continue soon

Thank you 😊
Let me know what the confusion is about will be happy to clear it
Read on
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you all lovelies for those encouraging comments and few forcible likes πŸ˜‰

Sorry shouldn't stoop to black mailing you all πŸ˜ƒ

Here goes the next one, hope you all like it...😊

Chapter 8

Ek naya rishta

The whole ride to Barkat villa was filled with silence, with Dr. Quereshi sitting next to him and Aaliya sitting in the back , he didn't know what to feel ...hatred was beaming from side seat and desperation was moving towards the back seat ...

Zain started peeping towards his angel who was busy looking out, the rear view mirror was a blessing. He just realized it, he wanted to keep on starring at her...aww she looked so beautiful. Those eyes and the black kajal and light eyeliner ...they masked the brown heaven when he was trying to peek in.

She caught him staring at him and gave a smirk , twisting her nose and mouth in a I hate you mode ...he smiled again ...but his spell was broken with Dr.Quereshis warning ...

Keep your eyes on road...I don't want anyone to get hurt ...AGAIN , he emphasized.

Zain was jerked into the reality. God why do I have to bear this daunting eyes, it was as it is draining to have an Aaliya behaving like a stranger with him and to top of it her new dad , God you surely hate me right ...Zains inner soul was talking to himself. As it is with no sound from anyone, its really easy to hear your inner soul ...he smiled again.

He was sure Aaliya would atleast remember something after seeing Barkat Villa or maybe Osmans picture. He had hoped she would eventually get her memory, but right now he just didn't want to lose her. Even as a stranger atleast he could look at her and talk with her , but when she would recollect everything he still risked losing her...his heart was scared ...kind of frightened at the thought ...

They reached Barkat Villa , and both Aaliya and Rehmaan entered ahead without waiting for Zain who was busy getting their luggage out.

Aaliya was seeing everything as though a child sees a castle ...with amazement...and her flashes were increasing. She was feeling a uneasiness setting in her ...since the time she had landed, since she had laid her eyes on Zain and now Barkat Villla ...she felt a bond ...something kept on pinching her ...what she had no clue.

Sana, Aarub and Saif all three rushed to hug her...she hugged them back with equal warmth, unable to comprehend a feeling that she always knew them. They all were very happy to have their Chudail Chachi back, her loving nickname that Shazia had drilled in their minds way back. Shazia and Fahad were staring at Rehmaan, he looked quiet uneasy.

Hi I am Fahad and this is my wife Shazia, he said...I am Zains Brother he smiled looking at them.

Fahads heart pinched to see her, she looked healthy but her eyes were lost, her soul was missing he could make that out.

Zain entered with a big bright smile, so bright that his family started staring at him. He surely looked happy.

Nafeesa came with a sad look and hugged Aaliya reminiscing her last words that she will never forgive her... With every face Aaliyas flashes grew ...yet she couldn't make out anything. She moved towards Osmans picture on the wall...

Mere dad hai ...Zain spoke proudly...

Aaliya kept on staring at him and she didn't realize when her eyes started watering. Rehmaan came from behind and held her shoulders ...lets go you must be tired ...

Turning back, Aaliya came face to face with Suraiya...aree aap toh Mami hai na...she blurted shocking Suraiya and everyone around ...Zain looked at Aaliya...

Rehman came in front of Aaliya, haa beta yeh aapki mami hai , humari behan and hugged her. Suraiya reluctantly hugged him back and then when Aaliya hugged her she just looked towards Zain bitterly. Thanks to him, she had to endure this.

From the moment Suraiya had entered Zain was just starring down on the floor. He didn't want to cross the limits set by his mom...though his heart yearned to see their hugs, but he had forbidden his eyes. If his Mom was keeping her promises of behaving amicably with Aaliya, he had to keep his ...didnt matter how painful they were to be fulfilled. The moment his eyes saw her steps retreating towards her room he looked up. His Aaliya was all happy and smiling, his wish was fulfilled.

I will show you your room , Rhea he finally spoke...

Why don't you show me mine, Rehmaan insisted making a "I know what is on your mind" face, Nafeesa can take Rhea to her room ...his voice doomed Zains desperate attempts. Half-heartedly Zain walked upstairs with Rehmaan. Once they entered the guest room, Rehmaan closed the door and turned around...

Listen don't act smart, Rhea koh yaaha lanke ka ek hi maqsad hai ...mai chahta hoon ki who apne bite huae kal se samjhota kar le. Tum joh yeh koshish kar rahe ho na ...yeh saari fizul hai ...Rehmaan clarified to Zain

Woh meri kismet hai, pyaar hai, biwi hai ...aur haan uske man mei mere khilaaf aap kuch na bhare to hi accha hoga.

