Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
U keep us waiting for their romance na ...but yes its painful too see her missing him
And gosh she saw him holding the picture
Next I wish I was rich I would have produced this and casted H& P in this story .
Seriously its like a movie magical emotional and the words gosh ...I really I wish could do it
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

U keep us waiting for their romance na ...but yes its painful too see her missing him

And gosh she saw him holding the picture
Next I wish I was rich I would have produced this and casted H& P in this story .
Seriously its like a movie magical emotional and the words gosh ...I really I wish could do it

Haule pyaar ho jayega
Aww but yes the way I am just writing n not cooking or doing expts I will be homeless n jobless soon n thn can tke ur offer 😉
Love u sweets
Sim
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You must be kidding me! This was breath taking! Each paragraph I was like, no way! And when she saw her picture in his hand! I thought she might remember, just predict ing will this silence gain her memories back? Well Sim whatever it will be I have no objection in waiting to find out what you have ahead! Because this sweet torture is...the sweetest torture! Because in it I feel every emotion and your style of making the reader feel the emotion of one specific character at a time...makes me go speechless! It does kinda remind me of someone very special...
P.S I wondered if you would answer this, if its not to personal, does this story reveal something/a lot about you?
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

You must be kidding me! This was breath taking! Each paragraph I was like, no way! And when she saw her picture in his hand! I thought she might remember, just predict ing will this silence gain her memories back? Well Sim whatever it will be I have no objection in waiting to find out what you have ahead! Because this sweet torture is...the sweetest torture! Because in it I feel every emotion and your style of making the reader feel the emotion of one specific character at a time...makes me go speechless! It does kinda remind me of someone very special...

P.S I wondered if you would answer this, if its not to personal, does this story reveal something/a lot about you?

Thanks a lot for the words...few times when i re-read these and smile ...a priceless feeling for a writer ...am happy I havent tortured you all to this extent ...
yes the story reveals a lot about me ...and thats why i have never written and put on the social media... I have had my shares of struggles and heart breaks we all do, I am no different ...but the best part is my Zain ...the way i met and got married would make a better story than two states ...the emotions have all been felt ...everything I write comes from a part of me ...and mixes with my imagination ...and thats scary ...
No one wants to ever reveal how many layers we have within us ...but am glad with the way I am currently writing now...no one can make out facts from fiction ...
love you for those beautiful words
Sim
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Thanks a lot for the words...few times when i re-read these and smile ...a priceless feeling for a writer ...am happy I havent tortured you all to this extent ...
yes the story reveals a lot about me ...and thats why i have never written and put on the social media... I have had my shares of struggles and heart breaks we all do, I am no different ...but the best part is my Zain ...the way i met and got married would make a better story than two states ...the emotions have all been felt ...everything I write comes from a part of me ...and mixes with my imagination ...and thats scary ...
No one wants to ever reveal how many layers we have within us ...but am glad with the way I am currently writing now...no one can make out facts from fiction ...
love you for those beautiful words
Sim

Exactly! No one can make out facts from fiction! I have had this experience to the deepest! And maybe I can really feel this story to an extent because I personally have been exposed to most of it! I have written my story in the form of fiction...but I must say I have never dared to share it! Its just sitting somewhere in me...its written all over me waiting to be read but it just goes unseen! The same way here! Its written all over Zain! His past is in his eyes! But Aaliya just has to read between the lines!

Well at least your Zain knows that he's your Zain! Mine doesn't even have the merest hint! Well seems your married, which I didn't know! So Happy Married Life!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing as always ..poor rhea missing zain ..
Omg she saw her pic in his hands ..
Cant wait to read how will she win him back ..
Update soon
Thanks for da pm
Zainedil thumbnail

This Special Chapter and a very Special Update ...

I have never cried reading a complement ...you made me cry ...I know of a girl who eagerly waited for the day that you will comment on her story ...an amazingly even after so long I still wait for that comment ...

