FF Beintehaa Ishq [Zaya story with a twist]Thread 1 completed - Page 132

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sim,beautiful chapter👏
Blush blush blush😳😳😳
precap? who is at the door?
continue soon

Riya
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg sim ...OK I loved it
Sim you know what you can't compare yours and ours writing your writing has beautiful emotions dude I have never read such beautiful romance dude u rocked it sim
Your words the beautiful union and such beautiful ambience

Lovely this showed how much zain missed aaliya and rhea.
I love u for writing this piece and gosh nothing compared to us
This is emotional ours is just words
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woho!!!!What an updates.read The last 4Chapters in one go.amazing.
Suraiya n Zain Encounter Beautifully written Emotions.
Mehndi Ceremony n small Incidents like Binn Bajana reminding The moment shared between ZaYa.
last but not least The Romance Which is penned down beyond imagination.Selection of words n poured emotions were enhancing the chapter.
I m 210%sure if ever Harshad n Preetika Go Through This Story They Will Surely Love The Way U Have Defined The Plot So Far.
Especially the romance part as in it was pure,it seems as in written by Great Writer No Cheapness Full of Beautiful Words.
bow down Sim Great work.plz don't ever change Your way of writing heavy n dark parts n Romance too coz u R brilliant in your own way.
Love
Jaya.
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh GOD !!! That was something ! Don't ever compare it with the crap i write tha was so beautifully penned down after a Long Time i could see Zain Happy it made me Happy who is on the door ?
Continue soon you really are a grt writer continue soon ! Love you !
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing amazing amazing
Such a romantic chapter ..
Sim one thing what u write is sheer bliss to read n what i write it sheer torture

The chptr made me blush ..
Keep writing plzz ...God has blessed u with this skill so dont ever stop

This part symbolizes that zain still misses his aliya

Ok now da story is heading towards the climax
I really really hope that aliya will b back n we will have a zaya reunion ..but i m trying keeping my hopes low

Plzz update soon
Lots of love

Alina
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All 3 chappy 74,75,76 are ausomely written
I thoroughly enjoyed ur imaginary zaya world
Suraiya character is really well written
Do continue soon
Telling this also scares me as this zaya journey coming to end but I know u will come back after break
Keep writing
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

End of a journey for me and you...when I started typing, I used to peek every minute to see if anyone was commenting or reading...and three months later I still wait...

I am struggling for words...with tears flowing down ..its my baby that you all so much loved and pampered from ...every regular to the first timers ...every word is encased ...

Thank you ..will fall short ...

The last two chapters ...before I start my thread 2 ...a small but interesting aspect of Zaya ...

The next upload will be next week on Friday, I have some professional commitments ...

Dedication : To the one and only Zain Abdullah, the character so well depicted by Harshad Arora. I have never ever imagined a face while typing but his face compells me to write, to the most innocent, docile and power packed performer ...a small tribute ...if he ever reads this ...even a line from my story...i would feel it has reached its destiny.

Some love can never be pronounced ...he stays at a very sacred place...so untouched ...that i never want to meet him ...least i break away from his image in my head ...

Harshu ...the last two only for you dear ...love you loads

Sim

Chapter 77

Dastak...

That night Zain walked towards the closet ...opening the door as gently as possible not to wake Rhea up...he opened the locker ...and picked up Aaliya and his memories ...tomorrow morning he will put them away ...so far that even he would never ever reach them ...

Rhea was all that was left with him ...Aaliya had vanished ...though he missed her ...but he was happy atleast the soul was still the same...the face the smile ...he tucked back the snaps ...in a hurry when he saw she was stirring ...closing the door again ...and lying down next to her ...the night was growing darker now ...

The morning ...was the most beautifully tinted that Rhea had woke up...

Zain was sleeping next to her ...his hands cuddled in hers ...with a firm grip. The fingers curling and squeezing her fingers ...the rung that Zain had given to her in Goa beach ...a solitaire ...small dark blue , shone as a dark ocean filling her finger ...she gently took her hand ...and kissed his long fingers.

