Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

SIM...you are totally AMAZING YAAR...

Love you...
You just don't bring zain or Aliya to life...but other characters as well...the expressions...God you pen it down so well...Detailed version...
Part 20
Rhea and zain's travel in Mumbai...wow...really was enjoying the ride...
It was cute, romantic...and sweet...
Part 21
SURAIYA wrath...awww...poor zain...
And rhea had no clue...and Gabbar first praise to zain...nice touch...
But what's love w/o torture...loved it...
Part 22
Suraiya opens the lock...wohooo...
But ZAYA moment where zain writes Aliya name was emotional...later sweet...
Hate to say it...but loved the way you used Fahad...better than CVS...
Waiting to see sweet MOM in law soon...

Phew...three totally rocking updates...a first I believe here...
PLZ continue soon...

Loved every word
Yes writing all three in one go n getting it for all of u was a task
But am really happy u all appreciated the core of the characters
I always blvd all the side characters we're extremely strong, I just gve my version of fahad suraiya n rehmaan
Thank you for all these lovely words
Each one is a priceless possession
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
All ur words are so so precious
I really am overwhelmed
Will cherish each comment forever, a legacy for my kid to look at
Thanks for loving Beintehaa Ishq n showering all ur graceful words on me
Love you all
sim
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m late sim darling extremely sorry for that ...
All three chapters are amazing n fantastic as always .

Plzz update soon ..

Thanks for pm ..
Once again sorry ...

Lots of love

Alina
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved all d three parts..
can't wait for d next part..
beautifully penned down..
cont soon..
Zainedil thumbnail

I am so happy that all of you read through the painful parts of Zains story, I always believe every action has a reaction...when you do something good, the feeling stays with you and when you do something bad, it haunts you...this is just a small part of all their inner souls talking ...trying to unwrap the heaviness..

Still a bit emotional, but closures are important ...and this is one step towards it, dont worry the next parts are really light ones πŸ˜‰

So fasten your seat belt and zooommm

Dedicated to: A poem i had written several years back, the poem at the end partly resembles it

Chapter 23

Palchin...

Suraiya was shaken, why was one question that kept on haunting her. Why did she let her ego go to this extent that it had hurt her, hurt the most closest to her heart. Every moment that Zain spent in solitary, Suraiya had felt triple the loneliness. Knowingly, she had hurt him so much and now every moment was filled with a wish, a deep rooted one. She wanted to rush towards him when she had opened the door, he looked like a small child who was lost, bundled with so much sadness that her heart melted right at the very moment, he tried sitting up. He had still looked down, fully aware that she had still not forgiven him completely.

She walked towards Osmans picture...

Aaj nahi chilayenge mujhpar...ghussa nahi karenge...

aaj aapko takleef toh bahut hui hogi na.

Boliya naa...

hmmm bhool gayi thi aap toh us din bhi mujhse ruthe the, jis din aakhri baar office gaye, bye tak nahi kaha tha mujhe...bas ek khamoshi mili thi

...tab se aaj tak wahi saaye ke tarah peeche chal rahi hai...

She was sobbing now...holding his cufflinks...

Bhaut dard ho raha hai...aur koi nahi hai aas paas,

agar ek maa faisla leti hai toh ek biwi koh choth pahuchti hai

...kis chuarah mai lakar khada kar diya hai usne mujhe...

jab bhi us ladki ka chehra dekhu, to ghutan si hoti hai ...aur phir, she gulped down the words...

Kya karu mai...kaise batau usse, nahi kho sakti usse, na hi uski zidd maan sakti hu ...aap bataye naa...

Aapke paas sabke javab hote the...is sawal ka bhi hoga...she closed her eyes...and felt him ...very close ...

Begum...wahi kariye joh dil keh raha hai

...agar naftrat hai ..toh usse bahar nikalne dijiye

...ek na ek din yeh itna behega ...ki sirf pyaar umadega

...koshish toh kijiye

...aapko uski shaqal dekne ki intezaa nahi kar raha hu

...sirf ek baar us bachi koh samjhane ki koshish kariye

...mere khatir ...un anganeet salon ke waste joh humne humkadam hokar saath mai jeeiye hai ...sirf ek baar... Osmans voice was mild yet strong ...

When she opened her eyes, there was no one around...

Suraiya suddenly felt a peace ...a smile played on her lips

...she walked towards her cupboard and opened it...hidden inside was Zains picture with Osmaan, she hugged it tightly ...

