Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Great update and dont worry i love the angst but not too much lol its ur baby and ur doing a great job with it so do it ur way. Aww poor zain n aliya but im glad fahad has a plan hopefully it works n rizwan better make it up to zain. Once again great update n cant wait for the next one.
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional update
Loved the updates
Sorry for late reply
Do continue soon
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really emotional update
i had litterly tears in my eyes while reading
poor zain
eager to know wat would be fahad's plan
pls cont asap
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry not my usual self today, so just the update. Will reply to all comments soon...

Can you all please do me a favour, I have a dear friend who needs loads of positive energy, please pray, I do believe every prayer counts. No PMS for this one

love you

Sim

Chapter 67

Sailab...

It took a lot for Fahad to finally pursue everyone to join them in Goa, it was after all Barkat Royals anniversary celebration, quiet a big event. The most difficult ones proved to be Rehmaan Uncle, Rhea and his Mom.

Rehman and Rhea just didn't want to go and Suraiya didn't want to be around Zain. Her birthday celebrations arranged by Rhea, had actually created a soft spot for her in Suraiyas stone heart, but the walls were not yet broken.

Zains letter that Fahad had heard from Suraiya had got her closer to the harsh reality of losing her beloved son everyday, but she still was reluctant to let go her alter-ego.

Fahad wanted Zain and Rhea to rekindle their romance that had just begin, he wanted to soothe their distance and what better place than Goa. Rhea was not herself and had been avoiding Zain ...who was already looking lost ...Fahads plan was to get them together ...and he secretly prayed for Zain.

He knew the fight was pretty serious one when Rhea didn't even look at Zain when they started for Goa.

Going in separate cars again confirmed his fears, for Zain it was even more difficult since three people didn't even want to look at his face, he argued with Fahad that he will give the party a miss.

Zain ...bharosa rakho ..mai sab theek kar dunga ...

He literally dragged him in his car ...and the kids kept him cheerful for the rest of the trip.

Goa ...breezy and beautiful...the most happening city of India.

Zain looked out of the window ...happy faces, yet his eyes were filled with sadness. Staying away from her made him feel miserable ...

...they passed through a mosque and Zain questioned his god...his faith was intact ...yet the pain that had set in was making him restless.

Everyone arrived at the Hyans Regency in the morning and with all the kids surrounding Rhea, it was like a mini- picnic.

Evening the party, went off rather nicely and all the guests left happily wishing the company many more successful parties in the future.

Around evening Suraiya was walking on the wooden bridge that went towards the ocean, it was getting very dark. But she was in her own world, missing Osmans presence the most today.

She was vividly remembering all those moments that he always held her hands, loved her and caressed her. Her gently putting those cufflinks on his wrist coat, his pampering her eyes closed got her closer to him . It was as though she could feel him.

Unaware pair of eyes was slowly following her, Suraiyas every footstep was being shadowed by Zain.

He was standing at the start of the bridge, just sneaking at her in the darkness. He missed watching her a lot, only the darkness and distance was giving him the liberty at the moment.

Yaha kyu Khade ho kitkit, he turned back to see Rheay staring at him

He smiled ...she was talking to him ...he was happy ...

Yuhi, aur tum yaha kya kar rahi ho, Maccharo se dosti karne ka irrada hai lagta hai, he smirked and smiled.

She looked up with a shy smile, his soul always enlightened her day and nights.

Haa agar tumse Fursat mile toh unse bhi thoda khoon chusva lu , she giggled.

Aree Mami bhi hai , she looked towards the end where Suraiya was standing.

Haa, he said and looked down at the slashing waves. Looked like a high tide was nearing to touch his restless heart.

Mai jaati hu, milkar aati hu unse she stepped ahead...

The moment she stepped ahead ...he heard a crink sound ...

Only to realize Rhea was just silently looking at him, he was dreaming about it ...not talking ...her silence was tearing him ...it had been one whole day ...the last night ...the last meeting ...he still couldn't accept it was all over ...

He wanted to call her ...but she silently walked off towards where Suraiya was standing leaving him in the shadows ...

Rhea was calmly hoping that things would improve between him and his Mom. Everytime Suaraiya was around Rhea could sense her sadness, but she had no clue of the price Zain was paying for keeping her close to him.

Zain just watched her walk by and looked away, two people he loved the most had abandoned him ...they didn't want to talk or even look at him ...he felt frustrated ...

he wanted to hold Rehmaans collar who had tricked him ...but he didn't ...she didn't trust him any more, what was the use.

Mami, she said ...aap theek toh hai na, she asked with concern seeing her eyes filled with tears.

