Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Oh GOD ! For me ? Oh this is so sweet , i love you you for this Sim ! This is the second Time you ddicated a chapter to me and it's always a Pleasure , no i don't have twitter Ammi Abu ko pasand nahi and i try to be a farmabardar beti ;p , coming to the chapter itni behermi Achi nahi Rhea Ji , i could feel his loneliness in the night What made me more fall in love with Zain in this update is that he could have tak en a taxi but he Still Walked , banda abhi bhi fit hai , my Poor Zain , but i am xcited to see Rhea manoying him , it seems pretty interesting ! Sim i Know the hard work and the Time you put in it but serionsly hats off to you having a child and a Busy schedule , i always comment coz i Know as a "writer" i don't think i can call myself that every comment matters and it always bring a big smile on my face ! Merci Sim for giving us this story and you deserve all the praise , smile always :D love you and the junior !

Saleha , your makhi ;)

Saleha ...Mademoiselle
Glad you liked it ...yes was specially for you ...you have always read and commented ...
and believe me not being on twitter is good, there are quiet some negative bug heads there ...who dont see positive at all...neither in their tweets nor others ...ur mom n dad have taken the best decision , stay blessed
being a mom n working is hectic ...but i love ur comments ...and thankyou for your love
Junior sends you love and hugs too
Love
Sim

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Hey Sim!

Super cute and thodi emotional type update yaar!
Ok..so here finally Zain and Rehmaan team up to bring back MKB! Excited!
Zalim Rhea! But really cute... <3
Loved it!

P.s. Hey u there on twitter???

\\Thank you yes ...I know was a bit emotional ...and things will get heavier as we move down the story ...hope you found me on twitter ...so do tweet
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Ann
Thank uuu...come back soon ...missing you
Love
Sim

Word Count: 0

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Amazing update

Really its a different aliya she is like a coconut
Poor zain
Do continue soon

yup she is pretty hard on Zain ...but then melts fast too ..
Thank you for your words
Keep reading
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

fab update!!!!!⭐️luv it 😳.ohh poor zain.😭.. kis cement ki bani hai rhea😆..plzz continue soon..thanx for d pm😃

that dialogue reminds me of their kulfi talk ...he he ...yes but he got a good pampering too
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Sim i really loved the way u write emotional chapters ..
Chapter 52 has risen the hopes inside me
It reminded me of beintehaa scenes
I really hope aliya will b back
Running to read chptr 53

Thank you so much Alina
yes was a BI rewind ...
Keep reading
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Sim again an amazing chapter
Haye angry rhea my poor zain
I was smiling like idiot reading da chptr
Finally zain n rehman r trying to bring back aliya
Plzzz update soon

N inshAllah u will reach new heights with this writing talent of urs

Lots of love
Alina

Thank you so much Alina ...these wishes and words are worth the efforts
Loads of Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Confession to be made ...

I was reading it while I was travelling with my student I auto and I was blushing reading the whole 54 chapter ...I was blushing ...the memories of suno na sangemarmar had come in front of my life ...next thing rhea and zain have come far ahead they truly love each other ...I love this aaliya too u know I know when aaliya will come back these memories will be cherished ...

Khyatu
I am so glad that you liked it ...yes the song the zaya scene was a goosebump scene ...
and their journey that started as strangers to friends ...n now lovers was very gradual
thanks for uploading urs
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Chapter 2

Gosh I really don't know what to say ..what are u man ...
U words for so easily
Next one the flow ..of emotions gosh I can see all the emotions in one chapter ...happiness sadness love fear many more ...can I just tell u pls never stop writing and frankly I found a very good friend in u so never never leave me

as i already told u this made me cry ...
I dont care if i write good or not ...but just that line that I could connect to my friend means the world to me...you and Ann are the best thing that I had on twitter ...
its a bond ...and I cherish it ...
stay blessed sweets
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I don't know how to praise you Sim..

Believe me..its one of those moments when you render me speechless,and I don't know how you manage to do that.And today am gonna reiterate what i have said a number of times before..that I'm lucky that I'm getting the opportunity to read your work..

The words flow like liquid..it takes me to a place where only Beintehaa could take me..its like a gentle caress .. a soft lingering kiss..beintehaa ishq has made me fall in love with zaya and beintehaa all over again..Thanks for such a wonderful 54th chapter..
Rhea's guilt..Zain's determination..Love asks nothing in return..its unconditional..it makes you do even the most irrational things.. and you're right..it just creeps into your heart silently..:*
Love
Ann

Ann
Speechless ...just one word ...
Thanks to you and khyati for being there ...life is beautiful with friends like you ...
Love dosent ask anything back ...no alterations ...just pure pleasure of giving ...
Come back soon
Miss you
loads of love from Tanu
Sim