Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello ppl how r u all i hope u guyzz are doing great ..so as our graveyard oppss sorry our pyara sa forum is so shant and sunsaan and i m definately not liking it at all
So here i am coming with my torture in the form of new chapter ..ok ok enuf of my chatter patter coz once i start its difficult to stop me ..so i m taping my mouth ..
And u guyzz read the new chapter and tell me how is it or else i will throw u guyzz into pasta queen's bawdi to party with her pyari baby doll bak bak ..so beware ..and read it

Happy reading

Chapter 24:)

Haider mansion :
Everyone was ready and were waiting for the arrival of baraat shazia was sitting in her room infront of her dresser aliya was with her ...

Aliya yar mujhe bohat zyada tension ho rahi hai ..shazia was taking heavy breaths ..

Aliya came and sat beside her ...and held her hand
Baji apni ankhe band karo or socho k fahad jiju ap se kitna pyaar karte hain ..yeh bhi socho ke ap un se kitna pyaar karti ho .sab theek hojaye ga fahad jiju apko bohat khush rakhe ge apko un pe bharosa hai na ..shazia noded her head
She opened her eyes and smiled at aliya . Thanks aliya tum ne mera stress door kardiya ...thank u ..she hugged aliya tightly and aliya hugged her back ..

Ayat came running inside her room ...

Kiya hua bandarya aise q bhaag rahi hai jaise teri dum main agg lagi ho ..shazia said to her making aliya laugh

Ha ha ...ayat let out a fake laugh...

Mujhe toh kuch nai hua bas apki baraat agai hai ab aap bhaago yaha se ..

Kiya baraat agai ..shazia jumped from the chair she was sitting on and started pacing in her room fastly ..

Aliya ab main kiya karoo baraat bhi agai agar kuch garbar hogai toh waise bhi mujhe bohat ajeeb si feelings horahi hai ab kiya hoga agar fahad ko mera dress pasand na aya ..toh shazia was on a verge of crying

Aliya was pacing with her trying to comfort her ..

Baji kuch nahi hoga ..sab acha hoga i promise aap ki shadi main koi garbar nahi hogi ..aliya hugged her ...

Ab ap yaha betho main ati hoon zara neeche ki rasams bhi toh dekh loon ..

Aliya hugged her once again and went out of shazia's room ..

Ayat n aliya came downstairs aliya eyes were fixed on the stairs as her heavy lehenga of black n gold was making it difficult for her to walk ...
As she came down she saw the larke wala's on the door ..
Aliya and ayat came and stood beside shabana ..

Aliya was looking down ..but still she could feel zain's intense gaze fixed on her ..her cheeks turned pink ..

Shabana recited dua on baraat and welcomed them ...

Rizwan as usual got busy with ayat ...

Aliya was walking carefully when she felt a pull on her and ...and she was dragged to a corner ...

Aliya closed her eyes tightly ..
She felt soft blows near her ear lobe ...ankhe kholo aliya ..zain's husky voice made her feel weak in her knees even more ...
She opened her eyes slowly and looked into his eyes ..he was looking hot as always..

Kiya baat hai bilkul mere jaise dress pehni hai apne toh miss haider ...

Aliya was looking at his face ...
He leaned more closer to her and whispered i her ear ...bohat khoobsoorat lag rahi ho ...and kissed her cheek lightly ...

He moved a bit away from her ...aliya was busy looking at him ..kuch kehna chahti ho mujhe se ..he said looking at her with all his love ..

Huh ...aliya blinked her eyes breaking her staring session ..

Maine kaha kuch kehna chahti ho aliya ...zain said again ...

Na..nahi toh main q kuch kehna chaho gi ..kuch nahi kehna mujhe ..she said as she tried to move away ...

But zain held her more closer but mujhe bohat kuch sunna hai tumhare mun se ...he said looking at her intently ...

Kiya sunna hai ..aliya's voice was a mere whisper ..

Wohi jo maine tumse keh diya lekin tum ne abhi tak nahi kaha...

Aliya closed her eyes and composed her self ..when she opened her eyes ..shyness was overtaken by naughtiness ..

Aliya pushed him a little and checked him out ..Han tum bhi theek thaak lah rahe ho ...
Par maine iss k bare main nahi poocha main kaisa lag raha hoon ..zain said looking at her ..

Acha phir kis ke bare main poocha aliya said as she placed her hands on her hips.

Zain smirked understanding her game ..he took steps towards her ..and held her once more but aliya was not afraid now they were enjoying their game of confession ..

Yaad hai bachelors party wali raat maine tumhe kuch kaha tha ..uss ka jawab chahiye ...

