Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm New to this Forum,Plz Add Me In Your PM List.
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

Omg!So Bad Yaar This Made me Cry Horribly. From last two hours I was continuously crying under my blanket,Hiding.I have read from 12 to 28 in one go.u r superb Sim.MindBlowing.

Zain n his pain,If I was there in Zain's Place I would have got 2/3 heart attacks or clotting probably after all the misery.Ur a Superb Writer.u have that power to bind your audience.
JUST AMAZING...
P.S We have tlkd on Twitter. N this one is the biggest comment f mine so far.lol ๐Ÿ˜›
JAYA.๐Ÿ˜Š Plz Continue Soon.

Thank you so much Jaya ...and welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜›
I am glad I could trigger such strong emotions in you ...every smile and every tear in my readers face and eyes is a priceless and precious gift ...
Stay tuned theres more twists coming your way
Have added you in my buddy list, accept the invitation and you will get your PMs
Enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

Exactly! No one can make out facts from fiction! I have had this experience to the deepest! And maybe I can really feel this story to an extent because I personally have been exposed to most of it! I have written my story in the form of fiction...but I must say I have never dared to share it! Its just sitting somewhere in me...its written all over me waiting to be read but it just goes unseen! The same way here! Its written all over Zain! His past is in his eyes! But Aaliya just has to read between the lines!

Well at least your Zain knows that he's your Zain! Mine doesn't even have the merest hint! Well seems your married, which I didn't know! So Happy Married Life!

Its always a fear of a writer to not let the reader reveal their world...but believe me its a liberating experience...I started writing when I was in 11th grade...till then I never felt anything so strongly, never knew I could write. A friend changed it all...from Rhymes, to songs to shayris to short stories to almost novels have written tonnes but always kept it private.
It take a lot of courage to put yourself out , but you need to do it ...as you will start exposing the inner feelings the words will just shadow you ...no one will ever come to know ...you will be free and everyone gets to see a good story ...
yes its reading between the lines ...that I am doing even in your comments ...A lot is blotched inside...pick the keyboard and start typing ...just write ...and then show it to the world ...anxiety and secrecy are evil sisters ...but there's a lot of peace that you can discover.
Yes my Zain knows ...but its because I told him ...spoke out, You either do it and repent or not do it and repent , i preferred the former ...if u like just speak ...dont hang your hopes on their yes or no..
I have had heartbreak...but I still can never hate the person ...Love once given is eternal, not clinging on the output...the person maynot be worth ur love n time or may be so priceless tht life without them is unimaginable...so speak and ask

Yes am married for nearly 6.5 yrs ...and a Mom of a 2 yr old, so thnk am the oldest here๐Ÿ˜†
but age is just a number, life teaches you everything when the time is right ...so just do it
Sim
999180 thumbnail
Wonderful updates
As usual both the parts were awesome
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky.13

Wonderful updates
As usual both the parts were awesome

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜›
glad you like it
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Weekend Specials...

Thank you for the overwhelming response...every word in that comment box is held dear for me ...

Again a lazy read ...hope you like it

Chapter 29

Lamhein...

Rhea kept on staring at him ...trying to drill some imaginary sense in his head ...

His note ...still had elements that made her go crazy ...what did he want, she was desperate to talk to him ...

The only sentence she had heard from his mouth was when Rehmaan had spoken to him and convinced him to take her to see the Ganesh Visarjan.

It had taken her two hours of google search ...to chalk out what exactly she had to see ...to hook Zain, the plot had to be convincing for her dad too. It was a tedious task to ask her dad to speak to Zain, but she had no options.

When he had not stepped out of the room the whole day she knew, she would have to go a step further to forgive her and that's when the idea of Burkha had strike. She had never worn one...and getting one and wearing one was a big deal. She couldn't understand how girls wore it all the time in this heat, it thus takes a lot of dedication and will power to follow what is righteous.

The worst was walking and standing in front of Zain, so close to him that mind and heart beats were fragmenting every second.

His physical pull was enigmatic, yet she wasn't able to see him clearly ..the mesh on her eyes forbade her vision. The only face that soothened her despair was visible in a through this maze of fine threads...no intrinsically woven that even a centimeter of his smooth skin was scaled down at the nano level.

The image was stinging her every second that she was in the car, Rhea had faded ...her zest, her wants to talk hold him hug him talk to him and of course watch him were manically multiplying. She had coaxed him to talk ...but he didn't ...and the last Note ...made her torment her residual sanity.

Enough...she had pulled up the veil ...finally breathing ...letting her see his face ...atleast she could watch him ...an mute Zain was better than a masked one ...an untouchable thought ...

