Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Aww was just joking had woken at 4:00 am, koi Baat Nahi updating in a hour
Enjoy n thnks for all the likes
Sim

Sorry *kaan pakad ke * update when you have time I love this story , i wanted to ask you is this your first work on zaya ?
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Sorry *kaan pakad ke * update when you have time I love this story , i wanted to ask you is this your first work on zaya ?

Aree nahi yaar ...your requests make me smile ...no sorry worry ...
Yes this ones my first work on Zaya, have been writing for several years ...but had never put it on a forum ...n ZAYA was special ...
Hope you enjoy the update, coming in few minutes
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow ...the amount of comments bowl me down, will reply to each one ...and this is the weekend Double dhamaka special...hope you like this one ...

Dedicated to myself...πŸ˜† since I wrote it just yesterday. More the likes and comments ...faster the updates ...its a direct relation ...

Enjoy the ride ...

Chapter 15:

NokJhok...

Rheas Room:

Samjhata kya hai khudko ...Rhea was ranting ...to her image in the mirror...

Itna desperation kya tha jitney ka...teen ghante ...teen ghante khada tha ...her face showed her dismal feelings ...suddenly highlighting her kohl lined eyes in a blackness of sorrow ...

Idiot ...bahar bhi toh nikal sakta tha na ...par nahi ...chale miya sher banane ...ab dekhti hu kaise baat karta hai ...aise khabar lungi ki nani yaad aa jayegi ....she grunted , swearing under her breath ...

Her self-taken vows would dissolve in front of his face and those angel laden eyes ...she had no control on her emotions for him, he had overtaken everything ...

Those soft moments that she had seen and felt ...were utterly divine...it touched her to feel that he always made her feel as though she was the only thing he existed for ...ever lived for...

The smirk had been replaced by a gentle and reticent giggle...she wanted to be angry ...furious ...but she just couldn't ...

par sabak toh sikhana padega ...allah na kare kal koh usse sachmuch main kuch ho jaata ..a sharp and wistful thought beraved her...she couldn't see him suffering, his pain pinched her too

For Rhea had bound an invisible thread of love with her Zain ...a man who was as unpredictable as she was...but last night's bad dream and Zain's adamant attitude had drenched Rhea...she wanted to be away ...yet the strings of love were pulling her to him like a magnet ...she was going crazy ...reminiscing the first time she had met him ...till yesterday night Zain Abdullah was plain crazy ...he loved her missed her ...almost fulfilled her every menacing demands ...no matter how intolerable they were...

She never understood why he was scared when she was angry or tried to walk away ...but she had to put an end to it ...she wanted to set him free...never bind him or force him to love her ...but HOW was the question ...and she had a plan ...smiling silently to her mirror image she promised ...I will free him, he has to come out of this fear of losing ...

Zains Room:

He looked at the watch ...it was 9:00 am ...he again rubbed his eyes ...squinting with difficulty to see the numbers ...9:00 ...

oh my god ...mai late kaise ho gaya ...he suddenly got up ...the couch was all wet ..it looked as if it had been hit by a big wave at night ...almost flooded ...his red wet shorts still clinged to him for dryness ...he fumbled out ...walking at a slow pace towards the washroom...

The image in the mirror looked awful...spikey beard ...a stubble had already started making a guest appearance on his soft face ...he looked closely ...dark circles ...no no no ...can't be ...he again peeped up ...yes they had started their silent descend ...he was feeling a lot restless...

He tried to stand straight ...but his legs were still wobbly ...a dull pain that reoccurred after every few minutes...he ignored everything and just got ready ...trying to look as polished as he could ...so that Aaliya wont discover what laid underneath ...

When Zain walked out he realized Aaliya and Fahad had already left ...he was disappointed ...

His driver drove the car ...Since Zains leg had given away ...

Zain kept on wondering ...images and flashes filled his mind ...Why Why ???

why did he do that silly thing at night ...he had wanted to walk out after 5 mins after Aaliya had walked out, but then why did he hold himself ...

as the time had passed and it had started raining within half hour that Aaliya had left him in the pool, it was as though he was all anesthetized ...his pain, numbness, his suffering never existed ...and all he could recollect was he was thinking about something ...so strong was the thought that he was shackled to it ...

