Frequent Posters

....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome. Update. Sorry. 4 not cmnting lately
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sim You r superbly continuing The Story. Plz wanna see some lite romantic moment between ZaYa n plz Aaliya ko leaao naa.😭
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want my carefree wala Zain back I miss him , but I am loving the chirpy Rhea your words are just beautiful they touched the depth of my heart and I am being honest the change in him is beautifully described Zain 'love is so pure that he changed for her and that is beautiful , continue soon Sim ! ;)
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update!!!
Zain is actually vacillating between joy and sorrow.
Ur words...FANTASTIC!!!
Cant wait!!
Continue soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dear Sim,

At times I feel that I must have done something really good in either my past or present life,that am getting the opportunity to read a masterpiece in making..
This story is not just a reflection of the journey you have made,but an embodiment of your bountiful skills..

You just do't paint your story with pretty words,or just express the emotions..you make us feel them.. We turn into Zain and Rhea(Aaliya)

You take care of the infinitesimal details in a chapter..and the way you are merging Rhea's past and present,is simply mindblogging..
Reading your updates--well one needs to be fortunate for this..and it is and I know for a reason ,that it'll always be a pleasure reading whatever you write.
With loads of love,
Ann :*
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Dear Sim,

At times I feel that I must have done something really good in either my past or present life,that am getting the opportunity to read a masterpiece in making..
This story is not just a reflection of the journey you have made,but an embodiment of your bountiful skills..

You just do't paint your story with pretty words,or just express the emotions..you make us feel them.. We turn into Zain and Rhea(Aaliya)

You take care of the infinitesimal details in a chapter..and the way you are merging Rhea's past and present,is simply mindblogging..
Reading your updates--well one needs to be fortunate for this..and it is and I know for a reason ,that it'll always be a pleasure reading whatever you write.
With loads of love,
Ann :*

😃 this is going in the prologue page of my book
Speechless it's because of ur wrds the gentle nudge n the enthusiastic push that I am able to write
I hve written tonnes of chapters, but now i still haven't reached the mid point
I keep on adding on the story
It has turned up so beautiful
Only because of you all
Love you loads
Sim
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Just loved it..
Beautifully written..
Cont soon..
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you...Thank you ...Thank you ...

Every comment is read several times...have to still reply to wall your lovely words for the last update ...

This ones a long lazy one ...Sometimes you write..scrape it..re-write and scrape it again ...this one had these imaginary stitches ...mixed review ...

Continue reading

Love you all

Chapter 33

Dawat-e -Khaas

Rhea jumped out of the car and dashed inside...Zain walked slowly looking at her excitement ...

He had known what it felt to confess and then spend time with you loved one, only this time the confession was a repeat for him ...the love still the same...and the restraint a self-imposed one.

He didn't want to mock her love...she had to wake up and accept him, if she won't then ...he might ...wait ...forever. She had trusted him and it was a priceless feeling ...he wanted to prove he was worth it.

Rhea rushed inside and saw Suraiya standing, she just hugged her from back...time came to a stand still for Zain ...he didn't move ...

Mami mai aaj bahut khush hu ...

Suraiya was cold ...

she was arranging the food on the table ...Rheas touch was filled with love, something that was binding Suraiya now ...

She warmly kept her hand on her hands and pulled her in front ...not realizing that a lonely pair of eyes were staring at her from the back.

Kya hua ...

Rhea was shy ...and looked towards Zain ...he smiled and kept his fingers on his lips indicating to keep quiet.

She calmed her excitement.

Mami who kya hai na ...beach par bahut mazaa aaya ...hai na Zain ...

Zain saw the dangling sword, the last time Rhea said those words it had costed him two days in a dark room of loneliness. He still had haunting nightmares of his stay in the store room ...

Why was this women behind his poor life ...now he couldn't even get angry at her ...he slowly put his head down and decided to retract back in his room.

Rhea saw him walking and went and held his hand ...Chalo chalete hai ...

Zain knew the sight on his back ...Suriyas eyes would be popping out ...

He controlled his urges to shed of Rheas hands and continued walking ...

Rhea ...the voice came from Suriya now, strong and sturdy...