Looking lovingly at the ring ...the peace that she felt always waved away from him , was there now, resting in his composed face.

Rhea was happy that she gave him his much much deserved gift...he was the most gentle soul, she had come across...

She felt someone was knocking at the door ...she went to open it ...there was no one ...

She walked towards his closet...his side of clothes ...exactly the closets other half was empty, as though someone stayed with him and he was still waiting for her retun. Maybe he had made space for her ...she was smiling ...she picked up the dark blue dress ...she had kept it secretly there ...

Today was the nikaah ...in evening the kazi would walk in ...rather than masjid ...it will be done here ...she was blushing ...waiting for the moment when his veiled voice will acknowledge ...Qabool hai ...how she will be shy ...

the qazi asking Rhea Rehmaan Quersehi kya aapko Zain Osman Abdullah se nikaah qabool hai ...the word qabool hai ...rang in her ears...her happiness was drizzling her eyes ...he was hers ...for life ...she had always dreamed ...and it was finally a reality ...Da to Malika-E-Zain ...it was her love that had reached its pinnacle.

The name MEZ was familiar too...like everything associated with Zain ...she walked in towards the washroom..her head was more heavier today, maybe the passion play had exhausted her, or maybe the flashes ...its intensity had risen several folds ...the scenes were more clearer.

Rhea was considering to see a psychiatrist or maybe a tarot card reader ...something was wrong with her mind...but today everything had to take astep back...it was her nikaah with Zain ...

She went in to take the shower...his smell never leaving her body ...the mehndi clad hands ...she wanted to save the colour ...never let it fade using less soap and away from the design...cautiously ...

She closed her eyes once again below the shower...the flashes ...her blurry man ...was in a shehra ...she was in a purple coloured one...he had a husky voice ...and said qabool hai too...and he revealed his face ...it was Zain ...his face...

Rhea got scared and opened her eyes ...the first time in three months since the flashes had started she saw the first face ...that too the guy who met her everyday in them ...

why did she see Zain ...maybe she wanted him to be Zain ...maybe...the sweat beads from the steam in the room ...made her feel uncomfortable..as was the flashes and Zains face...

She walked out ...dressed to see him still sleeping ...she wanted to cuddle him again ...love him more...so with wet hair she went inside the bed ...the steam from the washroom was still irritating her throat ...

As soon as she touched him ...she got bouts of cough ...uncontrollable ones...

He woke up to see her grasping for breath ...

Da ...ek minute pani pee lo...he looked towards the stand ...

Aree isme toh zara sa baccha hai ...yeh lo ..mai neeche se cough medicine aur jug bhar ke paani laata hu ...she took the water and closed her eyes ...trying to calm her growing anxiety ...

He rushed downstairs to get her water, she was still coughing like insane...

Zain walked in the room after 15 minutes ...the filled glass that he had tried to balance with the cough syrup and the jar ...he kept them on the center table...and saw Rhea sitting on the floor, he rushed towards her...

The glass bowl had fallen from the head board ...smashing on the floor nearby ...Rhea had covered her face ...Zain got tensed...hope she was not hurt ...he rushed towards her ...

Rhea kya hua, tum theek toh ho na ...he asked sitting next to her ...

Gently uncovering her trembling hands from her face ...what had happened ...maybe she saw a bad dream ...she was still trembling ...he asked once again ...

Da...theek ho na ...kya hua ...aur yeh bowl kiase gir gaya ....

She looked up, her eyes were red filed with tears ...he just saw her tears and felt uneasy

Tabiyaat jyada kharab hai kya da...Docter ke paas chale ...worry dipping from his words...

Yeh lo...Pani pee lo ...he gave her the glass of water ...

She took it from his hand and just kept on looking at it ...

And the next moment...she splashed the water on his face ...and stood up... Zain was horrified, with water dripping from his face and clothes

Rhea... yeh kya pgalpan hai ...he held her arms...shaking her ...

She moved back...pushing him aside ...

Aaliya ...Mr.Zain Abdulaha ...mera naam Aaliya hai ...

