Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Alina your running reviews always make me smile 😆
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Everytime I lose my energy to continue ...I just read your comments. You will be surprised what a force those words have.

Have reached my Golden 50th Episode 😆 well chapter to be precise...It started on 6th December and its still on, I cant believe it myself that I am writing almost daily. Weekend specials to triple delights ...tried and given all was a fun experience though ..

I never thought this would go so long and did ...with a kid and a busy schedule writing this was difficult but not impossible..just goes to prove if ur passion makes u happy just follow it ...

Thank you so much ...

Triple delight ..long chapter in three parts ..enjoy 😉

Dedication: To a very special person in my life ...whose everyday love enriches me with smiles..he is my weakness and I am his strength ...a person that I have loved for a very long time. He made me believe in love and good things happen to good people too, my serenity and sweetheart ...this ones for you ...Love you loads

Enjoy

Chapter 50

Aap Kaun ...

Part A

The night passed away for a serene day ...Barkat villa everyone was up like a regular day ..except for Zain and Rhea ...both devising plans as to how to outsmart each other...

Rhea was sitting in his car ...when he walked out ...

Good morning sweetheart ...

With great difficulty Rhea kept a straight face ...she loved her new name ...hmmm...

Oh ...good morning wish nahi karogi ...she looked straight ahead ...

Aree baat nahi karogi ...par dekh toh sakti ho na ...kha nahi jaunga ...nashta karke hi aaya hu ...

She acted as though she was not hearing him ...

Tumhari marzi ...mujhe kya ...

The whole ride Zain chattered non-stop...bugging her with all sorts of questions ...including what color of bridal attire she wanted to wear ...a question she so desperately wanted to shout with happiness and answer ...

They reached the office and silently she walked behind him, once he opened the door for her.

He always made her feel as though she is the docile girl who needs to be handled with care ...

He waited for the elevator ...giggling ...

She saw his face and realized what he was upto ...

Elevator ...hmm ...was like a trap ...he was planning to use the privacy to his full advantage...

The moment the doors opened Zain walked in and called her ...and just before the door closed ...she rushed out ...taking the stairs ...

Zain was trapped in the elevator, he stopped the elevator on the second floor and waited for her to walk with him ...only to realize she had never taken the stairs ...she took the next elevator and was in his office...

Zain grumbled when he reached the office after searching every floor including the terrace for her ...panting ...

He reached her desk ...holding his waist ...

Marvogi mujhe ...yeh kya traeekha hai badla lena ka ...

She looked towards the other side of her cabin ...

Sadaf was sitting seeing her boss desperation to talk ...to Rhea ...

Everyone knew that Rhea was very special ...but looking at Zains face Sadaf felt a tinge of jealousy ...wish he had spoken to me like that ...her little heart murmured ...

Sadaf ...the voice finally came...Rhea was looking at her ...

Aree bahut dino ke baad aayi hu ..please meri thodi files mai help kar dogi ...

Sadaf smiled ...how can you not look at the handsome face standing and staring intently at you for over 5 mins ...

Zain smirked ...how could she ignore him ...

Sadaf ...Zain called out ...mere cabin mai 15 minute mai meeting hai ...staff koh keh dena ...aa jaaye ...grinning towards Rhea

Finally, her cute Boss ...spoke ...he even knew her name...she was on planet seven ...and suddenly used her brains ...

Par Sir humari meeting toh kal hi hui na ...

Rhea suppressed her giggle ..

Haa toh ...phirse karni hai ...

He tapped on Rheas desk and said 15 minutes ...she looked at Sadaf and smiled ...

Zain walked back to his cabin ...almost moon walking fully aware ..Rhea was watching him

For the next 15 minutes Zain opened the blinds and kept on making faces ...winking throwing kisses at Rhea ...she was getting embarrassed by him ...she submerged her head on her desk to avoid seeing the site of being seduced in broad daylight

The meeting started ...

Zain talked nonsense ...almost repeating his last days minutes again ...

He propped a question in between

Miss Rhea aapka kya khayal hai is bare mei...

Everyone starred back at her ...

She opened her mouth to talk and coughed loudly ...

Zain got scared and gave her a glass of water ...

She ignored his and took the one Sadaf had offered ...His face fell...

All his attempts to make her talk were failing ...that too miserably

SIM

PART B Coming soon stay tuned
Zainedil thumbnail

Part B: Lunch

By lunch time Zains frustration had increased multiple folds...He had ordered all her favorite food...arranging everything he went out to call her ...she was taking her purse ...

Da...he spoke in a low tone...Lunch kare ...sab thumare pasand ka hai ...chocolate ice-cream bhi ...Not even looking at him ...she turned back towards Sadaf ...

Chale Sadaf ...

Sadaf looked apologetically towards her Boss..she wished he would ask her out she would have starved if he was eating in front of her ...

Zain smiled towards Sadaf ...

Oh ...aap log bahar jaa rahe ho lunck ke liye ...

