Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Zain and Rhea special ..will answer all the comments ..running super busy

Dedication: To all my love gurus Ann, Khyatu, and Saleha ...nothing like you ...but my version

Next two chapters ...will be the mini climax of this thread

love you all

Nidhi love you 😳

Sim

Chapter 76

Mehndi ki Khusboo...

That week was the happiest in Zains life ...his Mom ..Rhea and Rehman all were a part of his joy now. The Nikaah was fixed ...the ceremonies started ...amidst the festivities Rhea realized that it was Zains birthday a day before the Nikaah ...

Surprise plans were sketched out ...

Da...kya kar rahi ho ...

kuch nahi ...bahar niklo she had pushed him out of her room...

Zain remembered Aaliyas secret plans for his birthday when Zubi Dubi was around ...but things had changed a lot ...he was more matured more understanding of his relationships ...

Da...ek pappi chaiye bahut urgent hai ...

Kitkit ...tumhara peth meri tarah hai kabhi bharta nahi ...she gave a quick peck and drove him out ...

Rhea closed the door and was blushing. Marrying Zain was her dream ..her dad had agreed and even his mom ..

Zains snake bite made him more lovable for sure ...she still couldn't understand how Suraiya had accepted her whole-heartedly ..it was perfect ...the warmth the love was just over flowing ...

Two days before Nikaah and a day before Zains happy wala birthday was Rheas Mehndi ...

Dressed in dark green sharara, a zari embroidered Dupatta adorned her head ...she looked glamorous ...Zain couldn't stop eyeing her ...

Da...bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho...he pulled her closer to her dresser ...ek minute yehi ruku ...he placed a kala tikka behind her ears ...khuda kare humehsha aise hi raho...khush aur ha...he read the dua and blew it on her face ...

She smiled ...Zain kya baat hai ...kuch chaiye ka ...

Hmm..

Kya ...

Tum...woh bhi zindagi bhar ke liye ...apna haat dikhao ...he kissed her palms...

In lakeeron koh gaur se dekho...har ek rehkha ke saath ek choti si andekhi lakeer bhi khichi hai ...meri takdeer ki hai ...

toh sambhal kar rangana ...mujhe bhi rangna padta hai ...samjh rahi ho na ...

Zain ...her eyes had tears ...tum bahut pyaare ho...

Haa ...toh do meri pappi ...he pulled her closer to his hug ...diminishing the distance further from inches to centimeters now ...

Chalo jao ...ab nikaah ke baad hi milega sab kuch ...she pushed him and ran away shy ...her anklet making the most musical tune Zain would forever remember ...

Mehndi Ceremony went with all the dances and great songs ...

Rhea danced a lot and Zain admired her from upstairs ...

Arub and Sana came with a mehndi cone...Chachu ...naam likhna hai ...toh likho ...he smiled giving them his hand ...he was busy talking to Fahad when his mom walked back ...

Zain ...khush raho...Khuda kare humesha aise hi muskurate raho...Bahut mudato ke baad tumhe khushi mili hai...

Tumhe nikaah karni ki zidd ki...isliye maan gayi ...varna..

Zain cut Suraiyas statement ...Mom ...Aaliya meri sab kuch hai ...par Rhea nahi jaanti humara rishta ...isliye zaroori tha ...chaliye mera roz ki dose dijiye ...

Fahad looked puzzled...bimaar ho kya ...dose kis cheez ka ...

Isska ...He hugged her tight ...Mom love you ...

Bhai Mom mujhe bahut zyada pyaar karti hai ...hai na ...Fahad smirked ...

Bhai ...Jaliye mat ...aap bhi aa sakte hai ...the three members hugged each other ...Barkat Villa was beaming with smiles and happiness...

Zain saw Rhea selecting the designs and applying the mehndi looking towards him...a small flying kiss from her to him ...he smiled ...happiness was knocking at his door

The night dawned ...with bright stars ...at twelve ...Rhea walked in Zains room ...

