Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Again u won my heart with ur words u even filled my wish of zain penalty reah thanks for that
Treasure hunt proposal was really an wonderful idea I wish these all tracks were present in BI would had really loved to watch it
I have really become a fan of ur writing
If this come to end I will really miss it ur writing as well our imaginary zaya
Keep writing👍🏼
And happy journey🤗

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 71
Where are you buddy I wanna to hug you tight it was beautiful🤗
The way Zain left trail of puzzles everywhere for Rhea it was beyond cuteness❤️
I know I'm getting weird , commenting in this way but I'm speechless
I cant even imagine such an adorable and romantic proposal like this
It was fabulous
plz keep writing on ZaYa
By the way thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful story😊
Edited by zaya.fatima - 9 years ago
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 71
Where are you buddy I wanna to hug you tight it was beautiful🤗
The way Zain left trail of puzzles everywhere for Rhea it was beyond cuteness❤️
I know I'm getting weird , commenting in this way but I'm speechless
I cant even imagine such an adorable and romantic proposal like this
It was fabulous
plz keep writing on ZaYa
By the way thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful story😊
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was SO os so awesome !! Oh Sim you maker speechless all the time how you bring such strong emotions and as the chapter end you bring a smile on our faces , that's the power of your writing it's a request please do write more on Zaya love dit and love you !
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sim I m really sorry. I read each nd every update but could never comment due to exams. One truth I never read this ff before Feb nd when I started reading it in Feb I could not control myself. I never even logged to If these months but I always came as a guest to read ur updates nd they r so heart touching I must tell u. I m sad that I started commenting when its gonna end but unfortunately I cant help it now butI assure u that whatever updates are left I will cmmnt on each one of them :)
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunakshafan26

Sim I m really sorry. I read each nd every update but could never comment due to exams. One truth I never read this ff before Feb nd when I started reading it in Feb I could not control myself. I never even logged to If these months but I always came as a guest to read ur updates nd they r so heart touching I must tell u. I m sad that I started commenting when its gonna end but unfortunately I cant help it now butI assure u that whatever updates are left I will cmmnt on each one of them :)

When I make one of my silent readers comment, I smile a lot
Welcome to the journey
N it really means a lot for me to read all of ur words
Priceless
Loads of love
Sim
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love u this is the best proposal any one would have ... Gosh such a blissful moment it was beach and kiss and clues which helped herTheir while journeyI don't want the story to end pls

And continue soon.
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Sim,
His confessions always left Aaliya In dilemma that whether she loves him more or he n now Rhea too facing the same.loved it.

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Read chapter 70 and 71 in single shot they were amazing
Plzz bring our Aaliya back soon 😊
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I'm smiling and I've tears blurring my vision..What have you done to me ,Sim?

You talk about description,i don't think anyone can write dialogues the way you do,and I've come to love them more than the original dialogues of Beintehaa!.
Sim..am speechless..like really speechless,will give you a more detailed reply afterwards..
Love
Ann
Res..

As a reader I feel Zain's behaviour is petulant..he's hurting,thats for sure,but his urge to get her talking..his small demands,the simplicty in his words,the ingenuity in them,is simply heartwarming,its like he's slowly warming his way into someone's heart..every single work..its magic..I don't know how you do it,but every single time you manage to just change my mood,at times making me smile ,and the other times,making me cry..there's a magnanimous amount of pleasure experienced by your readers because of this story..its the feeling of contentment that comes from the feeling of being complete :*
Love
Ann

Ann
when i read ur comments ...i feel its the exact words i would explain how i want you all to feel Zains emotions
and i just write ...directly type ...maybe the words just faill in place because i feel so strongly for zain ..I have never felt this way for anyone before ...he is my muse ...
The joy of reading each and every word , is priceless ...and yours I am going to make in a special index page ...
It means a world to me coming from you both , and i always wait for your opinion, since its from a writers viewpoint too...
love you loads
Sim