Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

Wow what an update. I totally expected when aliyas memories coming back it was not going to be pretty but it was still painful to read. Poor zain his struggles n pain at the moment seem never ending. Im not mad about aliyas reaction though coz she in her head n mind is still there at the moment when zain ended their marriage n she went away before the accident. She is probably in shock, pain, anger, hurt, n with what happened last night although lovely was not something aliya in her right mind would do unless she n zain were married. She made her decision in haste but she needs time to digest everything then she n zain can find a way to heal n move forward. I hope the family tries to help them. This story can go so many ways n hopefully through all the darkness it reaches the light. Cant wait for the next update .

Thanks Manny
absolutely thats what Aaliya is still in her past ...
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

You made me cry it was like Aaliya was in front of me saying all that so much pain motions are so messes up in Zain a broken Man if she even Knew that without him he is nothing .

There is a Line in my diary that reminded me so much of Zain : "Jaane kyon tere bina ye zindagi , zindagi nahi sazaa hai ."

Love you and all the best for your work !

Saleha
your line is more beautiful than the update ...what happened to your story, did you update ?
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

Chapter 74 & 75

As all ways you have left me speechless
the way you have described the pain of Zain And suriaya 'their emotions it was outclass Sim👏
The way you set the scenario in every chapter it is just wonderful
I was really touched by the emotional talk b/w Zain & Suraiya and especially when Zain was repeating the word Mom... Mom ...Mom it was just beauutttiful❤️❤️❤️

Kiran
Ya that words ...after being forbidden for three months symbolized his freedom
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

Chapter 76

Aha my ZaYa's mehndi ceremony it was my dream how I wanted these rituals for their reunion in Beintehaa sigh but never got that😭
I'm really very thankful to you Sim for writing this chapter you have fulfilled my dream 😳
I very much like the scene where Rehea came to wish him with whole family and embarrassed Zain it was too good😉

Kiran
Thank you for your lovely words
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

speechless!!!!!!!!😛
sim!!!..it was so emotional ,heart wrenching,excellent and outstanding update⭐️..brilliantly written👍🏼 ..aliya is back ..knw she is hurt but still..poor zain .kuch jyada hi suna diya zain koh.. ...hope he will fight for his love ...somewhere i was so curious to read ke memory returns wali update kaise hogi...girl u nailed it ...so well done👏. i so wish/hope Zain Abdullah (harshu baba) to read this ff...he will be so proud of u ...(ek advice du plzz gift dis novel to him if possible😳) ...love u for writing beintehaa ishq and a big hug🤗 ...ek week ka gap😭 ..pata nhi story khatam hone ke baad kya karungi..shayad weisi ho jaungi jaisa ab zain hai beintehaa ishq me😆 ..thanks for pm..😃

Ishita
Thank you so much 😳
Well harshu baba might get his copy once I complete it...and am sure he wont even read a page ...but would still do it
dont worry read thread 2
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPreetikaRao

I am surely going to miss this story plzz update soon

I have no words to say you were just fab
I hope Aaliyah forgives Zain he deserves it

Thank you so much
Thread 2 will answer your questions
Love
sim

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

Aliya's back

I hope she forgives zain

Riya

Thanks Riya
ya hope so
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

O god Sim!!!
I m speechless!!!
I dnt know what to say to u!
Where have u left us hanging!
Right now, i can understand that someone is getting the punishment but it is difficult to device whether it's zain or us... U have made us wait for one helluva week...
U know, this week is gonna seem like a biiig month to us...

We can't even tell u anything it's ur commitment n we understand...
But i seriously cant bring myself to saying that take ur time... Cuz if u dnt continue on Friday i will definitely start spamming u to a gr8 extent...
Aaliya has LEFT zain! Oh no!!!
Plzzz plzzZ plzzZ continue on Friday itself... I will go mad otherwise...

Awww Riya
I know so bad of me to leave you all like that ...but i didnt mean to bug u all, it just that the last update and my work clashed ...
i did update a long one ...
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayadreamland

really beautiful updates
poor zain
very well written
update soon

Thank you so much
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

You broke MeSim..and am glad that you did it...the last two chapters, a befitting end to thread one..

Its strange isn't it..how love comes into our life like a dream and at times leave like a nightmare,leaaving us broken and injured..in a way that the only thing that can heal us is the presence of the person in our live and not just the broken memories...?
Sim,you took me back to those days when i couldn't keep my dinner down after watching beintehaa..the days when zain's pain..his heartwrenching cries reverberated and still does everytime I close my eyes to visualise those 'zaroorat' scenes..during the seperation track...
I didn't cry after reading this..i went numb..like when the pain is so much that even crying seems to exhaust you..so almost after hal an hour I have taken the courage to write this down..

"In labon pe jo hansi hai inki tu hi hai wajah
Bin tere me kuch nahi hun mera hona bewajah
Dhoop teri na pade to dhundhla sa main lagun
Aake saanse de mujhe tu taaki zinda me rahun
Main aas-paas tere aur mere paas...

Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi...'

Somewhere at the back of my mind.these lines where playing..I don't think Zian will be able to take it this time Sim..you have COMPLETELY broken him..and I don't know what awaits us.but I can assure you that even if its the darkest of all the chapters..I'll gladly traverse down that part..because you're one of those writers who makes the readers,almost hate them for making them cry..and I believe that is your reward..you have succeded in evoking the emotions within us.the same emotions that your characters are going through..and believe me Harshad Arora will be very proud of you and he's lucky to have a fan like you .
Love
Ann

Ann
I dont know if Harshu will ever read this , but I am proud to have you as a friend
love you
Sim