A gentle knock he was expecting her ...he opened the door just in his tracks ...no shirt ...he wanted his early birthday kissy ...what better than snuggling her in his semi birthday suit ...

The lean but masculine built with that peachiest skin tone glowed in the moonlight that was trickling in the room...he looked

Da ...he looked at her ...smiling ...wish karne aayi ho ...apne yaar koh ...chori chupke ...

Rhea smiled and opened the door wide, the whole family ...came from behind ...surprise ...Zain was embarrassed ...that he was wooing Rhea ...they all laughed at him when he rushed to wear his t shirt ...

Kyu miya ...suhaag raat ki badi jaldi hai tumhe ...Rehman crooned ...

He was blushing more than Rhea ...Each of them hugged him ...and wished him ...

Mom ...she kissed his fore-head ...khush raho mere bacche...Rhea saw all the love Zain was receiving ...surely things had changed for the better for him ...

When Nafisa walked in ...he smiled ...Miss Universe ...smile kijiye ...sab kar rahe hai...she smiled pushing back her tears ...

After everyone left...Zain looked at Rhea ...accha suno ...

Bolo...

Tohfa kya chaiye ...

Well mere toh do tohfe baaki hai ...yaad hai us din sataya tha ...toh tumne kaha tha mai kuch maang sakta hu ...

Hmm..boliye Sarkar ..kya chaiye aapko ...

He came very close to her ..taking her in his arms ...

Da ..parso nikaah hai ...

Pata hai Zain ...yeh mehndi dekho ...he saw his name written in her hand ...

Da ...pyaar logon ki jindagi badlata hai ..meri bhi badal gayi...bas yeh haath pakad kar baithna tha ...aaj ki saari raat ...kar sakta hu...

She smiled his demands were always so simple ...

Hmm...they sat on the couch overlooking the window ...

Da...parso se yeh sab tumhara ..mera karma ...meri cheeze aur haa ...mai bhi ...

Tum toh pehle se mere ho...

Hu ...par parso se is dil par sirf tumhara raaj hoga...

Toh mailka ...ban rahi hu ...

Pehle se thi ...Malika e Zain ...the name finally spoken to its rightful owner ...

She blushed ...Bahut accha hai ...yeh naam ...Da se bhi zyada ...

Nahi Da ...toh phir bhi bulaunga ...adat si pad gayi hai ...

His eyes dreamily hooked on her face again ...

Bas yeh lamhe yaad rakhna ...he kissed her hand ...and took her in his arms ...

they slept on the couch ...just like how they did when the bed was broken ...in one blanket ...the peace he felt was unbelievable ...

The birthday morning Rhea woke him up...

Good morning with a kiss ...

He smiled ...love you Da ...

Love you ...

Chalo ...aaj tayaar ho aur bahar niklo...

Aaj mera birthday hai mai kahi nahi jaa raha ...he pulled her in his arms ...apne Malika e Zain ke saath hum yehi aaram farmayenge ...

Nahi tum jaa rahe ho ...office ...aur sham koh hi aaoge ...

Par mera birthday hai ...

Toh kya chocolates batne hai office mai ...chalo utho ...

Aree par mera present ...cake ...party kaha hai ...

Shaam koh ...she pushed him in the washroom...

Aur haa who pink shirt pehna ...bahut handsome lagte ho usme....

He pulled out the pink shirt ...it had Rheas trademark kissy on the inside ...where he could feel and no one else could see...

The whole day he spent in the office cursing her ...

Evening when he walked in the house was quiet ...lagta hai ...surprise chilayenge ...he walked in ...pitch dark ...

No one shouted ...just Rhea walked in with a small cupcake and candle...

Happy Birthday to you ...the song and her face glowing ...perfect ...

Baki sab kaha hai ...

Maine bhaga diya ...

Kaha

Sab aayat ke ghar rukenge aaj ...kal subhah aa jayenge ...

Aree par kyu ...mera birthday hai aaj ...

wahi tumhe wish nahi karna chahte the ...raat ko kiya na ...ab kitne baar karenge ...