His face drained ...he was happy sad and lost ...

Flash back #####

15 minutes back...

Rheas coughing was terrible...she tried putting the blanket in her mouth to control the bouts ...but they still came nastily ...hurting her rib cage...

Even in between the bouts of cough she struggled to look up and see his closet open... she remembered seeing a packet of cough drops in his medicine box ...

she walked close by to pick it up and saw something which made her stand still... the locker was a bit open...the picture ...from the small darkness...it looked like hers ...she wanted to see which was his favourite one ...

As she opened it ...the pile ...was stacked away ...in a hurry ...revealed her identity ...

The pile had all her pictures, she was in a bridal attire and he looked as the groom next to her...In another one they were both eating a kulfi...another they were walking on the beach ...

The flashes that were booming her head brightened the room, she felt dizzy ...she held the door of the cupboard...what was all this ...who was she...and a flash of pain hit her head...her head was swooning with words...images ...flashes ...

No ...I never went with him..I never knew before we came to Mumbai ...then what was all this ...the flashes whitened the eyes ...the scenes ...dripping as drops of paint on a canvas ...splattered images ...the silhouettes standing loud...empty yet coloured now...she just wanted to close her eyes ...

She walked back towards the bed the head spinning now ...and tried ...tucking herself in...maybe it was the regular dream ...so real that she felt she had seen things before ...but the pain didnt go away ...the flashes ...the strongest ...the names coming back now ...she closed her eyes and her mehndi clad legs struggled rubbing against the used sheet ...

As she was struggling she hit the headboard hard ...the glass bowl with candles that had long melted fell on her head first and then rolled away towards the end of the bed to fall on the ground ...smashing ...tiny pieces laid shattered ...

The impact was small yet the ponding on her head and the small bump was very painful...she blacked out for few minutes ...the breathing dull now...the pain unbearable ...as she opened her eyes ...she started re-collecting ...every face ...every name ...

The room was theirs ...but how come she was here ...like a person with a lost soul ...she recollected her old existence ...Aaliya ...the word resonated in her soul...she just sat down ...holding her head ...unable to look up ...

She was with Zain ...how come...she was in pune ...and in a car ...and the car had crashed ...she was crying ...holding her diary in hand ...cause ...the reason ...the reason ...Zain ...Zain Zain ...

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 78

Alvida...

Zain was still starring back in shock...the drenched wet face ...camouflouging his tears ...Tumhari yadash wapis aa gaiy Aaliya ...tum jaanti nahi mai kitna khush hu...saying that he hugged her ...

She pushed him away ...tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe choone ki ...she screamed ...

He looked with fear towards her ...Aaliya meri baat suno...he tried going close but she moved away...

Getting up ...he saw hatred written all over now...as she touched their bed ...smashing the petals ...and crushing the sheet away

Meri Zindagi ka Mazak banakar rakha hai ...she blamed him ...

Ya Allaha ...yeh kya gunaah ho gaya mujhse...she kept a hand on her face and closed her eyes...

Kaisa Gunaah Aaliya ...

mai Zain hu tumhara Zain ...Aaj poor eek saal aur teen mahine ke baad paaya hai tumhe...aur tum yeh kya keh rahi ho...

Humare rishte koh tumne apne hato se maut di thi ...aur maine kaha tha ...bhool jao mujhe...

Meri yadash chali gayi aur tum ne mera istamal kiya ...mujhe yaha par laaye....she spoke with bitter voice ...

Aaliya ...yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum...she was insulting him ..his love ...

Woh accident ...kai din tak mai hospital mai thi...aur haa ...dad ...dr.qureshi who hi to the...jinhone mujhe sahara diya ...tum kaha the Zain ...she looked at him with questions...he just looked down ...

Pata hai ek anjaan sehar mai ...kisi orphanage mai ...rehi thi mai ...

.dad ne kaha mai kho gayi thi ...mujhe bhi laga shayad koi hadsa tha ...

.aur teen mahine se yeh yadein mujhe cheek cheek kar keh rahi thi ...