Suraiya turned back to see Rhea, she was a tad uncomfortable, sharing her private moments with her, but after the party she had infact warmed up a bit towards her.

Kuch nahi, Inki bahut yaad aaa raahi thi, she spoke the truth.

Aree Mamu toh aapke paas hi hai, kaha jaa sakte hai , saying that she smiled. Suraiya saw that innocent smile and for a moment felt as though nothing bad had happened between them in the past.

Out of nowhere, a huge wave splashed the bridge, the wooden plank below Suraiyas legs gave way and she was about to slip.

She turned around to see a fragile hand holding her tight, Rhea turned her safely towards the safety of the bridge, but lost her balance and fell in the plunging cold water.

Zain who had already crossed the bridge, came rushing towards Suraiya, aap theek toh haina , kahi aapko chot toh nahi aayi, he asked, his voice underlying the deep concern that his eyes were showing.

Woh Aaliya, she pointed towards the water, Zain just turned back in shock ...without losing a second he just jumped in.

Several minutes later he was still frantically searching for her...Aaliya Aaliya he kept on shouting but there was no response...no movement, the water after engulfing her was as serene as a serpant after engulfing food.

Suraiya had rushed in to call for help.

Zain finally found his hands with Aaliyas entangled dupatta. With great strength, he finally pulled her out, she looked pale, he turned her on her back to let all the water that she had swallowed out.

When nothing helped, he just held her lips together and gave his breath...artificial respiration ...something he was taught in his swimming classes in London.

After several attempts, she finally took a big uneasy breath...giving life to Zains stopped heart.

He was just looking at her in his arms , when a cold hand touched his shoulders, Rehman was looking at him.

The next few moments, were the worst Zain could ever imagine, Rehman pulled Rhea out of his arms and took her inside.

Her lifeless body and her pale face, those gasps for breath made Zain feel helpless.

Zain just walked behind everyone, he did not want to create a scene, Rhea needed medical attention, and Rehman was the one she needed most at this point of time. Fahad, Suraiya and everyone followed Rehman to Rheas room. He slowly placed her on bed and wrapped up her with layers of blankets to stop her uncontrolled shivering.

It took almost an hour for Rehmaan to get Rhea back to stability, yet the hypothermic shock had left a mark, she was still unconscious.

Rehmaan finally looked up and asked Fahad to take everyone out of the room. The kids kissed Rhea and left.

It was only Suraiya and Zain holding Rheas hand who were left in the room.

Rehmaan looked at Zain, Maine kaha tha, door rehna, usse koi bhi takleef nahi honi chaiye , he yelled at him. Zain just kept on looking down at Rheas face. Phir uske takleef ki vajah ban hi gaye na ...Suraiya stood in silence.

Usse choone ki izaazat di kisne tumhe, tumhari jurat kaise hui ...his venomous tone was spilling its hatred.

He just held Zains hand and shoved it away from Rheas, Beti hain who meri, aur iss baar koi aafat nahi aane doonga uspar.

He stood up from the bed and held Zains wrist tightly and dragged him out of the room. Zain walked reluctantly, his whole body, his eyes were just fixed on Rhea. Pushing him out, he closed the half glass door on his face. Zain just stood there...his silence was pleading Rehmaan.

The moment he finally awakened from his slumber he hit the door, knocked it several times, but Rehmaan never looked. Zain just stood there, unable to think ...

After an hour the door opened, Zain who was sitting outside on the floor, looked up to see Suraiya was standing there.

He looked straight in her eyes, he just wanted someone to hold him say that things are going to be fine. Slowly realizing he was breaking his promise, he lowered his eyes.

Suraiyas heart broke to see her son in this state. Rhea had saved her life and Zain had dived in those waters without caring for his.

She could see the depth of their love, something which was beyond her understanding. He was quietly letting Rehmaan humiliate him, even when he knew he was wrong.

He looked lost, defeated and it was killing her to see him like this.

She was crying, but Zains eyes were still fixed on the floor and a silence enveloped their presence. Suraiya just walked away, unable to control her sadness, her helplessness.she was still unable to forgive him

As the clock ticked towards midnight, after every 15 mins a hand and set of eyes were waiting for Rhea, Zain stood near the closed doors.

His eyes were speaking to her and his heart was listening. Rehmaan caressed Rheas face and held her close the whole night.

When the morning sun , beamed on Rheas face he looked up. Zain was still standing and looking at her.

When Rehmaan opened the door for the Abdullahas, Zain was still waiting out. His drained face and tired eyes were saying a story that Rehmaan was avoiding to look.

