Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
*standing ovation* I don't have anything to say the words speaks in their own magic and the magician has done his work so perfectly ! I have a request can you please fulfill it ? DON'T STOP WRITING ! sim even if Bi ishq ends please keep writing stories please please please on Zaya I love this and I love you continue soon !
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

"Sailaab se ladkar tera sahil mil hi gaya...

Ek dubte koh tinke jitna sahara mil hi gaya ..."

What wonderful lines,Sim.I don't know how you manage to churn out such beautiful and heartrending lines every single day..

Now coming to the chapter,from the dialogues-and believe me you ace in that department,to the way you weaved the story,the confrontation between Zain and Rehmann,which was the most essential thing at this point, to Rhea's POV..everything was pitch perfect..I don't have words to eulogize you,because you render me speechless..with every passing chapter..

Love,

Ann

AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

*standing ovation* I don't have anything to say the words speaks in their own magic and the magician has done his work so perfectly ! I have a request can you please fulfill it ? DON'T STOP WRITING ! sim even if Bi ishq ends please keep writing stories please please please on Zaya I love this and I love you continue soon !

Saleha,Sim will have to continue writing even after Beintehaa Ishq ends..and if she says 'no,then don;t worry..am there na..will spam her on twitter !:"D
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Sim,after reading so many chapters of Beintehaa Ishq,i have reached the conclusion,and I know that many of your readers will agree with me on this,that till date,no has succeeded in shaping and defining SUraiya's character ,the way you have done it..and its not easy to give a clear,realistic definition to all the relationships,Zain-Surraiya,Aaliya/Rhea-Surraiya,Rehmaan-Rhea,Rehmaan-Zain,Zain-Aaliya,Zain-Rhea,Zain-Fahad,and all of them as individuals..and you do it with such finesse that the readers never feel that you're moving away from the main characters..
You have and you continue to justify the characters and give them enough space to grow..the novelty of your ideas and the magic in your words,has and will always amaze me..

Love,
Ann
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rehamaan and zain I loved it and lines lines lines red lines always make me happy and wairinr for aaliya to surface back soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Saleha,Sim will have to continue writing even after Beintehaa Ishq ends..and if she says 'no,then don;t worry..am there na..will spam her on twitter !:"D

Yes do spam her ! I want her to keep writing you spam her on twitter I will send her pms;D
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written
Happy to see rehman change

Do continue soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
such an amazing chapter
beautifully defined
yayy finally everthing is slowly gttng fine
really happy to c rehman is changed
n suraiya is also melting
precap
eager to read it more
pls cont soon
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read 4 updates in a go..
Nd i must say its truly amazing..
Woah..zain saves rhea..
Finally rehman's heart melt for zain..
N m sure rhea will also forgive zain..
Excited for d next update..
Pls pls update soon..
Sry for d late reply..
N thanx for d pms..
Edited by Deepika_Zaya - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Great updates, last two chapters have been amazing. Loved fahads plan and zain saves aliya n n rehman realizes his mistake. Suri is also melting wish she knew the whole truth. aliya/rhea is also melting but now she is wondering who aliya is lol girl its u, the next update looks great major confrontation ahead.