...the scene when he had given her the first Tallaqh on his dads grave ...that day it had rained too..he was drenched with both tears and pain ...that day he was standing too..in a mud grave ...gently lowering his dad ...and a day when he had snatched from himself the one and only person who could feel him ...his Aaliya ...a mournful cry ...was that the reason that had saddled him in the water ...

He tried to think about Rhea ...he shouldn't hurt her ...scare her...all this things can drive her away ...and he wanted her to be his present ...even if she would never recollect any of his past ..his mistakes ...he could still fill her heart with love and happiness and a promise that he will be forever there with her ...

He resolved ...yes Aaliya will never surface again ...it will be Rhea now ...and forever ... Finally smiling

Zain walked in the office and went to his cabin ...she was not around ...he peeped through the blinds ...

and then finally his gaze got paralyzed ... Purple salwar and the locks of her brown hair that had grown by a centimeter, since she had arrived in Mumbai ...there was a big earring, that she was wearing ...she looked gorgeous as always...the little boy in Zain was gently admiring his new "CRUSH"...Rhea Quereshi

She was standing and talking with a colleague ...Zain took out his mobile ...

Da ...kaise ho ...πŸ˜ƒ

Her cell beeped making her look down ...she starred on the screen ...

And didn't reply ... he felt it was a replay of the scene on the bed post Aayats engagement ...when words and hurt were only spoken through messages...but that day he was right...angry ...and today he was just plain frightened ...

Da...javab to do ...naraz ho kya ...:)

No reply...

Kal raat ke baat par ...par maine kaha na sharth thi ...aur tum mujhe jaanti nahi ...mai bahut ziddi hu ...

His hands were tired typing ...the smartphones and their auto-correct...he hated them

Still no reply, he saw her reading every line almost twice and gently putting the phone down after every beep...

Dekho baat karlo ...meri kya galti hai ...challenge tumne diya ...haari tum ...aur ab jab vassol karne ki baari aayi toh muh fulakar baith gayi ...

Silence ...a unwanted company that Zain had hated from the past one year was mocking him again ...

Aree baat toh karlo...ek reply toh bhejo ...

No replies ...

Zain was losing his cool ...anxiety was giggling at him now...

Da...Rhea ...please ...please ek mauka toh do ...πŸ˜•

No beeps in return ...

Theek hai...jab dekho apni dadagiri chalati rehti ho mujhpar ...

ab mai bhi nahi bolunga ...

na hi msg karunga ...

infact mai abhi se kissi se baat hi nahi karunga ...maun vrat ...😭

She rolled her eyes seeing the last messages ...

Nautanki ...The last message irked Rhea...yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega ...if it's not holding his ears in front of her ...than standing in that crazy water for three hours and now this ...She didn't want to let it go ...

And finally typed ...

He desperately held his phone as though it was the only hope to survive...

Promise karo ...nahi baat karoge...

Promise... came the reply instantly...

Theek hai ab jao terrace se kud jao ...she was almost giggling when she wrote that

Aaj kudo ya kal chalega, woh kya haina mujhe sharth jeetne ki khushi celebrate karni hai ...kisi chudail ke saath joh kal raat swimming pool par mili thi ...

Kal kyu aaj hi kudo...waise bhi joh harkat tumne ki ...uske baad yehi sahi hai ...

Kaunsi harkat ...he pleaded innocent

Ya allah ...kitne dheet ho tum ...bhool gaye kal raat kya kiya tumne ...she wanted to keep the phone down and just type a long email rather...

But he didn't budge ...

Haa kal raat ...who toh bus yunhi...

Accha ...toh mai bhi bas yuhi ...keh rehi hu ...

mujhe tumse baat nahi karni ...tum poore pagal ho ..ab toh daar lagta hai kahi tum koi psycho case toh nahi ho, there was a smiley at the end ...

He looked down at the words...she was cruel ...and he loved it ...

Theek hai ...agar baat hi nahi karni ...toh mera uparse kudna hi munasif hai, waise bhi pagal toh keh diya hai ...ab isse zyada tariff kya sunu apni...

She smirked...but didn't reply...

