Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

Wooohoo !!!!Golden Jubilee congratulation🥳 ..fab updates dear👏...luv dem ... zain as Vishvamitra😉 he was cute😛 ..lol bechara zain kitna satati hai rhea😆 ..and part c was ☺️beautiful...waiting for d next part😊 ..thanx for pm😃..btw very sweet dedication.. he must be proud of u.. can understand how difficult it is for u to update regularly ... may god blessed u & ur sweet family with lots of happiness ..😳

Thank you ...
Yes Rhea tortures Zain ...
n yes he is proud of me and irritated too cause i dont cook that often 😉
Thanks for your wishes
stay tuned
Loads of Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: robsten_

Aww...so cute update shopping wouldn't be this fun...loved it ..truly awesome

And you know why this one is extra special for me
Thank you, glad u re-read it
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Omg I was smiling all the time

This was so cute chapter ...
Just so real boyfriend girlfriend waali feel aagayi
Mujhe bhi bf chaiye Jo meri bags carry kare :p

And wow the gift was nice
And the best thing the cute cute kaan pakdo thing
Waiting for next today is Sunday hope I get one more

Khyatu
I know right wish this Zain was for real ...believe me it will happen soon
and the kaan pakdo was my all time fav ...
Will try to upload today
stay tuned
love you loads
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

Hey Sim!Enjoyed it Zain in full Besharam Form 😉.aah!The Gift Only Rhea Can Gift Zain a T-Shirt full of kisses Aaliya would never.Daring Rhea but I miss Aaliya.ZaYa r Inseparable. Amazing work.Do Continue ASAP.😊

Thank you ...
Yes Rhea is bold and Zain is getting bolder
Stay tuned
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I Loved the daring Rhea , she has her oWn style ;) but missing Aaliya but the Way you use Words it seems like the scene takes place infront of our eyes , continue soon !

Thank you so much
yes thats what I want ...all of you to see the scene ...
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Well congratulations u finally wrote 50th chapter of ur amazing story ..
Well its amazing as always ..
How zain is very desperate to talk to rhea ..
Precap sounds interesting ..

Running to read the next part

Alina
Thank you so much
Yes he tried and tried
Stay tuned
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Chapter 51
Again u left me speechless ..how can u do this to me ...answer me sim ..
Omg daring rhea gave zain shirt full of kisses ...
I m missing my aliya ..want her back ...
Hope soon v get zaya ...
Please update soon i cant wait anymore ..
U know how desperate i m when it comes to zaya stories ..
Take care ...
Lots of love
Alina

Alina
thank you ...words that touch me to the core ...
Yes Aaliya may or may not be back ...lets see where destiny takes Zain
Love you loads
Sim

Zainedil thumbnail

It took me half hour to reply back to each and every word ...overwhelmed by your love ...

A bit of a warning ...my romance stock has dwindled ...from here on the next few chapters are emotionally heavy ...I know most of you dont like it ...but I had written the 55th chapter three months back and I cant change it ...

So hold your hearts ...for a thrilling ride

Enjoy

Dedication: This ones to Nidhi ...Stars on Earth (IF) ...a Mumbaite just like me ..a constant reader and a beautiful writer herself ...thank you for all your love and support

Love

Sim

Enjoy 😳

Chapter 52

Guzri ek raat ...

Rhea was fidgeting her thumbs ...sitting in the traffic

When she saw a chocolate shop ...

KitKit gaadi rooko ..mujhe woh khana hai ...

Da ...khane ke alava tumhe duniya mai kuch bhi nahi dikhta ...

Nahi ...

Theek hai he stopped midway and told her to get down and go ahead, he had to find a parking spot ...

Rhea ...sambhakar ...he shouted from back

She walked into the shop ...fifteen minutes later ...he was still missing ...Rhea payed for the chocolates and stepped out ...

The honking and crazy charade of cars and pedestrians scared her ...

She tried calling him ...but he didn't answer ...

She walked around to go around a secluded backyard ...trying his cell every single minute ..cursing under her breath ...she was feeling an uneasiness...she felt she had been here before ...

Just then she heard a whistle ...she turned to face four locals who were ogling at her ..passing lewd comments ...

Rhea started walking fast to come out of the backyard to somewhere where more people were around, the gang followed her...

Aree Madam akele akele kaha jaa rahi ho ...

Humein bhi saath leti jaao ...they were singing in unison ...

She kept on trying to call Zain ...now her hands had started trembling ...

Aree ...ek nazar toh dekh lo janeman ...

Rhea turned and looked back in anger ...