.himmat kaise hui tumhari mujhe chune ki...

us din beach par ...aur goa mai ...Ya allaha ...she cried on her knees ...painful tears and cries ...and Zain stood ...unable to move...his world his dream had collapsed...

Yeh kaisa gunaah kara diya ...mere haton se ...

He saw the bump on her head ...

Aaliya ...ek minute mujhe tumhe davai lagane do ...phir chahe kitna bhi data lo ...aao yaha ...he pulled her close ...her eyes fumed back...

She held his wrist ...with a force ...a hatred ...that reached his heart

Chalo yaha se...she held his hand and dragged him downstairs ...he walked like a dead soul ...

Hearing all the commotion...everyone who had just entered Barkat Villa ...stood still at the doorway ...

Rhea bete ...kya hua ...Rehmaan inquired ...looking at Rhea with deep concern ... She had left his hand as she had seen Rehmaan rushing towards him ...hugging him ...sobbing

Aaliya ...mera naam Aaliya hai na dad ...she spoke and time froze ...

Tumhe sab ...

haa dad sab kuch ...she hugged him ...bahut ehsaan hai aapka mere zindagi par ...bahut ...she broke down...

Suraiya who was crying with happiness ..stepped forward ...Aaliya aaj mere dil se ek bhoj halka hua ....she hugged her, mujhe kitni khushi hui hai

Mami ...mai jaanti hu aapko mere parivar ke karan bahut badnaami sehni padi ...

Bete mai jaanti hu ...asli gunhegaar kaun tha ...and looked at Nafisa, who looked down ...

Ab sab kuch theek ho gaya hai Aaliya ...ab wapas aa jao ...

Wapas...kaha Mami ...mai khush hu ki aapko sachai pata chal gayi ...

Nafisa and her bitter tears as Fahad looked away for a few seconds ...held Aaliyas hand...Maaf kar do Aaliya ...please ...

Aaliya hugged her back...Bhabhi jaiye de di aapko maafi ...nafisaa cried profusely holding her ...aapne mere zindagi barbad ki ...mai nahi kar sakti aisa ...jaye ...

Suraiya again came ahead and held Aaliyas hand...mujhe bhi maafi de do Aaliya ...bahut jyadti ki hai maine tumhare saath ...and cried, her hands cupped in her palms now

Mami aap badi hai ...naraj thi ...haq tha ...maine aapka pyaar dekha hai ...

jab meri yadash chali gayi tab aapne bade pyaar se rakha ...

mai kabhi nahi bhoolungi ...aap please maafi mangkar mujhe sharminda na kijiye ...

Aur hume kab maaf karogi Aaliya ...she looked back to see Aayat, Rizwaan, Ghulam and shabana standing there ...

Bahut dhoonda, bahut tarse hai ...they hugged her and cried...

Aapko bhi maaf kar diya ...Ammi Abbu hai aap mere ...shayad mera bura nahi chahte the...anjaane se ho gayi thi galti aapse ...

bahut pyaar se pala parvish ki ...mujhe bcahnae ke liye kit hi who galti ...

Shabana and Ghulam cried and came close, chalo aapne ghar beta ...

Rehman looked with pain in his eyes ...he was about to lose his Rhea ...

Nahi Ammi ...mai nahi aa sakti ...dad koh chodkar ...and she went back and held him in her arms...

Aapko maaf kar diya ...koi gila nahi hai mere man mai ...par inki farishte jaise gaud se ab nahi sar utha sakti ...Ghuam was devastated ...

matlab tumne abhi bhi humein maaf nahi kiya ...

Nahi abbu kar diya ...par agar aapke saath chali gayi ...toh khud koh maaf nahi kar sakungi ...

Da Aur mera kya ...Zains voice boomed ...his silence and tears were finally broken ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked at her ...his heart pinched ...she was a ghost of her former bubbly self...drenched in pain ...

Aaliya ...Zain ke gale nahi lagogi ...

Aaliya stood still ...Mami ...Dad ...Abbu ...aap logo se kuch baat karni hai ...please kamre mai chaliye...

