Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Sim,
Its not flattery,but words straight from my heart..you are one of my favourite writers,and notjustin this forum.The ease with which you weave magic,as if its a habit..your words are lucid,and heart-warming,capable of evoking emotions that lay hidden in our heart..
Its extremely beautiful...and painful,the way you described Zain's pain on being emotionally alienated,his apprehensions,his hopes anddreams.And on the other hand Rhea's flashes..the little traces of Aaliya that resurfaces at times..Its an amazing work,and am blessed to have stumbled upon it.:*
Love you..<3
-Ann
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sim gud morning
Pls update next chapter
I m waiting for it..
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Dear Sim,

Its not flattery,but words straight from my heart..you are one of my favourite writers,and notjustin this forum.The ease with which you weave magic,as if its a habit..your words are lucid,and heart-warming,capable of evoking emotions that lay hidden in our heart..
Its extremely beautiful...and painful,the way you described Zain's pain on being emotionally alienated,his apprehensions,his hopes anddreams.And on the other hand Rhea's flashes..the little traces of Aaliya that resurfaces at times..Its an amazing work,and am blessed to have stumbled upon it.:*
Love you..<3
-Ann

WoWWW...u made my night 😳
I am gonna take a print and keep this ...so that my junior knows her mama has some sparks...
Love you for all those beautiful words
SIm
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Hai sim gud morning
Pls update next chapter
I m waiting for it..

Thanks πŸ˜‰
update coming in 10 mins
Stay tuned
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

My heart fills with gratitude with all your lovely words...priceless

Will reply to each and every comment before my next updateπŸ˜› Thank you once again...This ones to all my spammers Alina, Khyati, Ann and Aarohi ...this ones a special update for you all ...

Enjoy ...and yes the next update will take a day or two...my junior is not well so have to be with her ...hope you all like this one...

Disclaimer: This work is fictional, I dont want to hurt any religious sentiments, in case if I have or will offend someone with my writing then I am sincerely sorry. Please treat this as a story ...

Chapter 18

EK Khwahish...

The song ...and Rheas haunting eyes had pierced Zain ...he was totally lost in thoughts ...his fear that he had felt had evaporated...was back with a bang ...

What if she recollects everything...will she desert him ...how long will he live in this fear of losing her, he had no answers to the games his mind was playing with his heart , brutally shredding his present by reminding him of his awful past ...

Rhea ...Tum theek ho na ...

Kya baat hai kitkit pechle ded ghante se ded sau baar pooch chuke ho ...

Suno mujhe bahut bhook lagi hai ...tumne uss shop se kuch pack karvaya tha na...khaana tha kya ...

Ek baat batao...tumhare pet mai koi chota bakasur(a mythical character, who ate a lot) virajmaan(sitting) hai ...he laughed ...

Mr.Abdullaaha aap meri diet koh nazar na lagaaye toh hi behtaar hoga...she laughed ..

He pulled his car towards a unpaved road ...the car came to a screeching halt on a layer of mud and pebbles ...he got down and pulled up a mat, blanket and a basket ...

Wow kitkit hum picnic maanayenge yaha ...she gazed towards the blue sky ...merged whiteness of the clouds that made funny faces in her thoughts ...a shady tree and a beautiful river flowing next to it ...

Its so beautiful, she jumped around like a two year old ...

He followed her with all the things in tow ...

Setting a picnic look ...he finally retrieved the food that he had packed ...

She looked down hungrily ...

It looked odd...an indianized version of a burger...two small pieces of unsweetened bread/bun (paav) sliced in between and big potato fritter(batata vada) ...and spiced with chutney ...she saw few green chillies surrounding the Vada Paav ...

Ye...she looked startled ...

Haa ye ...

Mai nahi khaungi ye ...

Khana padega ...khake toh dekho

...she had her first bite with a lot of reluctance ...and then there was no stopping her ...She chomped and chomped ...infact snatching Zains share too...he laughed at her ...

And then she felt the spiciness kicking in her mouth ...