Maaf kar dena beta ...umeed karti hu, mere diye zakhm itne ghere nahi honge ki mai kabhi bhar na pau ...Love you bacche ...

She could hear a trumpet music in the background, she slowly walked downstairs

...he was standing near the pool...playing a very sad tune...that wriggled her sadness even more now. His loneliness and his helplessness were mixing with the music to entwine in such a way, that her tears just wouldn't stop rolling down

She was hiding and looking at his back...as though the moment he will turn and see her, she will be cursed for life, perish in his eye sight ...She so much wanted to hold him ...the pulling's and longings of a mom, no other human being can ever experience...

Zain had closed his eyes, reminiscing every flash of the horrid time he had spent in torment. He kept on thinking, where had he gone wrong, he was a normal guy capable of doing mistakes...how did one mistake overtake his life to such a agony...in the bargain he had lost every single relationship he had ever held close to his heart...his dad ...his mom ...Aaliya ...Aayat ...he was even sure about Ghulam and Shabana too...the only ones left were Fahad and Rizwan ...Rhea was just a shadow. His eyes fizzled at the mere thought...How long will he stand, till he breaks down

As though Suraiya was reading Zains mind, she was struggling...A strong hand came on her shoulders ...She turned around it was Fahad...

She looked down, unable to face him ...a mother son moment ...only their eyes spoke ...He took her back to her room ...Aaram kijiye Mom , who theek hai ...Bahut strong hai ...itne asani se tootega nahi ...She smiled and nodded and slowly walked towards her room

Fahad walked back to his, to see Nafeesa was still crying in the dark corridor...

Bas karo ...sab theek ho gaya hai ...Fahad assured her

Kaise bhulu, Zain do din tak isse ghar par tha...ek store room mai bandh

...aur hum sab aise behave kar rahe the ki kuch hua hi nahi ho

...Mom ne itni berukhi se behave kiya usske saath, do din fahad do din ...she broke down ...

....Tum jaanti hu Usse, nahi manta hai kissiki baat...Ziddi hai ...aur Aaliya ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai .. he just consoled her ...and walked inside the room, wrapping his arms around her

The words fell on a set of ears that had come down hearing Zains sad music ...

Rehmaan stood shaken...What, Zain had never left the house ...why was he in store room ...and why did he lock himself, or who locked him . Questions jumbled in his mind now...maybe the sadness that he had seen on his face, had something deeper running inside...

Rehmaan walked down ...turning towards the store room. A lock and key were there on the ground, he pushed the door. A stagnant odor filled the room ...He could barely breathe, and was just thinking how can someone even spend a minute here ...with his mobile light he walked deep inside to see a small place on the ground that was devoid of the layer of dust that had swamped the whole place ...and a word written on the floor...Aaliya ...

Rehmaans heart was filled with an unexplained sadness...heavy hearted he was about to turn around, when he saw another word written on the walls ...MOM Am Sorry ...a small boys scribbled hand writing.

Rehmaan had no clue he was staring back at something that was so old that it had faded in the whiteness of the walls ...the one name on the floor was mocking him ...love in different forms was staring at him back. He slowly walked out, unable to bear the burden ...

Rhea was standing near the window, looking down at Zain. Why was kitkit so unusually quiet today, what was eating him ...and the music spoke what his words had failed ...she couldn't muster up the courage to speak to him. He needed the space, his world. She slept in the bed, that looked too huge for her, she wanted him to smile, just like the way she had seen him during their trip ...she dreamt about all the places that had visited, reliving each moment several thousand times ...She will make him smile , she promised herself...

Zain finally stopped playing the music...tiredness was seeping in ...he walked back

...It was 11:00 pm , time for his daily routine.

It didn't matter to him how harsh she was with him, how she had isolated him or how bad the last two days were...the only thing that mattered was, he wanted to see her once at least

...the darkness was the best cover for him , a single moment of the same stare when he had looked at her in broad daylight had devoid him of Aaliya for two whole days.

He had learned from his mistakes...Just like every day he peeped through the glass door, looking at Suraiya sleeping ...and walked away ...smiling and content ...

Ek saaya hu mai...

...tere jism koh har pal chuta hua...

Khamoshi se tera saath chale jaata hu ...

...chaav mai har lamha ghulta hua...

