Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Holla new chapter is here enjoy ppl ..
Happy reading

Chapter 23 :)

Where on one hand gauhar's evil mind has started cooking dirty plans to separate zaya ..on the other hand people in barkat villa and haider mansion were excited about the wedding ceremony happening tonight ..

Surraiya allowed zain to go to office only to attend his meeting and he was given the dead line to return back only in 3 hours...

Barkat royale :
Zain entered barkat royale today was the most important meeting happening for the future of barkat royale ..he was walking towards his cabin when he heard a very familiar sound of giggling he turned to see aliya sitting on the lounge reading a magzine unknowingly he marched towards her as soon as he was about to touch her she dissappeared into air ..

Zain let out a frustrated groan ...
Thats it bas ab or nahii ..he pulled out his phone n dialled her number ..
She picked it up on second ring ..

Tum mere samne ana kab band karo gi ..jaha dekho waha dikh rahi ho not fair aliya ..masoom si jaan par thoda reham karo
Main bechara insaan meeting karne aya tha lekin from yesterday night ..no not previous night u have invaded my thoughts since the day i led my eyes on you ..how can u do this to me ..

Aliya started laughing on the other side and his frustration grew haso mat meri halat aisi hai or tumhe hassi arahi hai ...

Hahhahaha zain u r too funny my sweeto ..as soon as the word sweeto left her mouth she stopped laughing as if she had seen a snake near her
kiya kaha tumne my sweeto aww aliya how sweet of you aliya ..chalo ab jab tum ne mujhe sweeto nahi nahi my sweeto bol hi diya hai toh ready hojao januu apne dil ki baat kehne ke liye ..zain said smiling ..

Oho log din dahare khawaab dekh rahe hain ..uth jao zain abdullah subah hogai ..she said laughing ..

Main toh kal se jaag raha hoon tumhari mojoodgi sone hi nahi deti .

Aliya ghulam haider tayar raho ..apni dil ki baat bolne ke liye ..or plzz aise bar bar mere samne ana band karo taras khao bechare insaan par ..he said innocently ..

Oh hello main bilkul wahi kar rahi hoon jo tum kar rahe ho mere sath ..jahan dekho waha apni batisi dikhane beth jate ho ..tumhe koi right nahi hai complaint karne ka samjhe na ..she said angrily ...

Oho matlab the great aliya ji ke khayalo mai zain abdullah ata hai ..waise aliya batao na main tumhare khayalo main kiya karta hoon ...he smiled ..

Kuch nahi meeting hai na tumhari jao meeting karo .she told him

Acha meri jaan ja raha hoon lekin yaad rakhna aj tum apne dil ki baat bolo gi mujhe ...he said smiling

Zain tum phir khawaab dekhne lage ...kaha na aisa kuch nahi hone wala ...she said in a challenging tone..

Dekhte hai miss haider ...he said challenge dripping in his voice ..

Dekh lena mr abdullah ..main bhi aliya hoon challenges nahi harti ..

Acha chalo ab jao meetin karo ..she told him smiling ..

Ok huzoor ..as he was about to cut the line ..
Zain ruko all the best for your meeting or drive safely ok ghar dhyaan se pohnch jana ..bye zain ..

Thank u aliya so much he kissed .

his

Phone ..
Bye zain ..and all the best once again she told and ended the call.

Bye aliya he too cut the call
Hmmm ab meri meeting bohat achi jaye gi ..

He went inside the meeting room and after few minutes his foreign delegates arrived the meeting went on in full swing ..
The delegates were very happpy with zain and his ideas they signed the documents immediately and praised zain for his confidence and hardwork ..

As soon as they left he took out his phone and messaged aliya ..
Thank u thank u so much januu tum mera lucky charm ho tumhari wish ki wajah se meri meeting bohat achi hui ..
Thanks aliya for coming in my life ..he sent her messages with all love related emoticons ..

Aliya's phone beeped and she picked it up opening the mesaage she saw his message and smiled reading it ..