When Zain started walking towards her she stopped him...

Tum nahi ...

Suraiya held Zains hand and Rehman held the other ...Ghulam also huged him ...they all entered the room ...the discussion lasted for whole half hour

Zain was standing at a corner when both Aayat and Rizwaan kept a hand on his shoulder...he was still reeling with fear ...when the door opened they came out all three looked shaken ...

She walked towards him ...his Aaliya ...and stood in front ...he didn't know what the verdict was ...he looked straight into her eyes ...

he had accepted the fact the day she gains her memory ...he would accept her decision ...as it is Aaliya and Rhea ...both were inseparable from him ...they would never leave him ...

Chalo mere saath ...

He walked with her ...not knowing where fate was diverting his life ...

They reached his room...their room ...the bed still crumpled from the previous night ...the petals still smudged and the fragrance now mixed with a strange ...fear ....

Zain saw Aaliyas face ...and remembered the night, she had accepted him ...today was their nikaah ...her mehndi was dark in colour ...he loved her that's what it shouted too...

Da...kya faisal kiya tumne ...

Zain ...mai jaanti hu yeh assan nahi hai ...par mujhe karna padega ..his heart was sinking ...

Mai ab joh bhi kar rahi hu ...tumari bhaliye ke liye hai ...

Da ...please meri baat bas ek baar suno...phir tum joh bologi mai karunga ...vaada kart ahu ...

Zain ...hum ek nahi ho sakte ...the words blurred his mind ...

Da ...bas ek mauka please ...

Nahi ...

Mujhe Maaf nahi karogi ..he asked ...

Nahi Zain ...tumhe maafi mil hi nahi sakti ...she cried ...

Tanhaai, tanhaai

Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi

Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi

Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi

Tumko jo pyaar kiya

Maine to saza mein paayi tanhaai..

Tanhaai, milon hai phaili hui tanhaai

Tanhaai, tanhaai

Milon hai phaili hui tanhaai

Par kyu Da ...sab koh maafi mil gayi ...toh mujhe akele koh kis baat ki sazaa de rahi ho ...his voice begged with love ...

Ek baar dad ki taraf dekho ...woh jaante hai mai tumse kitna pyaar kart ahu ...

She looked at her Mamus snap ...walked close and kept her head on his legs...Maaf kijiye ga Mamu ...aap jante hai ...meri wajah ....i am sorry ...she closed her eyes and wept ...as she remembered the sins ...

Da, please ek mauka de do ..mai sab theek kar dunga ...ek nayi shurvaat karte hai ...waise hi tna waqt zaya kar diya hai ..ab aur waqt zaya mat karo ...please Aaliya ...he pleaded ...

Da...mai tumhe paane ke liye luch bhi kar sakta hu ... He realized his desperation was reaching out ...was he begging now

Zain tumhare naam se tumhare shaql se bhi nafrat hai mujhe...ab tum yeh baat badal nahi sakte

Colour drained from his face ....please Aaliya ...aaj dekho sara parivaar humare saath khada hai ...

Suraiyas pleadings were mixing with his voice now, she had seen how she had pleaded for him ...Aaliya ...joh galatfehmi thi who mit gayi hai ...ab koi dard nahi hai...Zain ne tumhara bahut intezaar kiya hai ...kai imtihaan diye hai ...use mafi de do ...khatam karo yeh dard ka silsila ...bas uski ek baat sun lo ...sab theek ho jayega ...

Haa Aaliya ...Suraiya begum sach keh rahi hai ...Maaf kardo usse...rehmaan had tried to convince her

Ghulam too had pleaded ...beta ...tumhe nahi pata who kitna tadap chukka hai ...

His pleadings ...dragged her out in her present ...

Nahi ...ab tum kuch nahi kahoge jisse meri yeh nafrat kam ho sakti hai...

Aaliya ki zillat bardsht nahi kar paayi aur ab Rhea ke pyaar aur jism ke saath joh tumne khilvad kiya hai ...usse toh tum bahut bade gunhegaar ban gaye ho ...