Her phone went dead silent ...kind of scaring her ...she looked up and saw him walking out of his cabin...

Rhea was scared ...she ran behind him ...but he had already taken the elevator , she took the stairs ...10 floors starting from the first one ...after every floor she stopped for a millisecond... the elevator never stopped ...

Finally reaching the terrace ...she banged open the door ...like a hero does in hindi movies ...and ran inside ...

Zain... Zain ...his name echoed everywhere...she went to the edge and looked down ...frantically searching for him ...panting for every breath ...heaving with a dryness in her throat that was not letting her shout more loudly..

Mujhe dhoondh rahi ho ...her phone beeped ...she stared at it ...

Slowly relaxing her tensed facial expression ...

And turned around ...he was sitting on the water tank ...his legs swaying in mid-air ...she walked up the several iron cladded steps and reached the water tank and sat next to him ...

Kiss cement ke bane ho tum ...she asked

He was shocked these were his words ...when he was with Aaliya eating kulfi that night, he had said it when she was asking him to leave the house with her ...memories ...painful ones ...maybe she would always make him realize that she was not Rhea but Aaliya ...he smiled

She gently tweaked his ears ...he moved away to protect himself ...

Kitne melodramatic ho tum...sharam nahi aati ...

He continued giving a smile ...

Ab yeh bandar ke tarah kyu has rahi ho ...bolo...

He zipped his mouth, hinting that she told him to shutup ...

She was irritated and was going mad ...

Ahhh baat karo varna yahase sachi uthakar phek dungi ...

He still smiled ...

Zain ...please ...

Ok,pehle mera inaam ...

poore 24 ghante mere saath ...kal mai pune jaa rah ahu ...aur tum mere saath aa rahi ho ...apne gabbar dad koh kya bolna hai yeh tum jaano ...bas mujhe poore din tumhare saath bitana hai ...aur haa joh mai bolunga wahi tum karogi ...he spoke as rapidly as his breath could last and as though that was the last one ...

She smiled ...

Nodding her head ...Rhea Quereshi was making plans ...to lie ...for the first time ...

Teri Adat si mujhe ab padti jaa rahi hai ...

Nasha teri in ankhon ka ...

...mujhe bewajah hi deewana bana rahi hai ...

Keh de inse, itni asani se nahi manunga ...

Dil ke har ek dhadkan se mai... poori immandari se ladunga ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will Rhea be able to escape and spend the day with Zain ...ya gabbar phir kuch kargea ...wait and watch

Thanks for the lovely likes and comments ...every word counts

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING...
I loved it...you are using the scenes bang on...it's like BI rewind...
And the messaging KITKIT was awesome...
ZAINs suicide drama was really cute...
And PRECAP exciting as hell...
Continue ASAP...
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i Loved it Wow the Kitkit scene te drama o miss BI so much i Hope that gabar Will not become kmh continue soon !
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And they're back!

Toh kya hua uska naam woh nahi!
Hai toh woh meri hi!
Toh kya usse yaad nahi!
Aayi toh mere paas hi!
Toh kya hua joh woh mujhe nahi pehchanti!
Mein toh usse pehchanta hu!

Amazing! They rocked! And it really can be seen how hard it is to bottle up his emotions infront of her! But he's right! She's his future! Heck with the past...par guzra hua kal hi mustaqbil hai!
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!
It was wonderful
I wish something similar happened in the show!!
Then probably a few years hence we would have had many more zaya/harshika memories to cherish life long😭
Chapter was amazing .Do update soon😊
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow sim G
Haaha
I loved the mobile converstion and again and again ...I will tell u those lines in red makes the curve on my face bigger ...
And yes kal Sunday update chaiye and yes ek special request can u compile all the red lines and put it up on one page
zayalove thumbnail
Sim darling
Chapter 14 was really really amazing..
Rhea getting flashes of cold storage ...
This is the only story which reminds me of our beintehaa ..
Now darling b ready ...
M going to spam u hard on twitter ...
.off to read chptr 15
Lots of love
Alina
zayalove thumbnail
Sim janii u rocked chptr 15
Loved their convo ..
Now i hope gabbar kuch na kare ..
Be ready now my spamming mode is all activated ..
Update soon ..
Lots of love
Alina