Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What the... precap?? Rhea nahi milegi but I so hope Aaliya mil jaaye!
Update was awesome!
Her craze for food..
His thoughts!
Update asap!
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb.but Aaliya got missing ๐Ÿ˜• Aww My Zainu plz Milwa do unhe jaldi se.thanku dear for the PM.
What's your name?
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

Superb.but Aaliya got missing๐Ÿ˜•Aww My Zainu plz Milwa do unhe jaldi se.thanku dear for the PM.

What's your name?

Thank you
Name is Sim
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont even have words of praise anymore! Can't afford them now!
All I can affird to say is! UPDATE SOON SIM! AND KEEP MAKING A DEEPER AND SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR YOU!

LOVE,
Princess!
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

I dont even have words of praise anymore! Can't afford them now!

All I can affird to say is! UPDATE SOON SIM! AND KEEP MAKING A DEEPER AND SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR YOU!

LOVE,
Princess!

๐Ÿ˜ณ These itself are priceless princess
Loads of love
sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Haila rhaea ghum gayi...

Shit on juhu beach its bad
Next I hope zain finds her
Next u know urs is not just a story its emotions its life
Beautiful...
The words the khamoshi
The set up everything perfect
I love u
Continue soon

๐Ÿ˜ณ glad u liked it
Being a mumbaikar u can identify how much fun is around during ganpati
Stay tuned for the next one sweets
Sim
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sim! Once again a beautiful update.
Rhea jaanbujhkar toh gum nahi ho gayi.

Reading this ff is like watching bi once again.I want this story to continue till ages.

Aur aapki tarif mein kya kahen ab toh shabd bhi khatam ho gaye hain...

Agle update k intezaar mein
Ur gr8 pankha,

Luv u sim

๐Ÿค— [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read the rest finally...
All the BI memories get refreshed in each and every update...the dance or the chat scenes...
And I love how you use the scenic Mumbai...
Words may be less to describe the beauty of this story...
You rock...
And PLZ continue soon...thanks for the PMs...
butterfly20 thumbnail
Nice and lovely chapter sim...
amazing...
The pani puri part and zain 's wipping aliya's face was lovely.
continue soon
Zainedil thumbnail

You all are bribing me with Harshus pics and am falling in the trap Alina, Ann and Khyati the three musketeers

๐Ÿ˜†

I dont mind ...Enjoy the twist and turns

Love you all

Chapter 30

Khoj ...

Zain panicked ...he looked around him ...she was just here a few seconds back, how on earth could she disappear...he was frightened now ...maybe he should have just let it go ...not stay angry at her ...

He remembered the Uncle whose words in the graveyard ...love your wife tell her that each day ...

Zain was screaming her name now ...running and pushing people around , searching ...

The sound of the bands playing the chants the talks everything had made a whirlpool ...

Zains eyes had tears ...what if something bad happens to her ...he shouldn't have got her here ...it was not safe ...what if the eve teaser had done something. Fear was gripping him every second now ...it was dark now ...the sunset and the immersed idols were haunting him ...

Rhea ...Rhea ...he screamed her name ...

Running like a rabbid person ...searching and magnifying every face...every girl around him ...he realized that there were not many women. How dumb of him to endanger her like this , he was now cursing himself...

After searching for a full 15 mins ...he was feeling dizzy ...what would he answer everyone ...especially Rehmaan ...without Aaliya he might as well be dead ...he wanted her back ...he should have never been away from her.

Why was his Allah always testing him ...what wrong had he done ...what were his sins ...every moment he was being punished, and he had no clue why ...it was as though someone was ripping his heart ...one shred at a time ...and he was still bound to sit and see...feel all the pain ...living and dying at the same time...he was fed up ...he wanted a respite ..he wanted her ...

Ya Allaha ...meri Aaliya ki hiffazat karna...chahe toh meri jaan lijiye ...

wada karta hu kabhi bhi nahi chodunga, chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye ...

chahe who mera saath chahe ya na chahe ...usse kabhi bhi akela nahi rehna doonga. Koi bhi takleef nahi chune dunga ...

please ...ab nahi...please Allaha ...dad koh cheen liya ...

agar Aaliya koh kuch ho gaya toh jee nah paunga.

Agar gunaah hua hai ...jaane anjaane kisi bhi tarah toh koi bhi jilat dijiye ...ki bhi sazaa...par mere Aaliya koi wapas lauta dijiye ...

His eyes were drenched in tears and he was on his knees...the waves had soaked his clothes ...as he saw one of the notes ...her silent notes drifting in the water he picked it up ...crushed it near his chest and stood up...he had to find her ...

He ran towards the police cordoned area ...few cops were busy chatting, looking at his face one asked ...

Kay Zala (what happened)

Meri biwi ghoom hui hai ...he was almost pleading now ...

Aree kuthe haravli(where did she get lost)...

Please shoda tila (search her)...the men lazily looked around

Aree baba ...bag na kiti loken ahet (so much crowd ) ...ab aise mai kaise dhoodega ek aurat koh ...he was stillsmasshing the tabacoo into a fine powder in his palms...

Zain was losing his cool now...

Tumhi bagha tar ...(you atleast try)

Pahije tar announcement kara na(atleast try announcing it), he begged ...

Kasala sodlas teecha haath (why did you leave her hand), he asked mocking at his pain now ...

Zain was disgusted, they were supposed to help him not taunt.

His and Aaliyas relationship was always surrounded by the police be it the first time they were taken to the chowki, the first time she had asked the fake cops to arrest, the first time he had tried saying a sorry due to the policeman, the time when Rocky had attacked and Aaliya had crazily defended him, the time he was violently abused in jail ...or the time the cops congratulated her for saving Barkar Royale...to the extreme time when he was called to identify the dead bodies ...the bhopal riots

...he had found her ...confessed his love.

He prayed he should find her again , this time come what may ...he would not repeat his mistakes ...the words of Tallaq had minced his life ...repentance was the only word he could hear now ...

He pleaded again ...Aho bagha tari (atleast try)...

Kashi disahyachi (how did she look)...

He searched for his cell phone ...and then realization striked him he didn't have a single picture ...to hide Aaliya ...he had deleted each one ...he looked miserable ...broken ...

Nahi ahe (I don't have)

Aree Bayko ahe naa(She is your wife right)

He moved his head in a no...ghari ahe (its at home)

Par tumhi shoda tari(but you atleast search for her)

They had not moved even an inch ...

He turned around, he knew it was no use ...

Aho madam kaun tumhi ...(Madam who are you),

Zain turned around ...he saw a back of a lady ...every women had started looking like Aaliya now...

Mee...yanchi Bayako ...haa mazaa Navra ahe(I am his wife and he is my husband)...

Her voice ...he knew ...she turned back ...

He looked up ...to see her standing and staring at him hard ...

Ek Mudat se tujhe khoj rahe the...

Aaj jaakar tum mile ...woh bhi is tarah ...

Jaise gairo ke beech mai ...pathar se khade the ...

SIM

Pre-cap: what happens when the past meets the present ????