Da...maine tumhe roka tha ...tum nahi mani ...mai kya karta ...

mai nahi rok paaya apne dil koh...maine intezaar kiya tha ki tum theek ho jao...mujhe yakeen tha apne pyaar par rhea par tum par ...

Toh tum yeh bhi bhool baithe...karva diya na gunaah mujhse...ya allah ...kaise muh dikhaungi apne khuda koh

Khwaab mein dekha tha ik aanchal

Maine apne haathon mein

Ab toote sapno ke sheeshe

Chubhte hain inn aankhon mein

Da...agar tum kaho toh mai koi bhi sazaa ke liye tayaar ho...par yeh gunaah nahi tha ...Hum ek hi da ...bas ek baar baith jao ...meri baat suno ...tumhari har baat manta hu...meri itnis baat sun lo

Nahi ...Kabhi nahi ...she turned and looked at him ...his tears were not stopping and his face was lost with his soul...wrenching his heart ...

Mai pehle bhi jaa chuki hu tumhe chodkar ...yeh sab pehle bhi hua hai humare beech ...

tab mere dil mai tumhare liye thodi toh mohbaat thi...aaj who bhi lut gayi..Joh hua tum usse badal nahi sakte

Kal koi tha yahin

Ab koi bhi nahin

Banke naagin jaise hai saanson mein laheraayi

Tanhaai, tanhaai, palkon pe kitne aansu hai laayi

Tanhaai, tanhaai, palkon pe kitne aansu hai laayi

please mujhe tumse sirf ek baat kehni hai ...uske baat joh tum bologi ...mujhe manzoor hai ...

Bas ...agar tumne mujhe kabhi pyaar kiya hai ...toh ab sirf tum sunoge ...joh mai kahungi wahi karoge...accha ya bura ...joh bhi hai ...usse chup chap manoge ...

mai jaanti hu haq nahi hai mera tumse kuch mangane ka ...par phir bhi...keh rahi hu, joh baat sach badal nahi sakti ...usse sunne ka ya bolne ka koi fayda nahi ...

Da ...please ek baar meri sfaii to sun lo..phir joh bhi karna hai karlo ...woh galti joh mujhse hui thi tum mat dhourao...

Zain ...maine abhi tumse kuch maanga ...aaj ke baad who baat nahi suni hai, tumhare joh bhi vajah hai tumhare dil mai hi dafan kar do ...mami ki kasam hai tumhe ...his face drained ...

humara rishta toot chukka hai ...chup ho jao ...khuda ke vaste, mai bahut ghusse mai hu ...kahi kuch galat na kar du ...

He kept quiet ...she would not listen and his begging was making matters worse ...

Bolo...

Mai jaa rahi hu ...aapne ghar ...aur please mera peecha mat karna ...

Tumne vaada kiya tha ...nahi chodkar jaoogi mujhe ...

Her eyes blazed with hatred ...remembering her talk with Zain in Goa and the night ...

Vaada Aaliya ne nahi Rhea ne kiya tha ...she looked at his eyes ...they were bogged down with hurt ..

Nhai jee sakta tumhare bina ...he spoke softly ...

Jeena padega ...yehi sazaa hai tumhari ...

ek toote rishte ki, ek bhoj joh tum shayad zindagi bhar uthaoge ...she just spoke with a cold stance ...

doosra nikaah kar lena...apni jindagi barbaad mat karna ...

The words that digged his soul ...

Ab se humara koi rishta nahi ...na tum mujhe jaante ho naa mai tumhe ...

mai wapas jaa rahi hu Jaipur ...mujhse milne ki koshish mat karna ...

tum ajnabee ho mere liye ...

mere mazhab mei mujhse bahut bada gunaah hua hai ...

jiski sirf ek sazaa hai ...tumse doori ...aur yeh zindagi bhar ke liye hai ...