She turned back still holding onto her Zain ...

Tum khana kha kar aayi ho ..

She said nahi ...

Zain was surprised she had eaten almost twice her dinner in the chat stall yet her stomach was growling that's what she proclaimed now ...

Theek hai toh aao ...Suraiya invited her

Zain stood still...he was confused ...the invitation was for Rhea ...not for him ...but Rhea had misunderstood ...her pull on his hand suggested otherwise

Aao na...she dragged him ...

Aao ..Suraiyas voice coldly called again ...

Zain got thinking ...was Suraiya actually inviting him for dinner ...she knew he was not supposed to be around her...

the last time he had dared to just look in her eyes, he was thrown away ...scorned in pain ...the memories still frightened him.

Maybe this too was a test ...to see whose decision he obeys ...

Rhea ...mujhe bhook nahi hai ..tum kha lo..Zain played safe ...

Aree ...tumne toh chaat bhi nahi khaya tha...chalo khana kha lo, she pulled him towards the table ...

He had no clue why Rhea was fixated in tormenting him ...Suraiyas hatred would grow and it would take him other drastic measures to cool down.

Zain acted like a ghost ...drained ...he had enough drama for one day ...

Rhea mujhe sach mai bhook nahi hai ...mai apne kamre mai jaa raha hoo...

He started to walk...when Fahad who was coming downstairs stopped his way...

Zain bhook nahi hai ...humare saath baith tho sakte ho na ...

Zain looked at Fahad ...just in signs asking him why he is making him face Suraiya ...when her statements were very clear she had nothing to do with him and his life...

Aao na ...Fahad pulled Zain towards the table...

Suraiyas eyes sparked with anger at Fahad now...extending a sole invitation to Rhea was just a vice ...she wanted to know what exactly had Zain told Rhea that she was so happy...

She didn't want to look at Zain . His face reminded her that all was not well at Barkat villa.

Fahads hands pulled Zain towards the table...Zain reluctantly pulled up the chair and sat at his usual place ...

Usual ...the word itself was a stranger now ...it felt very unusual ..he had not been there for so many days.

Sometimes the familiar things make you feel nostalgic when they are not around .

Rhea substituted for Aaliya ...and Suraiya sat where Osman used to sit ... Fahad sat next to Zain ...just to divert Suraiyas wrath...He was putting in efforts to get the family close once again.

Allah Rakha kept the food...

Suraiya gently picked up the piping hot bowl of Biryani ...Zains favorite and served it to Fahad ...moving very irritatingly to Rhea ...and then kept the container down ...ignoring Zain

Zain was still looking at the empty dinner plate in front of him, not knowing where to turn around.

Thank god he had said he was not hungry even when he was, Suraiya would have never served him and then the embarrassment followed by Rheas question would have been intolerable for him.

Aree tum bhi lo na ...Rhea forcibly served him with loads of love.

His appetite had already been killed by Suraiyas gestures, he had started feeling like an unwanted guest.

Toh Rhea ...kaisa tha tumhara din, Suraiya started probing ...

Bahut accha tha Mami...Mumbai mai toh koi jadoo jaisa hai ...Rhea said with a twinkle in her eye

Accha, humein toh kabhi nazar hi nahi aaya, Suraiyas tone portrayed her anger ...that was slowly rising..

To add to Zains growing dismay, Rhea added...Aaj toh mai bahut khsuh hu ...itni badi baat joh hui hai ...

Zain took a deep breath ...maybe he should warn Rhea not to be so open...especially to his mom

Koi karan ...humse bhi toh share karo...Suraiya instigated her now

Zain was not able to understand why his Mom was adamant in knowing what was happening...when she had said that she had nothing to do with him or his life ...maybe she was concerned. He felt a bit happy to see her interest

Mami ...aap ne Zain ke shadi ke barme kuch soch hai ...

Zain almost choked on the biryani ...he was irked ...why was Rhea intentionally provoking the fire ...

Rhea tumhari abbu kab tak aayenge ..Suraiyas steely voice changing the topic ...

Woh toh parso tak ...