Aliya smiled at him ..acha woh ...han han yaad aya ...

Zain smiled at her ..toh kaho

Woh baat kaho ...zain tum sach main sunna chahte ho aliya said looking at him ..

Han han ..he nodded his head up and down like a child nodding for lollipop ..

Aliya again pushed him aways from her and he freed her ..

Keh deti ..i mean 3 hi toh words hai ..lekin kiya hai na .she took a step back ...
Abhi na mera mood nahi hai ..jab hoga na tab keh doon gi ..

She said as she ran from their gripping her heavy lehenga ...

Zain smiled at her retreating back ..bologi toh tum aj hi aliya ...bolna parega tumhe ...
While zain was smiling at aliya ..gauher was observing him from far .. with anger on her face she wanted to kill aliya with her bare hands ...

Precap : zaya masti ..revelation n dhamaka πŸ˜‰

Thats it for today ..
Very busy now a days with Ramzan plus i m planning to go visit pak for the first time ...so.shopping is consuming all my time..
But next update will be in this week only
.so stay tuned .
Lots of love

Alina
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing!
Loved it ..beautifully written
Eagerly waiting for the next part..
Cont soon

Zaya2 thumbnail
Hi alina madame kese ho app?or Ramadan Mubarak!Btw Pechana mujhe? 😎m annie urf ananya...!
Pehle toh kaan pakda ke maafi! Coz pehle 2chap pe comment nhi kiya... 😭 abhi pad ke comment karungi πŸ˜›lol! Pehle Yeh wala pad Liya koi NHi... Weird me but kya kare... πŸ€ͺbtw coming back to the update! It was just wow! Seriously! Alina you're Damm good! I'm in love with the way you write... ❀️ I loved the way how aliya calmed her baji 😳 nd the Way shazia said to aayat "Kiya hua bandarya aise q bhaag rahi hai jaise tere dum m aag lagi ho" man this line 🀣Damm! 🀣I can't stop laughing... ND ab baari ati h hamari zain babu ki😳... Uff kya bolo inke baare m? *Blush * hayee the way he pulled aaliya in the corner then asked her to tell those magical words... ND then aaliya teased him.. Oh my! It made me freaking crazy 😡*in a good way*that was my favorite part... Chalo ab dekhte h zain babu kese bulwate h apne Malika se " I Love You" 😳 hayee mujhe toh abhi se excitement ho thi h! jaldi update karna Han... Tab tak ke liye
"laters baby"☺️
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Alina ...
Ramzan mubarak :)
Amazing part...
Zaya romance is awesome !!
Waiting for next part eagerly !!
Next part write thoda bada :p
Continue asap !!

Thnxx for pm :)
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankz for the update chudail after bieng so busy
The update was awsome...
And the zaya scene... 😳
Aliya's attire was lovely...but that phyco shazia lol...ghar walin ko chor kr fahad ki pari h k dress pasand ayga ya nhn...lol
Have a great time in pak...
Continue soon.
Love...
Ur chudail behna
zayalove thumbnail
Thank u so much for ur comments means alot to me
Will update asap ..
I m quite hooked up as their is guest rain in my house ..
So as soon the rain is over u will get n update ..

Sorry for the delay ..
Love u guyzzz
Stay blessed ..

Alina 😊 [<3]
fariya98 thumbnail
Plz Continue soon ...
Edited by fariya98 - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Hello ppl long time no see .
Ok its totally my fault i m hell busy in pakistan doing all my chudail giri ...

But no worries na i came back ...

So how are u all guyzz..

Here's another chapter of mine .from his chapter the story will change ..ups n downs in zaya ki zindagi so r u guyzzz ready for this ... coz i m 😊

Chapter 25

Aliya came back to shazia's room smiling at zain's memories ...she arranged her duppatta when ayat came into room and told them to come down ...

After a few minutes the three of them were ready to go down ...aliya held one of shazia's hand and ayat held the other the slowly started walking towards the main hall supporting shazia as they reached the stairs it was pitch black after a few seconds lights started flickering and the spot light were on the three sisters desending down the stairs ...

As they were coming down zain n rizwan came forward and started throwing rose petals on the three sisters surprising them ..finally aliya made shazia sit infront of fahad ..only a veiled wall seperating them ...

Aliya stood on one side of shazia n zain stood on fahad's side keeping his hand on his shoulder giving him a reassuring squeeze which fahad returned ..