Mai shukra guzar hu ki aapne usse yeha aane diya ...par mei uska dushman nahi hu ...aur yeh appko waqt hi bateyga ...he beemed with confidence ...

Theek hai, par agar usse zara sib hi takleef phauchi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga....Rehmaan warned and opened the door.

Zain walked out towards Aaliyas room, he couldn't control his urges... to see her

She was sitting on the bed, just breathing in all the anxiety and flashes that were surrounding her, when she saw him. What on earth had made her think he could be a driver...He looked so handsome with that white shirt and black trousers. The black mop of curly hair and the unshaved beard made him look like a mini version of a good looking greek god in a devdas form. His lean shoulders with a muscular built gave him a real tall look. But all Aaliya could focus were those chocolate laden brown eyes, that angelic face and the most purest and innocent smile that played whenever she was around. Yes the same smile that she still found irritating ...but it was magnetic , something which was making her heartbeats go insanely fluttering like a butterfly...

Kamra pasand aaya, he asked

Theek hai ..she kept on ignoring him ...and stood to see out from the balcony...

Suno, I am sorry ...who mujhe airport par aapke saath majak nahi karna chaiye tha ...he almost blushed...

Its Ok...she kept on looking out ....well mai aapko Mumbai ghuma sakta hu, agar aap chaahe toh ...

No thanks, she replied coldly...

Ok, he started walking out halfheartedly when he heard her voice ...Zain ...his name had never sounded so sexy, likable, lovable or sweet to hear ... till she had called him ...He turned back to see her...

Dinner zara jaldi kare ...mujhe bhook lagi hai ...

ya sure, he smiled and walked out ...

Dinner was all Aaliyas favorites...but Rhea looked at them with distaste...It looked like she had lost all her choices, her preference, her likes and her dislikes.

Zain just loved her proximity, he was bewildered to see how a simple morsel can look so divine, just between someones mouth.

He heard a footstep and turned around to see Suraiya near Osmaans chair waiting to be seated ...his vision froze...he had longed dreamed to have a happy family dinner ...but maybe he had to still wait for a few more days.

The moment Suraiya sat, he got up and excused himself, walking abruptly in the middle of his dinner. Surraiya kept on watching him, as he got up and left ...It was painful to see him leave her ...but she had herself told him to stay away...and now even if it hurt her like crazy...he was just obeying her orders...

Zain reached his room, feeling sad...he wanted to stay there on the dinner table. Feel Aaliyas presence and adore the moment ...but he was not allowed.

He looked sadly at his room, it was still the same way Aaliya had left it , those glass lighted bottles , the bhopali and mumbaiya walls ...but she was not there...He turned around to see her standing near the door.

Kya hua khana aise adhoora chodkar kyu aaye, she asked with concern...

His heart was beating ...so hard that he was sure his Aaliya could hear it...loudly very loudly...

Tu itne paas hai ...ki ab dar sa lagta hai ...

Palkein jhapkkane mai bhi ...ab khauff sa lagta hai ...

In dhadkano mai aa...aaj tujhe band lu...

Teri rooh koh apne rooh se choo lu

SIM

Precap: A story has just begun ...love or hate ...dekhaiya Beintehaa Ishq next update ...

Note: I have written several chapters of this story ...and am very excited to update the next chapters soon , but I need to know if you LIKED or COMMENTED on it ...so type karo πŸ˜‰

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked the opening lines..;P
And btw Sim,when Aaliya's desribes Zain- a good looking greek god in a devdas form..I felt that it was more of Sim talking,rather than Aaliya;)
Jokes Aaprt,I freakin LOVES IT! like really...the flow was beautiful..Zain's emotions beautifully expressed and with each passing chapter,my interest is becoming manifold..update soon.please :* And ..please..update soon...update soon..or else..I ll spam u on twitter!;P
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was just..wow.
sim girl it's amazing..
the way u describe zain was brilliant..
and u always portryed zain's emotions brilliantly..
continue soon..
m loving this story..
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it sim ...continue soon pls
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful yaar...
Really hard to come up with those words...
You are rocking this story...
By the way more than Mami I was shocked when she called her that...πŸ˜†
Plz continue soon...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Aww... Thank you so much Madhu
am happy I made you get angry at our Zainu baba, but am sure at one point your heart is gonna melt for this chocolate boy...wait and watch πŸ˜‰
Keep reading
SIM

Oh Girl, I can never get angry on Zain!! May be at that instantπŸ˜† that's it...