Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: katmaan

Wow sim G

Haaha
I loved the mobile converstion and again and again ...I will tell u those lines in red makes the curve on my face bigger ...
And yes kal Sunday update chaiye and yes ek special request can u compile all the red lines and put it up on one page

😳😳 ...sorry am updating on my sunday night ...and will compile all the poems together soon
Enjoy the next one
Sim

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Sim janii u rocked chptr 15
Loved their convo ..
Now i hope gabbar kuch na kare ..
Be ready now my spamming mode is all activated ..
Update soon ..
Lots of love
Alina

Thanks Alina ...love to read the reviews ...
love every word that you all write
whats your twitter handle ?
Enjoy the ride
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Awesome update
Very excited for pune trip
Thanks for pm
Next update mein der mat karna
Aapke beitehaa2 k latt lag gayi hai mujhe

ha ha ...adiction can be dangerous πŸ˜‰
enjoy the next one ...as I said I am a devil in disguise
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

You should have been a scriptwriter,believe me Sim, I bow down before you,because this chapter,like all otehrs,was simply bang on! You amde my day..and you do it everytime you update,it was simply fan-freaking-tastically good! Loved it..nd loved Zain and Alaiya,takes me back to the BI days.. Thank you for that:*

Annn...😳
nahi yaar research se he guzara hota hai ...scriptwriter to bhooke martiπŸ˜‰
Hope you like the next ones too
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: HARSHTA

MY GOD!! IT IS AMAZING!! U WRITE SOO WELL... I JUST CANT TELL U HOW MUCH I M IN LOVE WID THE STORY!! U R SUPERB!! PLS UPDATE SOON DEAR!! I LL B EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT.. N YOUR SHAYARIs KA TOH KOI JAWAB HI NAHI!! :)

Thank you so much 😊
I believe this your first comment...
Hope you will enjoy all the upcoming ones too
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anabella

Awesome update . Cannot wait 4 d next update. plz jaldi update karna

Thanks 😊
wait is over updating tonight
Enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

its really a beautiful story
jst read all d parts
d way u write is jst amazing
loving it a lot
do cont soon :)

Thanks Priya...😊
Also this is your first comment...
Hope you like all the next ones too
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

Wow!!!amazing updateπŸ‘..
zaya's kitkit was so cute πŸ˜‰
loved it❀️
pls cont soon.. 😳

Thank you so much 😊
Enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Thanks for your overwhelming reviews, comments and likes ...each and every word is precious. You all are giving me life time memories ...love you all...😳

Again a bit emotional one with a promise that romance is coming soon your way ...enjoy till then πŸ˜‰

Chapter 16

Teen Narazgiyaa

Zain was content ...his sluggish walk thanks to his previous night challenge had not dampened his spirit ...he was excited. Thoughts of how he will spend the day with Rhea were overcasting all his physical hurts.

For the first time in these few days he was feeling liberated...happy ...

After leaving Rhea to her room , he walked downstairs ...still few hours to go before dinner , he wanted to share his happiness with Fahad ...the only other person who would understand what his smile meant ...He searched for him everywhere ...and right when he was walking past the kitchen he heard Fahads voice.

Exotic smell allured him towards the kitchen...and he started walking ...few steps in and he saw a sight that crumbled his heartbeats ...

Suraiya was making Fahad taste the yummy pasta that she had cooked, she was actually feeding him ...gently wiping his mouth with a tissue ...caressing his hair and face ...a catastrophe for Zains eyes ...

He just wanted to sulk in his shell...run away from that moment that was grinding him with an unknown feeling of Jealousy ...

He was always the most pampered son ...and Fahad was always on the other side ...the side that Zain was standing today ...but then Fahad used to come running and Suraiya and Osmans hugs had always expanded to embrace him too...

Unlike today ...

Zain knew the agony and anguish that he was feeling right now was less for the fact that Fahad was being loved but arose more from the brutal fact that he was being ignored ...Suraiyas cold shoulder was hurting him more ...

