Good and kiss and all haaa
Sim waiting for goa romance

Love ... When u feel it words trickle automatically
Khyatu
Yup do read the nxt one a very spcl update
Loads of love
Sim
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ek dham zayalicious chapter😉
Zain told rhea about Aliya😭
Precap is interesting 😃
continue soon😃
Any way i am happy that Rhea got my name😆
only spell is changed😆
stay blessed😊

Riya😳

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sim,why do you make me cry when you actually intend to make me smile by the time I reach the end of the chapter? I guess,that's the power your words have over me,they are like the reins,holding my emotions in sway..
You have taken zaya's relationship to a different level,captured the innocence and true essence of unconditional love,that comes with the baggage of insecurities,jealousy and a whole gamut of other emotions,that we cherish every moment.
Your words make me forget my existence and delves me into the world of zain and rhea and her memories which have faded in the sands of time , a blurred identity and a guy who's still trying to come to terms with the fact that the woman who means the world to him,is now living with both the identities mixed into one..his constant fear that a day might come when her memories will resurface,and it would lead her to walk away for him ad he'd have to experience the pain of parting and the debilitating dull ache inside his heart all over again..I don't know why,but I can feel that Zain is tired to being alone,of feeling hurt..its like that part of him has given up,he doesn't want to fight with his bad memories,he just wants what he can get with rhea..he wants some peace..
And then there's Rhea,who for a second feels threatened by the impending apprehensions ..that once his 'Aliya' comes back ,he'll go back to him..
Sim ,you make us think,you make us feel and visualize,and by the end of the chapter,we feel for the characters and somehow you have taught us to look at the world the way Zain and Rhea does.
Loved it .
Love,
Ann
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another amazing chapter!!!!
Awesome Sim!!!!!
So zain told rhea about aaliya!!!
Missing Our Aaliya sooo much...
Pls bring aaliya back now pleaasee...
And continue soon...

p.s. aren't u gonna start a new thread???
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 69
I had tears in my eyes and a smile on my face when I was reading the chapter
Literally I'm out of words to explain that what I felt while reading this chapter specially the last part when Rhea said huggie chahyie ...❤️
It was emotional cute and lovely scene I was actually imagining ZaYa😳
Truly you have done a wonderful job👏
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 70
Aww you have dedicated this chapter to me that is so sweet of you thank you so much for that😊
Loved the ZaYalicious chapter how beautifully Zain have told Rhea about Aaliya it was fabulous👍🏼
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow u are an ausome writer each update day by day are really well written and their dialogue are heart touching and emotional and ur word really evoke fellings and I start imagining the entire scene ur words are really spell bound👍🏼
Keep writing
Do continue soon🤗
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Surprise update😳

Yes the story is coming to its end ...few chapters on this thread before we move on ...and I am going out of Town for a whole week, so before I do that I want to finish the thread since there wont be any updates for a whole week

Dedication: This ones to Ojal...for all the love and comments you shower on Beintehaa Ishq ...love you loads ...enjoy

Also ...a very special mention to my two and dearest friends ..Ann and Khyati, the world becomes a more beautiful place because of you both...never met you ...but the bond is strongest ...love you both

Enjoy

😳

SIM

Chapter 71

Izhare Mohabbat...

The night was peaceful ...she kept on starring at his face from her bed...Aaliya the name kept on giving her a headache, she felt she had heard it before...but where ...the flashes with full swing now ...the blurry man was back and this time she felt she knew him ...avoiding it she turned towards him

His first love...a unseen hatred had evolved for that Aaliya ...she wanted to see how she looked ...how was she ...being the second one hurt her, He must have said sorry to her too ...hugged and kissed her too...the thought was creepy...

Did she too give penalties to him...was she too as foodie like her ...did she wear skirts too ...did she touch Zain as she did ...why did he call her MKB ...

was she his cousin ...but then so was she ...why was she thinking about Aaliya...her mind pondered now and the throbbing pain escalated

Was he that bad that someone can walk away from him ...atleast she would never ever do that

What if she ever returns ...Zain will never leave her...he was hers now ...and she was proud of him ...she closed her eyes rustling the thoughts beneath her blanket ...she wanted to devour the moment ...

Wish he slept with her ...her never did ...even when he was in Pune, Bangalore or Goa ...just thst silly couch ...crammed and uncomfortable ...yet he slept there ...

she always wondered why ...it was as though he had taken a vow...and it was hard to convince him ...she saw his cute pout ...Love you ...she murmured ...again resigning in her dark world of thoughts

Morning she walked and felt alive ...they went for a walk...his pampering was in full form ...

he was stern yet delicate on her ...the silence of 3 days had further altered him...her every test was changing him...the behavior more docile than the previous one, yet his love was increasing ...

she didn't understand him...he was so week in front of her that she was scared to hurt him ...

