Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello ppl how r u ...i know its been long long time ...since i updated ...n i am sorry for that ...but cant help it dearies ..my board exams r going on ..n they r toying my brain 24/7 cant even think properly ...
But one thing i truly missed u guyz alot ..cant wait my exams to end ..so i can devote all my time to this wonderful place n wonderful ppl like u ..
Thank u so so much for reading the chapter i updated n for all your comment ...ur each n every words r my life long assets ..one i will cherish throughout my life ...

Thanks to all u guyzz for reading this torturous story of mine ...n commenting on it ...
I love u all guyzzz..from the bottom of my heart ..
Lots n lots of love to all of u

Alina
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i m back with another chapter of my story...to b honest i m so so busy ...jst took out an hour to write it from my busy schedule ...
Hope u will like it ...

Happy reading ...

Chapter 22 :)

Aliya n zain went to their respective homes smiling all the way ...their hug , kiss , his confession all playing in their mind it was the most beautiful night for both of them never in their wildest dream they had thought about a night like this full of love , surprises ...

For zain it was like he had climbed everest in one try without falling ...he was on the peak and seeing world from the peak made this cruel world look more beautiful ...but the beauty that captured his heart was only aliya ghulam haider ...

Her angelic face was the only he could think of...
How her curly brown hair feels like a brown n golden waterfall , her beautiful brown eyes looks all the more big from their original size when she applies kohl...
How her lips looks more shiny and more soft when she applies her strawberry lip gloss ...

Straawwwberrryyy ...hmmm.zain said dreamily sitting on his sofa facing window ...he wanted to taste that strawberry flavoured lips more n more .

He frowned as a thought crossed his mind ...

While sitting he clumsily took his phone out from his back pockets of his black trousers ...

He held phone infront of his face and switched it open their selfie holding the zaya cake in their hands appeared on the screen ...

He smiled looking at the cake and their smiling face .a beautiful moment the two of them shared together which led them to their first official hug ..

Not fair miss haider ...zain said frowning looking at aliya's face ...bohat bari cheatercock nikli tum toh ...
Ghusse main ake mere mun se nikalwa liya ..k main tum se pyaar karta hoon lekin khud abhi tak nahi kaha ..

Uss ek moment main apne nazuk or chote se dimag main dad ki mohabbat par kahi hui jitni batein ai sab bol dali ...lekin tum ne ...
Cheatercock i love u bhi nahi bola ..
Jao mujhe tum se baat nahi karni ..he switched off the phone and put it aside ..

While on the other side same was the condition with aliya ..
She was looking at their picture from sangeet in which she was really intimidated by zain..his proximity was causing havoc on her senses ..but he very smoothly handled the situation ...

I know zain ke tum kiya soch rahe ho ge ...she said while carressing his face in the snap ..

Yahi na ke main kitni bari cheatercock hoon apne pyaar ka izhaar kiye bina hi agai ..
Jis waqt tum ne mujhe apne dil ki baat batai toh sari dunia ko cheekh cheekh k batana chahti thi tumhe batana chahti thi k main sirf or sirf tum se pyaar karti hoon or marte dum tak karti raho gi ..
Lekin sorry mr abdullah shazia baji agai or main tumhe apne dil ki baat nahi bata saki ...she kissed his face on the screen lightly and placed her phone aside..

Mere bare main soch rahi ho ...aliya was shocked to hear a voice at so unhumanly hours
She slowly turned back and saw zain laying on her bed resting his head on his hand smirking at her with a raised eye brow ...
Aliya ran towards her bed ..and as soon as she was about to touch him he disappeared ...

Stupid dreams ...she giggled ..

While on the other side zain laid on his bed he turned to another side only to found aliya smiling at him ..he too smiled at her ..
Soon the realization hit him ..
Tum yaha .kiya kar rahi ho ..he touched her face ...
Tumhari yaad aarahi thi mujhe . .q kiya hua nahi aa sakti ...she said still smiling .
Zain leaned closer to kiss her and she dissappeard...his head fall on the pillow ...

Shit ...he sat on the bed ...abhi toh yahi thi kaha gai ...he said scratching his head . Kahin main pagal toh nahi hogaya ...he slapped his face rapidly ...

Owwwchhh..
Nahi nahi saare screws apni jagah par hi hai ..

He got down from the bed and walked towards his window he looked down to saw aliya smiling at waving at him ...
He automatically raised his hand to wave her ...
He ran downstairs and to his back yard only to find it empty ...
Yeh kiya ho raha hai ..har jagah aliya hi q dikh rahi hai mujhe ..
Same was happening with aliya she too was imagining zain every where ...

She came into her back yard and sat their ...

Fresh air filled their lungs ...
The breeze was soothing and carressing their skin lightly ...

The morning sun was soon to rise and a new day was about to began with alot of surprises ...

Morning time :
Barkat villa :

Zain was getting ready in his room for office he was all refreshed instead of being up all night dreaming aliya every where ...