Jee Sir ...aap bhi aaye na ...Maan le na yaar ...her inner voice started coaxing

Rhea elbowed her suggesting what was the need for the invitation ...

Nahi mujhe jara kaam hai ...aap log jaye ...

He walked back to his cabin ...Rhea had started feeling bad now ...he was trying every trick in the book to woo her ...and she was playing hard to get

Rhea and Sadaf were in the neighborhood restaurant ...a Chinese place ...when she saw Zain again ...

he was sitting in the opposite table to her ..Facing her ...Sadaf who was facing Rhea was unaware a game of eyes was going around ...intent starring ...ogling

The waiter took their order and Rhea innocently looked at Zain ...he was blowing kisses at her now ...winking smiling ...

She looked away trying to concentrate on Sadafs blabber ...but after every second her eyes just followed Zain...

The heat of his eyes was good enough to melt her resolve ...as he had promised he was looking exceptionally hot today ...

a dark black suit with a white shirt ...shaved ...a miniature version of sex on toes ...

the way he moved his hands through his hair...Rhea got the shivers ...

She was almost drooling when he bit his lips ...suggestively ...

Finally she averted the gaze and concentrated on food...for a change the food was less palpable compared to what he was dishing out to her ...

The waiter had arrived ...several times for his order ...but he had not eaten anything ...he was just sipping on the water ...

Finally the break was over ...Rhea walked past him ...but Sadaf stopped and spoke to him ...

Aree Sir aap ..humare saath join karte ...yaha akele kyu baithe hai ...(mujhe bol diya hota mai toh Rhea koh kaise bhi Taang dekar aati )

Nahi kisika intezaar kar raha hu ...

Kiska ...

Meri Dost hai ...roz saath hi khatte hai ..he looked at his watch ...Shayad dair ho gayi usse ...

Sir toh aap kha toh lijiye ...bahut der ho gayi hai ...(kahe toh mai khila du, apne hatton se...)

Dekhta hu ...aap log jaiye ...appka ka toh lunch ho gaya hoga na ...Sadaf smiled (Rok lo Abdullaha saab...Rok lo)

Sadaf smiled ...jee sar ...kuch jyada hi kha liya ...(agar aapko dekhti toh shayad bhooki hi lauti)

Accha hai ...ab raat tak shayd bhook nahi lagegi ...his eyes gave a isolated look to Rhea ...

Rhea understood what he meant ...and she felt guilty ...he was planning to starve just to talk to her ...not fair

she walked out of the restaurant...only to come in again after 5 minutes ...he was still sitting on the table...

She walked and ordered the waiter for food ...and walked towards his table...

He smiled seeing her ...

Oh ...Aap yaha ...

She looked at him ...

Pehchanti hai mujhe ...

She kept quiet ...the waiter arrived with the food ...

Aree bhaisaab yeh maine nahi order kiya ...

Rhea eyed the waiter to leave and looked on the other table...it felt odd to sit quietly ...

Da...yaar adha din bit chukka hai ...maaf karo na ...baat karlo please...

She was still looking away ...

Khadus ...jaise Dad waise beti ...Dad se baat karne ka man nahi karta ...aur beti ka mujhse baat karne ka man nahi karta ...

Rhea was pinching her hands below the table to stop her increasing bouts of laughter ...

Theek hai tadpao mujhe ..itna handsome hone ka kya fayda jab koi is natural beauty ki tareef ji nahi karta ...he smirked sexily

Kyu aayi wapas ...chali jaati na ...tumhe kya faraq padta hai mere hone ya na hone se ..

She looked at her watch suggesting him to start eating ...his grumpy mood didnt deter her

He quietly ate ...still talking non-stop with her ...Rhea acted as though she had not heard even a single word ...Just when he was about to finish ...she walked away ...

Zain was frustrated ...

SIM

Part C coming up next ...

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Part C

Raat...

By evening all the tricks to make Rhea talk had failed ...his intentional dropping of file ...asking her queries ...making faces ...talking to everyone around her ...messaging funny and sexy texts ...calling on her cell and even her office phone ...

Nothing worked ...by evening he had accepted his defeat ...the car journey was just musical he was playing all sad songs on his iPod...

Singing loudly to irk her ...

They reached home ...and Zain reluctantly waited for her to look back ...but she didn't

Rhea had her dinner she was out for a walk ...for a fresh air that her dad had recommended post her trauma ...

It was dark ..and a shadow just grabbed her and pinned her towards the wall...

Da ..he kept his hand on her hands ...

She looked away ...

Da ...

She finally looked at him ..those eyes ... irresistible ...his hot breath touched hers ...gently thawing her firm resolve...just three more hours and she would win this challenge ...

He kissed her hand ...gently pressing dragging his lips along her wrists ...towards her fore-arm...she twisted a bit ...

He continued ...nibbling on her mane ...slowly seducing her ...

Baat karo na ...

She turned her face away ...