Haa aur phir tumhe wapas bhi toh lautna hoga na ...waha unka ghar aur clinic koh bhi unki zaroorat hogi.. a gentle threat and a reminder was sent

Rhea kept quiet ...she got the subtle hints that Suraiya was sending ...maybe Zain and Rhea both had to work to make their parents understand.

Rhea started talking with Suraiya ...telling her all sort of stories ...Suraiya replied ...and nodded her head for few answers , continuously looking directly at Rhea and indirectly at Zain ...She just wanted to see him ..it had been ages since she had seen his face ...he still was looking down and eating in silence ...

Zains mind was focused on food...earlier the plate was empty ...faster his release ..he was praying..

It was a catch 22 situation if he spoke he was in trouble, if he didn't he was in deeper trouble. If he looked up he will be in a pit ...and if he didn't then Rhea who was constantly kicking her leg from below the table would torture him to death ...

Ahhh the pains of being a hubby and a son ...but this was a dicey situation

Suraiyas view was being obscured by Fahad and Rheas heads...she still concealed her direct gaze and peeked at him, her beloved son ...

he looked different not her small boy anymore ...more of a man ...a different version of the Zain that she had nurtured.

She gave Rhea some Sheer kurma ..

Aree Mami yeh kis khushi mai ...

Tum khao to sahi ...she ate it ...as usual nibbling the bite to its full glory

Suriaya had passed only two bowls...one was for Fahad and another for Rhea ...and Zain knew what that meant ...if there was any other way to make him feel neglected then Suraiya would have tried it.

Her disdain for his choices was very vocal...her detachment and his intentional bitter segregation were Siamese twins ...they were just bound to be together, never to be separated.

His spoon still digged on the few morsels that were left ...trying to vail his time now ...

His mom was intentionally sequestering him, to make him feel miserable ...he just smiled, it still showed how much she wanted him ...

Mami mai abhi aayi...Rhea ran upstairs, while Zain stopped eating ...

It was only Suraiya, Fahad and him now ...his silence was more pronounced ...

Few minutes turned into 15 ...For Zain the hardest one, he didn't move afraid that any movement can open up the septic comments hurting him and her again...

Like a unleashed two year old, Rhea jumped down and gave Suraiya a gift ...the saree that she had bought.

Suraiya took it reluctantly...Thank you ...bahut sundar hai ...She was still amazed ...how much love was stored in Aaliya ...the relationships were all masked but the core and purity of love still peeked its head like a daunting demon at Suraiya

Iski kya zaroorat thi...She said and kept it aside...

Her acceptance of a gift from Rhea was a big step...

Zain was unable to decide what was happening ...Suraiya was being so nice to Rhea...when did that happen ...they had a bond now...something he always wanted to see ...an impossible dream was turning into a reality ...

Rhea finished her dinner and told Zain she needs to rush upstairs as she was expecting a call from her dad.

Zain slowly got off the table quietly sneaking ...the voice came from the back ...

Fahad beta ...Sherrkurma toh accha bana hai na ...

maine khaas apne haton se banaya hai ...tum lo na... a gentle and intentional weapon to blur his eyes

Zain did not want to look back...for her it was a game of power ...but for him it was a tax for Aaliyas smile. His sanity that he had been conserving for so long ...

She continued talking ...Kisi koh yaad ho na ho ...main ahi bhool sakti ... aaj Osman Saab aur meri shadi ki Salgirah joh thi...

Zain had tears in his eyes...he ...had forgotten ...how could he ...he had forgotten his darlings anniversary ...the most important day because of which he even existed...

Lamhon mai kati yeh zindagi ...

Lamhon mai qaid bhi hui ...

Tu kis lamhe mai jeeyega ...jara bata toh sahi ...

Mustakbhil teri ...unhi lamho mai basi hai kahi ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Relationships are being re-formed ...where will the twines re-twine their threads ...keep reading

..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow superb update
my poor zain
u write it so beautifully
loved it
waiting for d next part
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim u making it too emotional ...but I like it this way u bringing the true emotions.
Frankly the serial could also not the show the true emotions what u can bring out
Love u for each word.
Now coming to zain ..gosh he has lost it ..he is so much in pain. So much fear ..I really want happiness for him plz pls make him happy