Chalo aao...she dragged him towards the dining area ...

Zain ...I love you ...he cut the cake and fed her ...she fed him ...

She offered her hand for a dance ...she played a light romantic song and they danced ...her waist in his hands ...like a porcelain doll ...the saree ...let him touch her waist ...the nudity of the skin ...awakened his urges now...

As the music slowed ...he let her drift away ...

The had a nice dinner a candle light one in the garden outside and Rhea went in to keep the dishes ...when she walked back she was hiding something ...

Da ...surprise hai ...hmm mudo ...he turned his back...she blindfolded him ...

Da ...yeh kya hai ...

Shh..chalo ...he just walked with her ...

following the trail with her alluring smell ...the urge of her touch enticing him all the way ...it was dark and with his senses not working he just imagined ...

She finally opened his blindfold...he was in his room ...she had closed the door ...and the bed was decorated with petals ...flowers ...orchids ...the room lit with scented candles and a bowl of water with candles floating adored his headboard ...

Da...yeh sab kal ki tayari aaj se hi Karli tumne ...

She kept a hand on his lips ...

Shhh...and turned him around...she was wearing a pink silky night gown ...his eyes suddenly filled with images ...he had got it for Aaliya ...how did Rhea get hold of it...

Closet mai chupaya tha ...dhoondh liya ...she pulled down her robe ...the bare shoulders peeped through the mellow lighted room ...

She pushed him to the bed ...

Da ...kya kar rahi ho...

Pyaar ...

Da...kal nikaah hai ...

Par tumhara thofa aaj hi milega ...

Da ...mai ek din ka intezaar kar lunga ...as it is not having Aaliya back was still hurting his heart

Par mai nahi kar sakti ....she whisked his shirt ...one button a time ...gently working her hand towards the waist ...it laid ready to be untucked ...to be stripped away from his skin ...

Da ...soch lo...the desires to control were painful for him now ..

Soch liya ...

Da...Yeh gunaah toh nahi hai naa...

Gunaah kaisa...kal humara nikaah hai ...par aaj special din hai isliye kuch ghate ...Zain ..waise bhi tum aaj bahut hot lag arhe ho ...mera cutie ...mera shona .....she started kissing him ...

Da ...please ...mai nahi roka punga ...tumhari khusboo mujhe pagal kar rahi hai ...Da dur raho ...he pushed her back ...

She held his hand ...mera shahur itna darpok kab se ho gaya ...and pushed him on the bed ...

Da ...mai phir se keh rah ahu ...mujhe pagal hone mai zyada der nahi lagega...bekabu ho jaunga ...to tum beabru ho jaugi

Toh ho jao na...she pulled away his shirt ....he stood there with his formal trousers hanging on his waist the masculine curves ...eyeing him wickedly was Rhea ...giving a vampish smile...

Da...tumhare irade nek nahi dikh rahe hai...he covered his bare chest with his hands now ...ya allah meri izzat toh nahi lootogi tum ...she moved ahead ...and he stepped back ...his hands trying to find a grip on the silky bedsheet ...

Da ...he reached the head board ..that had the glass bowl...

Bachao ...yeh chilaunga ...

Toh chilau ...

Rhea ...sharam karo...

Nahi hai ...tumhe problem hai ...he smiled she was adamant ...

She kissed his lips ...moving her hands on his hair ...the passion igniting his sense now ...

He too kissed her with equal intensity ...almost letting her fall on him ...nibbling on the straps of her silky gown ...Rhea ...tum bahut ...hot ho ...she smiled ...tumse kam ...

He kissed her bare shoulders and the falling straps ...nibbling on the skin...the heat of his skin was radiating ... as she started frantically kissing his chest ...and playing her old game the fingers swirling around ...making exotic designs ...

He stopped for a moment ...

Da...tumhe pata hai na mujhe gugudi hoti hai ...haa ...par mujhe accha lagta hai ...he was giggling now...the goosebumps standing as an army on guard ...