Aj mujhe kartaar or shawn ko bata dena chahiye ke ab main yeh bet or nahi khel sakta ..main aliya ka dil nahi dukhana chahta ...or na hi kisi ko dukhane doo ga ..he said brushing his hair unaware that gauhar heard him talking to him self...

Yeh zain kon si bet ki baat kar raha hai ..aisi bet jis se aliya ka dil toot jaye ga ...pata karti hoon zain se ..she knocked on his door and entered his room with a tray full of his breakfast ...

He asked suraiya to send breakfast in his room as he had to prepare a presentation ...

Zain tumhara breakfast ...gauhar said placing the breakfast on the table...

Thanks gauhar main abhi mom ko awaz lagane hi wala tha ..

He sat on the sofa and gauhar sat astride him ...

Woh tum akele khate woh sochke kuch acha nahi laga isiliye main bhi apna breakfast yaha le ai ...she said flutterring her eyelashes ..

He smiled at her ..thats so sweet of you gauhar ...

Waise zain main jab arahi thi toh tum kisi bet ke bare main baat kar rahe thy ...she said hopeful that he might tell her .

He sipped his orange juice the cool juice refreshed him even more ...he placed it back on the tray ...

Arey woh kuch nahi bas aise hi...choro jane do usse ..he cut his pancake with fork and knife and chew it slowly savouring its yummy flavor .

Plzz zain batao na main toh tumhari dost hu na or maine aisa suna ke aliya ka dil dukhe ga .

Main aliya se dosti karna chahti hoon zain or aisi kisi bhi cheez se usse dur rakhna chahti hoon plzz batao na mujhe ...agar tum nahi batao ge toh mujhe lage ga k tum ne mujhe kabhi apna dost samjha hi nahi...she tried to emotionally blackmail him and even managed a fake sob ..

Arey gauhar ro mat main batata hoon yar ..

Han han jaldi batao ..gauhar was all excited ...

Woh kiya hai na k jab fahad bhai ki engagement thi na tab main ne aliya ko pehli baar dekha tha tab hi pata chala ke aliya shaziya bhabi ki behn hai ...main apne friends ke sath khara tha ..u know larkiyo main koi interest nahi tha mujhe ..phir jab aliya ko dekha toh laga k aj se pehle itni khubsoorat or suljhi hui larki kabhi nahi dekhi ..

Phir mere friends ne mujhe ek challenge diya ..ek bet k mujhe aliya ko apne pyaar main phasana hai ...bas uss din se yahi koshish kar raha tha ..aliya k kareeb jane ki..

Lekin ab nahi main sachi main uss se pyaar karta hoon ..or apni sari zindagi uss k sath guzarna chahta hoon ..

Bas yahi woh bet thi ..i hope aliya ko kuch pata na chale warna bohat naraz hogi mujh se ...he told gauhar all the story ...

Gauhar was smiling wickedly ...some.dirty plan started cooking in her mind ..
Precap :wedding rasams

Next update ..soon InshaAllah

Will b waiting for ur comments

Take care

Lots of love

Alina ...
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ress..
Dekho iss bar pehle hi aa gayi
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Alina! Glad DAT u updated...hope u r doing well...the chptr was amazin as always...zaya n their daydreamin was really cute...ugh DAT gauhar ki bacchi...hope vrything goes on well...do update soon dear...will b waiting!!!
Love
HarshtA:)
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update Alina ...
Zaya daydreaming about each other :)
Gauhar to seperate zaya :(
Very intresting ...
Continue soon ...!!
N thnxx for pm !
mariya19_ thumbnail
Awsome...
Loved it..
Beautifully written as always...
Ufff...this gauher...
thanks fr d pm..
Cont soon..
And all d best fr ur exams...

Mariya(harsh_pree)
Edited by mariya19_ - 9 years ago
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tu lucky hai tera update padhne ke liye main online thi ;) wrna itni jldi cmmnt nhi krti waise mast update tha i hate gauhar bad girl kahinki zaya r tooo sweet :) jldi update wrna bawdi mein daal doongi
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an update aalu...amazing👏
zain and aliya dreaming about each other... awww...
aliya didn't confessed yet..
and what zain told everything to that witch ughhh... now trouble trouble.
Continue soon..
thanks 4 update chudail.
lots of love...
hania.
fariya98 thumbnail
Superb update...
Wow zaya dreaming about each other...
Love this chapter..
Ughh this witch guhar I want to kill her..
Continue ASAP...
Zaya2 thumbnail
Wow itna mast!! I loved it! Alina tusi great ho!! Hayeee zaya... ☺️ND that gauher just throw her out of the house... I just HATE her... BTW bht awsum chappy the as always... Continue soon mein or wait NHi kr skti...bbyr take care love u loads!!! Muhahaaa
M chali bawadi m update aaye toh bula lens... *jumps *
Annie :*