Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 74 & 75
As all ways you have left me speechless
the way you have described the pain of Zain And suriaya 'their emotions it was outclass Sim👏
The way you set the scenario in every chapter it is just wonderful
I was really touched by the emotional talk b/w Zain & Suraiya and especially when Zain was repeating the word Mom... Mom ...Mom it was just beauutttiful❤️❤️❤️

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 76
Aha my ZaYa's mehndi ceremony it was my dream how I wanted these rituals for their reunion in Beintehaa sigh but never got that😭
I'm really very thankful to you Sim for writing this chapter you have fulfilled my dream 😳
I very much like the scene where Rehea came to wish him with whole family and embarrassed Zain it was too good😉
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
speechless!!!!!!!!😛
sim!!!..it was so emotional ,heart wrenching,excellent and outstanding update⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..brilliantly written👍🏼 ..aliya is back ..knw she is hurt but still..poor zain .kuch jyada hi suna diya zain koh.. ...hope he will fight for his love ...somewhere i was so curious to read ke memory returns wali update kaise hogi...girl u nailed it ...so well done👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. i so wish/hope Zain Abdullah (harshu baba) to read this ff...he will be so proud of u ...(ek advice du plzz gift dis novel to him if possible😳) ...love u for writing beintehaa ishq and a big hug🤗 ...ek week ka gap😭😭😭😭 ..pata nhi story khatam hone ke baad kya karungi..shayad weisi ho jaungi jaisa ab zain hai beintehaa ishq me😆 ..thanks for pm..😃
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
I am surely going to miss this story plzz update soon
I have no words to say you were just fab
I hope Aaliyah forgives Zain he deserves it
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aliya's back
I hope she forgives zain

Riya
Riya5666 thumbnail
O god Sim!!!
I m speechless!!!
I dnt know what to say to u!
Where have u left us hanging!
Right now, i can understand that someone is getting the punishment but it is difficult to device whether it's zain or us... U have made us wait for one helluva week...
U know, this week is gonna seem like a biiig month to us...

We can't even tell u anything it's ur commitment n we understand...
But i seriously cant bring myself to saying that take ur time... Cuz if u dnt continue on Friday i will definitely start spamming u to a gr8 extent...
Aaliya has LEFT zain! Oh no!!!
Plzzz plzzZ plzzZ continue on Friday itself... I will go mad otherwise...
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reading comments chori chupke
Fun isn't it
Love u all
Sim
zayadreamland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really beautiful updates
poor zain
very well written
update soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You broke MeSim..and am glad that you did it...the last two chapters, a befitting end to thread one..
Its strange isn't it..how love comes into our life like a dream and at times leave like a nightmare,leaaving us broken and injured..in a way that the only thing that can heal us is the presence of the person in our live and not just the broken memories...?
Sim,you took me back to those days when i couldn't keep my dinner down after watching beintehaa..the days when zain's pain..his heartwrenching cries reverberated and still does everytime I close my eyes to visualise those 'zaroorat' scenes..during the seperation track...
I didn't cry after reading this..i went numb..like when the pain is so much that even crying seems to exhaust you..so almost after hal an hour I have taken the courage to write this down..

"In labon pe jo hansi hai inki tu hi hai wajah
Bin tere me kuch nahi hun mera hona bewajah
Dhoop teri na pade to dhundhla sa main lagun
Aake saanse de mujhe tu taaki zinda me rahun
Main aas-paas tere aur mere paas...

Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi
Tu hai ki nahi...'

Somewhere at the back of my mind.these lines where playing..I don't think Zian will be able to take it this time Sim..you have COMPLETELY broken him..and I don't know what awaits us.but I can assure you that even if its the darkest of all the chapters..I'll gladly traverse down that part..because you're one of those writers who makes the readers,almost hate them for making them cry..and I believe that is your reward..you have succeded in evoking the emotions within us.the same emotions that your characters are going through..and believe me Harshad Arora will be very proud of you and he's lucky to have a fan like you .
Love
Ann

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
'Lag ja gale ki phir
Ye hasin raat ho na ho
Shayad phir is janam mein
Mulakat ho na ho
Lag jaa gale se

Hum ko mili hai aaj
Ye ghadiya naseeb se
Je bhar ke dekh leejiye
Hamako kareeb se
Phir apke naseeb mein
Ye raat ho na ho
Phir is janaam mein
Mulakat ho na ho'

The third last chapter..It was beauty..and even without reading the last two chapters, I dunno why but I found a sense of poignancy...and that is why I felt like quoting this song..Thye had lived in the moment..Not knowing that the dream that they were leaving in would leave them the next morning..to leave behind a broken heart which is beyonf repair..a mam who loves her so much,that h's on the ver ge of losing it..its the smile that lingers when you describe passion andthe fear that creeps into my heart when the shadows of teh night fall upon the...LoveAnn