Suraiya walked in and her heart pinched to see that Zain had spent the whole night outside waiting. She took Rehmaan aside and told him the events that happened last night. She told him how Zain had saved Rhea and it was not his fault that she had lost her balance.

Aap kal raat koi baat samajh ne ki halat main ahi the...she explained.

Rehmaan was disturbed to hear Suraiyas truth, he felt bad for treating Zain badly. He looked up at the door, Zains eyes were still watching Rhea from behind the doors.

Rehmaan was unable to decide, he had experienced true love. He had tried to create a rift between them but they both were suffering. Zains love was as pure as his heart, from the time he had got Rhea, his eyes had not left her. Her angelic guardian. He looked down at his Rhea...maybe no one can love her more than this guy ...

But he still lacked the courage to accept the truth, he walked out of the room.

Zain still stood outside ...peeking through the doors ...gently praying that she should regain her consciousness soon. Fahad was walking in when he saw him waiting outside ...Zain andar chalo ...

Bhai ...before he could complete his sentence ...Fahad took him inside ...

Zain rushed besides Rhea and gently kissed her hand and held it close to his heart. Her eyes shut ...and face drained his heart was shattered to hold her so fragile body close to his face.

SIM
Pre-cap: Has the storm subsided or is still something still left

_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i jst love d way u define d whole situation
suraiya is nw being soft hearted
bt this gabbar...
Again really emotional chapter
hope rhea will know rehman's truth soon
n realize hw much zain loves her
pls cont soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We can see the layers of surraiya's character that is beautifully described by you you amaze me every single time ! I hope Gabbar realizes his mistake and helps Zain to get back his Aaliya and Surraiya too gets to know the truth . And don't worry for your friend Insha Allah all will be fine , take care and love you !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh I liked zain saving aaliya part next ... How surriya is melting how rehmaan knows zain is right for aaliya yet wants yo test his patience
Sim
I pray for your friend everyday
Feels like he is my friend too
I understand your pain
Love u
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sim!
I apologize for not commenting for so long...
Had been really crazy busy!
But I did follow the story...
It's harsh to see Zain having to give out so many tests to prove his love...
But trust me I enjoy every emotions- because its potrayed so flawlessly!
You have very finely put in all the details it's like the story and the feelings along with the emotions are engraved in our hearts!
But let me just give you one suggestion beware of not dragging this story to long...or else everyone might start to lose interest. So it would be best if you put this story on it's climax mode soon...
Though I really enjoy the jingles and mingles of Rhea and Zain- but honestly I've started to miss Aaliya and Zain too!

So All the best Sim!
And keep impressing us like you always do!
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayacrazy

Hey Sim!

I apologize for not commenting for so long...
Had been really crazy busy!
But I did follow the story...
It's harsh to see Zain having to give out so many tests to prove his love...
But trust me I enjoy every emotions- because its potrayed so flawlessly!
You have very finely put in all the details it's like the story and the feelings along with the emotions are engraved in our hearts!
But let me just give you one suggestion beware of not dragging this story to long...or else everyone might start to lose interest. So it would be best if you put this story on it's climax mode soon...
Though I really enjoy the jingles and mingles of Rhea and Zain- but honestly I've started to miss Aaliya and Zain too!

So All the best Sim!
And keep impressing us like you always do!

Thank you so much for your words
Yes I know its been dragged a bit ...and it will steer to its climax ...but its still a journey ...and this is my only story, I dont intent to write another one. So even if this is long ...I will try to still tell the whole thing ...better than leavng it unsaid
loads of love
sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Thank you all, weekend update. I know this story is a bit long, but this is my first and last here, so if you read it do leave back your comments.

Dedication: To Akanksha, from her accidental discovery that I write a story to every update that is read and commented with such a passion. Its a pleasure to read ur reviews, dear and every word is worth it.Its seldom you see someone who dwells deep in the world that a story has created. Loads of love to you

and for my other readers, thanks for your prayers, its a difficult time and we will pass through the storm. Would reply to each and every priceless word

SIM

Chapter 68

Sahil...

It was around afternoon that she finally gained consciousness, stirring a bit, she hastily moved on the bed ...realizing that her hands were warm ...infact hot and sweaty...she looked closely , her hands were wrapped in his masculine large hands ...the head full of soft and curly hair lying next to her ... eyes closed ...the face had a tensed expression ...a plea ...as though he was talking to her soul

Rhea stopped starring when she realized she was supposed to be angry at him, not even look at him ...but he looked so irresistibly innocent, her anger that eclipsed her heart was evaporating ...