Pani Zain ...Pani ...she flagged her hand over her mouth as though she was extinguishing a mini fire of its own ...

He was laughing at her ...

Agar naa du toh ...he was swaying the bottle away from her reach ...

Please......

aree aaj toh meri marzi chalegi naa...he portrayed himself as though he owned her ...

When he saw tears of hotness pooling in her eyes he gently extended the bottle...wait a minute...bottle mai pakdunga ...she agreed...

The drops of water trickling from her mouth ...lured Zain ...he slowly wiped it with his other hand ...she moved back again ...away from him ...he sensed her discomfort

She looked at the green chilies and laughed ...kahi yeh toh nahi khana shuru karoge ...he swayed his head in a no ...smiling

Post-lunch, they both lied down ...a gentle wind was blowing on their faces ...

Zain and Rhea never wanted this moment to perish from their memories ...

Zain

...ha bolo...

Tum bahut sweet ho ...a girls confrontation ...as shy as her first realization of love ...

Woh toh mai hu...he boasted

...aur tum bhi theek thak ho...she hit him with the roll of newspaper that she was holding ...her closeness was meddling his thoughts and action ...but he wanted to own the present ...

They reached Pune and went around the city ...Pune a cultural capital ...and the heart of Maharashtra ...the city was filled with Maharashtrians ...locals speaking the language Marathi ...that sounded alien to Rhea ...Zain was smiling all along

...Aliya had used the same language to get back to him at his friends party, gently winning over all his guy friends and even their girlfriends...but today Zain had an advantage ...Rhea didn't know the language ...and Zain was smiling all along ...

After having some local snacks ...he asked her if she wants to visit a mosque, Chand tara masjid at Nan peth ...or somewhere else ...somewhere that even he had never been ....she selected option two...

Zain and Rhea arrived ...in a buzzing crowd ...it was a temple...a lord ganesh temple... Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati temple, Rhea read the English version of the board...

Are you sure ...yes he smiled...

They stepped in ...merging with the crowd in unision ...God in any form was enticing ...alluring to the spirits ...For Zain and Rhea it was the most unque experience ...every detail...how the poojas(worship) were being performed...the prayers recited in praise of the dearest elephant god ...every little detail was soaked in ...eating the holy Prasad(sweet) they walked out smiling like kids...

Then a trip to a bakery ...Zain was on a roll

...He made Rhea get a taste of the true pune ...Khayani bakery at its yummy biscuits just melted in her mouth ...it was the most beautiful day in her life ...as simple tastes and cuisines touched her palate ...Rhea loved every single moment she spent that day ...slowly ...it turned dark ...Zain had booked a hotel room ...Rhea was skeptical ...

Zain tum aur mei ...ek hi room mai ...

He saw her reluctance ...

Darro mat abhi tak kisiko chedne ke liye jail nahi gaya hu ...putting behind the bad memories of his jail yatra ...

Tum bed par so rahi ho ...aur mai couch par ...

Par couch par kyu ...

He smiled ...adat si ho gay hai ...

Chalo ab tum so jao ...varna kal joh dark circles aayenge unka jimmedar bhi mujhe hi thairoygi ...

She cuddled in her blanket and looked at him ...a plain t shirt and track pants ...this guy looked so heavenly in this regular clothes ...his masculine smell was making Rhea come closer to him physically ...

Nahi Rhea ...control ...the inner little devil was doing a disco dance ...

How will I control ...he is so near ...she tried to make her heart think logic behind it that her brain was signaling now...

He smiled at her ...

Kya hua

Kuch nahi

To so jao ...

Accha abhi poore 15 min bacche hai ...tumhe mujhse kuch karvana ho toh kara sakte ho...she was suggesting something ...

Zain smiled ...

Accha ...malika e kaneez koh apne akka se commands lene ka shaukh chad gaya hai ...

She looked up ...Nahi nahi mai toh bas aise hi keh rahi thi ...

Accha ...ek aakhri cheez mangu ...dogi...he looked as though it was his last wish ...

Boliya akka, she winked ...

