot of mehnat to surprise you all.

Chapter-1

Pehli mulakat

Ayat arrives at the market as Aliya has asked her to bring something important for the execution of their plan.

As Ayat was walking she was confused where to go and suddenly she was about to slip when someone from the back supported her.

Rizwan-Are you all right? (Ayat was lost in his eyes and Rizwan too was staring at her as if he has found someone special)

Ayat-Thanks for helping me out, You are so(she stopped)

Then Ayat remembered she has to complete the work given by Aliya.

Ayat-I have to go and once again thanks. I would love to meet you sometime soon.

As she walked away, Rizwan was still dumbstruck and then he realized that she has gone. He shouted on top on his voice.

Rizwan-Miss what is your name? At least can I get your phone number? (It was too late she was out of his site)

Rizwan then realized he has to go so that he can save his bother from marriage.

At Aliya's home

Ayat arrived at her home and right away went to Aliya's room.

Ayat-See I brought what you asked me to bring. However, I still didn't get what you'll do with this.

Aliya-you seriously don't know how much hard work I have put in to come up with this plan.

Then Aliya noticed Ayat was no more interested in her words. She waved her hand against Ayat's face.

Aliya-Ayat wake up its ten in the morning and you are sleeping like an owl.

Ayat-(Shocked) you were saying something I didn't heard it. (in her mind)how handsome he was, I should have taken his number.

Aliya-Again she is lost (she brought a glass of water and sprinkled it on Ayat's face) Today we have to execute a important plan and your mind is somewhere else.(shouted)

Ayat-I really am sorry, tell me what you were saying.

Aliya-I was saying that I did a lot of hard work.

Ayat-(perplexed) seriously hard work. I don't buy this I mean whole night you were watching tv.

Aliya-That is what I did I watched at least ten torturous Ekta kapoor daily soaps to come up with such plan.

Ayat-(she burst into laughter) like seriously you are beyond my imagination.

At Zain's house

Zain comes to Rizwan's room and saw him blushing.

Zain-(he shakes Rizwan up) Riz are you in your sense as far as I know I didn't crack a joke yet.

Rizwan was alarmed; he came out of his thoughts.

Rizwan-Bro you won't understand it's like "tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam", (blushing).

Zain-(confused) Uff let it be. Tell me about the progress in our plan I want everything to work out fine.

Rizwan-Don't you worry I have planed something and that won't work is something next to impossible, chill bro you wait I'll bring some ice-cream for you.

Zain-What is wrong with you before going to the market you were fine and now I'm unable to understand a single word said you.

Everyone was busy in the preparation of Zain and Aliya's wedding and on the other side both of them were planning to somehow escape the wedding.

Aliya saw chand khala busy in the preparation; she went to her asked her to come along with her.

Chand khala-Aliya beta why you brought me here I have to do a lot of work and today you are leaving me forever (a drop of tear rolled down her cheeks)

Aliya- You don't have to be upset I won't be leaving you so soon. You will not get freedom so soon from my side.

Chand khala-What do you mean by this? Aliya are you doing something, look I am not going to support you. (Worried)

Aliya-Nothing serious, I am just planning to run away from my wedding.

Chand khala-(shocked) Are you mad but you were the one to agree for this wedding.

Aliya-I know I did that but you know I have lots dreams which are to be fulfilled and for that, I need at least two months.

Chand khala-I understand but you don't have to back out from the wedding so as to fulfill your dreams.

Aliya-I am not ready to share my dreams with someone whom I don't even know.(pouting)

Chand khala-I can't make you understand, you define the word stubbornness very nicely.

Aliya-(with a wink) you know me.

Chand khala- I am scared about the consequences I mean your dad, mom and would be husband of yours.

Aliya-(in a soft tone) whole night I was planning and I am sure nothing will go wrong since Ekta kapoor's serial in spite of rubbish storylines work then why not my plan.

Chand khala-I trust you completely."Jaa simran jee le apne zindagi",

Aliya-Full on filmi type, thank god you learned something from me.

Chand-Now go and execute your plan.

At Zain's place

Zain-You brought that actor he knows what he has to do. Did you tell him about our plan?

Rizwan- yeah bro I have explained him everything. He is in your room getting ready.

Aliya enters Zain's room from the backyard.

Aliya- Thank god the guard told me about his room otherwise I would have been roaming fro here and there. Ssh Aliya.

Here the actor comes out of the washroom and then Aliya secretly goes behind him, she takes out the handkerchief in which chloroforms is there.

She grabs him from the back and puts the chloroform on his mouth and no sooner, she does this he faints.

Aliya - (waving her hand against his face) finally part one of the plan done. By the way, he can never be my choice. Sorry yaar I'll for pray you that you will get a better person in your life.

Someone knocks the door and Aliya gets apprehensive, she pulls the person and locks him in the cupboard.

Aliya-(irritated) He is so heavy OMG, what my sasu maa has eaten and given him birth.

As soon as Rizwan and Zain enter the room, Aliya runs to the balcony to hide from them.

Aliya- Aliya get down fast otherwise today will be your last day on earth.( she sees Zain back but fails to see his face and by mistake she makes a flower pot fall down)

At Zain's room

Zain-Riz where is the actor? Wait a second did you heard that?

Zain runs towards the balcony but it was too late he could not see anyone.

Rizwan-You go there and I'll check him in the washroom.

Rizwan goes to check and finds no one.

Rizwan-Bro there is no one I told him to stay here.

Zain-What the hell is going on, the marriage will commence in an hour and the groom is nowhere to be seen.

At Aliya's home

Aliya enters her room hurriedly.

Ayat-Everything is fine na I mean it worked or not.

Aliya-All is well. You have a doubt that my plan won't work.

Ayat- Undoubtedly you are mother of making plans, which I can't even imagine.

Aliya- Thanks my jaanu now it's time to execute second part of the plan.

Edited by ank_23 - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was totally AWESOME...
EK taraf Zaya AUR doosri Taraf RIZYAT...I loved it...
AALU watched EK shows for a plan...😆...waise point to be noted...
And must say she is rocking it...
Would love to read more...and loved this surprise...
Hope you continue it soon...
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing you made me laugh !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha ankita u rock ..Man i lovedit man now why u leaving it...on this point but I will wait till end come soon u leave twitter also kya ?
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter...
loved it..
waiting for d next par..
all d best for ur exams...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was indeed a wonderful update
really loved it
both of them's plan will be gng 2 flop hehe
do cont soon
btw all d best 4 ur exams
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter ...
Awesome !!
Both planning ... ;)
Continue sooon :)
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Ankita 😃
Aaliya watching Ekta serials 😆
My god that would have been some serious torture 🤣
Zain was thinking of putting some random actor in place of him to marry Aaliya 😡 🤢 🤢

But Aaliya rocked with EK skills 😆 😆 😆

Loved it 😳
Continue soon!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update ankita
Lol aliya fainted the poor actor ..
Update soon
Thnks for da pm
All the very best for your exams

Lots of love

Alina
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

This was totally AWESOME...

EK taraf Zaya AUR doosri Taraf RIZYAT...I loved it...
AALU watched EK shows for a plan...😆...waise point to be noted...
And must say she is rocking it...
Would love to read more...and loved this surprise...
Hope you continue it soon...

Thanks Habeeba..abhi to story start hi hue hai
Ek ke shows bade kam ke hote hai😆
Updates feb ke end tak