Rhea never knew the Zain who existed in Aaliyas world, one who fought and bore the consequences with no fear...this one was not fighting ...he had resigned himself in a shadow of fear ...losing her was his biggest nightmare ...

Da ...he kissed her before her nap...

Aaj tumpe bahut pyaar aa raha hai ...

Accha ...par mai abhi bhi poori tarah se maani nahi hu ...

Ok ...par atleast mujhse baat toh kar rahi ho...aur mere saath kha pee rahi ho aur kya chaiye mujhe...

Bas itna hi chaiye...

Haa ...mera pet tumhare tarah bakasur nahi hai ...thode hai thode ki zaroorat hai ...

Wah Zainuuu bahut shayrana ho rahe ho...

Haa ...sim ka call aaya tha ...kuch tips diye hai usne ...improve karne ke liye...

Kyu us chudail se baat karte rehte ho...mujhe bilkul nahi baahti ...

Shaddi thodi na ho rahi hai meri uske saath...dost hai ...fan hai ...acchi hai ...aur haa tumhe uski vajah se toh patata hu ...

Chalo jao ab ...mujhe sona hai...dark circles aa rahe hai ...jaooo..he laughed and walked out

She woke from her afternoon nap ...he was not around ...she found a note ...

Ek halki si muskaan chaiye...

Dhoodho...jara aas paas ...

...mujhe meri selfie ke liye ek hassen model chaiye...

She looked up...what was this ..a puzzle...she got up from the bed and searched there was nothing ...she opened the closet ...a package with her next clue inside...

A long red dress ...a gown ...Rhea was surprised she never wore western dresses ...it was exotic though ...deep red velvety ...the half sleeve ...was beaded ...a matching delicate set of a pendant and earring ...and shoes too...she loved him ...he was too detailed ...

Jaao pehno isse ...aur agle clue ka wait karo...

Thoda tayaar ho sharmao ...aree jaldi karo...

written at the base of the box ...

She went and changed ...coming out as the prettiest women around ...it fit perfectly ...she smiled at her reflection ...and applied some scanty make-up...Gorgeous ...

A knock on the door caught her attention ...a small note slipped in ...

Jab pehli baar mujhse mile thi tum ...jab mere hosh hogaye the ghum ...

Yehi samjha tha tumne mujhe ...pehli hai ...bolo joh sujhe ...

She closed her eyes ...remembering the airport ...she had thought he was a driver ...her bearded love ...his white shirt and his attitude she loved him at first sight ...

She rushed out of the hotel ...a car was waiting ...she opened the door and asked him ...Driver ...he smiled and gave her another clue...

Humari pehli date ...car ke bonnet par betkhar khayi humne...

Pigali hui thi ...jab aaya tha tumhe choomne ...

She smiled the kulfi treat ...the late night outing and the garden kiss...

Driver ...yaha koi ice-cream ya kufi ki dukaan hai ...he just drove ...

When she got down and walked in she wanted to see him ...her anticipation had grown ...she went in to buy the same flavors they had eaten ...the owner smiled and gave her a box ...a cold one with two ice-creams and her next clue...

Ek aise jaggah ...jaha hum dono pehli baar gaye...

Mazhab ki nayi zubaa jaha mile...

She smiled and walked out ...telling the driver to take her to the nearest temple...

She walked in at the isolated small one...praying for him and their relationship she saw the Prasad ...her next clue

Teen ghante kiya tha intezaar jaha ...agli clue milegi waha...

She told the driver to a nearby swimming pool, where she had lost her first bet ...he took her ...the clue was enclosed in a floating tube ...she opened it to find her next clue...

Jalane ki kai tarikhe hai ...kiya tha tumne bhi iska istimaal ...

Bin bole saha tha maine...na kiya koi saval...

Her eyes were flooded with sadness ...the party their dance ...the way she had mocked his love ...she re-read it ...maybe he meant the dance floor...she went to the driver ...but he didn't move ...she thought for a while and remembered ...

Tie...mujhe tie kharidni hai ...remembering the marks on his wrist ...

He took her to the shop...the shopkeeper was anticipating her visit ...

Giving her a tie ...and her next clue...

Kai baar nayi cheese khilaye hai tumhe...

