Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The last installment ...but am updating another chapter after that ...so for all my besties ...love you all...

This ones additionally dedicated to Aarohi ...my great Phanka ...so both of you enjoy

Robsten ...hope I didnt disappoint you ..and I am not done ...there are many more chapters for you

Love you all

Enjoy

Khyati ...I need ur update 2...😉

Part D:

Judi hui ek raat ...

Zains embarrassed face was hiding all through the dinner

They eventually walked in their hotel room ...

Jao change karlo ...

She walked in the bathroom to come out in a silky night suit ...

he had no clue where was she pulling out such sexy looking clothes from...the silk hugged her curves ...

Rhea lazily looked at him ...

She wanted him to finally cross the imaginary walls and come close to her ...

Getting inside the big comforter she pointed her fingers and called him ...waving sexily with a naughty smile ...

He nodded ...Nahi ...

She got up irritated ...

Kit kit ...ek hi kamra hai ...aur ek bada bed ...tum kaha sone ka plan kar rahe ho ...

he looked at the couch ..his friend his soulmate ...

She smirked at him...

Problem kya hai ...

Kuch nahi ...

Toh phir ...

Da ...maine kaha na ...humein thoda time dena chaiye apne rishte koh ...

She looked at him with a sad face ...

Accha theek hai ...par sirf tumhare sone tak ...she calmly smiled

It was one of the precious moments in his life ...

he distinctly remembered the last time they had slept together on the same bed..

how drunk he was ...how hurt ...and they had held hands ...to separate forever ...

Time stood to respect his memory ...when he slowly got inside the comforter ...

his long feet touching her pygmy ones ...

a mere touch that sparked a crazy urge to hug and kiss her ...

he switched off the lights ..not wanting her to see a lonely tear that had started to trickle down ...

He put his head on the pillow...

She saw a vision ...the blurry man ...the cloudy face had silently and lovingly dragged the edge of the pillow towards her face ...

she had moved back ...he came close ...

she moved further away ...

and he came to touch her face ...smiling ...

a feeling so familiar ...

their first night after re-uniting in Bhopal...it had those subtle moments that had left a flickering shadow in her mind ...

Rhea had closed her eyes and was smiling ...she liked the dream ...she loved him ...her cloudy man ...and Zain ...both ...

Zain saw the random smile on her angelic face ...and gently kissed her forehead ...

the morning kiss had turned into a first goodnight one ...

his lips touching her skin made his heart peel in layers of happiness...

he could touch her ..caress her ...see her smile ...and even hug her ...love was blinding his view now...and slowly a rushed thought screeched in ...

Sleeping on the bed was such an unusual thing now ...he had forgotten how it felt to sleep on a larger area...

the narrow space of the couch that he had occupied since she had left him was calling him back ...

Soon very soon I will be holding you ...and we will sleep together ...he had waited for an eternity it felt like...

He almost dragged himself away ...her trust ...he needed to safe guard her love ..an innocent and blind one ...she had unknowingly loved a person who had turned her life into a living hell...

How long ...will he hold himself ...drain all his dreams ...keep on emptying his needs ..he had no clue...

Getting back on his usual couch he looked at her ...she was still smiling ...Zain smiled too ...

Love you Aaliya ...a soft tone .in a hushed feeling ...Jaldi wapis Aao jao ...please ...

Pre-cap: Ready for a new chapter ...are you having fun in Bangalore ...stay tuned

Sim

Ab tak adhoora hu...

Kab tak adhoora rahunga ...

Tere bahon mai aakar hi ...

Toh mai ...poora banunga ...

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved b,c ,d
Haha beechara waiter ...next the cute scene and haha the movie time ...yesterday I heard a horror story making me scared ..
And d shit man she wants him and our zain is so phattu
Zainedil thumbnail

Additional Bonus ...and an additional update ...love you all

Valentines day is coming and Harshu has stormed our screens..stay glued ...that face makes me write a lot ...😉

Enjoy and love

Chapter 36

Suhani Subhah...

The morning sun was falling straight on his face ...re-defining his jawline...a square one and a split chin ...an angelic face disguised as a human ...

her eyes were still squinting ...was it his aura or just the brightness that was pricking her, she couldn't figure out ...

Pulling off her comforter ...she walked towards him ...

Why was he so good...he had never kissed her ...even his hugs were all demanded by her

...She couldn't understand why was he holding himself back...what was the emotion in his eyes ...

the moment he saw her his eyes as though obeyed a command ...

his proximity was still barred from her ...

every moment that she had tried to fluidify those solid perimeters that he had laid around himself, he would retract back in a shell ...

Last night ...she thought he said love you ...but to whom ..maybe it was just one of those dreams ...the regular ones.

A fringe of her imagination ...that she so desperately wanted to hear ...

She looked down towards her arms ...scratch marks ...red and bright ...touching them to feel his hands over them...his fingers ...the long and slender ones ...the way he had held her, his panic grip ...

she was in love ...

he was not ashamed to show that he was frightened of horror movies ...these were the traits that she had adored about him...his simplicity ...his honesty ...like an open book ...she felt she could read him ...except those hidden phrases which she was unable to decode ...

She pulled the dupatta over her arms ...he would be upset if he saw he had hurt her ...

Going on her knees that already were weak in love ...she sat beside him ...putting an elbow on the small part of the couch still inhabited by his body ...

the couch was too small. Rheas face was close now ...her breath touching his divine smell...a magical spray of love ...