The qazi was welcome to begin the nikah ceremony to unite the two deeply in love souls

Qazi sahab came forward and the nikah ceremony started

Fahad usman abdullah wald usman abdullah kiya ap ko shazia ghulam haider bint ghulam haider se nikah qubool hai

Zain squeezed fahad's shoulder as he said
Qubool hai
Zain got an idea and messaged aliya
Aliya's phone beeped as she opened the message
Kiya nikaah qubool hai aliya
she smiled at the words and looked up to see zain smiking at her

She typed back ..abhi time nahi aya :p
And press the send button

Zain's phone beeped and the qazi turned towards shazia

Shazia ghulam haider bint(daughter of) ghulam haider kiya ap ko fahad usman abdullah wald usman abdullah se nikah qubool hai ..

Shazia nervously held aliya's hand tightly aliya sat beside her and rubbed her arm reassuringly and smiled at her ..
Shazia took a deep breath and finally opened her mouth to utter the words which will reunite her with the love of her life ...

Qubool hai ...she said and the people begin clapping

Aliya wipped the tears of happiness from her eyes ..

She picked up her phone and messaged zain ..

Zain's phone beeped and as he opened his phone he smiled as if he smiled for the first time the messaged read
Qubool hai zain <3

They looked at each other and smiled ...

Ayat came beside aliya and whispered in her ear ...
Aliya broke the eye lock ..and eyed fahad's shoes beside him

Zain followed her gaze and saw that aliya was looking at fahad's shoes ..
He smirked ...itni asani se tumhe jootey le jane nahi doonga aliya ..zain went towards rizwan and told him about the girls and their plan to steal the shoes

Dont worry bro ..jeetey ge toh hum hi rizwan patted on his shoulder and went and sat with fahad ...

Han bhai akhir aap bhi bali ka bakra ban hi gai ..rizwan chuckled hitting fahad lightly on his shoulder

Bhai ap betho main abhi ata hoon rizwan knelt down and picked up fahad's shoes and came to zain ...bro ho gaya ..he showed zain the shoes ..

Zain held them ...very good rizwan ab jeetey ge toh hum hi ..main ek jagah janta hoon jahan

Yeh jootey ek dum safe rahe gein ..zain came into aliya's room hiding from every one and placed the shoes under her bed ...

Aliya ghulam haider zain abdullah challenges harta nahi hai ..or na hi kabhi hare ga ..
He came out of the room and aliya entered her room she saw zain coming out of her room she came towards the mirror to re do her mascarra she saw something under her bed she knelt down and bring the shining object out which turned out to be fahad's shoes ...

She picked them up and jumped in excitement ...

Yeh zain mere room main inhe rakhne aya tha ..bechara usse laga ke yeh mujhe miley ge nahi ..ek baat sun lo zain abdullah main kabhi harti nahi hoon aliya ghulam haider hoon main ..she twirled in excitement and take the shoes with her ..

In the hall fahad was searching his shoes ..kiya hua jeeju aliya came and smiled at him kiya dhoond rahe hain app

Aliya woh mere jootey nahi mil rahe fahad told her ...acha oho yeh toh bohat bura hua jeeju ..

Kuch bura nahi hua bhai ..zain came and stood beside them
He placed his hands on aliya's shoulder kyun aliya kuch bura hona chahiye tha kiya .
Ayat and rizwan also joined them ayat asked aliya about the shoes to which aliya noded ..zain catch her doing this he excused himself and went to aliya's room and checked the shoes ...he was shocked to find mr mukoo playing with the bone

Shitt... zain muttered yeh aliya bohat smart nikli jootey chura ke le gai but main usse jeetne nahi doonga ..
He was about to leave

When his phone started ringing ..

Han kartar bol ...aab araha hai nikah kab ka ho chuka hai ..zain told him ...acha sun mujhe tujh se or shawn se bohat zaroori baat karni hai mujhe kuch deir baad terrace pe milna tum dono he cut the phone ..aj main in dono ko keh doon ga k main ab or iss bet ko nahi nibha sakta ...

He left the room gauher saw him aswell as heard his convo she followed him down the hall ..

Zain came down and aliya was demanding money from fahad to get his shoes back ..
Zain came down...koi paise nahi miley ge chalo bhago yaha se ..

Arey aise kaise nahi miley ge zain hum rasam jeet gaye paise toh dene pare ge ..aliya demanded the money again ..

Main tumhare paas yeh jootey rehne doonga tab hi jeeto gi na ..zain stepped forward to snatch the shoes but aliya stepped back and started running upstairs ..bhool jao jooton ko zain abdullah main jeet chuki ho ..she ran as fast as could dodging every obstacle in her way she ran down the stairs everyone was cheering for aliya ...