She pulled her burkha away ...below was a pink Salwaar ...a ravishing figure ...surrounded by a sadness ..an erotic urge to get intimate had crossed its borders now...

Theek hai ...Raho bhoot bhanke ...waise tumhare kitkit sunena kai mujhe bhi koi shauq nahi...

His eyebrows pulled his eyes up ...so she was still putting up a fight ...he smiled again ...

Ab chale ...gadi ke andar itni garmi hai ki andon mai se bcahe bhi bahar phudak padenge ...she was laughing now ...

They got down of the car, to be swept in a pool of strangers ...it was a crowd so huge in humongous numbers that Rhea was scared now, maybe it wasn't a great idea to roam in such a place ...the colors of holi ...were being splashed around ...the air had a breath of excitement ...

Ganpati Bappa Morya ...Pudhchya Varshi Lavkar yaa...(Praise the elephant Lord Ganesh and urging him to come sooner next year)

The slogan to call the elephant god had filled the atmosphere with an unfelt energy ...a spiritual aura had engulfed Mumbai ...

Rhea held on Zain's hand more firmly now...the foreign sounding languages made her realize she was indeed in a strange land ...His arms ...and the masculinity of those hands protected her ..she had never felt so safe anywhere else, it was as though her second home ...the security that his single arm around her provided was far greater than hundreds of policemen patrolling the area...

They moved towards the beach, gently drifting with the crowd...no efforts were needed as the pressure from so many people pushing was just jostling them towards the sea front ...

Zain saw Rhea was scared now...he held her more tightly ...

Thank god she had taken out the Burkha...he could see her face...relaxing his soul and eyes with her warmth ...He had no clue why he was still not talking to her, his heart had forgotten whatever Rhea had don't to him long back ...but it was an unforeseen shackle that was holding him back now ...a latent dread ...

They stopped at a gola place...crushed ice squeezed in balls held on a stick ...splattered with varied colors ...She was looking at the place like a two year old ...

Mujhe orange wala chaiye she screamed towards him ...he was smiling ...the small child in her was forever alive ..

Aur yeh Kaala Katha khayenge ...bilkul unki attitude ke tarah ...she smiled towards the owner ...

Zain was stumped ...she had placed his order not even asking him ...he wanted to eat something else ...but thanks to his stupidity now he had to suck on a black one...

Ahhh this girl was so cute and buggy...Zain was still smirking when they got the Golas...

She was sucking on it till the color faded back to the colorless ice ball...the sounds she was making were so loud that Zain was embarrassed, even after so many loud noises around her Chomp Chomp... sucking was tormenting his ears ...he wanted to stop her ...almost uttering the words and then remembered his vow...she was doing it intentionally he understood...

Zains Gola was still untouched ...

Aree kitkit kha lo ...isse juban thandi padegi...aur phir kap kapat mai waise bhi bolne ki zarrorat nahi padegi...her taunts had increased now...

He gently sipped on the black gola ...hiding his distaste ...

Kitkit ...tumhe ghutan nahi ho rahi hai ...he looked up puzzled...

Aree teen din se baat nahi ki hai tumne , peth toh dukh raha hoga na...

He ignored her sarcasms ...

Mera toh bahut dukh raha hai ...Zombie ke tarah ghoom rahi hu teen dino se ...

dad ne toh mujhe davai dena bhi shuru kar diya...

he was amazed ...she was unhindered ...blurting out everything that resided in her heart ...with no inhibitions ...such a free soul...wish he was like that too...

Chalo Chaat khate hai ...Bhel puri, pani puri aur ragda pattice...

It looked like she had by hearted every word ...memorized every name ...he was impressed she must be really good at studies ..he wondered he had never asked her how much she had studied and what ...what was she teaching in her school...he had so many questions to ask now ...and his self-imposed silence was suffocating him...

The chat place was flooded ...people were swarming ...Zain was reluctant to penetrate the crowd, but looking her wishes he took her hand and walked in ...

Rhea went crazy...it was as though she was seeing food for the first time in ages...as though she came after a full month of fasting ...Zain was laughing non-stop now ...

The way she ate ...Aaliya would never have , there was a playful character of Rhea that Aaliya had always held within ...and now all the barriers had dissolved ...she was a free soul...she didn't even care if Zain had eaten anything ...food was her only target ...she ate more than Zain and the neighboring Uncle who was staring at her had even thought of ordering ...

The uncle, an old fellow finally whispered in Zain's ears ...Waise toh Acche ghar se dikhti hai ...dieting kar rahi thi kya abtak ...bechari ...