Hayee maardaala ..kya ada hai ...the whistling and cheering increased ...hooting with the description of her looks ...her walk they were walking faster now

One of them came very close to her ...and started smelling her perfume ...Hmm...Malika kya khushboo hai aapki...

Rhea moved away ...two steps at a time

Dekho Door raho mujhse ...

Nahi toh ...he walked closer to her again ...

aap apne najuk kaliyon se humei thapad marogi ...their laugh itself had an echo now in the deserted lane that they had entrapped her in a dead end ...

Zain Zain ...Rhea started shouting now ...

She closed her eyes ...she was wearing a creamish colored saree with a red blouse, a silver necklace ...she was scared ...it was dark ...she was surrounded by a group and he had come ...

Rhea turned around ...and from her past walked into her reality ...

Zain was standing behind the goons...

She rushed towards him ...and they held her behind ...an unresentful force of masculinity ...

Zain appeared cool... As he walked towards the group ...they were still holding Rheas wrist ...

Zain ...Rhea was shouting ...and she saw a flash of a guy in a blue suit walking towards her ...the past and the present were altering in front of her eyes ...every second the cloudy man his face was blurred and her real Zain was fogging in her eyes ...

She didn't know what was the past and what was the present ...fading scenes substituted the older versions with new ones ...almost in a fast forward maze like pattern

He walked coldly towards the group ...fearlessly ...and quickly placed a hand on the shoulders of the guy who was holding Rhea hostage ...they were taken aback ...

He quickly took the guy away and spoke something in his ears ...he looked scared at Zain and then towards Rhea...

The leader went back and told the others to walk away ...

The others holding Rheas wrist left her in seconds scared to even be standing next to her ...scattered they ran away ...as Zain came walking close to her

Rhea was trembling from the experience...She heard his voice ..the cloudy man was speaking now ...from her past ...

maine kaha ki tum pagal khane se bhagkar aayi ho ...khatarnak ho ...he was laughing ...and she was crying ...

His voice was similar to Zains ...he looked like him too...but he was a lot easier chirper in attitude ...he kept her at the same level...not treat her for fragility ...

The cloudy face was becoming clear ...he had the same smirk ...she could smell his musky odor ....and then she opened her closed eyes ...Zain was holding her ...

No words were exchanged when she saw in his eyes...

Tum kaun ho ...She asked him ...

He kept quiet ...waiting in anticipation ...

Bolo ...kaun ho ...she was grabbing his collar and violently shaking him ...

Tum batao ...

His arms were curled around her waist ...scooping her from her tremors ...protecting and agitating her at the same time

Bolo ...kaun hu mai ...his voice had anger, a frustration now ...

She pushed him back ...

Maine tumse kuch poocha ...javab do ...he grabbed her wrist and twisted to her back ...fully aware that she was physically weak to endure the force

Kya dekha tumne ...bolo

She was vigorously shaking her head ...

Mai pehle bhi tumse mil chuki hu ...hum pehle bhi aise hi kisi raat mei aise hi logon se ghir chuke hai ...tumne us din bhi mujhe bachaaya ...

She didn't see the curl in his fingers ...the tensed muscles of his neck straining the force on her hands now ...

Toh kaun ho tum ...Kuch yaad aaya ...Bolo he was screaming now ...

In seconds his hopes had risen ...he was close to either owning his destiny or just being a slave forever ...

He let her put her head on his chest ...not yet releasing the firmness of his hold on her back

The tension ...the night the silence buzzed its arms ...he spoke in a mild tone ...

Thak gay ahu ...please wapas aa jao ...tum nahi jaanti har din kaise ghut ghut ke jeer aha hu

...who nahi rehne denge tumhe yaha ...nahi tumhari mami ...

humein door kardenge ...aur ab mai nai jee paunga ...bahut ho gaya ...ab uth jao ...

his eyes had tears ..the more the pressure he applied on her wrists the more she twitched the more he felt hurt ...

Her head was on his shoulders ...he gently pulled her face back ...she had passed off ...leaving Zain alone once again ...

Har baat mita chukka hu ...

Tere samne apni Zindagi...

... bezuba si har lamha dhora chukka hu ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will Aaliya be back or will Rhea still dwindle back ...

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's six here and i am feeling my Zain's pain i can feel him , i can the tears in his eyes even if these chapters are emotional , i Know i am going to love them , and i Hope he Will found his Aaliya because sometimes too much pain Broke the person , stay Happy always and Thanks for the pm ! Lots of love to you and junior !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional emotional emotional I loved it though And I am really thinking aaliya is back ..soon very soon I super happy somehow I know my zain will bring his alliya back