Ruko yahan pe aliya ..zain said as she tried to catch her again but she ran again ..

Run run api run ayat squealed in excitement ...

Bhai pakro aliya ko rizwan shouted in frustration ...aliya again ran upstairs and towards her room she entered her room and zain entered after her and locked the room ..

Ab bhago aliya ...ab kahan jao gi zain said smirking and going closer to her
Ruk jao zain agey mat ana ..mr muko pakro isse ...aliya called her puppy but mr muko seemed to be on zain's

Side he started roaming near his feet rubbing him against his feet ..
Very good mr muko ab apki madam aliya ji se jootey toh main le loon ga ..

Dekho zain ruk jao main keh rahi hoo agey mat ao ..aliya jumped on her bed please zain ruk jao ...

Lo ruk gaya ..zain stopped in his tracks ..aliya started moving she was about to move past zain when zain held her by her waist ...

Zain ...aliya gasped in surprise kiya kar rahe ho choro mujhe ..

Kiya kar raha hoon aliya main toh kuch nahi kar raha ..tum ne kaha ruk jao ..or main ussi jagah khara hoon ek inch bhi nahi agey barha ..
He stared nuzzling her neck ...
Zain plzz ...aliya held his shoulder with her free hand to support her wobbly legs .

Zain held her hand which had shoes in them ..aliya gained her composure and came closer to zain ..she came near her ear ..

Zain ..she said in the most sexy voice she was able to muster up ..

Hmm ..zain hummed in response...

Tum mere dil ki baat sunna chahte thy na she held his hand and squeezed it ..

She closed his eyes lightly ..

Main yeh kehna chahti thi ke ..she pushed him on the bed and ran out of the room .

Aliya ghulam haider kabhi nahi harti zain abdullah ..
She giggled and showed him the L sign made by her index finger n thumb she ran downstairs ..

U cheater aliya ..zain groaned from the bed .shit ..

He got up from the bed and went downstairs ..
Aliya was again demanding money from fahad and finally fahad handed her the money and got his shoes in return ..

Aliya started fanning herself with money and came near zain ..kaisa laga haar ke mr abdullah ..maine kaha tha aliya ghulam haider kabhi harti nahi hai ..tch tch tch ..she started laughing ..

Zain gave her an annoyed look ...

Gauher came and stood beside aliya congratulations aliya ..tum jeet gai ..aliya hugged gauher in excitement and gauher smirked behind her ...
Zain got the call from kartaar n shawn and he left for the terrace ...

Gauher also started walking with aliya ..

Aliya maine aj tak tumhara ghar kabhi nahi dekha mujhe dikhao gi .or waise bhi mujhe meri tabiyat achi nahi lag rahi hai mujhe khuli hawa main jana hai chalo na terrace pe chalte hain...

Arey sorry main excitement main tumse baat karna hi bhool gai ..sorry chalo main tumhe dikhati hoon aliya said as she held her hand and they walked towards terrace ..
Bas ab sab apne aap.hi ho jaye ga mujhe sachai bolni bhi nahi pare gi ..zain khud apne mun se apni sachai boley ga ..gauher smirked ..
Aj main zain aliya ki kahani ka the end likhoo gi ..

To be continued .
Ok aj ke liye itna kafi hai
Baki kahani break k baad

Lots of love

Alina

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aloo pataltu ! here I am the bathakti aatma of the forum , you have come to Pak ? me too ! we are so connected πŸ˜† how is your trip going and when are you coming bck ? Sorry for itne saare sawals but it has been so long. Gauhar is such a chudail ! Ab aayegi Zain ki shamaat ! I am waiting for the next chapter ! Take care my chudail !
P.S : Did you hear the news , Harshad is coming back in QH πŸ˜•
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Aloo pataltu ! here I am the bathakti aatma of the forum , you have come to Pak ? me too ! we are so connected πŸ˜† how is your trip going and when are you coming bck ? Sorry for itne saare sawals but it has been so long. Gauhar is such a chudail ! Ab aayegi Zain ki shamaat ! I am waiting for the next chapter ! Take care my chudail !

P.S : Did you hear the news , Harshad is coming back in QH πŸ˜•

Hey makhi meri jaan kaisi hai ..
Yes i m in pak now a days ..and so r u ...yes yes we r connected by heart ..
The trip is going good wat abt urs ...how is it going

Yea i know gauhar is a chudail ..

I will update soon ..
love u janii take care
P.s yes i heard abt harshad entring QH Allah bachaye ab us ka career yeh meri dua hai πŸ˜†