He played with her hair ...he liked the way she made them ...light curls and then straight at the top ..those streaked brown locks... wavy like a sea wave ...alluring him to get netted in them

Bahut khoobsurat ho tum ...mujhe pehle se hi tumhare khulle baal bahut pasand hai ...remembering how he had hid her clip ...

He ran his fingers along the length now ...from top to bottom ...

Da ...

The nuzzling increased...erotically ...both his hands were in her hair ...holding her face in between his palm ...his face intensified by the rush of adrenaline ...snuggling ...

The sensuous ...sensation incremented her feelings to hug him ...

His hand softly moved on her waist now ...clutching her with a grip that she had never known ...

her voluptuous figure being re-defined in his palms now ...

The face still submerged and inviting her to reciprocate his steamy desires ...

Serpentine legs now twinning around hers ...

She was sweating profusely almost slipping out of his grasp ...but he had pinned her in darkness and she was immobile ...his pent up frustrations and her undulating terms of always making him feel wanting for more ...

He placed a passionate kiss on her cheeks ...she turned her face ...coiling herself physically away ...

Itni pathar dil kaise ho sakti ho ...apne Zain se baat bi nahi karogi ...

She looked in his unchaste eyes ...that had stirred a fire within them ...

Da..itna bhi mat tadpao ..ki saas lena bhi mushkil ho jaaye...dhadkan subhah se ruki hai ...mera sabar toot raha hai ...ab nahi intezar kar sakta ...shayad tumhare khamoshi mai hi pagal ho jaunga ...

He placed her hand on his chest ...she could hear the thumping the uneasiness the love ...the wait ...he was missing her ...

Zain ...I love you ...her voice ...finally addressing him

He hugged her back ...tight ...

Kabhi mat karna ...

Kya ...

Aise pareshaan ...

Mere liye bhi assan nahi tha ...tum ho hi itne irritating tumhe ignore karna na ke barabar hai ...

He kissed her cheeks again ...Kitkit ...

Rhea ...tum haar gayi ...nahi bach paayi na mere charm se ...

She smiled ...

Chalo ab jurmana bharo ...

Kaisa jurmana ...

Mujhe itne pareshaan kiya ...penalty toh banti hai tumpe...

Bolo kya chaiye ...

Hmm...he thought for a while ...

Uddhar raha ...Jaldi hi sahi waqt par maangunga ...mukar mat jaana ...

She was shy ...

Mami ka birthday hai ...mujhe kal tayari karni hai ...

His voice went low ...kar lo...

shopping chale kal ...

Hmm...abhi toh mujhe enjoy karne do ...poore din akele tha ...mai aur meri tanhayi ...ab raat tak ...mere saath yaha baithogi...

Par dad...

Mujhe kya ...who tumhari problem hai ...

He wrapped her tightly around his arms now ...kissing her cheeks again ...

Passion slowly started breaking their barriers ...a beginning to a new dawn

Tumhe chuhna se jaise jannat mil gayi ...

mili tu aise jaise meri khoyi kismat mil gayi ...

Bahut shidat se chaha hai tujhe ...

Ibadat se us rab se manga hai tujhe ...

Teri ek nazar mai ...hum yuhi pigal jayenge...

aag hai iss dil ki joh sirf tujhe paakar bhuja payenge ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Shopping and Rhea ...😉

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aaye haay part a part b
Both were awesome I don't know why I am loving that zain is so desperate to talk to her and haha the seductive actions and next bechari rhea she also wants to talk to zain I know but she is also no less she is tadpaofying zaim

Part C
Romance huh I love it ...
Tysm for writing u know u rock at that too ...it was hot and I loved it ...
Pla write more and waiting for shopping and rhea
Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the parts r amazingly written Sim.Sorry i was busy in my exams that's y was not able to commentbut literally all the parts r mind blowing. Thnx for the PM.😊
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing updates...part a,b,c trio were superb...zain is so cute...I luv d way he was trying to talk to her...finally zain won..aww that kiss..loved it..pls update soon...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Firstly,I would like to congratulate you on the Golden Jubilee of Beintehaa Ishq..this occasion really calls for some serious celebration,because its been an extraordinarily good and pulchritudinous journey of Zain,Rhea, And Aaliya..And of course over the passage of time,you have turned this into one of my fav. stories ...
Firstly,loved the dedication,and you're right..good things happen to good people,and both of you deserve all the happiness in this world..
Secondly,your chapters are so tempting..they are almost like chocolates-my sinful delights,and am sure many would agree with me. The way you weave the words ,leaves me spell-bound. Rhea and Zain once again amidst a challenge and both of them are stubborn enough not to back down..and its going to be a sweet torture both for them and for your readers.
Sim,believe me when i say this,I feel privileged ,because I get to read your words..Thank you for the 1000 smiles and for updating even when the going got tough :) love ya
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Your words strike a chord deep within my heart..
AnnRosewood thumbnail
After writing the last chapter,you shouldn't EVER underestimate yourself when it comes to writing romance..because no one can write like you..