Zain burst out laughing ...

Rhea was ridiculous ...

Rhea saw his face her mouth was filled with Pani-puri...the puri was broken and the spicy water over flooded her mouth a bit trucking from the edged of her lip..she looked around for a tissue paper...with nothing n sight she was about to take her dupaata to wipe ...when a soft set of fingers and a big thumb wiped away the fluid ...he had touched her ...she smiled as though to say thankyou ...

He wanted to tell her to stop ...but his own words were biting him ...

Kitkit ...aree tumne toh kuch khaya hi nahi ...mai order karu...he swayed his head in a no...

Waise aaj tum itne smart nahi dikh rahe ho, he looked at her with a question mark

Woh kya, haina ...jab tum bolte ho toh ek baat hotii hai ...style hota hai ...abhi toh goonge jaise khade ho ...she chuckled ...baat nahi bani ...

He looked away ..she had no clue how difficult it was to stay with her with his mouth shut ...a constant hammer on his head ...her every move was wanting him to start arguing with her ...

Chalo ...ab visarjan dekhte hai ...he looked at her she was the height of insanity ...he had thought her only purpose was to eat ...seeing the idols was a pretense ...she pulled him towards the water front ...

A hand touched Rheas waist ...she turned around a boy in his early teens was touching her ...she looked at him with anger ...in a fraction of second the slap landed on his face ...and he disappeared in the crowd ..eve teasing an ugly act was raising her doubts on the safety of her being a women in such a place ...by the time Zain had realized what had happened, he saw his Jhansi ki rani was in charge, he was proud of her...she looked docile but was capable of protecting herself ...she didn't need him...and that was the only time he ever felt happy about his absence ...

He held her hand more firmly now...the Giant idols were being swept into the water, gently joining the fluid and mixing their clay into a mass of lump...something so worshipped and cherished for whole 11 days ,yet in a single moment was left alone ...to fend the harshness of the world the bitterness of the waves ...

Zain looked at the departing Bappa ...the Pune temple had made him see the religion so closely and being a part of the crowd that had no religion ...no names ...no barriers had opened him...

He compared himself to the deity ...once he too was cherished loved and held so dear ...by his mom and Aaliya ...and now even though Rhea would not lose him ...his Mom had deserted him ...sinking him into a swamp ...from which there was no escape ..he had fought hard and every fight had pulled him more deeper into the marsh ...a tangle of despair ...he missed being with his mom ..the amount of love from Rhea could never ever substitute for his moms...Mom ...it had been a whole month and few days that he had even uttered that word.

He felt like doing it in this crowd ...Rhea wouldn't be able to hear it and no one else could...His lips were shaky when he took the strength to speak out ...he couldn't ...he had promised her the word would never ever come on his lips till she wished ...Zain closed his eyes for a few seconds...

Kitkit ...farz karo agar mujhe kuch ho gaya ...toh tum mujhe miss toh karoge naa...her words were inaudible but loud for him ...

Pata hai ...kabhi yehi khamoshi ...yehi lamhe ...nahi lauta payenge ..

kya pata kab kaun kaha kis mod par bichad jaaye ...

She gently took her hand away ...his eyes had an unseen fear now ...her words had bitten him, leaving him with a painful sting ...

He closed his eyes to take a break from all the chaos surrounding him, sometimes her talks scared him to death...making him want to speak was different and threatening him with consequences was pure blackmailing ...he opened his eyes to finally talk ...but she was not around ...

He was standing in a crowd of faces ...and she was lost...

Teri sanso mai meri sanse basi hai kahi...

Teri jism jaha meri parchayi bhi hai wahi...

SIM

Pre-cap:Will Zain ever find Rhea ?

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haila rhaea ghum gayi...
Shit on juhu beach its bad
Next I hope zain finds her
Next u know urs is not just a story its emotions its life
Beautiful...
The words the khamoshi
The set up everything perfect
I love u
Continue soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am scared i Hope he finds her i Loved the care free Rhea , i really Hope she comes back no worried my Kitkit Will find her ! Continue soon and i am loving it ! ;)

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was woderful...omg rhea has lost...hope zain will find her soon n rhea will succeed in her purpose for what she is doing dis...fabulously written...jst loved it...eagerly waiting 4 d next part...do cont soon...
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
While I was reading it, I could actually feel the atmosphere of Ganpati visarjan around me.
Despite of such an atmosphere, the pain was yet there and its fabulous๐Ÿ‘
Rhea is lost??or some conspiracy???
Superb update
Update soon