Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 67 was amazing one.
I'm hating Rehman right now cant he see the immense and pure love of Zain for Aaliya but at his place his concern is justified to some extent. And finally Surraiya 's heart is melting hope so she will realize the true love of Zain for her and his Aaliya.
I must say sim you are a magnificent writer
Yyou have described the emotions of all characters in their best way whether it is love,hate or confusion 👏

zaya.fatima thumbnail
Chapter 68
Happy to see Rehman's changed behaviour towards Zain😃
splendid job after reading your update
i crave for more so continue soon😳

LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Loved your update it was awesome
Plzz keep writing don't stop I want to read more of your works 😊
salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey there was a series of zaya all hot love making! One i remember they make love on eid day! Zain got angry because aliya didnot tell her she was going to bhopal!
Can u please tell me the name of the series!!
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
speechless !!! sim u r brilliant😳...awesome updates⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...pain ,guilt, feelings ,love everything so so so beautifully written👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.. ..one of the best episodes of beintehaa ishq😃 ...hats off...somewhere i always afraid ki tum end toh nhi karo gi please dont end it soon😭...and i ll pray for ur friend..have a faith dear .. insha allah everything will be fine don't worry...thanx for pm ...eagerly waiting ...please continue soon
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Made me cry again

But pls don't say sorry its your version of story and we love it ...we will travel with sad track too
Thevred lines and frankly its too emotionl but I loved it the emotions come out of it make me feel like I am watching a movie

Khyatuu
Aww yes I know the joys of traveling with a sad track u enjoy the ups too
Love you
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: nashfa

It really made me cry😭

</div><div>
Hope Rhea trust zain😕

continue soon😃

Riya😳

Riya
Ya hope so zain can win bck
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Everyone can be a writer,but not everyone can be a storyteller..and you my friend..you're an amazing storyteler and albeit an equally good writer..

You know Sim,while reading beintehaa IShq I get the same feelings and go through the same emotions that I had gone through while watching Beintehaa..when Zain was saying those words..the simplicity of them touched my heat..it was a dull ache..so much so that I wished I could just barge into the story and tell Rhea the mistake she was making..knock some sense into Zain's head and tell him ...man don't let her go so easily..I had tears,because such scenes turn me into amaudlin and am usually not very teary eyed!
And remember you asked me in your comment on the latest chapter of Ordinary and Extraordinary ,whether I have ever read a painting or not..Sim I have..read apainting and the name is Beintehaa Ishq..
Its like a beautiful painting,every stroke whether of black , white,grey or the myriad of other colors,is equally beautiful and special..
Life is fulls of ups and downs,and difficulties which help us understand our potentials..
I love every single shade of it..just the way I appreciate the tears and smiles which you have given me through this story..
Love you for writing this and am blessed to have stumbled upon this story..
Thanks for coming into my life and changing it..
Love,
Ann

Some comments will become the preface of my book
N am sure urs will be one of them
It's not as deep as u write, but yesit is my painting
Blessed to hve u n khyatu
Love you both
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

When a person gets cornered and he's left alone by the rest,he fails to let out his emotions..the same happened with Zain..there was no one to him he could share his insecurities with..loved the way you painted the emotions...and the way it escalated...Zain's insecurities which are justified..Rhea's misunderstanding..and how Rheman's love for his daughter proves to be lethal to Zain-Rhea's relationship..and how love can actually at times leave a gaping wound behind...along with a chasm of brokenness...

Am a fanatic of Beintehaa Ishq and your writing style Sim,
From
A proud friend
Ann

Ann
Exact words tht I feel
Yes it was a subdued explanation
N hope now rehmans viewpoint R clear
Again love u god giving such a vivid analysis
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Just don't ever change this story , just write what you have written sometimes in life , such moments come , when everything seems so messed up , but it's just a period eventually he will find his way back , we fell in love with this track so don't ever change it . There is really a contrast you see and it's really a beautiful one . You see what is special on his forum is that all of you have a uniqueness in your writing style and that makes me dumbfounded a ll the time I read , so don't ever be sorry , tussi great ho ! Love you !

Saleha
thank you and love you 😳
Sim