Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I know I havent replied to any comments, I am accumulating them ...as it is they are only 4-5 so will reply them all together๐Ÿ˜†

This is a slow update and I had a special request from my twitter buddy ...so Akansha the second one is for you...

Dedication: Tom and Jerry (IF) ...sorry I dont know ur real name ...but ur comments are really long and beautiful ones. Thanks for being one of those avid readers and giving the extra time in writing ...enjoy dear

And be ready to rewind the most magnetic Zaya memory we ever had ...

Chapter 54

Parvaah...

The morning sun shrieked a good morning ...he squinted ...aree yaar aaj Monday kyu hai ...nahi jaana hai office ...and suddenly he realized he had to go to office before Rhea could drag him for the grand preparations ...

The knock came on the door...he saw a hazy Rhea trying to peek through the matted glass ...

Zain ...Zain ...

He got up and could barely sit on the couch ...his legs were aching with the long walk ...

Ab kya chaiye iss chudail koh ...

He muttered and opened the door ...almost limping ...

Itne der kyu laga di darvaaza kholne mai she walked in ...with authority of a wife ...

She saw him limping and a sudden guilt dawned on her face...she was angry last night ...and felt he deserved it at that moment ...but seeing his walk , suddenly made her curse her own decisions

He went and sat back on the couch ...still rubbing his eyes trying to open them and listening what she was mumbling ...

She kept his purse and cell back and went and closed the door ...

He looked up puzzled...

Going to the bathroom ..she switched on hot water ...filled a small tray with it and got a washcloth towards him ...all of a sudden his heart was racing ...

the last sponge bath ...he had fallen in love with her ...it was ages back ..he still remembered how caring she was ...how intently he had starred at her ...

falling in love was a quiescent feeling ...it crawled and seeped in slowly in his heart ...unknown to the fact that he would give all his smiles for this women ...

The Zain Abdullah had surrendered all his anger to her ...he was just flowing with time ...he recollected the vow he had taken that he couldn't get angry on her and cursed himself ....

If not anger at least he could garner some sulking sympathy ...

She sat next to his legs near the couch ...Zains inner soul was struggling with his memories ...

Aaliya ...his Aaliya ...she was so sweet ...Saaf karna hai ...Tumhe ...how his flattered ego had refused to accept the fact that he was in love ...

Rhea spoke ...finally ...Do ...

Kya ...

Apna Pair ....

She took his legs forcibly ...

Ouch ...he acted as though the pain was unbearable ...she looked up ...

Pair seedhe rakho ...he obeyed ...she folded his pants ...

his feet looked wrinkled ...the sole much harder than they ever were ...A virgin touch on those red soles ...a gentle caress ...

Suno na sangemarmar ki yeh minaare

Kuch bhi nahi hai aage tumhaare

Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhaara

Taj tumhara

The care and concern was just liquefying him ...She gently picked up the bath towel and squeezed out the hot water and wrapped it around ...

Ahh the small cry did escape ...it was relaxing to soothe his muscles ...

Bin tere maddham maddham

bhi chal rahi thi dhadkan

Jab se mile tum humein

Aanchal se tere bandhe

Dil ud raha hai

He looked amazed towards her ...whatever he did was wrong ...he risked her health again and in his desperation to get Aaliya back he was hurting Rhea ...

her reaction was as spontaneous as it could be ...his intent was not to disturb her but to make her re-collect ..maybe it was too harsh ...she was trembling by the time he had walked to hold her ...he did feel bad now ...

The towel went up and down on his legs ...ending towards the knee...the hairy legs were on a gossebump salute to her touch ...

Suno na do jahaano ke yeh nazaare

Kuch bhi nahi hai aage tumhaare

Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhara

Taj tumhara..

Suno na sangemarmar ki yeh minaare

She slowly pressed them ...running her fingers through his veins ...a slight swelling that she took extra care of ...a small kiss ...and the feelings of her lips touching his skin ...sensual

She walked in to open his closet ...searching for something ...he peeked at her ...

She got the medical kit and opened the ointment ...and slowly dried his legs ...gently massaging the burning medicine on his skin ...the more the pain the lower the burn felt ...His eyes were filled with tears ...he couldn't understand her ...

It was as though he was a child who was getting punished but then gently kissed and brought back in her arms...

The irritation he had felt when she had left had disappeared in few minutes ...when he had walked it was less for her ...more for himself trying to re-analyze if he could have done something differently ...he never got an answer even when he had walked that 20 kms ...just more questions as to how he will ever get her memory back

A small drop of tear fell on her hand ...she looked up ...to see his eyes ..glistening with emotions ...

Bahut dard ho raha hai ...she kept on massaging his legs ...

He shook his head ...

Toh ...

He shook his head again ...

Bahut buri hu na mai ...

He didn't answer ...overridden with a heaviness ...he just wanted to be alone ...

Rhea ...Mujhe office ke liye tayaar hona hai ...

Toh tum meri madad nahi karoge ...party ke liye ...

Kya help chaiye ...