SIM

Pre-cap: How will Rhea speak her feelings and things improve back home...wait and readπŸ˜‰

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Simji u see the best writer in the forum for writing emotional things
I mean how u showed each ones feeling their pain
And now pls thoda romance dikha do ...
And yes I could imagine each scene like I watching it for real
My emotional queen continue soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If i was infront of you i wo n'y say anything but just applaud because you deserve it it's beautiful Sim tu as le talent ( you have got the talent in french ) just keep writing and now i want Happy Happy chapters , thank you so much for sharing this with us !
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really emotional update...i mean u defined each n every1's emotions so beautifully...jst loved it...waiting 4 d next part...do cont soon
Zainedil thumbnail

Surprise Surprise Surprise ...

Special Update ...

Dedicated for a special Friend, Khyati this ones solely for you ...and the next few ones will fulfill all your demands, atleast will try to...

This ones not high on romance, but it has one of the scenes that is the most closest to my heart...hope you all like it

Chapter 24

Dil ki Baatein...

Rhea woke up, it had been almost a whole month now since she was in Mumbai...the more she was discovering Zain, the more she was getting pulled in his vortex of love. Her feelings were getting stronger each passing day... the flashes used to come but very occasionally. It was as though she was reliving two lives , one in the present and one in a dream with that cloudy man ...whose face was forever blurred, his name was mystical...

Rehmaans behavior towards Zain had mellowed down a lot, Rhea was puzzled, how one trip of Zain had changed so much around the house. Rehmaan had never praised Zain , but his bitterness was more subdued.

Zain had changed a lot too...he was forever missing from every dinner ...every breakfast ...he never sat with the family, something which always bothered Rhea. She had questioned him a couple of times, but he always evaded them.

She did feel that maybe all was not right between Zain and his Mom ...they never faced each other, if one was there other was excusing themselves. It was a game of hide and seek going on forever. Maybe it was her Mamus absence that had changed Mami so much...

Her Mami...she was so different now, the few days of reluctance had changed to a pleasant one. She used to still not talk much, but she was nice.

Rhea was really amazed how two nights had altered so many people so many relationships. She had no idea at what price the change had come in all of them, what all Zain had gone in those two nights ...she was unaware and all of them kept it that way.

The only thing that remained unchanged though was her love for Zain. She had no idea how to tell him ...how to confess that she was madly in love with him ...shy afraid scared ...anxious , Rhea was jumbled up with the plethora of these feelings.

Just like a typical morning she saw him taking his swim, it was a Sunday ...he looked like a miniature version of all the Bollywood heroes mixed together, but no one looked as exotic as Mr.Abdullaha...he came close to her.

Kya baat hai Da...aise aankhen fadkar kya ghoor rahi ho ...

Kahi izzat lootna ka irada toh nahi hai ...

She smiled coy ...

He remembered the lines that he had told Aaliya ...kya 50s ke heroine ki tarah sharma rahi ho...he himself giggled at his joke now...

Ab kya hua, she starred back, his usual bouts of unexplained laughter was the only strange thing that she didn't like about him ...

Kuch nahi, Sunno ...kahi bahar chalet hai aaj

Kaha ...

Shopping chale...

Ok, waise bhi mujhe gift lena hai ...

Accha mere liye, he elbowed her...

Naa...Mami ke liye...

He went silent again ...

Kyu

Aise hi, who bahu sweet hai ...

Chalo...toh phir ...

Accha suno, Rizwaan aur Aayat ayenge toh chalega...

Daudega, she laughed and went upstairs to get ready...

After two hours, he was waiting near the car...yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudheregi...aaj bhi wahi late latif hai ...memory ho ya na ho ...koi farak nahi padta ...

Yeh kya fusfusa rahe ho, he turned back...

She looked ravishing in a long skirt...he had never seen her in any other clothes except Salwaars...

Wooo kya baat hai Da...aaj toh poori pataka lag rahi ho...

She laughed kya mumbaiya boli bolte ho tum kitkit ...chale...

They met Riz and Aayat near the mall, Aayat hugged her with the same warmth ...and Rhea was quiet accepting to her new designation of APPI...

They walked around, Aayat saw how Rhea was clinging on Zains hand, she was unable to understand why he still wanted her around.

He could have easily taken Aaliya alone ...maybe she had misunderstood him like everyone else...she was silently looking at how much Rhea was enjoying with him ...