...jab bhi gay hai hum bahar ghumne...

She walked back, koi acche jagah se khana khana hai ...

The restaurant had food packed and waiting for her to be picked the next clue stapled on the food packet ...

Pehli gift yaha mili thi tumhe...

...mat pooch kya kya papad pade the belne...

She remembered her pedant and the petrol pump...his antics and her sulking ...

The pump helping hand gave her the next one...

Meri pehli sabse khaas ehsaas ...uss raat jab tum thi mere paas ...chuha tha mujhe ...bade pyaar se ...

Her eyes were flooded with the Bangalore trip...the bed that night his frustration ...

She didn't know the answer and kept on starring ...when she was playing with her pendant ..it opened ...a small number ...a zip code...she gave the driver ...

He drove her there ...a beach house ...she walked in ...at the gate was another clue ...

Pehli kiss ...who raat ki chaav ...sitaaro ne jab chumme tumhare paav ...

She walked towards the beach ...it was pitch dark now ...

She had her ice-creams and food and a tie ...and ahead on the sand was a red flower bouquet, with a clue...

Uss raat bahut door tak chala tha mai ...ab meri bari hai ...

Chalna shuri karo ...ab bhi meri pehli baaki hai ...

She chuckled ...the heels wont let her walk ...so she took them in her hands to walk ...there was no one on the beach, the stars and moonlight littering the sand now a version of dark grey ...

She walked for 10 mins to reach a basket ...half hidden in the sand , ran to pick it up and shed off the sand ...

Bina vajah ...mujhe poora din tang kiya ...

...tumhe kya pata kis khamoshi mai tha us din jiya ...

She remembered the whole day when he had tried to talk to her ..Sadafs blabber and his craziness...he was quiet that day with so much going inside him ...just like a...she looked around 15 steps to see a shell

She picked it up ...the silence and the music of the shell resonated in her ears now...she pulled up her next clue out that was stuck inside it...

Woh karo ...joh tumne mere pehle gift par kiya tha ...

...jisse dekh kar mai ..ek pal mai mar mita tha ...

She smiled and walked ahead, the kissed shirt his first gift ...and blew a flying kiss ...

The next note came in the wind ...a kite ...that someone was flying nearby...

Aakhri ...clue nahi hai yeh ...

Teen din ki khamoshi ...mujhe itna duba gayi ...

...jaha tum roothi vahi mere rohh koh mita gayi...

She had tears ...he was hurt ...his love ...his madness she could never understand ...

She left all the things on the sand and walked closer to the waves ...picking up a note stuck on the rock ...again half submerged in the sand ...

Kaise kahu ...tumse pyaar kart ahu ...bin tumhare ...adhoora sa jeet hu...

She cried looked at the wet paper...the words were spread out and frizzy ...

Jaise is pani ki ghehrayi tum nahi naap sakti...

...meri dil ki tanhayi ...nahi bhaap sakti...

Bas pyaar mangta hu ...

...zindagibhar ka saath chahta hu...

Naa ...

...ki koi gunzayish nahi ...

...phir bhi kehna hai toh driver ab bhi hai wahi ...

Agar ha krogi toh who joh samne sajde pe baitha hai ...

...uski malika banogi ...

Dekha zara uss andhere mai ...mere dil ki zubaan pata chal jayegi ...

Har pehli apne aap hi bhuj jayegi ...

She looked up ...the sand came alive ...

Meri Banogi ...the words were lit on the sand with battery operated lights ...he was kneeling at the side ...one knee and looking up...

She rushed towards him and hugged him ...

Itne asani se haa kaise bol du ....

He looked at her face...

She held his hair and kissed him deep...pehle tohfa toh le lo ...

The passion trickled through their heart ...

Zain haa haa haa...her voice loud ...

They rolled on the sand ...with a frenzy of heat and passion ...

Da ...I love you ...

I love you too Zain ...

Darro mat yeh private beach hai ..koi police wala nahi aayega ...he kissed her hard as the dark sky blushed with stars ...the moonlight trickled in seams ...filtering the scene ...the most romantic of proposal ...for Rhea ...her most ardent movement of love ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Few relationships need to be straightened

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sim ur words r vry beautiful.
Not only for stry but fr convo also.
I ve read 15 chappys.
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Sim regarding update i'll comment later when I'll read this but right now I want to say that I felt a sudden ache in my heart when I read that this story is soon going to end I'm addicted to Beintehaa Ishq so badly
please sim if its feasible then come back with another ZaYa story its a request
I have become a huge fan of your writing skills plz plz plzzz