Babes u woke me from my slumber πŸ˜‰
Now I don't feel like going bck to sleep till I update 😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Babes u woke me from my slumber πŸ˜‰
Now I don't feel like going bck to sleep till I update 😳

Ha ha... okay now soon update dear, Good morning...
I know it's not morning there... but I woke u up right😳
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Ha ha... okay now soon update dear, Good morning...
I know it's not morning there... but I woke u up right😳

Ok so this ones for you, cause u demanded
Update coming in 15 mins
Dinner has to wait πŸ˜‰
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you all for those lovely comments and likes, every word from each of you gets a smile on my face and makes me type and write moreπŸ˜ƒ.

This one is a special update for one of the good writers of our group, someone who gave us the underworld version of BI, Madhu becuase you are the first fan to write on my story comment post UPDATE, this ones for you. Hope I dont disappoint you all, this is another of the filler episodes...enjoy πŸ˜‰

Chapter 12

Kya yehi Pyaar hai...

The sorry incident in the office had changed the equation between Zain and Rhea, it had pulled down the walls of reluctance's. Zains fear of losing her was so vividly evident on his face that he was scared that she might have got repulsed from his moves. On the other hand, Rhea had fallen head over heals in love with Zain, his innocent charm and insistence of portraying his fragility in front of her had melted her. The ride back home was more peaceful, love was settling in their hearts and the remnant spaces were being filled with dreams, hopes and passion.

Rehmaan saw both of them walking inside Barkat villa and immediately went to claim what he rightfully thought was his, Rhea. Their hugs were warm, however Zain still felt the coldness. He just couldn't take Rehmaan out of his thought process. He went to change and freshen up and never came down. Aaliya waited all throughout the dinner, constantly looking up every two seconds towards his room.

Rhea bete...khana kha lo ...yeh plate par khane ke saath designs kyu bana rahi hu...Rehmaan lovingly scolded Rhea,

she looked up to see how Rehmaan and all the others on the table who merely pretended to see whats happening were completely avoiding to see the truth.

Mami she spoke up finally...Zain aaya nahi ...breaking Suraiyas monotonous expression of bitterness. She swallowed the small tinge of sadness arising in her throat.

Uski marzi...woh kya karta hai kya nahi ...isse mujhe koi matlab nahi ...her frigid response filled Rheas mind with questions

Rehmaan wanted to prevent Rhea from taxing her mind with these unnecessary queries

Rhea bete, khana ho gaya toh zara room mai chalo baat karni hai ...

A perplexed Rhea followed Rehmaan mutely, still trying to untangle Suraiyas confounding answer.

Once Rehmaan reached the room, he turned towards Rhea...

Beta tumhe pata hai na Suraiya begum se mera itna kareebi rishta nahi hai...

tum unke nizi mamlo se door hi raho toh accha, aur haa maine samjhaya tha na Zain ke bare mai ...kaha tha na ...door rehne koh ...his words were bleaked by Rheas face...

Rhea kya hua he shook her ...

Rheas vision was playing hide and seek with her, images of Zain, Usmaan and Suraiya were taking a shape in her mind now. A disfigured shadow was slowly taking a humane form...her restlessness increased and she quietly sat down ...holding the edge of the bed...

Rehmaan rushed towards her ...

He checked her blood pressure...180/110...the mercury bulb was almost exploding.

Rhea late jaao...aaram karo he made her lie down ...after making her drink some lime juice, giving her BP medicine and assuring that she was better he went back to his room.

It was 11:00 pm and Zain after eating his dinner in his room and taking a good cloaking look at Suraiya was returning back to his room . He stopped to take a peek into Aaliyas room...

She was sleeping...and her blanket was covering her head...she was totally submerged in the mound of razai...Zain smiled and after assuring no one was looking walked in ...

After soundlessly walking towards her bed ...he sank on his knees...pulling the blanket away from her face ...letting her breathe again ...he smiled.

Her beauty was beyond description the medium sized nose that had flared with anger during lunch had subsided in size now...her eyes even though closed, he felt were scrutinizing him ...those lips closed and luscious were seductively inviting him to offer a relief to his now aching heart ...her cheeks were chubbier than he had last remembered them ...and her sharp jawbone ending in a pointed chin gave her an entrancing appeal. Her physical pull was beyond the lust and lewdeism...it was more revered form of a need. He wanted to hold her and sink her in a never ending hug ...just melt in her arms ...

He finally stood up and turned with a heavy heart ...to realize a gentle pull on his wrist ...

He looked back scarred and stunned ...trying to build up a mythical explanation for why was he standing in her room at 11:15.

She gripped his hand more firmly ...for Rhea was beguiled to see the chaste and angelic face ...he had shaved and the musk aura of his after shave still loomed in the air around him, it was heavenly ...a single whisker still adorned the Adams apple a boney cartilage that moved up and down in front of his neck ...she eyed it vigilantly... As he gulped down another thought in his throat ...His face was re-defined with a square jaw and unusually a split chin ...dividing his unearthly face in two distinct and likeable halves. He looked seductively kissable material . She couldn't hold her thoughts any more ...