Hmm...kash in balo mai se haat pher sakti ...par ab kaise karu ...she spoke to herself ..maybe a bit loud

He woke up and his eyes looked at her amber eyes ...weak but wide open ...The moment seemed to stop for a few grinding seconds ...but her anger soon won the battle ... she turned her face on the other side ...avoiding him ...

He left her hand...and she felt it was all alone now ...she missed him ...but his words had dented her love, he had mocked and not trusted her ...the anger wounded her up in a cocoon of hatred now ...she was fuming ...but only tears were wetting her pillow ...

He saw the wetness, reeking through those tired eyes ...and slowly stood up ...

She was contemplating what to do next ...to talk , shout or just sleep ...when the next moment he got up and left the room ...

She felt like crying, she wanted him to stay ...but she had told him not to ...and he always heard her ...and followed whatever she said ...she secretly wished he would come back ...maybe this time he would not be such a good guy ...this time he would not follow her instructions to the tilt ...she turned her face and looked towards the door it was shut, her loneliness and ego started mocking her ...

Wapas aa jao ...bahut akela lag raha hai...she mumbled ...

Her wish was soon granted ...in 10 minutes he walked back in and sat next to her with a bowl of soup...Keeping the tray on his lap ...he asked ...

Agar permission ho toh kuch bol sakta hu she was still looking sternly at his face ...

Rhea ...soup ...he spoke without waiting for her yes...

She was happy ...yippee ...but her masked angry expression told a different story ...

She got up a bit shaky and tried taking from his hand ...the tray ...

Permission hai to mai pilaunga ... he took the bowl away from her reach ...

Nahi mai pee sakti hu ...her first line in three days to him ...the words sounded like drops of pearl ...in a silent deep ocean ...

He looked at the bowl ...Pata hai tum pee sakti ho ...meri tarah bachkani harketin nahi karti ho...bahut jyada samajdar ho ...aur yeh bhi maloom hai ki mera yaha aana tumhe pasand nahi hai ...

Meri shaqal dekhne koh nahi keh raha hoo...na hi mujhse baat karne ke zaroorat hai ...bas chup chap soup piyo ...

She turned her face ...protesting ...

Nahi sudhrogi tum ...he went on the other side of the bed with the bowl ...adamant to feed her ...

She turned her face again ...

Izzazat do toh ek plan propose karta hu...

She didn't turn ...she liked his attention ...the pampering, she had missed him ..

Accha theek hai ...mai bhi nahi bolunga ...aur na hi tumhe choounga ...aur promise kart ahu jab tak soup pilaunga tab tak hi chehra dekhunga ...abhi please khuda ke vaste pee lo ...

Her heart melted ...he did everything to love her ...but his words came haunting back ...the drunkard Zain had over powered this loverboy ...

Seeing her reluctance ... he decided to speak further ...

Ek idea deta hu ...jab tak khaa rahi ho ... mera yaha rehna agar tumhe itna na gavara hai toh chahe toh koi badi si penalty soch lena, waise tumhari dimaag mai kai kisam ke tarkibe nikalte hai, mujhe satane ke ...abhi bhi iska namoona dekh raha hoon ...

Aur jab soch logi toh apne NOTES mai likh kar de dena ...

she remembered how she had popped those notes when he was angry at her irritating him so much...memories though faded got a smile on her face ... he saw it was working ...when she got up and started starring at his face ...

mujhe adaat hai ...agar ghoor kar ho gaya ho toh soup peeo...he put the first spoon in her mouth ...

It was hot and burnt her tongue ...she looked at him with additional irritation adding to her angry looks ...He smiled ...

Zain was feeding her soup when finally Rehman walked in...

The atmosphere grew tensed ...

Ab tabiyat kaise hai, he caringly asked Rhea...theek hai dad...she looked sadly towards Zain ...

The kids walked in with a lot of noise, hugging Zain...Chachu Thank you ...he looked up ...

Kyu Saif maine kya kiya ... agar aap superhero ki tarah nahi kudta, toh Rhea didi ..nahi bach paati ...they hugged and kissed him ...Rheas eyes were filled with remorse now

Unaware of the tensions that were swirling in the room, Rehman said to Suraiya, who had walked in the room with the kids ..Hume chalna chaiya, Rhea kal aa jayegi

Par iss halat mai akele kaise rahegi, the care in Suraiyas voice was real ...

Zain heard Suraiyas caring tone , still concentrating on the bowl of soup in his hand.

Zain ruk jayega, who hai uska khayal rakhne ke liye...Zain suddenly looked up to see Rehman smiling at him.

For the first time...in three months , he saw a face that had love ...not hatred ...Keeping the bowl aside, he walked out of the room ...leaving everyone puzzled

Rehman walked out too...he turned towards the isolated balcony at the end of the corridor ...Zain was standing there ...tensed and looking towards the sea...