Rhea packed a most beautiful saree for Suraiya...Aayat beamed with pride at her Aapis choice.

Zain stood at the back was just smiling, they walked to a food court ...Rhea ordered ice-creams ...in between fights for a bite, Zain saw Aayat peeking at him ...

When Riz and Rhea were busy looking at some shoes, Zain stole a lone moment with Aayat...

Bahut khush hai woh ...

Aayat was silent ...

Oh sorry mai toh bhool gaya tha, tum toh mujhse baat hi nahi kar rahi ho...oops sorry

She looked back angry ...he laughed

Ek baat bolu...tum baat nahi karoge sun toh sakto ho na ...

Aayat was still quiet...

Rhea bhaut zyada cute hai ...jtna pyaar Aaliya se karta tha usse dugna Rhea se karta hu ...

Pata hai Aayat, jab Aaliya tumhare aur Rizwaan ke rishte se khafa thi, toh mai bhi usse khafa tha...shayad hum dono apni jagah sahi the...par bahut naraz tha mai...bhaut sari badtameeziya kit hi uske saath...he was looking down now ...

Zindagi bahut choti hai...kal kissi lamhe mai hum bichad jaaye nahi pata

...agar Aaliya wapis aayi toh kya mujhe maaf karegi ya nahi yeh bhi nahi jaanta...bas aaj se aaj tak jee raha hu...

Thumare sympathy ke liye nahi, par sirf share karna chahta hu

...Tumhari Mami ne mujhse ek mahine se baat nahi ki hai...who toh muh bhi nahi dekhna chahti mera, his voice sounded low

...Aaliya koh apne paas rakhne ki bahut badi keemat chukka rah ahu...koi shikva nahi hai...Unka haq hai upset hone ka...

He was gazing at his shoes now...not wanting to look up

...kabhi kabhi lagta hai akele jung lad rah ahu...kitne logo se ladunga, mai nahi jaanta.

Bhaut badal chukka hu mai, ek tumhara bhai tha jisse kabhi kissi ki koi parvah nahi thi ...aur ek Aaliya ka chahnewala hai ...jisse uske siva kisiki bhi parvah nahi.

Jis din se woh gayo hai, sivya ek raat ke kabhi sukoon se nahi so paaya...who ek raat bhi sirf who aas paas this isliye shayad...

He stopped making the hypothetical design with his shoes now and looked at Aayat...

Joh galti ki usse mita toh nahi sakta, Bas jyada nahi ek mauka chahta hu ...dogi

...aaj bhi wahi hu, thoda sa ziddi thoda sa ghamandi...par dil ka itna bura bhi nahi hu.

Aaj bhi rishton ke liye sab chod sakta hu, koi mahan nahi hu, bus ek mamuli insaan hu.

Galti karta hu aur harzana bhi bharta hu..bolo tumhare kya shikayat hai apne iss bhai se. Dil toda hai na, hare k aasoo ki kimat wasool karna...he smiled

Sab aaj kal mujhe sirf nafrat dete hai, sivya Rhea ke koi pyaar nahi deta...Aur Rhea mai tumhari Aaliya basi hai. Meri ek galtfami ke wajah se hum sab aaj is se guzar rahe hai...

Aayat...her name sounded a bit strange to her at the moment...

Tumhari saare shartein manzoor hai...bolo kya karna hoga.

Bas Rhea se door rehne ke alava koi bhi sazaa manjoor hai, sun raha hu , har baat manunga bas ek baar bolkar dekho...he was silently looking at the ground not realizing the girl he was talking for so long was profusely crying.

Aayat rushed to hug him ...Zain held her very tight ...I am sorry Aayat ...

Doll bulaiya Jeeju she smiled ...by the time Rhea and Riz returned Zains face was beaming with a peace, leaving Rhea puzzled ...

Ek door aaj phir judi hai ...

Muskarane ki ek choti si koshish...

... aaj phir is nadan dilne ki toh hai ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Romance coming your way ...gear up nowπŸ˜‰

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

If i was infront of you i wo n'y say anything but just applaud because you deserve it it's beautiful Sim tu as le talent ( you have got the talent in french ) just keep writing and now i want Happy Happy chapters , thank you so much for sharing this with us !

Merci Mademoiselle...
Je parle Francias ...πŸ˜‰
This ones not that happy one but will surely leave a smile on your face
Love you
Sim