Tumhare gaud mai sar rakh sakta hu ...sirf 5 min ke liye, the untaintedeness of his small wish and the purity in that command ...made Rhea wonder if this guy even belonged to this generation ...

Any other guy would have asked for a kiss ...he didn't ...and her respect for him grew manifolds ...

She smiled approving his request ...

He walked towards her and sat down close to her legs ...gently placing his head on her laps...time came to a stand still

Teri achal ke saath mera ajeeb sa rishta hai ...

Wahi joh ek dil ka ek dhadkan ke saath hota hai...

A song in the background from the TV ...slowly filled the room as Rhea moved her hands over his head ...he was silently soaking in his blessing ...after a year and so many heart pains he had felt his heaven ...

Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa to nahin

shikwa nahin shikwa nahin ...shikwa nahin

tere bina zindagi bhi lekin...zindagi to nahin

zindagi nahin zindagi nahin...zindagi nahin

jee mein aata hai ...tere daaman mein

sar jhuka ke hum...rothe rahee rothe rahee

jee mein aata hai...tere daaman mein

sar jhuka ke hum...rothe rahe rothe rahee

teri bhi aankho mein...aansuon ki nami to nahii...

The words had filled his heart with love he slowly lifted his head and settled on the couch ...so near yet so far ...Rhea was unable to know ...what made Zain cry ...those tears were saying something ...what she had no clue ...

Zindagi ke kai lamhe ek dhadkan mai sama gaye ...

Jab tum mere nazron ke saamne aa gaye ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will this sparks of love convert in fire of passion ...wait and watch

Love you all😳

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg sim u know never I give detailed comment but I want to comment on each word of yours
Ohk so I I know u missing mithibai vada pav and have gave its whole description
Next pune perfect description again I have gone to this place many Times but never loved pune as much as today
Next now I want love to come in my life so I can go to pune with him
Next the head In her lap such beautiful his emotions...her feelings ...I want zaya back now
I can imagine how much pain zain must have gone in one year ...the her hands are magical hope it takes away all his pain
Seriously I am your fan ...y didnt y write anything earlier

And I want update soon
I hope Tanya gets well soon
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Omg sim u know never I give detailed comment but I want to comment on each word of yours

Ohk so I I know u missing mithibai vada pav and have gave its whole description
Next pune perfect description again I have gone to this place many Times but never loved pune as much as today
Next now I want love to come in my life so I can go to pune with him
Next the head In her lap such beautiful his emotions...her feelings ...I want zaya back now
I can imagine how much pain zain must have gone in one year ...the her hands are magical hope it takes away all his pain
Seriously I am your fan ...y didnt y write anything earlier

And I want update soon
I hope Tanya gets well soon

wooo thats a long long long comment
πŸ˜‰ I am a mumbaite and vadapav, marathi and pune are real special places ...of course Mithibai vada paav 😭 miss it like hell
Pune was special ..infact got my special msg on my birthday when I was celebrating there 😳
I have written lots of things ...but ZAYA ...compelled me to get it for you guys ...we have some amazing writers on the forum (Ann, Madhu, You πŸ˜‰) and many more. Its Harshads face that personified Zain ...in fact this whole story is his perspective ...the way I see him ...
Wish could have seen him doing these things ...but koi baat nahi ...
I hope to see him doing fantastic roles ...πŸ˜›
Tanu is doing better ...thanks for ur hugs dear πŸ˜›
SIM
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!! Just Amazing...m in love wid dis story...thanks for pm!!!!! Pls cont ASAP...
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What can i say amazing update.i was visualising all scenes.I hav visted pune in 2005.aaj phir se yaadein taza ha gayi.I always wanted to see these type of scenes in bi but now there won't be bi2.

Sim!u r a great writer!aap ab tak kahan chipi hui thi.U should write romantic luv story or nobel.

Thanks for pm and continue soon.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really you are rocking each and every update...
I am speechless...the way you have written the Pune journey or the picnic...it's like I was travelling along the ride...
Really amazing sim...and zaya memories every now and then...clearly the best story I have come across...
Loved it...continue soon,,,