Kyun aisi umeed ki maine

Jo aise naakaam hui

Door banaayi thi manzil

To raste mein hi shaam hui

Ab kahaan jaaun main

Kisko samjhaaun main

Kya maine chaaha tha aur

Kyun kismat me aayi - tanhai, tanhai

Jaise andhero ki ho gehraayi

Agar tumne mujhe roka ya phir se meri zindagi mei dhakal diya to accha nahi hoaga ...

Kya karogi tum ...

Police complaint ...aur iss baar sign dhoke se nahi liye gaye honge ...

Dekh sakogi mujhe phirse aise lock up mai ...

Haa...ab koi faraq nahi padta ...Aaliya toh mari thi...aaj Rhea ki maut bhi ho gayi ...

Toh mai who sab lamhe bhool jaao ...who sari penalties sara pyaar ...Da ...saare vaade ...saare lamhe joh yeh teen mahino mai tumne diye hai ...yadhast tumhari gayi thi ...par meri toh iske baad bhi rahegi ...kaise mitaunga sab kuch

Haa ...yehi faisla hai ...khuda ne kiya hai ...

Tumhare khuda ka toh pata nhai ...par mera khuda toh mere samne mera faisla suna raha hai ...

Tum shayad jaante nahi ho meri mohabbat nafrat mai badal chuki hai ...tumhe kuch bhi ho mujhe koi parvaah nahi..mai jaanti hu tum nahi manoge na hi itni asani se mera peecha chodoge ...he didn't realize that she had already reached the door...

Zain ...khuda hafiz ...neeche nahi aana ...mai jaa rahi hu ...

By the time he had reached the door she had closed it ...he banged on it with all his force...

Aaliya please Da...mat karo aise ...mai nahi jee paoonga ...please koi darvaza kholo...he banged and banged ...

She walked towards the door giving the keys to Suraiya for the locked door...

She walked away leaving everyone stunned ...and a broken man on his knees ...who was slowly getting sucked in a never ending darkness of pain ...and repent

When the door opened finally after 6 hours as Suraiya had promised Aaliya ...the room was quiet ...it was dark outside.

She walked in letting the light from outside trickle in ...the light was being switched on and off...shades of darkness and brightness were going in merry go rounds ...the silence was deafening her soul...he sat in a corner next to the side table ...near the lamp...the switch toggling in his hand ...the click every few seconds was the only noise...

She walked near him ...to see how broken he was, she had to mend him ...she couldn't let him lose his way ...the bouts of darkness were overpowering his face ...and the light was frightened to come again ...tick tick tick ... Suraiya was taken aback...when she called him ...

Zain ....he looked up ...his face was looking very different ...he was smiling ...crying yet smiling ...

Bikhar gaya shayad sab kuch ...mit gaye kiska vajood ...

Ek aisi bhool joh usse hui ...joh kabhi humne bhi ki thi...

Ek aise Jannat se mehroom rahe hum ...

Unhe kya pata kis dozak mai ...jiye hum ...

Sim

Jane kaun ho

Par ho tum kayi

Hain dill ko mere yaakeen

Na hain Iptiida , Na hai Imteehan

Hai Meri dastaan Tu Wahi

Tera Sukuun , Ya Junoon tera

Teri kushi ya tera gham

Jo bhi Ziyaa who Jiyaa mene

Jo bhi kiya tujhse Kiyaa

Beinteehaan ... !!!

Man ko behlaye ..Behkaye

Koi Khoyayish Khamkha

Palkoon pee Aye sapno ki Barish Khamkha

Abhi se Haal hai aisa Na jane Hoga kaisa

Jo ye Ho gaya

Beinteehaan !!!

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yay
I m so happy

Aliya is back but zainu will suffer again
I hope their is some way for their reunion other than halala

I truly believe in u ..n i really hope its a happy ending

Thanks for updating
All the best for your professional commitment
Lots of love

Alina
manny136 thumbnail
Great update, finally happy times in BV everyone is happy n u added zains bday n zaya romance scene was beautifully written. But all the happiness comes the drama lol something big is gonna happy before the nikkah n now just reading the first of ur latest update it sure has cant wait for the rest n then ur next update next week.