Zain ...he turned to see Rehman again ...

Dr.Quereshi ...Aap Rhea koh le jaaye ...mai nahi uta paunga uski zimmadari ...mere bas ki baat nahi hai , mere nazdeek rahegi toh har baar chot khayegi ...

aap le jaaye ...mai nahi aaunga ...woh azaad hai ...mujhe yakeen hai aap uska bahut acchi tarah se khayal rakhenge ...haa bas ek guzarish hai, teen shartein hai meri ...Rehmans ears sharpened at his deal ...

Ek ..mai intezaam karunga ki phoops aur phoofa aapke sehar mai he rahenge, Aaliya ke nazdeek ...jis trah mera rishta toda hai ...unka rishta nahi todenge ...vaada kijiye ...

Doosri baat ...Aaliya ke naam 51 % shares hai ...who uske hai ...aap khayal rakhenge ki who aapna share rakhe, poori tarah se apne kabliyat se istamal kare ...vaada kijiye ...

Aur haa ...tessri aur aakhri baat ..mai hafte mai ek baar bas usse dekhna chahta hoo...dariye nahi ...usse pata nahi chalega, door se hi dekh kar chala jaaonga ...na baat karunga na hi apni shaqal dikhaunga, waise bhi ab wahi nahi dekhna chahti mujhe ...aapke test ka side effect hai ...vaada kijiye ...

I know bahut jyada hai shayad aapke liye sab manjoor karna mushkil hoga...

ek kaam kijiye teesri sharth bhool jaiye aur pehle do maan lijiye...waise bhi sirf dekh kar kya kar loonga ...he chuckled

Theek hai ...he turned towards his face now ...Rehmaan had tears ...remorse guilt and love mixed with each other ...

Kya hua Dr.Quereshi ...Rehman just hugged him tightly...

Maaf kar do Zain ..mai bahut bura hu ...beti ke pyaar mai usse mehfoos rakhne ke chakkar mai ...andha ho gaya tha...

tumhe dhoke se pilyai ...tumhare saath har baar bura behave kiya ...ma jaanta hoon mai kuch nahi lagta hu uska phir bhi ...

tum chahte toh usse bata sakte the ...par tumne nahi bataya ...nahi mujhse aakar ek baar bhi narazgi dikhayi ...

Zain kept his hands on Rehmaans back now...

Dr.Quereshi ...aapne toh usse nayi duniya di hai ...aapka ehsaan hai joh shayad kabhi nahi utaar pau ...sirf kehte mujhse ...mai chala jaata uske zindagi se ...usse aise dard toh nahi dete ...

Rehman looked down ...maaf kardo Zain ...mai sab theek kar dunga ..maine bigada hai toh mai hi usse samjhaunga ...tumhare paas launga ...

Nahi aap aisa kuch nahi karenge ...yeh humara aapsi mamla hai...agar naraz rehti hai toh rahe ...atleast aapse toh baat kar rahi hai, usse pata chala toh aapse bhi muh fer legi ...

Chodiye jaane dijiye sab ...

Zain ...

Haa boliye ...

Beta bula sakta hoo...he held his hand the love and warmth that he had felt from his father , he could feel again...

Pehle bhi tha ...aaj bhi hu ...

Aur haa Dr.Quereshi nahi ...chachu bulau ...gabbar chachu he winked ...

Zain smiled ...and again hugged him ... his soul was finally alive, he had won the first battle.

He turned towards the door where he saw Suraiya watching at them with amazement ...His eyes looked at Suraiya, anticipating a hug, he knew she would break her inhibitions and free him. But she walked out not looking back. Zain had a few more relationships to mend before he could live zestfully. He finally smiled...

He walked back to the room ...

Madam had dozed off again ...Rehmaan had given her some painkillers and the drowsiness had settled in ...

He walked near her bed ..Thankgod atleast few blissful moments of silence ...and he could watch her ...and not be scrutinized for looking ...

The whole night he slept holding her hand on the floor.

Morning Rhea woke up to realize she was in a tight grip ...his doey hands had wrapped her hands as to never leave them. She looked at those sleeping eyes, those goofy eyes that were burdened with care and concern ...that smile that he forever hid, that peace which she felt evaded him ...

Aaliya ...the name he had shouted before he lept to save her...who was she ...and why did it hurt...who is this Aaliya...Rhea struggled with her own reflections ...

Sailaab se ladkar tera sahil mil hi gaya...

Ek dubte koh tinke jitna sahara mil hi gaya ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Face-off Rhea and Zain ...