He twisted her arm...ab mai kelunga ...he pulled her other hand on his face ...the smell of the mehndi a dark red...passion was coloring their intimacy ...the fury of keeping their distance for so long ...was breaking apart ...his smell ...was more exotic then Rheas jasmine perfume...

The moment her bare back ...with no gown ...was on display ...Zains face grew hot and eyes red ...he wanted her ...the needs turning into a ecstasy ...a fantasy that he had so longed for...his Aaliya in his arms ...in his room on his bed...

Bahut miss kiya tumhe ...mat pooch ...kaise kati hai maine raatein ...

She was in her own zeal ...the warmth of his body ...even in a semi-dressed state was arousing her ...she pushed her hands on the back of his trousers ...the little fingers...touching a soft cloth ...his hands moved ahead ...making way to reach her bust line ...

Rhes pulled up the blanket ...as his trousers dropped down ...the moans ...the erotic scratches ...the Mehndi mixed smell...the moving of his legs over hers ...the hips swaying together ...as they reached their destination ...a heavy breathing and the melting candle around ...gently spinning the room ...the white sheet was smudged with petals ...the stain, fragrant and squashed sticking on their bare bodies ...

The intimacy reached its final out-burst ...with a final descent of his the male pride ...wrapping and enhancing her feminity more ...the glow spreading out ...reaching a climax of satisfaction ...of love ...fascinations being scribbled into a naked reality ...

He fell on her body as lightly ...as a fragile as a glass door ...the heaviness encasing her body ...swaddling her in his arms ...to be forever embedded ...a memory of his rain drenched kiss ...was now fading ...as Rhea opened her eye in the darkness ...kissing his hand as he slept next to her ...the breathing still insanely heavy ...his indistinct murmur ...that she never heard properly ...

In the dingy lights ... the same name was written somewhere ...that she couldn't read... the name on his palm ...Aaliya ...Aaliya ...Aaliya ...

Jism koh chhoote hi ...aaj ek aag si lag gayi ...

Jale is badan ki adhur si pyaas ...aaj thodi toh bhuj gayi...

SIM

Pre-cap: The door is being knocked ...want to know who is ...there calling out

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee now we will get to read zain and Rhea's wedding after all the misunderstanding between Zain and suraiya being cleared...once again both the chapter were truly magnificent... What a timing to disclose the truth of nafeesa in front of Suraiya and that to nafeesa confessing was like icing on the cakeπŸ˜†...Now I seriously can't wait for the next chap so pls pls update next chap soon and "soon" means very soonπŸ˜†
sabla thumbnail
You updated the next...wait let me read
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ank_23

You updated the next...wait let me read

Yes mam
U commanded πŸ˜‰
Enjoy n melt
Sim
sabla thumbnail
Wow I m speechless...I don't have words to discribe the beauty of the chapter I m blushing and my bro was singing that to at the moment "tum hi ho" it was perfect πŸ˜†
Loved it eeeksss I m gonna read it 10 times
Edited by ank_23 - 9 years ago
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chap 72 n 73
omg ! Both d chap were really emotional
loved it
oh finally suri's outburst
poor zain
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
chp 74
that was fabulous
really loved it
hope nw suri has forgiven him
bt nw zain ...
Hope everything will gt straight soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
chp 75..
Wow ! That was amazing
loved it
precap is awesome
gng to read nxt chap
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
chp 76...
Wow ! Wow ! Wow
that was sooo beautiful
hot n passionate
really really loved it
hehe precap
eager to knw it who is on d door
do cont asap
Zloca thumbnail
Hi Sim
This is a very first time I write u here but, oh my, I so love ur story. It's just amazing.
I kinda love when male leads suffer even though I hate to see my Zain in pain.
I wish, only wish, to see my Aloo back but don't want to keep my hopes high.
Ur story ur rules.
Really enjoy reading this story. U have amazing writing skills. So good to read such amazing story with lots of love, pain, little bit romance.
Thank u.
Keep it up.
All the best for this story and upcoming once (if there is any)
P.S. I hope u don't mind I called u Sim πŸ˜ƒ