The writer in you was always adored by me ...but the friend in you ...is priceless ...

To my sweet friend ...Ann this ones for you...love you babes ...stay blessed ...😳

Chapter 28

Notes ...

Zain walked back to his room...gently closing the door ...two days ...48 hrs ...2880 minutes and 1,72,800 seconds later it was the most nerve wracking time he had ever spent ...alone ...away from home ...away from his Rhea .

The want and desires that he had seen in her eyes ...her needs her urges were the same, the familiar ones that greeted him every second when he had seen his face in the mirror...

He wanted to hug her, sway in her smiles ...make her happy ...and kiss her ...but he had stopped himself. Two days, he had not spoken to anyone ...in his far away office just submerging himself in his work ...not letting her thoughts haunt him...only the nights were frightening ...but he had managed, and he was feeling confident.

Just in case if tomorrow she walks away, he was preparing himself for her absence ...the early morning when he had woken, the night Rhea had seen Aaliyas snap in his hands ...he was scared to lose her.

What was he doing, running behind a shadow, she will dwindle off the day she will become Aaliya again and then what...what if she doesn't return ...what if the questions had coaxed him to stay away depriving himself of any senses in a cocoon of isolation. His only purpose was to see her well, get her memory back and then ...the next thoughts always remained blank ...

He started arranging his cupboard , tucking away the blood stained picture of Aaliya in the piles of her snaps ...gently caressing it. An earring, his first gift laid like an incomplete soul in the drawer. He smiled ...and closed the door ...

The night came crawling and Zain had not left his room, afraid he might bump into her ...At 10:15 pm a knock came on his door ...

He opened it to see Rehmaan standing there ...

His face looked tensed, all of a sudden Zain was scarred...was Rhea OK...

Tumse kuch baat karni hai ...

He remained quiet, he knew every time he opened his mouth Rehmaan would shut him up and Zain was tired playing this game of hates ...

Woh Rhea ...

Theek toh hai na woh , he asked concerned ...kuch hua toh nahi na usse..Dr.Quereshi ...

Rhea giggled from the door, Zain looked up ...

Zain felt a sigh of relief ...Rheas eyes were filled with mischief ...Zain again continued ignoring her ...

Boliye ...his voice echoed now...

Woh... Rhea chahti thi ki woh ganesh visarjan dekhe...wahi jisme ganesh ki murtiyon koh Mumbai wale samandar mai bahate hai ...Zain, knew Rhea had intentionally baited him...

Toh aap chale jaiye uske saath ...

Rehman looked startled, Zain refusing to spend time with Rhea was unheard off.

Leke jaata par mai kal 2 din ko liye Jaipur jaa rah ahu ...toh zara usse ghooma laana ...please

Hearing Rehmaans please ...was magic and soothing to Zains ears ...

Theek hai ...

Rehmaan walked out , Zain came to close his door and saw Rhea winking at him ...

He quietly nodded his head in a smirk ...she wont let him stay quiet or away ...

The morning was pretty cloudy ...being a holiday, he decided to eat in his room ...not leaving it even for a minute ... it was 4:00 when he heard the knock again.

He opened the door anticipating to see her face ...how badly he had missed seeing her...knowing well that she was just few meters away from him was torturing his heart ...He had indeed tried peeking through his door and windows every now and then ...but couldn't spot her ...

The open door ..stayed barren , he peeped out ...it was deserted ...his eyes saw a small envelope on the ground ...he controlled his smile and picked it up ...

His heart was skipping beats in alternate cycles now ...he slowly opened it ...

Mai ...bahar khadi hoon Car ke paas ...dad ne insisit kiye isliye chal rahi hu...aur haa daro mat apna muh band hi rakhungi ...

He smiled...his MKB will forever remain irritating ..even when he was not talking to her ...

After 15 mins ...he stepped out..his soul was yearning to see her...it was excruciatingly painful for him to be away ...physically ...

