Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: katmaan

I liked the e prologue do continue

thanks for liking it n will update it soon
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

Sounds classic and interesting look forward to it!

thanks Sakheena for liking it
sabla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Hey it sounds very interesting...

Pls continue soon...

thanks Riya n will continue it soon
sabla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lollypop2001

Sounds intresting continue soon

thanks n will update it soon
sabla thumbnail

Character Sketch

Zain- A happy go lucky person and an obedient son. His family means everything to him. He is a successful businessperson but still thinks that something precious in his life is missing.

Aliya-Though She belongs to a rich family but is down to earth and a girl who can make every burst into fits of laughter. She is person who considers her values and principals first.

Ghulam Haider-He is the father of Aliya a rich businessperson who values money and fame more than his family. He can do anything to gain more power and for that, he can crush his own family.

Shabana Haider-She is the mother of Aliya a person who loves her family but can't spend time with them because she is also a business partner of her husband.

Usman Abdullah-He is a great dad and loves his son Zain from bottom of his heart.

Suraiya Abdullah-A manipulating person who loves to keep her family under her control but keeps distance from her son Zain. She has a lot of pride and is a strong-headed person unlike her husband.

Chand khala-Care taker of Aliya and is dear to Aliya. Aliya before doing something asks her opinion and the only person who understands Aliya. For Aliya she is more like a mother to her.

Rizwan-Brother of Zain and supports him through thick and thin of life. He can do anything for Zain and he is dear to his mother unlike Zain.

Ayat-Best friend of Aliya and helps her out in every situation.

Guys mainly these are the character which you all will get to read more often. I may introduce certain characters in between and there characterization will be same like the show.

sabla thumbnail

Prologue

Zain was pacing from back and forth worriedly in his room all of a sudden Rizwan entered in his room.

Rizwan-Hi bro why so worried. I think something is wrong with you.

Zain-Rizwan dammed I did a big mistake and I really don't have any idea how to get out of this mess.

On the other side at Aliya's home

Aliya was sitting in the garden area while someone poked her from back.

Aliya-(startled) you scared the hell out of me. You want me to have a heart attack at this age.

Ayat-By the way it wasn't my fault, you were thinking something deeply as if planning to commit a crime.

Aliya-Uff Ayat what are you talking here I am tensed about tomorrow instead of helping me you are talking non-sense.

At Zain's place

Rizwan-Are you talking about the wedding? Dare you say that you are not ready for wedding?

Zain-you are right bro I can't do this. I mean I am just not ready for handling so much stress.

At Aliya's place

Ayat-What do you mean by saying that? Tomorrow is your wedding you should be happy.

Aliya-I should be but I am not I mean I gave it a thought yesterday and I came to a conclusion that I have to do a lot of things before getting married.

Here at Zain's place both of them pacing from back and forth.

Rizwan-Did you see her picture? In my opinion, she is a perfect match for you. You should at least meet her.

Zain-I had a conversion with her on my phone and you know that for me knowing each other matters more than anything else does. I think I need to find that perfect someone for me.

At Aliya's place

Ayat-OMG so you are planning to run away from the wedding. What will you say to would be husband of yours?

Aliya-I think he is not interested in me and he would be happy if I will not turn up for the marriage.

Ayat-How do you know? Did you hire CID behind him or what?

Aliya-No baba I had a word with him yesterday night and the way he was talking with me I figured out it was like 70s lifestyle case.

At Zain's place

Rizwan-Bro you are telling me now, just a day before your wedding. Seriously, you think this is somewhat a dress that you didn't like it so you are throwing it out of your life.

Zain-Rizwan I didn't find it funny and you are saying as if I am doing a criminal offence by doing this I am damn sure she is not at all interested in a boring person like me.

Aliya was walking anxiously from one place to another while Ayat was following her

Ayat-What 70s lifestyle case

Aliya-I mean in 70s neither the hero nor the heroine is ready but still due to family pressure they end up together and also he was so boring that while talking to him I ended up falling from the bed since I was feeling drowsy.

At Zain's place

Rizwan-In that context you are right (with a smirk) you are quite a boring kind of person.

Zain-(angrily) you just need to shut your mouth and tell me a solution for god's sake.

Rizwan-okay bro no more kidding let me think what we can do.

At Aliya's place

Ayat-Now dare you do all that buttering to convince me to follow your plan because every time I do so I invite troubles for me.

Aliya-Ayat this is not done (pouting) you will treat your friend this way. You very well know you are my chuddy buddy friend.

Ayat-Accha baba fine but this is the last time I am doing this only for you and I don't want this plan to be a flop.

Aliya-I promise nothing will go wrong (with a wink). (In her mind) tomorrow is the day of freedom for me.

At Zain's place

Zain-Rizwan you are sure about this plan I mean the plan will definitely work na.

Rizwan-Bro you don't have to be worried when your brother is here. According to me 99.9% sure this will play out perfectly fine.

Zain-(in a soft tone) but 0.1% chance is left about which you're not sure and I doubt a plan made by you will play out smoothly.

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome cs n prologue.
Interesting concept..
Would love to read more...
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving tha concept continue soon !
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing cs and prologue ...
Very intresting !!!
Waiting to c if zaya get married or no ...
Continue soon !!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start yaar...
Loving aliya already...
Would love to read more...
Plz continue ASAP...