He remembered how lovingly she used to make this food for him and when had had met with the accident how she had literally scrambled with Aaliya to feed him the soup...that day ...Zain wished he could re-wind the time ...being isolated emotionally was worst then any physical detachments ...but he had to bear it

...it was her wish, that she didn't want to see his face ..her words ...He decided to walk away ...but it was a sporadic moment ...he turned back and finally spoke his heart out ...

Fahad Bhai ...

Both Fahad and Suraiya stood standstill, as though they were playing a game of Statue...

Suraiya immediately turned her back and went to keep the plates near the sink...

Zain just starred at her back ...gently swallowing the pain that her neglect was causing,

Haa Zain bolo...Fahad smiled more of sympathy ...

Zain hated it ...He still spoke ...

Bhai Mai kal Rhea ke saath Pune jaa raha hu ...

Fahads smile brightened and the grip of Suraiya on the plates loosened ...

Maine socha bata du ...shayad aaj bhi koi meri fikra karta ho is ghar mai ...he mocked his own situation ...

Suraiyas imperious voice boomed in the room ...

Fahad mujhe gairo ki khair khabar rakhne ki aadat nahi hai

...especially un logo se joh rishte ki izzat karna bhi nahi jaante

...jaha jaana hai jaaye ...jiske saath jaana hai jaaye ...jiye ya ...she stopped, she still couldn't and would never be able to curse him so bad ...silent tears were gliding on her cheeks now ...

Ya ...Mare ...koi parvaah nahi ...right ...adhoore lafazon koh aur rishton ko poora karna mujhse behtar koi nahi jaan sakta, Zains voice broke in spasms of remorse...

He walked out of the kitchen ...heading towards his room... and sat quietly on the bed ...lowering his head ...his tormented soul wanted peace ...and he saw her ...

She was giggling no-stop as though she had been hit by a joke bug ...

Kya hua ..he forgot all his distress ...

Permission mil gayi ...she beamed with pride

accha kaise, he was puzzled ...

Maine kaha ki Mai tumhare saath Pune jaa rahi hu ...

Aur gabbar maan gaye , he was shocked ...

Haa ...

Kya jhoot bola ...he asked pointedly

Jhoot kaha ...sach kaha ...

Ki mai apne college ke kuch poorane doston se milne jaa rahi hu ...

She left the room almost howling in happiness ...

What she didn't see was a tensed Zain who had hit his palm on his forehead ...and he knew ...it was going to be a bad day

...exactly 5 mins later Rehmaan walked inside his room ...

Zain looked up...ready to be shot by Gabbar ...

Dr.Quereshi ...I can explain ...

Kya samjhaoge ...

ki Rhea ...jisko kuch yaad nahi hai ...aapne college ke doston koh bhooli nahi ab tak...

ironically Aaliyas memory loss that was known to the whole world was still an unknown fact to her ...Zains eyes pierced Rehmaans angry face...

Agar usse ek bhi kharoch aayi toh mujhse bura ko nahi hoga ...samjhe tum ...his acrid voice pierced in Zains eardrums...

Ek kaam kijiya Dr.Quereshi... mujhe ek Bullet proof jacket aur haa ek gun bhi de dijiye ...maine Aaliya ke bodyguard hone ki official duty joh join kar li hai ...his joke didn't go down well with Rehmaan ...

Ek baar kho chuke ho usse ...is baar khooge toh zindagi ...meri tarah doobara mauka nahi degi ...he walked out ...

Zains face drained with the acidic comment ...Rehmaan had told the fact ...a truth that Zain had tried overlooking all this while ...

But the day had something more in store ...

One hour before dinner ...Zain got a call ...he rushed down ...

At the door, Aayat was standing with Rizwaan...and in front of her was Rhea ...

Appi ...Aayat rushed towards her and hugged her ...her embrace was filled with all the love for her sister ...but Rhea was unable to dissect what this warm hug was all about ...she looked at Zain puzzled...who was tensed ...

Arre Rizwaan, Zain walked ahead and hugged him ...breaking Aayats hug and the coldness in the room ...