She gave him a big list ...he held it and screened through to reach the bottom ...No 50 was written ...hugs and kisses needed desperately ...love Da...

He didn't look up and folded the list to keep it in his pocket ...

Mil jayega ...

Par who akhir wala ...

Nahi ...

Her face showed a streak of sadness ...

Par Kyu ...

Kyunki tum mujhe bahut jyada pareshan karti ho ...

Mera haq hai ...

He smirked ...theek hai ...maine hi diya hai ...meri hi galti hai ...haina ...

Kitkit ...bolo na ...bahut dard ho raha hai kya ...

Ha ...

She looked sad ...

Jhoot nahi bol sakta tumse ...

Her sadness increased ...

Taxi kyu nahi li ...bevakoof ...

Tumne mana kiya tha ...tum hi chahti thi ki mujhe yeh tohfa mile ...toh maine accept kar liya ...

She looked angry ...kal mai bolungi chat se kudo ...toh kud jaoge ...

Haa... par daro mat tumhare saath ...hi kudunga

She was taken aback by his reply...

He smiled

Sorry ...Kitkit ...

He kept quiet ...

Kal raat tumne hi kaha tha ...koi mayne nah rakhta yeh shabd ...mai toh roz hi boltahu tumhe ...

Par yaad hai maine jis din beach mai propose kiya tha ...tumne bola tha ki tum mujhpar kabhi naraaz nahi hoge ...she had pressed her memory real hard to remember those lines ..

Ha kiya tha ...

Toh ab naraz kyu ho...

Naraz tum par nahi hu ...khud par hu ..

Kyu

Yehi soch rahahu ... Shayad 20 km bahut kam chala ...tumhe rulane ki kimat toh usse kai jyada thi ...

She hugged him tight ...

Sorry ...

He hugged her back ...Good morning da ...

Chalo ab tayari kare ...

Ahhh mera pair ...

She laughed ...nautanki ...dus mminute mai hall mai milo smajhe ...he winked ...

Choti Choti si khusiya ...Simte in palon mai ...

Tere saath bita hua ...Har ek lamha ...jiya maine ...unhi dhadkano mai...

SIM

Pre-cap: How do the preparations go ...for the birthday bash ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Special demand Update ...

Hmm this ones dedicated to a very very special briber ...Alina...Her running updates make me smile all the time...a good writer herself ...with Kitchen romance of Zaya ...she is another dear friend I found here. Relentlessly bribing me with Harshus pic after every update ...she asks for an update exactly 5 mins after I have updated triple chapters...yes thats persistence...love you loads dear this ones for you ..enjoy

A slight warning the next one willl be very very heavy ...

Chapter 54

Tayariya...

Zain reluctantly reached the hall...it looked as though festivity was in the air ...some were rushing out ...some were scrambled doing various things ...everyone seemed to be in their own cocoon of celebration happiness ...

Rhea was spear heading the entire gang ...

Fahad bhai aapne yeh saaman laaya bazaar se ...

Aree Nafisaa bhbhi abhi tak Mami ki parlour mai appointment li kya nahi aapne ...

Shazia Bhabhi ...khuda ke liye yeh table yaha se hatvay ye ....

She was running all across ...Zain smiled quietly ...

That's exactly what his Aaliya would have done ...

He was still limping when Fahad looked at him ...taking him to a corner he said ...

Zain ...please mujhe bacha lo ...office le chalo mujhe ...Rhea mujhe pagal karke chodegi...subhah se mere peeche padi hai ..he tried hiding behind Zain ...

Zain was giggling ...when Rhea dragged Fahad from his hiding place and told him some more chores ...

Zain quietly went and sat outside in the garden soaking every thing ...

The excitement of arranging a party ...being a host ...planning the surprise ...he was missing everything ...he was standing lonely in a house full of people. Fahad and others could understand but Rhea couldn't ...for her Mami was so nice ...very loving ...

Rhea walked near him ...

Aap yaha aaram farmayi... jab hum sab kaam kar rahe ho...hai na ...she mocked

Bolo ...

Maine list di thi ...har ek kaam ho jaana chaiye ...

Hitler ...

Kya kaha ...nahi tumhara naam Da se badal dena chaiye ...suit nahi karta tumhe ...

Kitkit ...chalo utho aur kaam par lago ...

Da ...sach mai mere pair mei bahut dard hai ...mai nahi kar paunga ...itna sara kaam

Zain tum bahane bane rahe ho ...

Haa...

Kyu ...maan nahi hai ...

Mere liye bhi nahi shamil hoge ...please

Kya baat hai Miss Qureshi aapko please yeh word bhi bolna aata hai ..pata nahi tha ...

Chalo na ...she dragged him ...

Accha ...list mai ke saare kaam kar dunga ...

bazaar ke kaam karke aaunga aur baaki saare apne room mai baithkar, sab ke saath nahi...manzoor hai toh bolo varna mai office jaa raha hau...

Accha accha theek hai ...khadoos

Par ek bhi kaam chutna nahi chaiye ...