She too replied him with all the encouraging emoticons and typed ..i m.very happy for you zain .drive safely raat ko shadi pe mile gain ..

Zain's phone beeped and he opened his message he smiled reading her message ..he was smiling like an idiot ..stuck in love ..
She really cares for me ..
But aj mujhe usse bataye begahir hi kartaar or shawn se baat karni hogi or sahi waqt ane pe main usse bhi sab kuch bata doon ga ..
Lekin aj iss bet ke chakar ko khatam kar hi doon ga ..

He messaged kartar n shawn. need to discuss a really serious matter meet me at the wedding asap he clicked the send button and left for barkat villa ...

At night
Whole barkat villa was decorated like a bride itself

Surraiya made everything look elegant..

Zain fahad n rizwan all were in the hall waiting for surraiya to call them .
The three of them looking handsome but zain's looks were toying with every girl's heart they were blushing seeing zain ..

How his black kurta with golden zari work hugged his masculine shoulders giving him a look of greek god ..
He was a walking epitome of perfection ...
He was busy teasing fahad along with rizwan ..
Finally surraiya called them ..
Surraiya recited dua on fahad to keep all evil eyes away from him ..

Arey mom hum par bhi dua phook do mana shadi nahi hai par handsome toh hum bhi hai ...zain said smirking ..

Surraiya hit his shoulders lightly
Ajao handsome miya apki bhi nazat utar doon ..
She recited Holy verses on zain n rizwan ...and sniffed ..

Zain hugged her lightly ..kiya hua mom app itni sad q ho aj toh itna khushi ka din hai .aaj fahad bhai ki shadi hai ..or woh bhi apki pasand ki larki..

Bas aise hi ..she wipped her tears ..usman sahab ki yaad agai or yeh dekh ke bhi bohat khushi ho rahi hai k tum teeno kitne bare ho gai ho...aj ek apni nayi zindagi ki shuruwat karne ja raha hai ..bas yahi umeed karti hoon ke kabhi bhi shazia ka dil nahi dukhao ge ..woh apna sab kuch chor ke tumhare sath tumhare ghar mai rehne aarahi hai ...kabhi bhi usse takleef mat dena ..

Sure mom fahad assured her and hugged her ..

Chalo chalo melo drama khatam karo or jaldi chalo bhai ki azaadi khatam jitni jaldi ho utna acha hai .rizwan said almost dragging

Surraiya gauher and all of them sat in a car decorated with red roses .
All of them were thinking about the haider sisters ...

Get ready aliya ghulam haider main aaraha hoon ..
Aj tumhare dil ki baat bolni hi pare gi tumhe..zain thought smirking ...

Get ready zain and aliya aj raat tumhari har khushi cheen loongi ...aliya zain sirf mera hai sirf mera main tumhe usse mujh se cheen ne nahi doon gi kisi bhi soorat main nahi ..gauher smiled evilly ..

Thats it for today ..
Next update very soon ..
Precap : zaya moments

Lots of love to all of u

Alina[BR
Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally updated after a long time
I hope u will like it ..plzz
Leave ur valueable comments .
And dont forget to hit the like button
Next chapter soon

Lots of love
Alina
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tumne bulaya aur hum chale aaye. Abi b muje yaad nhi aaya aap kon ho. Par jo b ho update mast tha. Update soon.. *serves my dimag for u*
Arpitha18 thumbnail
Continue soon loved it
Waiting for zaya scenes
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update ...
Zain imagning aliya everywhere :)
Zaya convo was awesome <3
Hope gauhar ka plan fail ho jaye !!
Continue next part asap !!

Thnxx for pm ...!!!
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Zain's daydreaming 😆 what is that gauhar upto ? likes the convo between Zaya continue soon , Waiting to see what happens next !
mariya19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...
beautifully written..
Loved it...
Thanks for the pm...and cont asap!
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great,
Thank u for I updating :)