Aayat looked up ...the truth was sinking in ...Rhea ...not Aaliya was staring back ...

Aree Rhea ...Zain emphasized on her new name ...

Yeh hai Rizwaan mera best friend, aur yeh Aayat hai ..unki wife ...

Aayat distanced herself from Rhea ...one step at a time ...

Yeh mujhe Appi kyu bula rahi thi ...Rhea asked

Woh kya haina ...aap meri aapi jaise dikhti ho ...isliye ...the emotions of a sister hidden in the wraps of being a stranger ...Aayat gulped down her tears ...

They all sat for a chat ...till Aayat excused herself and walked out saying she had forgotten something in the car ...

Zain followed her ...

Aayat...his baby sister was all grown up now, a beautiful lady ...and a responsible wife ...the childish and brattish girl was now a mature women ...sobbing gently ...unable to see Aaliya ...

Zain went and kept a gentle hand on her shoulder ...she raised her head and moved away ...Zains face marked his hurt ...

Kya hua doll..

Please mujhe aap who naam se naa hi bulaye toh accha hoga ...

Zain kept quiet ...he felt no one wanted him to call him by any name ...Aaliya, Aayat, his mom and even Rehmaan ...he stepped back to give her space...

Zain bhai ...there was no jeeju ...there was no love ...just a bland formality that embarked a sign that he was only her cousin now ...

Ek behan apni behan koh nahi pehchaan rahi hai ...yeh hua hai ...she spate the words towards Zain ...

Aur haa mei sirf isliye aapka lihaz rakh rahi hu ...kyunki ek waqt aapne meri izzat bachayi thi

...mujhe rocky se bachaya tha ...apni khud ki zindagi daav par rakh ke ...aur yeh ehsaan mai zindagi bhar nahi bhool sakti ...

Zains heart was filled with sympathy ...for his own self...

Aapne Aapi ke saath rishta toda ...aur humare saath bhi ...

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki rishte ki ek dorse itne saare rishte ulaz jayenge ...

par tum apni jagah sahi ho ... ...tum bhi meri shakal nahi dekhana chahti ... mat dekho...sahi hai..shayad isiko Khuda ka insaaf kehte hai

Jitne tumhe ghutan ho rahi hai ...usse kai zyada mai ghut chukka ho ...aur aage bhi ...his words lay incomplete ...

Aapke paas do mahine hai ...Aapi ki yadash agar wapis nahi aayi toh mujhe mazbooran ammi abu koh batana padega ...Zain looked at a threatening Aayat ...his docile doll ...

Theek hai jaisa aap munasif samjhiye...Zains voice matched Aayats coldness now...the respect to a friend's wife was back in his tone...

He walked inside ...away towards the pool...

Two hours passed and he was still recollecting all the past events ...all the hatred that he had gathered ...gently eating every ruthless word ...he wished he had gone heartless ..at least he wouldn't suffer so much...he felt he wanted to cuddle someone ...shout and cry and say ...I did a mistake ...we all do ...but for how long will I be crucified like this ...for how long ...

A hand on his shoulder, jerked him back to his reality ...she was smiling ...

Aaj kya phir se koi bet jitney ka iraada hai ...her smile soothened all his pain ...

Anything for her ...he smiled ...gently coaxing his heart ...it was just a bad day ...tomorrow will dawn in a new sunrise of hope ...

Inn raho mai aur kitni tanhayian likhi hai ..mai nahi jaanta ...

Tujhe paane ki kasak mai aur kitni jalan hai ...yeh bhi nahi pehchaanta ...

Jaanta hu to bas ek sach ...joh is dil ne maana hai

tujhe paana hai ...hasil karna hai...aur apna banana hai ...

SIM

LIKES and COMMENTS are a must

Sorry if this was a bit emotional, but I always feel a story had many threads and everything has to be woven ...some highs some lows

Pre-cap:what happens in the great Pune trip...stay tuned πŸ˜‰

Zainedil thumbnail
Madame ...updated enjoy πŸ˜‰
Sim