He was left open mouthed ...she was standing there ...covered in a Burkha ...a black one from head to toe...even her face was masked ...just a double sieved mesh screen was staring back at him now...almost suffocating him ..strangling his breath one glance at a time.

He couldn't bear the fact not to see her face ...this was his worst nightmare...

He starred back ...she sat next to him ...his hands didn't want to start his car ...he didn't want to take her like this ...no face no voice...it was like her shadow that used to petrify him ...She was still there, her smell was still tingling his senses...his hands were on the steering wheel, gently tapping them ...

The meshed face turned around ...and silently a note popped out ...

Ahhh she and her notes...Zain was so irritated now ...

He opened it ...and read ...

Gaadi chalao ...mujhe juhu beach jaana hai ...visarjan dekhne hai...varna dad koh bataungi ....

He took a deep long breath and folded the note back ...almost in 16 folds and kept in his pocket and started the car...

Zain...two days and the third one had been like hell...but his current state was the most agonizing, how can she breathe under those layers of clothing ...he was asphyxiating every second and opened the windows ...she turned to look at him ...

Two mins passed and another note popped up ...

He was driving so he was not able to take his eyes off the road ...he parked the car on the side and read it ...

Mujhe Gola bhi khana hai ...suna hai waha bahut accha milta hai ...

Zain couldn't help smiling now ...she was the epitome of cuteness ...he just wanted to forgive and forget ...but he knew if he gave up now ...without a sorry, it would be his loss...so he started the car again ...

Finally they reached the dead end ...only huge processions were moving with the idols...Zain was worried looking at the huge crowd ...and taking Rhea amongst these crowds could be fearsome...

He parked the car in the designated area ...the outside crowd and its noise were perforating his ears now ..

He was planning to break his silence ...couldn't bare the distance anymore ...just then a note popped out ...

Agar tum mujhe yeh nikalne koh kehne wale ho ...toh ...

Jaldi bolo...mujhe saas lene mai dikat ho rahi hai ...

He giggled and looked outside, how can he stay angry with this nut head ...

10 mins passed and Zain was still sweating in Mumbai heat ...praying that Rhea gives up before he does...it was bothering him that the heat and black colour would be a deadly combination of stuffiness for her ...

Another note ...

Kis cheez ka intezaar kar rahe ho...bolo na ...mai behosh ho jaungi ...

His giggles were more loud now...

2 mins ...

Dusht hone ki limit hoti hai ...mai wapis aayi thi ...kitne jaldi tumhare haath kholne ...aur tum ...

abhi bhi tas se mas nahi huae ho...

Zain and the dance floor memories rushed back ...3 mins

Kitkittt Zainnn Pleaseee

Every note was being folded and kept in his pocket which was overflowing now ...

Accha bolo kya chaiye maafi dene ke ...kuch bhi karungi ...kuch bhi ...

His smile widened ...he wrote something finally and handed it to her ...

The sieve didn't let her read the words fully ...the words were blurry ...she couldn't remember ...

mai toh baat karne wala tha,

...par tumne joh is trah chehra chupakar mujhe tadpaya hai iski sirf ek hi sazaa hai ... Meri khamoshi ... mere saath milega par lafz nahi ...

She just pulled away the burkha ...and starred back at him ...he was smiling and offered his hand ...

She couldn't believe he was being so difficult to forgive her ...the music in the back drowned her ...why was love so painful she kept on thinking...

Abh bhi khamoshi mai humei tadpa rahe ho...

Kyu is nadan dil koh yu tum tarsa rahe ho...

SIM

Pre-cap: what happens at the beach...will Zain finally give up ...😉

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read 26-a,b,c n 27 part
gosh it was so emotional...
Really vry beautiful...
So nw its time 4 aaliya to manaofying zain...
Edited by Priya_arora - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sim lovely update
Woah mera toh din ban gaya ek din 2 updates
Thanks for writing thiz
Lol rhea n her antics
Waiting eagerly to read next
Lots of love
Alina
_Butterfly_ thumbnail