She was intently staring at him now ...

why did she love him like crazy ...

she had no clue ..

it was as though she was blindly following a path that had already been paved for ...

His eyebrows still looked a bit stretched on that forehead...maybe he still was thinking in his sleep ...

Kitkit ...bahut pyaar karti hu ...kaise batau ...tumhare kya mainee hai mera zindagi mai ...

Dhadkan jaise dil ke andar khud khushi karti ho ...ek ajeeb sa ehsaas hai tumse pyaar karna ...

She was blushing now...

Slowly she held his hand ...he stirred a bit ...

She gradually placed her lips on them ...the hands felt so familiar ...as though she had forever held them ..so soft that its familiarity soothened her soul...

His eyes closed ...yet the iris beneath oscillated making his eye lash shake a bit ...

Rhea had read that the eyes moved crazily in a deep sleep or Rapid eye movement (REM) mode was when the human brain saw dreams ...

dreams that you can re-collect ...were very few ...and most of them would be forgotten even before we open our eyes...

Maybe he was dreaming about her ...she gave another stronger kiss on his palms ...

taking a closer deeper look at those lines...he didn't have simple lines ...all of them were cut multiple times ...suggesting he never had a easy life...

Alisha, her best friend in Jaipur was interested in palmistry ...and she had taught her few silly things...Rhea held his palm more focused to her vision ...finely studying them ...

The marriage line ..her point of interest ...intercepted ...she shook her head ...not a good sign ...

Number of kids ...three...too many she thought ...

Money line ...there was a never dissecting one...solid dark ...

the most prominent, of course he was stinkingly rich ...though he never cared about his wealth...but it did have a small delineation ...a bump ...

hmm maybe I will shop so much that he becomes poor...the thought itself was super funny for her ...

A line of hardships ...smooth start ...and then it intermingled with his marriage line ...interlacing in a maze ...

Rhea felt a sudden bout of urge to hug him ...it felt he had estranged relationships ...and strong ones ...

She concentrated again ...love line ...thick sole and stumpy ...he was a one women man ...a term Alisha forever used ...Rhea smiled ...Zain ...your love ...

An image of words formed in her brain ...Tumhare bina zindagi adhoori si hai kitkit...uhtona ...mujhse baat karo na ...she blew on his face ...and he opened his eyes ...

Seeing her so close ...was like a dream ...a day dream ...

He touched her face ...to realize that it was true ...he still caressed her ...

Aa...Rhea ...tum ...subhah subhah ...

She was shy ...

Bahut darwani lagti ho ...

the next few minutes he was running all across the room ...he was being targeted with pillows ...blankets and at a point even a alarm watch ...he had ducked in at the right time ...

He finally held her hand forcefully ...

Shhh ...his fingers on her lips...they both were breathless ...

Jaan logi kya ...

Haa ...she spoke with anger now...

He gently put both her hands on his neck ...placing them on his collar bones ...

Rhea felt his skin ...her tinge of arousal was vibrant now...

To le lo ...jaan toh waise hi de chukka ho ...apne jaan koh ...

Those words ...she melted ...merging in his arms ...her thawed soul ...seeking respite ...

I love you ...the words came again ...more stronger than she had ever heard ...

Dor ek rishte ki tujh se bande jaa rahi hu ...

Kahi unkahi baatein sirf gungunaiye jaa rahi hu...

SIM

Pre-cap: Rang bahut shayrana hai ...aapka kya khayal hai ...

StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tumcha autograph midel???plz!!!
Arre waah!!! Itne saare gifts...u made my day!!
I wasnt willing to log in but after reading those amazingly written updates...i was compelled to log in and comment.
U are really an awesome writer.
Plz continue soon,I cant wait
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarsOnEarth

Tumcha autograph midel???plz!!!

Arre waah!!! Itne saare gifts...u made my day!!
I wasnt willing to log in but after reading those amazingly written updates...i was compelled to log in and comment.
U are really an awesome writer.
Plz continue soon,I cant wait

Milele Na mee famous jhali tar tumhala nakki dayil
Am glad I compelled u to log in
So happy to mke u all smile
Enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

I loved b,c ,d

Haha beechara waiter ...next the cute scene and haha the movie time ...yesterday I heard a horror story making me scared ..
And d shit man she wants him and our zain is so phattu

I 2 saw raaz3, n was laughing throughout , for a change
Otherwise I m a fattu like zainu
Glad u enjoyed it
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: robsten_

Such a wonderful chapter... A treat for us on the Sunday morning.😊

😆 so I did make ur Sunday special, glad u liked it
Love
Sim
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luv u sim u dedicated a part to me
U made my sunday with awesome updates

Tumne installment mein update kiya but i read in one go 😉

Romance is blossoming between luv birds.I like slow motion romance.our zain is such a good boy.he knows sabra ka fal meetha hota hai!
Waiting for another update

Luv u,
Ur great pankha
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim g I had a wonderful beginning to mg Sunday love u ...it was super awesome and yes it was cute those palmistry ...aaye haye o remember doing all this in my college...love line marriage line money line...
I miss it

Now thank you for update...will update some things by afternoon... Off to sleep haven't slept whole night .
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Many thank you so muchhh thse we're Awesome i Loved the horror movie part and the last moment between them that was so cute i am being greedy y but it's our love so continue soon !