And babbled out ...Hottt...

Kya...he asked to still buy more time to concrete his pseudo story that he was about to speak as a reason why he was spying on her...

Dadi nikali tumne, she spoke boldly ...

His face flushed...almost beet root red...😳

Haa...tumne joh kaha tha....he spoke sheepishly hiding his scarlet colored blush now ...

Yaha kya kar rahe ho ..itni raat koh, her sudden topic change jostled him ...

Woh yaha se guzar raha tha toh dekha ...tumne apne muh par blanket daala tha ...kahi mar na jao isliye bachane aa gaya, his version of the story which was partly true...

Oye kitkit tum koi superhero ho... ya mai koi abla naari hu, joh bachane aa gaye she pestered him ...

He looked around to see if something or someone could save him ...and his eyes stalled on a bottle of medicine ...next to the side lamp...and a BP instrument...

Tum theek ho na Da, he asked his face suddenly immersing into a serious expression...

She eyed the medical stuff lying around and recalled Rehmaans words, warning and those flashes ...

aree kuch nahi dad bhi na... jabse mera accident hua hai ...kuch jyada hi tension lete hai, she dismissed his thoughts ...

Ice-cream khane chale , she offered him her proposal gain ...

Iss waqt...he looked at his watch ...

Haa ...

Theek hai chalo ...par ek shart par he said ..

Ab kya she looked at his face ...why is this guy always giving me a hard time...

Mera haat chodo ...

She left his hand immediately and still maintained a fake coy image ...

The ride was as joyful as their outing for kulfi or his making her buy ice-cream as a shield of protection from Suraiya when Aaliya had left her house.

They again sat on the bonnet of their car...taking small spoons and still nibbling on the yummy kulfi ...

Da ...I am really sorry, aaj office mai tumse mujhe aise baat nahi karni chaiye thi ...tumhare walid ke barame...his sudden use of urdu bothered her

...Walid ...oh dad ...she tried to embarrass him ...

Aree koi baat nahi ...tum dono ek doosre koh pasand nahi karte, saying that she looked away...

Zains doubts were affirmed...Rehmaan was again brainwashing Aaliya

Accha kitkit mami ke saath koi problem hai kya ...he was stumped ...

Kya hua Da ...his unsettled voice asked

Nahi tum aaj dinner par nahi the na ...aur mami ne kuch ajeeb sa javab diya isliye poocha ...

He tried to hide away the distress...

Aree who mera kuch kaam tha...aur dad ke baad mom ka mood thoda ukhda hi rehta hai ...he justified in case of any future mishaps that might happen between Aaliya and Suraiya ...

Oh ...she seemed to relax ...

When finally the grand ice-cream programme got over it was way past 2:00 pm, they sneaked in slowly. Saying bye to Aaliya, Zain walked towards his room to find a shadow near it ...

Rehmaan looked at him outraged...in mili-seconds he had pinned Zain on the wall of his room ...his collar in his hand and Zains back on the cream painted walls...

Kaha tha na door rehna ...he almost hissed ...

Zains strength was much more than Rehmaan, but he bit his tongue ...eating away the hurt he was being subjected to ...

Kyu itni raat koh usse bahar lekar gaye ...he pinched his face a little more, his knuckles almost bruising Zains lips ...

Zain was about to give him a good reply when his next sentence silenced the storm...

Tabiyat thhek nahi thi uski ...BP itna high tha ...aur tum saying that he left Zain, who almost fell on his back ...Rehmaan walked out not wanting to hear any justification ...but Zain was quiet ...silence had mounded him ...totally ...

Tujhe aaj bhi ajnabee bana chahte hai yeh log ...

Mere rooh koh mujhse hi door karna chahte hai yeh log ...

Sim

Likes and comments are a must πŸ˜‰

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim I am ur fan now gosh u have written so beautifully and continue soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim i loved it gosh u have written it so beautiful I toh look so chulu mullu writer in front of you and Ann
Pls continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...AALIYA falling for zain...
Rehman is one big KMH but we understand...though feeling bad for zain...
SURAIYA so miss her negativity...
The car scene was good...again BI land...
And your shayaris are bang on...
Plz continue soon...

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a fabulous update
I don't have words to praise u.ur choice of words and shayri i hav become a fan of ur writings.Tell me if u hav written other stories too.I want to read them.
Agla update bahut zaldi chahiye...
Lagta hai aliya k memory vapis aane bali hai?
Thanks for pm πŸ€—
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is beautiful a new reader i'm bt its amazing
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m so sorry darling i m late..
Zain ki tarha kaan pakar k sorry ..
Loved each n every part ..
Update very very soon.