Aur haa ...mujhe kuch extra bhi chaiye ...he put forth his demand now ...subtly ...

Blackmailing ...ahhh

Joh bhi kehna hai keh do ...jab tum mujhe raat koh 20 km chalne par majboor kar sakti ho ...poora poora din sata sakti ho ...toh mujhe bhi toh kuch chaiye ...

Kya ...

Teen shartein ...

Himmat bahut bad gayi hai tumhari...

Haa kal raat ki exercise ke baad toh kuch zyada hi ...

Bolo kya hai ...

Pehli Sharth ...Tum bilkul exert nahi karogi ...joh kaam hai hum dekh lenge ..waqt par khana davai aur aaram ...

She smiled ...

Doosri ...Mere room mai jaao ..tumhare liye ek gift hai ...kal party mai wahi pehnogi ...aur haa jaise dress pehni selfie kheechkar mujhe message karogi ...she couldn't understand why he wanted her picture when he will be seeing her in the party ...

Her blush had increased ...

She was loving all his sweet demands ...

Aur teesre aur aakhri sharth ...

She was curious to know what he wanted ...

Agar mai phirse kuch galti karu ...

She held her breath ...maybe she had crossed her limits too far with him ...and he didn't like it ...

Toh apne aapko rokogi nahi ...joh man karta hai wahi karogi ...

phir accha ho ya bura mujhe koi faraq nahi padta ...

mai kabhi nahi chahta ki tum kis bhi guilt mei jeo...apne aap koh koso...

Pata hai tum jab mujhe stati ho na ...toh mujhe accaha lagat hai ...aise jaise kisine apna samjha ho ...

Par Zain tumhe nahi lagta mai kuch ...tumpar zyada hi haq jatati hu ...biwi ke tarah

Biwi ho ...he stopped ...mera matlab hai ...hone wali ho ...toh practice kar rahi ho ...accha hai..

Waise bhi mera jaise ziddi aur dheet ke saath jeena thoda mushkil hi hai ...aur mujhe bhi toh pata chale mai kis bala koh zindagi bhar ke liye gale laga rahahu ...he was smiling ...she poked her angry eyes towards him ...

Bahut besabri se intezaar kiya hai is din ka ...ab jab mili ho ...toh khud ki koi bhi parvaah nahi hai mujhe...

Da ...bas yeh din yeh lamhe kabhi mat bhoolna ...agar kuch yaad aa bhi gaya ...tab bhi is Zain koh yaad zaroor karna ...

galtiyaa har kisi se hoti hai ...par pyaar har koi nahi nibhaa sakta ...

Tumhare liye shayad yeh sirf ek lamha hai ...par meri poori zindagi ispar tiki hui hai ...

jis din pata chalega ki kya kya bit chukka hai ...he spoke softly now....to ya to iss paar ya uss paar ...

Zain ...she held his hand ...lagta hai tumhare pair ke saath tumhara dimaag bhi kharab ho gaya hai ...

She laughed and left ...unknown to her existence ...that Zain blurted her truth ...his truth ...to his Aaliya

Jab dil ki baat ...tumhe batayi...

Toh tum ...nasamaj ...samaj naa paayi ...

Har saach keh kar bhi ...ab bhi ajnabee banti hoh ...

Tumhe kya pata ...

tum iss massom dil koh kitna tadpati ho ...

SIM

Pre-cap: How will Zain face Suraiya on her Happy Birthday ...wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Confession to be made ...
I was reading it while I was travelling with my student I auto and I was blushing reading the whole 54 chapter ...I was blushing ...the memories of suno na sangemarmar had come in front of my life ...next thing rhea and zain have come far ahead they truly love each other ...I love this aaliya too u know I know when aaliya will come back these memories will be cherished ...

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 2
Gosh I really don't know what to say ..what are u man ...
U words for so easily
Next one the flow ..of emotions gosh I can see all the emotions in one chapter ...happiness sadness love fear many more ...can I just tell u pls never stop writing and frankly I found a very good friend in u so never never leave me
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how to praise you Sim..
Believe me..its one of those moments when you render me speechless,and I don't know how you manage to do that.And today am gonna reiterate what i have said a number of times before..that I'm lucky that I'm getting the opportunity to read your work..

The words flow like liquid..it takes me to a place where only Beintehaa could take me..its like a gentle caress .. a soft lingering kiss..beintehaa ishq has made me fall in love with zaya and beintehaa all over again..Thanks for such a wonderful 54th chapter..
Rhea's guilt..Zain's determination..Love asks nothing in return..its unconditional..it makes you do even the most irrational things.. and you're right..it just creeps into your heart silently..:*
Love
Ann
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beintehaa Ishq should be labelled..
It has changed my life..its perfection,its beauty..
Love
Ann
Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So many memories you have given us in this two chapters , I am grateful to you May Allah always keep you happy and you keep writing thank you sim for all thIs !
zaya.harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Nopes I m in a black top smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tell me urs can find u
Sim

@love_HarshIka

Word Count: 1

Zainedil thumbnail